There's A Thug In My Life

By flawsomek

Aaliyah was just an average teenager who hid behind the spotlight, until a thug noticed her, bringing her in... More

S O U N D T R A C K
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
READ NOW
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
COMING SOON‼️
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!

SIX

8.5K 329 302
By flawsomek

"I think about us (all day)
Dream about you(always)
Love ain't always complicated"

~NIVEA

"Andrea," nurse Stewart sighed while blocking her.

"What Nyla?" Andrea chuckled because she thought she was trying to play. "I got a patient."

"No," she said steadily trying to block her.

"The patient name is Aaliyah Richardson. Age 16 and weigh about 122 pounds! I don't know if she's making it, doc!"

Andrea started to scream while running to the bed that was rolling. She seen Aaliyah in a breathing tube, unresponsive. "What happened to my baby?!"

"Andrea I need you to stay out her," the doctor said. "It's not a good idea for you to go back here."

Two other nurses held Andrea back as she cried more and more. "What happened?!"

"Ask the gentleman over there," nurse Stewart said pointing in the direction of Bahari.

Andrea charged over with a distressed face expression. "What the fuck happened?! If I ask again, imma get real stupid."

"Excuse me ma'am but who are you?" detective Parker asked arching her eyebrow.

"I am Aaliyah's mother and I believe I wasn't talking to you," she said looking her up and down.

"Mrs. Richardson, Aaliyah was choked out by Aniyah," Bahari said lowly.

"Bullshit," Andrea chuckled with tears coming like waterfalls.

"Ma'am you are aware of you other daughter's mental illness, right?" detective Parker asked.

"Yes But she has been really good," Andre reasoned. "She hate being bipolar so she always take her medicine. Faithfully."

"She is dangerous, Mrs. Richardson," the detective warned. "When we came to take her in she threatened to come back and kill you and Aaliyah. The best option is to send her to a mental hospital and move somewhere safer."

Andrea took a deep breath and started rubbing her temples. "Where did I go wrong with her? She turned out to be everything I raised her not to be."

"Look, I came here to talk to a nurse or doctor about Aaliyah not to be interrogated by you," he mugged the detective. He knew she was trying to bullshit with him since he had fooled around with her back when he was in high school.

"What is Miss. Richardson to you?" The detective asked politely. "Sister?"

Andrea sucked her teeth. "You know damn well that's his girlfriend. How are you asking us questions benefiting my daughter? I just wanna know if she's okay."

"Well I have to ask questions that's mostly what I'm paid to do," she said sarcastically and cut her eyes at Bahari. "Girlfriend I hear?"

Andrea waved them off and sat down in a chair. She prayed and prayed, hoping Aaliyah was okay.

___________

Aaliyah woke up in so much pain. She was cramping severely and her throat was hurting.

"Ma," she grasped for air and started coughing which made the pain worse. She grabbed the remote and hit the help button.

Andrea didn't waste a second before rushing in on the phone. "She's woke! Come down here!"

Aaliyah started to groan and whine. "It hurt."

"What hurts baby?" Andrea asked feeling her head. "Your throat?"

"And my stomach," she added.

"Andrea can I talk to you?" Doctor Dawson asked. "Very urgent."

Andrea frowned and slowly walked over to see what he wanted. "What is it?"

"You know one of the causes of a miscarriage is strangulation, right?" Dawson sighed. "Aaliyah almost lost her unborn, she's two months pregnant."

"What?!" Andrea asked angrily. "No she can't be."

"Now, Andrea, she can't be stressed," he warned. "That's the biggest thing. Keep her happy or carefree."

"Is that a symptom or you already know imma be on get on that ass as soon as you leave?" She asked folding her arms.

"Both," he smiled and placed his hands slightly on her waist. "I hate that this tragedy happened. I really wanted to tell them."

Andrea looked around and removed his hands. "Not right now, Dave."

"When is the perfect time?" Dave frowned.

"If I tell her now, she would be beyond stressed," she sighed. "Let's take it easy."

"I respect that," he smiled. "I still feel like a teenager with all this sneaking around we doing."

She laughed and rested her head in his chest. "I know right. Not for long though."

___________

"Where is Bahari?" Aaliyah cried silently. "He just gone leave me here?"

"He is on his way but let's talk about how you lied to me," Andrea said eyeing her daughter intensely. "I thought you said it was safe."

"The second time," she mumbled. "Calm down."

"Fuck calm down, Aaliyah!" Andrea said loudly. "You ain't grown and you still depending on me. You is sixteen years old going on 26. Slow down! No more Bahari!"

