There Can Only Be One ~bts #w...

By 6lackrose

PLS DONT STEAL MY STORY 😬 You are a young and ambitious girl who is out to follow her dreams and become a wo... More

Disclaimer on Timing the Story
Intro...Kinda?
Chapter 1- First Day
Chapter 2- So You Think You Can Dance
Chapter 3- New Couple?
Chapter 4- Rough Morning
Chapter 5- Homesick
Chapter 6- Fools
Chapter 7- Catching Feelings
Chapter 8- One on one
Chapter 9- Beach? Bitch.
Chapter 10- Stay the Night
Chapter 11-Yixtape
Chapter 12- Don't be scared
Chapter 13- Goodmorning
Chapter 14- Jealousy
Chapter 15- Boy problems
Chapter 16- Actress???
Chapter 17- Scene 1
Chapter 18- Scene 2
Chapter 19-Remain Proffesional
Chapter 20- A fight ?!
Chapter 21- Boyfriend ?!
Chapter 22- With Grace
Chapter 23- Dinner with the boys
Chapter 24- Tension
Chapter 25- Dancing King
Chapter 26 - Begin
Chapter 27- Despair and Dessert
Chapter 28-Blood, Sweat & Tears
Chapter 29- Words of Wisdom
Chapter 30-Be my...
Chapter 31-
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 - Americano
Chapter 42 - Love?
Chapter 43- Blues and Burgers
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Final

Chapter 36

2.2K 101 20
By 6lackrose

You and the boys sit around they're huge dinner table while Jin sets up the food. Your eyes light up as you take in all the food that you're about to have the chance to devour.

"Wow, it looks so good." You say. Taehyung, who is sitting right beside you, smiles awt your statement.

"It's cute how excited you get about food." He says. You puff out your cheeks in a way that he thinks makes you look even cuter.

"I can't help it, would you just look at it. It's amazing." I say.

"Just make sure you save room for dessert there's mochi ice cream." Jin says after hearing you and Tae's conversation.

"I will trust me. There's always room for dessert." You reply. With a smile on your face. Everything smells so good.  You point to something that has red sauce and vegetables all over it.

"What's this Tae?" you ask him because he is the closest to you. He looks to where you are pointing.

"Oh that's, 오징어볶음." He says/ you furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Squid (Y/N)," Namjoon says in english so that you understand.

"Ahh, I see." You say nodding in acknowledgement.

"Jin hyung, can we eat now?" Jungkook ask. Everyone is eyeing the food hungrily.

"Just let me get drinks, who wants beer?" Jin ask. Your hand shoots up immediately.

"Ya!, you're too young." Yoongi says sternly.

"But oppa," You whine. "I work hard let me have one at least" He looks at you for one last moment before shrugging.

"Fine become an alcoholic for all I car." He says.

"Don't be dramatic hyung, I'm sure she'll be fine."  Jimin says.

"See Yoongi oppa, no big deal. So can I have one jin." You say turning to him. He already has a beer in hand. He opens it and hand it to you then he continues passing them out like candy.

"There's more in the fridge if one isn't enough," Jin tells everyone. "And now we can eat. " You are beyond excited to hear those words. You reach for the squid first and put a giant spoonful on your plate.

"Kookie, can you pass the rice." You ask him once he has some on his place. He moves it your way and you take some on your plate. Taehyung takes the liberty of putting Kimchi and pickled radish on a litte side dish for you.

"(Y/N), that squid is really spicy," Jhope warns you from across the table.

""Yeah I may have asked for the spiciest squid they had." He says, "So they added a lot of chili powder." He explains. Jimin passes you some sort of soup.

"This'll help with the spice." He tells you. He  already put it in a bowl for you.

"Thanks," You say. There are a few other main dishes, but you think that this is enough of a starter. So you start eating. Jhope was not lying when he said the squid was spicy. You only take one bite and it feels like your mouth is on fire. It taste  good, but it hurts. You almost immediately grab for your beer and begin to gulp it down. It's super fizzy, but you don't care anything to stop the burning.

"Woah, (Y/N) slow down. Are you trying to get drunk right away?" Jungkook says noticing your actions. You ignore him and continue to gulp down the beer until it's gone. The spice is till there.

"It's...SO...SPICY!" You say in anguish. "Jin oppa do you hate me?" You accuse him. He must want to kill you for making the choreography too hard that's the only reason anyone would do this to someone. The boys laugh at your little outburst.

