The Goonies// Brand Walsh

By Malyndah

A group of friends who call themselves "The Goonies" find a treasure map which leads to millions of dollars t... More

Important Notice
The Characters
1. Prologue
Author's Note
2. Last Cheer Practice?
3. The Encounter with the guys
Author's Note
4. Data's Crash Landing and the Broken Statue
5. Rosalita and the Miscommunication
6. Memory Lane and the Forbidden Attic
7. Treasure Map and the tale of One-Eyed Willy
8. Foreclosure Papers
9. Escape Plan and the Tied-up Brand
10. Bike rides and Troy the Jerk
11. Rough landings and Old Restaurants
12. The Encounter with the Fratelli's and Creepy Basements
Not an Update
14. Emotions and Best Friend Hugs
15. Thoughts and the Surprise Attack
Chapter Idea Poll
16. A worried gang and a confused Clary
17. The Boys' Plan and a Suspicious Best Friend
Potential New Story?
18. Creature Discomfort and Secret Crushes
19. Confessions
20. Creature Fear and Nervousness
21. Creature Scares, the Couch Encounter, and Old Fireplaces
22. Money, The Fratelli's, and a dead body
23. The Fratelli's Return, Secret Passageways, and Chunk to the rescue
24. Bully Blinders and Chunk's not so hero plan
Announcement
25. The discovery of the old lantern and sibling love
26. The Pipe Escapade and the boy who cried Daddy
27. Chunk's Motor Mouth, the Pitcher and the Flying Scrunchie
28. The Total Meltdown, the Dark Cave and the Skeletal Remains
29. Chester Copperpot, Booby Traps and the case of the Flying Bats

13. A Furious Clary, New Additions, and Booboo kisses

6.4K 112 5
By Malyndah

Clarissa's POV

Out by the rocks in front of the restaurant

What on earth were these boys thinking? No, I actually don't think that they were thinking. I mean, they just left. Disappeared off to somewhere. And not even a nice place either, like a park or a nice restaurant. No. They decided to wonder off to a run down restaurant that looks like the last time it was open was before any of us were even born. It was that old looking. I am furious. And you do not want to encounter that side of me.

"What on earth were you guys thinking", I shouted furiously as I glance at each of the boys eyes, landing on my brother's last, who was wincing slightly. It wasn't exactly from my glare though, It was more from the grip I still had on his ear.

The boys were all silent, until my brother decided to pipe up. "Oh, come on. Just calm down."

"Calm down? You want me to calm down? No, I'm not going to calm down Clarke! Brand and I are the older ones in the group. We are supposed to make sure that you guys don't get in trouble. But, noooo....you all left. Disappearing, leaving us to have to chase you. We had no idea where you went and we were lucky...very lucky that we found you. So, yes. I'm going to be freaking mad if I want to. You guys mean the frickin' world to me, and I need to make sure that you guys are okay. You are like the little brothers I've never had, aside from Mouth, and I just want to make sure that you guys are safe. I love you guys." I take a deep breath seconds later.

The boys all stood shock, including Brand who was rubbing my back soothingly. I could understand though. You rarely ever see that side of me. Hopefully, she doesn't come back for awhile.

I was soon bombarded in a huge group hug by all the boys, apologies ranging from things as simple as 'I'm sorry Clary' to 'We love you too' flooding my ears from each of them, including Mouth.

"Okay. I'm sorry that we left and I love that you watch over me even if you can be a pain in my butt sometimes, but do you think you could let go of my ear now?", My brother pleads. My eyes widen because I totally forgot that I was still gripping onto his ear. I guess with me being so furious and into my statement to them, that I completely forgot that I still had a hold of it.

I immediately let go of it. "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot that I still had a hold of it. And, all apologies are accepted", I state glancing from my brother to the rest of the group. All of them smiling and nodding after hearing my words.

The topic soon changed after the discussion and apologies were done with.

Third Person POV

Mikey is trying desperately to tell them about the strange man he saw in the basement.

"I swear on my life, they've got...an 'It', a giant 'It'", states Mikey freaked out.

"Ooh", remarks Mouth.

"They got it chained to the wall", he continues.

"Come on, Mikey", Brand remarks not believing his brother's story.

When it came into the light it was all gross and distorted,and the parts were mixed around", Mikey explains as he tries to imitate the face.

The others 'ooh' and 'aah' over Mikey's impression.

"Like your brain, right Lamo? Say goodbye to your little pals", Brand states with a chuckle, before glancing over at Clary who gave him a small smile, which he returned.

Mama Fratelli comes out with Jake and Francis. They are carrying a large, bulky object in a black bag out to the ORV. Chunk sees them.

"Hey look! Look at that", Chunk orders causing them all to look over to where the Fratelli's were.

"Mom, why'd you have to shoot the guy?", Francis questions.

"He's a fed", she replies flatly.

"We could have taken him to the side of the road, in the car, and 'bing', we shoot him, in the brain", he remarked.

"Just put it in the car", she orders sternly, getting enough of her son's questions.

"Bring him over here, Francis", Jake instructs to his brother.

Francis shakes his head. "Don't give me, 'Over here...'"

"Mama, give me over here...", pleads Jake.

"I'm the one who's always gotta...", whines Francis.

The Goonies are continuing to watch them, trying to figure out what they could be doing.

You know, I'm wondering what is in the bag", Data questions, catching Clary's attention.

"Ah, restaurant trash. Yeah", Mikey states. However, Clary was thinking otherwise.