"I love him!" Aaliyah cried out.

"You don't know shit about loving a man!"

"You don't know nuthin' about what I know! You be at work more than you be home! I could've died!"

"Hey hey hey," Bahari stopped. "Stop talking to your moms like that. What's going on?"

"Andrea give the father some time alone with Aaliyah," Dave said.

"You tryna be funny or something?" Bahari frowned. "I don't look that damn old."

Andrea only shook her head and left the room. Bahari was still frowned but it softened when he looked over at Aaliyah.

"Bahari," she cried. "I miss you."

"Why you crying?" Bahari asked giving her a hug.

"My Uh m-momma said I'm....... moving," she sniffed wiping her tears. "With my grandma."

"I could still see you," he reasoned. "Stop crying ma."

"No you can't," she cried. "I'm living with my grandma on my dad side.... she lives in Texas....I move in two months."

•••

A MONTH LATER (few weeks past)

"Man, I still can't believe Aniyah told me nothing about having a mental illness," Leon said lowly. It hit him hard to know that his one and only baby mother was being admitted into a mental hospital. Lil Leon wasn't going to see his mother free for a while.

"Yeah man, and Aaliyah moving to Texas right after my birthday," Bahari sighed. "I think she wanna breakup."

"Man," Leon drawled. "Andrea not gone let her leave. She did the same shit with Aniyah."

"For real?" Bahari asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"Hell yeah," he chuckled. "Why you think I call her jellybean? She hard on the outside and soft on the inside."

"Ian even worried about Miss. Richardson," Bahari said waving it off. "Aaliyah been ignoring the hell out of a nigga."

"Yeen go see her?" Leon asked Bahari was slow.

"She staying at a suite but her or her momma won't tell me shit," he said.

"You sure y'all ain't fucking?" Leon asked side eyeing his friend. "You really going out yo way for this girl."

"Nigga no," he lied but you couldn't tell. "A nigga just can't care for his girl? I fucked a lot of females and name one that I did all of this for."

"Shit, none," Leon said shaking his head. "I just don't get it that's all. What's so good about her that got you feeling this way if it ain't sex?"

"She real and she gets me...the list goes on," he shrugged because sex was the best thing about her. "She different from the girls I messed with in the past. Ian even think I would be attracted to a brown skinned, skinny tall girl, but her personality made me attract to everything about her."

"You love her?"

Bahari sighed and scratched his head. "Nah. Love is a strong word. Let's just say I strongly care about her."

•••

"Aaliyah this is Dave, Dave this is Aaliyah," Andrea greeted nervously as they were now being seated in the nice restaurant.

"How can I forget Doctor Dawson?" Aaliyah chuckled. "He practically saved me."

"Stop it," Dave smiled.

"If you don't mind me asking, what you doing here?" she asked as politely as she could.

"Well..." Andrea trailed off. "I've been seeing Dave."

Aaliyah dropped her smile and looked at them back and forth. "Okay....I be seeing him too like I see you. What you saying?"

"We're dating, Aaliyah," Dave said grabbing Andrea's hand. "Are you okay with that?"

"I guess," she shrugged. "I just don't get it though. You and daddy are still married."

"No we're not," she sighed.

"Wait you divorced him?" Aaliyah frowned.

"Yes, I divorced him a year ago."

"Well, that's fine," she nodded. "But I'm still a little confused. You want me to move away from my home so I can't be in contact with Bahari or sneak off with him when you're doing the same thing?"

"Aaliyah it's not even like that," Andrea said shaking her head. "You know why we moving."

"You know what? It's not even about you two being with each other because I been knew y'all was messing around I just didn't say anything. It's about you not being fair. Just like you love Doctor Dawson, I love Bahari."

"Stop saying that," Andrea said with a scrunched up face. "He doesn't even love you."

"Andrea," Dave said sternly.

"You don't know that!" she defended.

"I actually do," she shot back. "I've been on earth longer than you. If Bahari loved you he'll be breaking his neck to try to see you. He wouldn't care that you aren't allowed to see him. Like you said, he's a busy person."

Aaliyah stayed quiet for awhile until she decided to leave the restaurant. She sat on the bench and cried her little heart out because she believed every word her mother said. She would always say she loved him during sex but he only smirked or chuckled.

"You Ight," a voice called out while handing her some tissue. "You too pretty to be crying."

"No I'm not," she said before blowing her nose. "If I was pretty I would be loved more."

"Maybe you looking for love in all the wrong places," he said sitting beside her.

She laughed. "You sound like this guy I knew when I was like seven."