"(Y/N), that's what the soup is for, not the beer." Jimin reminds you. You roll your eyes at him and reach for Taehyung's beer as he's in the middle of eating. He looks up for a second ready to outburst, but your cold look makes him think twice. You take small sips this time until your mouth cools down.

"Ahh, now I feel better." You say. The boys are eyeing you. "What?"

"You're an alcoholic aren't you." Suga says. You giggle at him.

"No, it was just really spicy. I wasn't prepared." You admit. You then listen to Jimin's idea and eat some of the soup he provided you with. It helps cool down the little bit of heat that is left in your mouth.You hate to admit but Park Jimin was right -.- .

"Can I have my beer back." Taehyung ask you. You look to him with a sly smile.

"What if I said 'no'," You wonder. He sighs at your now playful, slightly tipsy, attitude.  "I'm kidding Tae, you can have it. I'll get another one from the fridge." You hand his beer he takes it from you gently.

"Don't drink too much Jagi," He says. You stick your tongue out at him.

"This is gonna be a long night." You hear Namjoon mutter, but you can tell that he's tipsy himself. His cheeks are rosy and the way he held out the word 'long' lets you know he's feeling the buzz.

"Be quiet Joonie," You say. His cheeks go even redder to your satisfaction and he quiets down. You walk to the fridge and open it up grabbing two more beers for yourself. There was a tone in there.

"Taehyungie," You call out to him. He looks at you waiting to see what you wanted. "Can you open this." You ask. He smiles slightly and waves you over to him. He opens ONE of the beers for you telling you to wait on the other one. You agree that it might be best to slow down on drinks.

"We should have a drinking contest I wanna see who can drink the most." Jungkook says. You pout.

"I'm already winning. And I thought we were gonna play Mario Kart so I could kick your butt." You say putting some kimchi in your mouth.

"That's true-Wait a second! What do you mean kick  my butt, I'd beat you." He says once he realises what you said. You laugh at him and so do the other members.

"I already beat you before...A LOT" You say. You still some rice off of Taehyung's plate even though you have your own. He doesn't seem to mind though. You note that he stole one of your beers and is now drinking it.

"Is that mine Tae?" You ask him. He shrugs although he knows dang well it is yours. You frown at him.

"Now I have to kick YOUR butt and Jungkook's butt." You say in grief. "So much work to be done." Drunk you decides that it would be a good idea to take another bite of the squid that almost killed you, but now it doesn't burn it just taste good. You can't help but wonder if that's because of the alcohol in your system. Whatever it was, the squid tasted great.

"(Y/N), eat your soup. You're gonna give yourself a stomach ache just eating the spicy food." He informs you. You sigh, but listen to him anyway and eat some of the soup.

"I think a drinking game would be fun though." Jungkook whines with a little pouty face. You smile at him.

"After Mario kart," You suggests.

"Sounds fair, but (Y/N), you should ease up on the beer if we're gonna drink more later." Jhope says. 

"You guys are no fun." You say with a pouty look on your face. You've already finished your second beer though and you want another one. Taehyung hands you a glass of water. You didn't even notice him fixing it.

"Thank you," You say to him.

"You're welcome." He says shortly. You drink the water as you finish your food. Once you've cleared your own plate you pick at Taehyung's.

"Ya jagi, what are you doing?" HE says after you put a bite of his japchae in your mouth.

"Stop calling me jagi, or I'll fight you." You threaten. His eyes go wide for a second and you laugh which in turn causes him to laugh.

"I'd like to see you try."Taehyung says. You smirk at him.

"Oh really oppa?"You say."Is that what want." You wonder. Taehyung laughs at you and shakes his head at you.

"(Y/N), is a mean drunk." Namjoon notes. You pout at this.

"I'm not mean." You say.

"When you're sober you aren't" Hoseok agrees. You glare at him, but don't say anything. You just steal more of taehyung's food.

"Ya!, stop making her mad so she can stop eating my food." He complains. You stick your tongue out at him.

"I'll never stop eating your food." You say, "It taste better then mine."

"Wha- we have the same things," He tries to reason with you. You just shrug and keep doing what you're doing. You can tell that Tae would be really mad if anybody else tried this, but he can't get mad at you. 

" (Y/N), I'll fix you icecream if you stop eating Tae's food." Jimin offers. You freeze up hand still extended over Taehyung's plate.