"You sure?", Data asks.

"Positive", Mikey states with a nod.

"That big? That much?", Data remarks again.

"I'm positive. Yeah", Mikey states once more.

"I don't think that's the case", Clary pipes in causing all of the boys to glance over at the blonde.

"Why do you say that?", questions Data and Mikey. The other boys all as confused, except for Brand. He had an idea of what she was implying.

"I'm just saying that I really don't think that it's garbage in that bag. I mean, think about it? The restaurant clearly hasn't been open in years, so why would someone all of a sudden have an interest in picking up garbage? I think that it could possibly be a body, and the restaurant is like a hideout for the people. I could be wrong though, but I find it highly unlikely to be garbage", Clary remarks with a shrug.

The boys eyes widen as they think of her conclusion, while Brand glances over towards his crush. He found her conclusion to the situation to be cute, how much she thought into it. He always knew she was smart as he got to know her back when they were little. He also always found her to be very kind and beautiful with a natural compassion and care for others. For example, when Clary got angry at the boys. Her love for the boys was shown, proving how much she cares about them and wouldn't want them to get hurt. He was really falling for this girl, and he didn't think he would stop anytime soon.

"It's a possibility", states Data while the others are still thinking about it.

"Look, there were bullet holes in the car ...this big",Chunk remarks with a gesture of his hand. "Mikey, Mikey, come on. Our parents are worried, it's dinnertime."

"Yeah", Mouth nods.

"Why don't we go home?", Chunk asks.

"Home? What home? In a couple more hours it ain't going to be home any more. Come on, guys, this is our time, our last chance to see if there really is any rich stuff", Mikey pleads with the gang.

Chunk then starts to reconsider. "We got to".

The Fratellis start the ORV and drive off. Mikey huddles the others down behind the rocks out of sight.

"Duck down guys. Get down. Get down. Duck down!", Mikey orders.

"See, there are bullet holes in the back of that thing!", Chunk remarks.

Mouth is suddenly grabbed from behind. He jumps in fright, but it was only Stef. Andi is with her. The two girls saw them from afar and managed to come up behind them while they were watching the car.

"Ah shit!", screams everyone. Clary ended up jumping and grabbing on to Brand's arm in the process, causing him to look down at her with adoration while Mouth jumps, turns, and sees Stef.

"You scared me!", remarks Chunk.

Stef is now enjoying a good laugh at the boys' expense.

"Almost gave me a heart attack", remarks Chunk again holding his hand to his heart.

"Hey Mouth, you look better from behind", states Stef with a laugh.

Hey, wanna see something really scary? Look at that", Mouth remarks as he shows Stef a pocket mirror.

"That is so scary", agree Data and Chunk.

"...and ugly!", Chunk adds in.

Andi then walks over to Clary and Brand, relief that they were okay, especially Clary, her best friend. Andi immediately embraces her best friend in a hug, causing Clary to let go of Brand's arm and wrap her arms around the brunette.

"Oh my gosh! You are alright! I thought you were going to die back there! After you and Brand went off the cliff, I freaked out and told him to let Stef and I out, which is where we then followed you guys to here", she exclaimed before glancing Clary over. She noticed that Clary got a couple of scratches on her face and that her overalls got a bit dirty, then glanced to see that Brand had some scratches as well.

Her face turned to a frown. "Oh, I'm so sorry about both of your faces. He was such a jerk", she stated once apologizing.

Clary let out a laugh. "It's okay Ands. I'm fine. You're okay right, Brand?", Clary questions as she turns her head to the eldest Walsh.

"Oh, yeah. Don't worry about it.", he remarks while brushing the scrape with his wrist.

"Are you sure?", Clary questions with a smile as she walks over to Brand to examine the cut. It wasn't too bad, just a small cut. She gently runs her fingers along it, causing Brand to glance down at the blonde, who was too focused on the cut on the eldest Walsh boy to notice his lingering gaze on her or that he was trying to fight a blush that was coming to his cheeks.

Her eyes eventually met his, causing a slight blush to come to her cheeks. But, she tried to fight it off. She gave him a smile, before gently kissing where his scrape was.

"There. Now it will heal even faster now", Clary replied with a sweet smile, which he returned quickly.

Andi eyed the pair, a smirk came to her face as she saw the interaction between her best friend and the eldest Walsh. She totally was going to make sure that they become a couple.The smirk was quickly replaced with a smile as her best friend then averted her attention back to her.

"So, do you still like Troy?", the blonde questioned, causing Andi to scrunch her face together.

"Definitely not. The fact that he would do that to you two, shows me everything I need to know about him", she replies with a shake of the head.

"Good. Never liked him anyways", Clary remarks causing Andi to let out a laugh. Brand and Stef letting out chuckles too.

Author's Note ~

Hey all! There were a couple of Brand x Clary moments in this chapter, whether it be the kiss on his scrape or the insight of Brand's thoughts of Clary! You also have a bit of a Clary and Mouth brother sister moment in the beginning. I hope you liked them!

Thank you all for reading and your support as usual! You all are amazing!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please feel free to vote and comment your thoughts below! I always love to read them. :) ↓↓

BTW.....

Did you have a favorite part or parts of this chapter?

Any other things you want to say?

Any thoughts about how I'm doing with the book so far?

Please feel free to let me know down below!

Your comments are always super beneficial :) ↓↓

Thank you all and I love you all!

Xx Malyndah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
150K 5.3K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...