You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Accident, Captain

66.2K 1.7K 2.1K
By Erena_Yakamato

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~

Morning:

9:30 A.M.

"Today you will be tested on your 3DMG. You will be then trained by Oluo." I announce.

"Understand?" I finish. "Yes!" all the cadets reply. Today, Oluo was training them, along with Petra and Gunther.

Levi would stand by and watch. But Eren and I had to do a Titan experiment in the grass fields, today which was really annoying.

"Okay! Eren and (f/n)! Today I'm going to be retesting to see if you can turn into a titan whenever." she announces to Eren and I as we head out following her.

"Okay....I guess.." I reply. "Good! Eren you're going to be down in the well and (f/n) you'll be at the edge of the grass fields, where the forest is. I'll be in the forest waiting. I'll send a green flare to go. Got it?" she explains. "Got it." we reply, nervously.

What if I go out of control?

"Call me if you need anything, (f/n)." Eren tells me. "Dido." I smile and leave on my horse.

I ride to the edge of the grass fields and I hand the horse over to the cadet. A few cadets stood by to make sure is wouldn't go in a rampage.

I took off my cloak and handed it over. I walked to the grass fields as the cadets stood in the large trees.

Suddenly, a green flare gets shot in the air. I bit my hand, roughly making my hand bleed. Nothing happened.

Maybe, I'm biting it wrong. I then bit my wrist making me bleed more. I wince in pain as I tried to move my wrist. Damn

..

I then bit my other hand and wrist and nothing happened.

I barley realize my hands and wrists were covered in blood. Fuck this hurts.

"Scout (l/n). Squad leader Hanji told us to bring you back." a cadet tells me as he walks over. He picks me up, and I cry a little from the pain.

The cadets take me over to where  Eren was. Eren was covered in blood too.

"Didn't work for you either?" he asks. "No..." I sigh. A nurse came over and wrapped Eren and I's hands.

A cadet brought Eren and I tea as we waited for Hanji's arrival.

"What if they can't turn when in battle?" a cadet asks, quietly to another cadet.

"Then we're done for.." the cadet sighs. Eren and I sigh as we listened to their conversation.

Just as Eren was about to pick up his spoon, he winces in pain and his spoon drops to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine." he replies. He slowly reaches over to his spoon.

Once he gets it, a flash of lightning strikes, Eren and I.

Sending me to fly back. Clouds of steam blinds the cadets and I.

That hurt..god...what was that? I look up from the ground and I see Eren struggling to get out of a skinless muscular titan arm.

"Damn! Why now!" Eren shouts.

I notice that the cadets were surrounding Eren. "Stupid fucking titan shifter!" a cadet shouts.

"Kill him before he kills us!" another cadet shouts, before running towards Eren.

"Stop!!" I shout, running over towards Eren. Suddenly a (f/c) lightning bolt strikes me and I black out for a moment.

Until I open my eyes, I notice that I'm off the ground.

"Titan!" the cadets scream as they point at me. Huh? I'm a titan.

I've never seen from this high up before. I can see the walls from here.

"It's going to kill us!" a cadet shouts. I look down at them. What? I'm not going to kill them! Are they crazy?!

"(f/n)! Eren!" I hear Hanji shout.

Suddenly, I feel a net over my shoulders, my feet were being tied.

"Pull!" a cadet shouts. The restraints tighten around me and I fall to the ground. "(f/n)!" Eren shouts. I look up and Eren is being restrained by cadets.

I feel something or someone on the nape of my neck. "What are you doing!?" Eren shouts.

"I'm gonna cut her out!" a cadet shouts. "No! You can kill her! You don't know where to cut!?" Eren hollers.

Suddenly, I feel a blade slide down my stomach, quickly.

I screamed in pain. "Stop!" Eren shouts. I keep screaming until, I see a small glimpse of sunlight inside my body, then I blackout.

Third POV:

(f/n)'s titan body turns, facing up. It was practically impossible to cut the nape of her neck. Hanji and Eren run over to (f/n) and began to call her name.

"(f/n)! Get up!" Eren shouts. "Who's responsible for this?" Hanji asks the cadets. Six of the cadets raise their hands. "You six, well you're going to have to deal with Levi. Not me." Hanji tells the cadets. The cadets stood frozen in fear.

"You! Go get Levi!" Hanji orders a cadet. "Yes, Squad Leader!" the cadet replies, leaving.

Eren sat next to (f/n)'s neck. "Oi! Come on! I've been through this before! Wake up!" Eren shouts.

(f/n) was in pain. She didn't have enough strength to move at all. But she had to force herself to move.

(f/n) got up, slowly and stood up. "(f/n)! Concentrate on getting out!" Eren shouts.

(f/n) then saw the view from her height.

'It's so beautiful.' she thought. She slowly began walking towards the forest.

"Stop! What are you doing!?" Eren's shouts, chasing after her.

Then, she stops in tracks.

(f/n)'s POV:

I stop where I am and suddenly I feel myself push out of my titan body. I open my eyes, quickly and observe my surroundings. I was in the grass fields. I was sitting on my titan's neck.

"(f/n)!" Eren calls out. I look down and I see Eren on his horse racing towards me.

"I told you were a monster." a voice whispers to me.

"I'm not a monster!" I shout. "What are you talking about?" I hear Eren ask me. I turn around and I see Eren standing there.

