Can You Save Me? [Complete]

By FanaticOfStuff

In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for re... More

Deku's Childhood
Chapter 1: A Normal Day...Kinda
Chapter 2: A Big Bully
Chapter 3: A Rocket
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Quirk-less?
Chapter 5: Ahhhhhh
Chapter Six: All Might
Chapter Seven: Coming Clean
Chapter Eight: Entrance Exam
Chapter Nine: Trouble
Chapter Ten: Reconcile
Chapter Eleven: Talking
Chapter Twelwe:
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen: Disaster Upon Disaster
Chapter Fourteen: First Day
Chapter Fifteen: Rescue Mission
Chapter Sixteen: Villains
Chapter Seventeen: Nomu
Chapter Eighteen: Ka-Chan & Deku (Warning of Romantic Stuff)
Chapter Ninteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Twenty: Let the Games Begin
Chapter Twenty-One: Strategy
My readers are the best!!!! (Author's Note)
Chapter Twenty-Two:Cavalry Battle
Chapter Twenty-Three: Lunch Time Tensions
Chater Twenty-Four: Videos Galore
Chapter Twenty-Five: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Six: Secret's Out
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Family Day
Chapter Twenty-Nine: First Day at Camp
Chapter Thirty-One: Three Way
Chapter Thirty-Two: Punishment
Chapter Thirty-Three: Smut
Chapter Thirty-Four: Bad Luck
Chapter Thirty-Five: Death is Inevitable
Chapter Thirty-Six:
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Its Over

Chapter Thirty: Kidnapping

673 32 1
By FanaticOfStuff

BAKUGO KATSUKI POV
[A/N: Just so you know, we are done with the messing around, shit's about to get serious. Also I made a decision to try and make longer chapters and update once a week, I'll try. Starting next week. Sowwy.]

"HELL NO!" I screamed.

"What do you mean?" Aizawa-Sensei groaned.

"I ain't gonna go ANYWHERE with that thing!"

"I'm not a 'thing', I have a name." Half-and-Half retorted.

"So? I ain't partnering up with you."

"Ka-Chan, stop bothering Todoroki-Kun." Deku suddenly said.

"What? Hoe, how am I annoying?"

"Asshole." He muttered. "I'll partner up with you." He said looking at that thing.

"Nope! I'll fucking keep him." I said with a hint of jealousy.

"..." Deku starred at me with a blank expression, "What the hell is the matter with you?"

"You must be rubbing off on me." I said sarcastically and stuck out my tongue.

He rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to a little kid, who was currently running away. "Aw shit! I'll be back guys, Koda keeps running off." He waved and ran after the kid, well jogged, he didn't really seem to be in a hurry.

"Bakugo, can I get back to explaining..?" Aizawa-Sensei said sarcastically.

"Ain't no one stopping you."

He sighed and continued to spout words, that meant nothing to me, I drowned him out and focused on the disgusting feeling in my gut. Something bad is gonna happen, something real bad and soon, I just know it...

We were waiting for our turn and I just looked around for anything out of the ordinary, something just wasn't right and then things started to get suspicious...

"Bakugo, you good?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and narrowed my eyes at a specific person, I thought it was Shitty Hair but apparently not, "What do you want Half-And-Half?"

"You spaced out..."

"Okay, listen. Something is going on." I deadpanned.

"What?"

"Can't you feel it? Something's off..."

He smirked, "Are you sure you're not feeling empty without your boyfriend."

I grabbed his collar, "No, just something is off."

"Okay, let me go."

I shoved him back and let go, "There, you happy?"

He gave me a thumbs up and walked away.

"Weird ass." I mumbled under my breath.

A few moments later Caterpillar-Sensei screamed some more nonsense, "Bakugo and Todoroki, your turn!"

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and shuffled forward to the edge, I was soon joined by Half-And-Half and we walked in. We were walking through the forest where Class 1-B had rigged with traps to scare us, after all of us went through, it would be our turn to scare them, sadly we never got to that.

"Bakugo, calm down!"

My breathing picked up and their was overwhelming panic set into me, "I-I can't, s-something is seriously wrong here."

"Are you sure your not scared..?" He asked with concern.

I shook my head vigorously "N-No, I'm having a panic attack."

"Bakugo..?" He said stepping closer.

"N-No, d-don't come near me." I put my hands in front of me to keep him from coming any closer.

"I'm not listening to you." He said coming even closer and putting a hand on my shoulder. A single tear slipped down my cheek as I starred into his eyes, that were also kinda glassy. "Listen, I know how you feel... I've been through the same thing."

"W-What?"

He sighed. "I've been through hell and back, I've suffered through many panic attacks, depressive episodes, you name it."

"Y-You have?" I stuttered.

"Yes. And I got through it, you will too."

"I know I will, I always do."

"You always do? So this has happened before..?"

I nodded. 

"Can I ask how this started?"

"Umm, I-I also have been through some shit. This started back then and it kinda stopped, not kinda, it did stop when I was with De- Midoriya."

"So he knows about this?"

"No.." I admitted. "I feel safe with him, he's helped in ways he doesn't even know. He, somehow, taught me to be a whole person."

"I see."

"I feel like something is gonna happen and he's gonna be ripped away from me."

He smiled, "That's what this is about..?"

"What?" I said defensively.

"You know, he loves you."

"Do I? He's never said it."

"So you say it."

"Now's not the time, I feel like something bad is gonna happen to him."

"Then go find him. Save him."

"You think? I don't wanna see him in this state."

"You need to tell him. Trust your gut, if you feel like something is gonna happen, then try to stop it."

I didn't realize it, but I was leaning on him, unable to hold my own weight. "S-Sorry Todoroki, you can let go now."

"Did you just call me by my name?"

"No!" I screamed and tried backing away, but immediately started to fall down.

"Careful." He said, pulling me too my feet.

I muttered a thanks and he helped me walk into a clearing into the woods. He sat me down, with my back resting against a tree trunk. He squatted down across from me and just starred into my eyes. He suddenly brought his hand to
my cheek and wiped, he pulled back and his finger was glistening from a liquid on it. "You're still crying." He said softly.

I nodded "Yup."

He came closer and put my head on his shoulder, then he put his hands on my back and softly caressed it. I suddenly tensed up and tried to pull away, but I was in no state to. "It's okay. It's okay, I got you." He continued to say over and over again. I felt myself lose any composure I had left and I started wailing. "Let it all out, I'm here." I did exactly as he said and somehow he calmed me.

"Friends?" I muttered.

"Friends." He said with a joyous tone.

     He put his head on my shoulder, and I didn't do anything about it. I seriously didn't, I think Deku has made me a better person, which I didn't think was possible. A smile spread across my face as we sinked deeper into this new found friendship, and then everything went dark...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 190 11
when Izuku discovers he has a crush on Bakugo he goes to Mina and Ochako for help. Their solution... is ..... crossdressing. Deku agrees to the idea...
148K 6.4K 95
What if Izuku Midoriya was a ballerina and Katsuki Bakugou was a break dancer? The childhood friends/rivals but possibly...lovers..? Both aiming to b...
154K 4.1K 26
Izuku Midoriya is a thief, it's all he's ever known. Now he knows it's not right but what's a guy to do when he has no money and everyone/everything...
212K 7K 92
This is the Sequel to "Damnit, I like Deku!" so read that first. Description: Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has...