Complications of a Thug

By livelavish

The Thug Love of Renee' Collins and Travis Wells . While Travis is out in the streets , Reneé holds it down... More

Complications of a Thug
Part 2
How yall like it ?
Part 4
Part 5
How is it ?
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
How is it ?
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45 ( Last Part of Complications of A Thug)
Thank You
TATIML

Part 23

68 2 0
By livelavish

One week later

Reneé P.O.V

I keep having encounters with Rell . Travis wanted to take me shopping today , so I agreed . While Travis and I were eating at the food court , Rell and his girl walked in . She looked so upset . I felt so bad because I know what she's going through .

"Why the fuck you keep looking at them , like you tryna put shit together ." Travis said laughing .

"Oh it's nothing ." I said . Travis began to realize that I was serious .

"You good ?" Travis said .

"Yeah !" I said forcing a smile on my face . Travis didn't necessarily know about Rell . Only my older brother Corey knew about him . Corey was murdered a few years back .

On the way back home , it was silence .

"Née ?" Travis said trying to keep his eyes on the rode and on me at the same time . I raised my eyebrows letting him know I had his full attention .

"What was all that in the food court . Do you know them ?" Travis asked .

"Travis I really don't wanna talk about that ." I said staring out the window .

"Well I ain't gon bug you bout it . Tell me when you feel like it ." Travis's said looking at me .

"Travis are we ... together again ?" I asked . He let out a long sigh and glanced over at me .

"I can't really answer that right now ." He said parking his car in his driveway looking down .

"Are you seeing somebody else ?" I asked .

"No , not really just a lil fuck buddy ." He said . I was fighting back my tears .

"Oh ." I said my voice shaky . I walked home I could hear Travis calling my name , but I never once turned around . Why is he calling my name ? Don't he got somebody to fuck ? Whatever .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was shorter than normal 😔

Née and Travis are so complicated ✋

Rell and his girl 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

910 85 42
✨️Diamond is in an Abusive relationship with Jacques. She feels like her life is over but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. ✨️Jacques...
6.7K 186 25
[WILL SOON BE UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Most people think love is easy. That you don't put in work. Angel struggles to see this as she finds her place in...
13.8K 378 30
Teenage girl Angel Wells has to move to Detroit to stay with her Auntie and her cousin Dorian the biggest drug dealer in the city. When she gets ther...
10.6K 261 31
A girl who was neglected by her father & raised by a single mother leaves her hometown in "Louisiana " for college in Cali . She get nervous about fa...