"진짜?(Really)," You inquire. "I want a sundae made of mochi." You say matter-o-factly. Jimin rolls his eyes, but stands up anyway and walks into the huge kitchen. You get up to follow him, but someone's holding you back. You look down at your wrist and see Tae's hand tightly gripping it.You look at him and he meets you with a harsh look and shakes his head. You raise an eyebrow at him in confusion. The other members are going on with their own conversations completely oblivious to the two of you.

"What did I do?" You wonder out loud. "I'll buy you more Japchae if you want..." Taehyung leans close to you so that his mouth is At your ear.

"Don't go with him," He whispers. Although you are drunk you understand this much. Taehyung wanted you to stay away from Jimin. You didn't know why, maybe he was just jealous.

"Aish, oppa don't worry. Nothing's gonna happen." You say quietly too because you were sure that Taehyung didn't want the other boys eavesdropping. 

"Promise?" He says. His voice is deeper than usual which is saying something because this man already had a rather deep voice.

"I promise." You say. Usually you didn't like possessiveness from men, but coming from Tae you found it kind of hot. "You can let go of my arm now." As you say this he does so. You move away from him warily and head to the kitchen following Jimin. He's already started on your sunday. He's currently pouring chocolate sauce on it.

" What took you so long?" He wonders. H must've seen you get up to follow him.

"Nothing," You say quickly Ignoring the question. Jimin looks at you with a raised eyebrow.

"You sure." He inquires. You walk over to him peering down at the ice cream. You dip one of your fingers into the chocolate sauce and put it in your mouth.

"Mmmhmm," You say with a finger still in your mouth. You turn to look at Jimin. "Sometimes I'm just slow." Adding the last part once you've finished eating the chocolate sauce.

"Okay?" Jimin says eyeing you stangly.

What?" You say." He ignores you and continues making your ice cream

"Do you want  sprinkles?" He asks you. Your eyes light up.

"Yes please!" You say like a child. Jimin heeds to your wished and adds sprinkles like you asked him to. "Thank you Jimin-ssi" You say reaching for the bowl but he grabs it before you can.

"What  did you call me?" He asks you with dark eyes. You laugh at him.

"Ji-min-ssi"You say breaking it down. "Can you hear?" He glares at you and storms out of the kitchen with your ice cream in hand. You race after him.

"Jimin, give it back. " You whine. He's sitting at the table eating your ice cream. You gasp as you watch him bite into it.

"What's going on?" Jin ask concerned. "Didn't you say you'd make her icecream?"

"She called me Jimin-ssi" Jimin says as if that name is some type of poison to her.

"So whaT?" You say in confusion. "Isn't that respectful in hangul?" you wonder. The other boys laugh.

"He's just mad because 1.) He's drunk" Jhope starts.

"And 2.) because Jungkook tease him by calling him that." Suga finishes.

"Oh, I see." you say. Then you turn to Jimin, "Ya! Stop being a baby about that and give me my ice cream!" You don't care what Jungkook calls Jimin. All you want is your mochi. You look at Taehyung hoping he'll help you, but he's to occupied with his own food.

"Jungkook say something this is your fault." You beg him. Jungkook just sighs and grabs the bowl of ice cream from Jimin and hands it to you. You squeal like a little girl and take it from him.

"Thank you. You're my new favorite member." You say. Going back to your seat beside Tae and digging into your ice cream.  It taste really good. The rest of the dinner continues without too much drama. By the time everyone finishes they are slightly tipsy. Jhope is full out drunk. You can tell because his face is red and he hasn't really said much.

"Video game battle!"Jungkook yells running to the couch. You follow him laughing the whole way.

"Wait let's start with the not so good players and then work our way up the latter. (Y/N) according to you that means you play last." Jin says.

"That's fine I can wait." You say.

"Yoongi and Namjoon should play first. " Jimin says.

"Ya!, are you saying that I'm the worst at video games." Joon complains. Jimin nods slowly.

"That's exactly what I'm saying." Jimin says. You giggle at this. Namjoon just brushes it off. Jungkook is setting up the console. You steal a spot on the couch while it's still open. Yoongi sits down next to and rest his head on your shoulder. You know that he is about to fall asleep.

"Oppa, you can't sleep until you play." You remind him. He groans, but sits up anyway. Jungkook hands him one of the remotes and Namjoon takes the other. You watch in silence as the boys pick out their characters and the road they want to race on. It's pretty entertaining once they get going. Namjoon keeps getting caught on the bananas and Yoongi is cruising as slowly and carefully as possible.

