Entangled With The Prince ✓

By Sweetallure

ORIGINAL STORY!!!! She transmigrated into a novel, destined to die in the hands of her best friend, unable to... More

1: Transmigrated
2: White lotus
3: Assassination
4: Burning fury
5: Recognition
6: Training, Skills Enhancement
7: Beasts
8: Poison Master (1)
9: Poison Master (2)
10: Emperor's Poison Master
11: Promise✔️
12: 'Mysterious Person'
13: Ranks, Way Back Home
14: Pills (1)
15: Pills (2)
16: Massacre (1)
17: Massacre (2)
18: Leaving
19: First Kill
20: Going Back
21: War
22: Victory
23: Called back
24: Zi Feng(1)
25: Zi Feng(2)
26: Preparations
27: Stay Away
28: Strange
29: Rescued
30: Injured & Lost
31: Peace Talk
32: Welcoming Party
33: Engaged
34: where am i?
35: Failure from the beginning
36: Fools
37: Wedding night
38: Promise
39: Revenge (1)
40: Revenge (2)
41: Revenge (3)
42: Expected
43: Anger, banished.
44: VaNiShEd
Book 2
QNA

A/n; Important

20.2K 532 19
By Sweetallure

So hey, i felt like i have to address this. This story IS NOT your typical doom to be cannon story, where the Female Lead would use her knowledge of an assassin, or whatever to counterattack the 'Female Lead'.

i read stories where they would, so i felt it was too typical and i wanted to add a little something to it. Which brings on to the cultivation, learning poisons, and all that jazz. If you like something typical, then this is not for you.

Initially i wrote this story to satisfy myself, with all the things i wanted in a novel and hence this is what it came out as. I wont change it to a typical plot where the Female Lead is an assassin(Not That I think those stories are not good) or well known doctor (I know female Lead is a doctor but she aint that good she's like an assistant?) that uses her knowledge to fight, so please just note that.

and if you did enjoyed and liked the story so far welcome to the club! HEHE! Again, i'll try my best to upload as much as i can! But i do have studies and everything else to consider so please be patient and understanding love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28 0 7
Not Another Reincarnation Story! (But it is...) Amy Young led a miserable life. When she wakes up in another person's body she's shocked to see that...
350 77 10
There lived a girl in the quarters of the imperial palace. Her origins unknown. She wasn't of much importance except for her scholarly knowledge. Wha...
188K 3.4K 52
Lu Wanwan transmigrated inside a melodramatic and rich-businessman-type novel called The Rich Young Master's Gentle Love. In the original novel, the...
12.6K 889 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...