"What was his name?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows trying to see her face in the dark.

"Courtney," she said looking up at him and her eyes almost popped out her skull. "Courtney!"

Aaliyah tackled him with a hug. "Oh my god! I hate you but I still miss you!"

"Damn Aaliyah I haven't seen you since yo pops died," he smiled. "You really grew up on me."

"And you haven't?" Aaliyah laughed looking over his appearance. "What brings you to Memphis, Chi-town?"

"Visiting," he said eyeing her. He just couldn't resist her looks. She looked amazing but also like she had a boyfriend.

She smiled while hugging him again. "I'm so glad I ran into you."

He inhaled her chocolate smelling body and hugged her tightly. "Me too."

She rubbed his back indicating that he can stop hugging but he didn't. She was now three months pregnant and her hormones were already raging. He was sexy as hell now. He had braces since his teeth were jacked up when he was little. He was light skin with a curly, blonde fuckboy fro and he was picking up weight. When they were younger, Aaliyah used to be the tallest but he was now 6'1.

"LeLe you got fine," he said bluntly. "What you been doing since I left?"

Aaliyah giggled while hitting his shoulder which was stiff. "I should be asking you that. Yo voice got so deep. You a grown man now."

"Nah I'm seventeen just like you about to be. Yo birthday August the fourth, right?"

"It's been almost a decade and you still remember the smallest things," she smirked.

"I try," he said dusting off his shoulders making her laugh.

"Courtney?" Andrea smiled. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting my ole lady," he smiled while getting up to hug her.

"Boy you got big, what yo daddy got you doing down there?" She said touching his biceps, making Aaliyah roll her eyes.

"Work," he sighed. "This the only time I get to chill."

"Well I hear you," Andrea smirked playfully. "Who you with? Robin?"

"Nah, my um...." he started as he looked back at Aaliyah with a guilty expression. "My girlfriend."

"Oh, you must brought her down to meet Robin?"

"Yeah," he mumbled. "She went to the restroom so I'm pretty sure she looking for me."

"It was good seeing you Courtney," Aaliyah smiled then cut her eyes at her mother. "I hope yo mother ain't tryna ruin yo relationship like mine."

"That is enough," Andrea whispered while pointing her finger.

"Relationship?" Courtney frowned. "What type of relationship?"

"Her boyfriend," Andrea scoffed. "Well, ex boyfriend."

"Naw," Aaliyah said crossing her legs. "We're still together until I say so."

"That's not up to you, it's up to me," Andrea said.

"Who is yo boyfriend though?" Courtney asked rubbing his beard. He just couldn't believe his mean ass childhood crush was in her first relationship and it wasn't with him.

"You don't know him," she shrugged. "Ain't your girlfriend waiting on you?"

"You know you ain't too old to getcho ass whooped?" Andrea reminded her.

•••

RING RING!

Aaliyah rolled her eyes when she saw Bahari calling for the seventh time. She decided to answer only to tell him to stop.

"Hello," she answered irately.

"Why it take me a million times to get in contact with yo ass?" Bahari quizzed.

"Because I don't wanna talk to you,"'she sassed. "What you calling me fa'?"

"I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you better tone that shit down," he growled. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nuthin' wrong with me, Bahari," she cried. "I'm just going through a lot and you calling me every second ain't making it betta'."

"Aaliyah where you at," he sighed. "I just wanna talk to you."

"I'm not ready to talk to you yet," she sniffed.

"Do I have to fucking stalk you to find out where you at?!" Bahari snapped. "I'm done with all yo childish ass games!"

"Bye, Bahari," she said hanging up. She was emotionally drained from everything going on. A lot happened last month. She almost died from being attacked by her crazy ass sister, and she found out she was pregnant by her crazy ass ex boyfriend. She was still debating on how she was going to tell Bahari. She was knocking out her deep thoughts when she heard a knock at her door.

She got up thinking it was her mother but sadly it wasn't. "Who told you where I was?"

"Your moms," he said with a straight face and he closed the door behind him.

"Yeah right," she scoffed while folding her arms. "My mother would neva' tell you where I'm at."

"Well, she did," he shrugged and sat on the edge of the queen sized bed. "Wussup?"

"I should be asking you that," she said sitting beside him, where her phone was at. "Courtney."

"Let's not play dumb, LeLe," Courtney chuckled. "You know why I came over."

"I do?" She frowned.

Her gripped her thigh and Aaliyah easily started to throb. "Yeah you know why. You seen my girlfriend and she ain't got shit on you and I'm pretty sure yo lame ass nigga ain't got shit on me."