"Oppa, you have to speed up or you're gonna lose." You whisper to Yoongi.

"Do you want me to win," He wonders. You shrug.

"I want you to try. It's no fun if you don't" You tell him and so he speeds up. Slowly, but surely he begins to gain on the other racers. Namjoon panics and releases a turtle shell knocking out some racers, but not Yoongi. Now they are neck and neck as they approach the finish line . They cross, but you can't tell who won. The game stops and on the screen it says Yoongi's character came second and Namjoon first. Joon jumps up in joy.

"Haha, I'm not the worst." He says to Jimin. Jimin laughs at his hyung and his excitement of winning on little game. Yoongi doesn't look bothered by the loss he just incurred.

"Alright I think Jimin should go against Namjoon next." Jin suggests.

"I agree," Says Taehyung. Jimin takes the controller from Yoongi.

"Let's go!" Jimin yells before plopping himself on the floor and selecting a character. You already know how this is going to go, but you watch anyway. Joon is falling behind as soon as the round starts. Your not sure how though. Maybe he's letting jimin win. Jimin is more than happy with it though he zooms through the finish line with no problem.

"Whose not the worst now!"He ask Namjoon. Namjoon ignores him and hands the remote to Hoseok who looks like he is not all there. You laugh at this. Why did he look like a zombie after a few beers, you wonder. Hoseok and Jimin play and surprisingly a tired, drunk Hoseok is able to beat Jimin. And then it's Hoseok versus Jin. jin shows no mercy to his drunk friends and wipes him out quickly. You laugh as you watch Hoseok's cart fly off the track. After Jin defeats Hoseok in cold blood he plays Taehyung. You're secretly cheering for Taehyung in your head. Jin is saying a bunch of swear words now because Taehyung got the drop on him and is now in first place. Of course You can't help but feel a little happy when Taehyung wins this one. You clap for him and he smiles over his shoulder at you. Now it was him and Jungkook. You'd face whoever won.

You and the rest of the boys watch in anticipation as the countdown begins. You're conflicted because you want to battle Jungkook, but you also don't want Taehyung to loose. The rest of the boys are openly cheering for the maknae, but you decide to keep quit for this one. AS the race goes on Taehyung and Jungkook continually trade places. One moment Tae's in first and the next it's Jungkook. It continues like this for a while until they reach the finish line. Jungkook passes Tae just in time and now it's your turn. You would face the golden maknae.

"Are you ready to lose Jungkook," You ask him. He rolls his eyes at you.

"As if YOU could beat me," He says. You laugh at this.

"We'll see," You say selecting your character.

"You don't want to be a princess," Jimin questions. You stick your tongue out at him, childishly.

"That's sexist. Jimin," You say. He shrugs and decides to just watch the game.

"(Y/N), you better beat him." Taehyung says. You smile at him.

"Don't worry, I'll avenge you." You say to him. He rolls his eyes at you but he is smiling anyway. The countdown begins and you sit up straight making sure your eyes don't leave the screen. When it's time to go you zoom past your competitors. The only person that can keep up with you is Jungkook. You quickly go for a mystery box hoping that there is something inside that will help you beat him. You wait until the right moment and release the banana . Jungkook has no time to react and he is spun of track. You take this time to get as ahead of him as possible.

"Haha, Jungkook is gonna loose," says Jimin.

"Aish shut up Jimin-ssi" Jungkook says. You laugh at the anger on Jimin's face and so do the other members. You can see the finish line approaching and almost taste victory. As you cross the line you jump up and down in joy.

"Ha,I beat you AGAIN!" You shout. Jungkook pouts.

"One more round." He says. You shake your head.

"Nope, it's time for drinking game." You say. Jungkook shakes his head at you.

"Good job!" says Taehyung. He high fives you. You give him a hug.

"I avenged you." You say proudly.

"Yeah you did."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

114K 4.6K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
366K 10.8K 85
The starting of the story mainly it is your point of view, you, unlike any other girl, is in love with their song instead of the Bangtan members. Rea...
9K 272 19
This is a story about a girl who got a scholarship at a university in Seoul with her friend. After a few days in Seoul, you went to a cafe and met 7...
490 2 19
~DISCONTINUED~ You love to dance. You love to sing. Namjoon is your ideal dance partner. Strong, focused, not bad on the eyes, smart, oh, and a famou...