Hazel Eyed Roomate

De xmrsmendess

Leah lived with her parents before being sent to live with Ryan, her brother, and someone else. The one who h... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 17

91 8 2
De xmrsmendess

* Shawns POV *

" I love her. " I said

I said it. I told her brother. Do I love her? Or is it just I haven't really spoken to any girls recently? But surely it can't be that. If it was I wouldn't feel the need to kiss her every time she walked past right? I'm so confused.
" What? " Ryan asked.

Shit. " She's beautiful, kind, amazing, funny, sweet. She's perfect Ryan. I know I say that about all my- you know. But this is different. I know when we go back to school it will all be so much more difficult with all my exes and everything but I swear I will try my best never to hurt her even if we're not dating even if it's just a strong friendship I can take that but Ryan I promise I will never hurt her. She means the world to me, she always has. Even when I hurt her al those years ago. She's my number one. " I said shyly.

He opened his mouth to say something but Leah ran in the room before he could. " Really Shawn? " she asked me, scared of my answer. " Y-yes " I stuttered.
Before I could say anything else she ran over and hugged me. Leaving Ryan speechless                            

* Cameron's POV *
I knew what was happening. I knew he was saying how much he loved her. I just felt it in my bones. I loved her though. I love her more than words can describe. I ran downstairs and told Matt. We walked into the room to see Leah hugging Shawn, and Ryan sitting there shocked. " What the.. " Matt began but he was cut off by Leah running over and hugging him too, then me.

* Leahs POV *

I knew Cam and Matt would feel jealous that I was hugging Shawn, so I ran over and hugged them too.
" Well then.. now we're all on good friendship terms, I'm going to invite everyone around, since schools starting on Monday, we have to enjoy our weekend. "    Ryan said. " Okayy I'm going to get readyyy!! " I screamed whilst running into my room.

I needed to look hot. I needed to blow all the boys - including Shawn away. So I decided to face time Natalia, she will know what to do. It took a few rings and then she answered. " OMG LEAHHH!! It's been agesss, how are youuu? " she practically shouted through the phone

" I've been good, I'm trying to pick out a sexy out fit to blow some boys away " I laughed.

" OOH GIRL DONT WORRY I GOT YOU "

After an hour of talking to Natalia, We both eventually decided on a short champagne colored dress, with matching heels. I took a quick shower then put my clothes on. I wore some mascara with winged eyeliner on my eyes, and a nude lipstick. " LEAH EVERYONES AT THE DOOR COME OPEN IT " Ryan shouted from his room. I walked downstairs and checked myself once more in the mirror before opening the door.  There was quite a few people here; Matt, Shawn, Carter, Aaron, Taylor, Nash, Hayes and both Jacks. " Hey guys " I smiled at them, knowing that they were all staring at me. " come in, Ryan will be down in a minute " I said as I walked inside.

Ryan came down after 5 minutes of us waiting for him, and many boys trying to flirt with me. " Let's play truth or dare! " my brother said excitedly. " okayy " everyone said.

" Shawn, truth or dare? " Taylor asked.
" Truth" he said
" Do you love Leah"

I instantly blushed. And hid my face.

" Yes" Shawn said quietly.

" NEXT " Cam shouted, clearly getting jealous.

" Leah, truth or dare " Nash asked me

I was feeling rebellious so I said dare.

" I dare you to kiss Cam Matt and Shawn for 5 seconds each. " Nash grinned

Fuckkk. I looked over at Ryan who had been drinking more than anyone else and he nodded. Matt was sitting next to me so I turned his head and wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him. " Okay now Cam " Aaron shouted. I pecked Matt's lips once more before walking over to Cameron and placing myself between him and Carter. " Hey Cam.. " I whispered before pressing my lips onto his.  After that I walked over to Shawn with a smile on my face. I sat on his lap " Hey Leah " he grinned and kissed me before I could get to him. I pulled away and walked back to my seat, putting my arm around Matt when I sat down.
———
Some drama is gonna come soon, be ready 😏

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

11.4K 105 30
Jessica Grier 18 years old, sister of The grier kids move in when her dad works overseas. She also loves Her Brother's friends. Taylor, Jack and Jac...
11.5K 289 29
What happens when Abbie moves to a new school and instantly becomes best friends with some of the guys from MAGCON? What happens when she starts fall...
920K 8.5K 106
@JackGilinsky followed you
11.1K 210 43
Ryan Coletti didn't have the easiest life. Will it get any easier when she finds out she's Social Media Stars Hayes and Nash Grier's sister. Or will...