I bet you won't say that to his face. Aaliyah thought. "Oh really?"

"Hell yeah," he said rubbing her thigh. "This could be our little secret."

•••

"Aaliyah?! Who is that?!" Bahari yelled in the phone. Aaliyah made a mistake and butt dialed Bahari's phone and he listened to everything that was going on. "Stop fucking trying me, cuh!"

"Courtney that's your problem if you don't like yo girl but I like my man," he heard her say.

"Man, that nigga don't know half the shit I know about you," Courtney said. "Stop fighting it. Yo nigga ain't gotta know Imma have yo legs shaking all in Embassy suites."

"Nigga what?!" Bahari lashed out while getting up. He grabbed his gun and tucked it in his waistband.

__________

"What suite number Andrea Richardson in?" Bahari asked. "Matter of fact just give me a key."

"Slow your road, homeboy," the white receptionist said. "If you aren't Andrea Richardson then you have no access to the room."

"I'm her son and my little sister is up there with a nigga, so if I ask for a key again imma do some real damage," Bahari said above the whisper.

The receptionist cleared his throat and quickly gave him a key to both doors. "Hope that guy makes it."

Bahari wasted no time running up three flights of stairs. He needed to get his energy up if he was about to fuck a nigga up.

He found the room number and quickly unlocked it. He barged in and pointed his gun.

"Bahari!" Aaliyah shrieked while covering her naked body. "How did you find me?!"

He pushed her out the way and started searching for the voice he had heard.

"Can I help you with what you lookin' fa'?" She asked sarcastically as she wrapped around her towel.

Bahari didn't see anyone so he went back over to Aaliyah and pinned her to the wall. "So what type of shit you really on, huh? This the reason why you been ignoring me because of another nigga?"

She was scared shitless at this point. "N-no. I haven't been with anotha' guy....Bahari, you scurrin' me."

"Why you lying?" Bahari frowned. "Yo dumbass got caught. I heard the whole conversation over the phone."

"If you heard it then you would know that I told him to go when he started kissing on me," she cried. "You think I would cheat on you?"

"Yeah," he said bluntly. "How he know you was here before I did?"

"My momma told him," she sniffed and wiped her tears. "He was a childhood friend with different intentions than mine."

"I still don't believe you," he sighed shaking his head. "Why are you naked and sweaty?"

"I just got out the shower," she said rolling her eyes.

"Why you taking a bath right after he left?" He questioned.

"Because I wanna take care of my hygiene and I'm about to go to sleep," she said looking at him sideways.

He started to rub in between her legs while looking at her. "Why you wet?"

"Because you here," she whispered
softly while looking at his lips.

"You better be wet because I'm here," he mumbled while picking her up. "I got some examining to do."

He ripped her towel off, making her gasp yet turn her on. He ignored her small bump; he figured it was just her gut. They shared a kiss filled with nothing but seduction.

He picked her up and pinned her to the wall, eyeing her as he whipped out his erected penis. He paid to close attention at her face as he inserted it inside her slowly, adoring her shocked love faces.

Aaliyah started to breath heavily as she patted his shoulders for him to go slow. "Mm mm....take it out! Fuck, take it out."

Bahari was too into it for him to just stop. He continued going deeper inside her tight walls in a slow pace.

"Owwww," she moaned as she threw her head on the wall. He started going faster, making Aaliyah whimper. "Shit, you bout to make me come!"

"That's what you suppose to do, right?" He smirked taking her off the wall and laying her on the desk with him still deep inside her love. "Back to this examination."

------

"Bahari," Aaliyah called out innocently. They had just finished two rounds of wild sex and was now spread out in the bed.

"Uh uh, Aaliyah," he said in a raspy voice. "We ain't breaking up no more."

"It ain't even that," she sighed. "It could be that though."

"What is it?" He yawned while sitting up.

"Would if I got pregnant?" Aaliyah asked hesitantly. "How would you feel about that?"

He looked side to side like it was a trick question. "You tryna trap me or something?"

She sucked her teeth in aggravation. "You the only one doing the trapping. I'm just saying would if."

"Well it ain't gone be no would-ifs," he said reaching for his phone. "If I ain't wrapping it up, I'm either pulling out of giving you a plan B."

She bit her lip nervously, because she didn't take the plan B's. She hated swallowing pills, if she was in pain she took liquid medicine. "That's not answering my question tho."

"Aaliyah," he said irately. "What you want from me, man?"

"I'm pregnant, Bahari!" Aaliyah lashed out while hopping up from the bed, leaving Bahari shocked.