"Nothing, take me down please?" I ask. "You don't have to ask me." he laughs. He picks me up and we go down slowly.

It felt good to be on the ground again. My titan body slowly was disintegrating. "Are you hurt?" he asks me, as we walk away.

He lifts up the side of my shirt to see the side of my stomach, cut. "Damn. Let's get you to the infirmary." he gasps. He picks me up, again and he starts to run.

The wound hurt like hell. "(f/n)!" I hear Hanji call out. I turn my head and I see Hanji, running towards us with Erd following.

"She needs to get to the infirmary." Eren tells them. "I'll take her." Erd offers. Eren hands me over to Erd and he takes me to the infirmary.

"Sir, please leave the room, we're going to have to remove her clothes." the nurse tells Erd as he lies me down in the bed.

Erd leaves the room. "Cadet (l/n), we're going to put you to sleep for awhile. Okay?" she tells me. I nod wearily, as she gives me a shot.

I drift off into a deep sleep as she finishes the shot.

4:45 P.M.

Levi's POV :

"You think if you go that fucking slow your going to survive?" I shout at the cadets. "Heichou!" I hear someone call me. I turn around and see a cadet, panting and wheezing.

"Cadet....(l/n)..." he pants. I pull him up by his collar. "What about her?" I ask. "Injured...." he wheezes.  "How?" I ask.

"Cadet stabbed her in the neck." he replies. "Where in the neck?" Armin asks, coming over to us. "I'm not sure...but she freaked out." the cadet replied.

"Why are you asking, Artlet?" I ask. "I stabbed Eren in the neck as a titan, when he got out I saw that I stabbed him in the arm. If you stab the middle of the neck then you can kill Eren or (f/n), sir." he replies.

My heart stops for a second. I'm going to beat the living shit out of that cadet.

"You're all dismissed!" I shout. I shoot my anchor to a near by tree and I race out of the forest.

Come on don't die on me, (f/n)! I make it out and race towards the infirmary.

"(f/n)!" I call out as I burst through the infirmary.

I see (f/n), sitting up from her bed, drinking orange juice and eating a cookie. I sigh, relieved. Good she's okay.

"Keep eating like that and you'll get fat." I smirk as I walk up to her.

"Levi, I can eat like this if I want to so shut up." she sighs, taking another bite into her cookie. Her big (e/c) eyes, glow in the sun's final moments on Earth before turning to night.

I smile at her and ruffle her beautiful (h/c) hair. "Pfft! Staph!!" she laughs, trying to fix her hair.

(f/n)'s POV:

"(f/n), are you okay?" I hear someone interrupt me and Levi. I look up and I see Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Sasha, Krista, Reiner, and Bertolt, rushing into my room.

"I'm fine, guys." I reply with a smile. "Good, I thought I lost you for a second there." Armin sighs, relieved. "Yeah, you owe me a potato for running all the way here." Sasha laughs.

"You don't need a potato, you need a walk." Mikasa comments, everyone bursts laughing, except Levi.

"Oi, (f/n), I need to go do some work, I'll see you later." he whispers to me then leaves the infirmary.

"Eren, can you go get my clothes from my room, please?" I ask. "Sure." he replies. "I'm coming, too!" Jean calls out following Eren.

"I think Jean might have a crush on you." Sasha teases. "No way, I'm a one man girl." I proclaim.

"That's right, you're dating Heichou!" Krista squeals. I nod, happily.

"So...is he good in bed?" Sasha asks me. I can feel all the blood rush out of my face. "Sasha!" I shout, embarrassed.

"What, its just a question." Sasha laughs. "Yeah, but you don't just go asking around people if their boyfriend is good in bed or not!?" Krista tells her.

Suddenly, Eren and Jean walk in. Eren hands me my sweat pants and a tank top.

"Thanks, now can you guys leave, I need to change, please." I ask them. "Oh, sure." Eren replies, everyone follows him out.

I quickly change from my tattered uniform to my clothes.

I go to the hallway where everyone was waiting for me.

"Where you heading to?" Eren asks. "I'm not sure yet, probably just going to walk around, I guess..you all need to go eat though, dinner is starting soon." I tell him.

"Ugh, always so superior aren't you?" Eren asks, laughing. "Yup, I'll see you later though. Bye guys!" I call out as I walk out of the infirmary.

As I walk around the castle, I kept thinking weather or not I should go find Levi.

Hm, he'll be mad if he sees me up so soon. But I want to thank him for giving me my medicine.

I was taken out of my thoughts, when I hear a group of cadets saying something, as I walked passed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 20th chapter, complete!

Yay!

Schools starting soon which is a HUGE DRAG! But I'll still be updating just not a lot because I've got school...

Trust me I wish I can be in my room and update all the time but I can't :(

But! Let's keep going on!

So, how's this chapter?

P.S: There's going to be more Levi and You moments! I pinky promise it!

Thanks!

Well until next time!

ByeMy Kawaiis!

❤~Erena~❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 356 8
18+ Levi x Reader 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
18.2K 742 34
Senior year had just started-- Y/N was set and ready. But one day all the dares a group called The Titans gave started changing her world, and those...
1.3M 31.5K 18
First Attack on Titan- Levi X Reader fanfic Rated: Mature Hi guys, this is my first time writing fanfic Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making...
251K 5.8K 23
You are or at least Levi thinks you are his. Maybe you aren't his now, but you will be. He will do anything to make you all his and keep you away fro...