"Aaliyah, repeat yourself again," he said nervously while watching her put her clothes on.

"I-I'm pregnant," she said lowly.

"How you know?" Bahari frowned. "I mean-."

"I found out when I was in the hospital," she sighed. "That's why I been avoiding you."

"Aaliyah," he chuckled nervously. "I'm only nineteen, and you sixteen. How the fuck are we going to take care of a child? I don't even suppose to be dealing with you."

She cock her head to the side and frowned. "What you sayin'?"

"I'm seeing you gone have to get an abortion ma," he sighed.

"Oh for real?" Aaliyah asked with tears forming in her eyes.

"Yes," he said. "I'm sorry but having a baby isn't the perfect time."

"I understand," she sighed looking down at her feet. She didn't want to kill her baby at all and she had a short period of time to decide whether she wanted to keep it or not.

•••

"You ready?" Andrea asked as she helped put the last of the boxes in her Kia Optima.

"Yeah," Aaliyah sighed. "I just can't believe I'm moving away from my childhood home."

"Nelly you're acting like you're leaving Memphis," she said rolling her eyes. "We're just moving to Germantown. Bigger house and everything."

Aaliyah hated that she had lied to Bahari. She was actually living ten minutes away instead of ten hours away. She just had to find a way to break up with him again. She needed a change in her life and he wasn't making it any better. He didn't even love her; he was making her get rid of her unborn.

"I know," she mumbled. They got in the car and took off.

•••

"Nigga you ain't in a relationship nomo!" Terry yelled over the loud music. "You a free man! Get off the phone!"

"Aaliyah ain't answering her phone," Bahari frowned. "She left today."

"Probably bad reception," Leon suggested. "That's the least of your concern. Come help me decide what fine ass stripper I'm taking home."

He sighed and got up. That's when a set of bad twins that was actually his type grabbed either arm and led him in a fantasy room. They had a really big ample ass with the fake tities to match and long Rapunzel hair. They looked like Nicki Minaj inspired them to be what they are.

"Happy birthday," they said in sync while rubbing all on his chest. "We wanna take yo mind off everything."

"I'll like that," he smirked eyeing them fighting each other to take Bahari's pants off. He liked how freaky they were, but thought it was quite weird that two sisters was sharing the same penis and kissing on each other.

"Nah, I'm good," he stopped them from taking off their clothes. He didn't have a condom and most definitely wasn't raw dogging some freaky ass twins who got around.

"Really?" One twin frowned. "You gone turn down the baddest bitches in the club right now?"

"It's probably what-you-call-it lil sister," the other twin scoffed, referring to Aniyah and Aaliyah. "I heard about him buying shit for her...c'mon Lexi."

Bahari shook his head and straightened out his clothes before leaving the room. The party was still jumping and hella girls was on his tip but he was still satisfied with the head he had received from the twins.

One particular girl stood out to him though. She was Japanese and you could tell she was unique and didn't try to fit in. She was really beautiful with a jet black bob and a tight jean dress with red pumps.

"You enjoying yourself?" Bahari asked in her ear. "You look a little lonely."

"I....good," she giggled while speaking in broken English. "Nice...party."

He licked his lips and chuckled. Not only was she pretty, but she had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen next to Aaliyah. "What's your name, baby girl?"

"Seijun," she smiled. "Your name?"

"Bahari," he said. "Can I have your number?"

"Yes," she laughed. He could tell she was a little giggle box. She wrote her name and number down on a paper towel neatly before giving it to him.

He winked at her and put the paper towel in his back pocket. "Who you with?"

"My friend," she smiled.

"Yo friend a nigga," he frowned a bit.

She giggled uncontrollably and covered her mouth. "No, no, no. She's girl"

"Oh cool then," he nodded. "Look, this party kind of wack, would if we went somewhere else."

"I would love that," she smiled.

•••

"Miss Richardson," the nurse called out. "You have a visitor."

Aniyah looked at the wall the whole time as she rocked in her chair. She was really dying inside and the medication, she wasn't taking. She always hid it under her tongue then put it in her secret spot.

"It's your father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 98 38
22 year old Aaliyah Jackson is trying to put her past behind her and focus on new beginnings. With college graduation around the corner, her ex stalk...
1.5M 50.1K 41
Being born into the drug infested streets of Miami can be a hand full. Especially when your father is the head leader of the whole drug empire. Most...
78.8K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
739K 14.8K 38
Dalannie Wilson is a 17 yr old who lives in Atlanta Georgia with her abbusive Father Jason . Jason started abbusin Dalannie when her mother died 2yea...