I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 46

5.8K 139 29
By _beaniezayn

ONE MONTH TILL I SEE ONE DIRECTION IM FREAKING CRYING

GUYS I'M SO GOOD AT UPDATING NOW. IT MAKES UP FOR THAT MONTH OF NOT UPDATING RIIIIGHT?

QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN AT THE END OF BOOK 1 (THIS BOOL)?!! Something BIG is gonna happen :)))

Comment^

Ariana's POV:

He took my hand as we walked down the trail at a park two blocks from my house. Delaney is back at the house with the guys and Lexi so that we can have some time alone.

This park is beautiful- flowers everywhere around the trail. The trees are green just like they are year round and there are kids running around, making me feel bad that Delaney didn't join us.

"You're feeling all right?" He asked me, looking at me with concern.

I hadn't realized that I was wincing until he pointed it out. "Yeah, my feet just ache."

He smiles sympathetically. "Only 6 more months of this and he or she will be welcomed to this world."

He pulled me into his side and rested his hand on my small swollen belly. His comfort always makes me and the developing baby relax.

"Sometimes I wish men were the ones who got pregnant." I said bitterly, not exactly meaning to come off rude.

He chuckles. "Me too. Anything to get you out of this pain."

My heart warms up. "I think that God made women pregnant because he knew we're stronger and that men would probably act like baby's themselves."

He chuckles again and tickles my sides. I squeak and start to move away but he holds onto me tightly and kisses my forehead on the side.

"I'm just going to agree with you so we don't argue." He said and I smile halfheartedly.

We walk in silence for a while and the wind brushes against our skin. I'm surprised that no one has recognized us or anything. But then again, there are only parents and their small children here. That's right, it's a school day.

Delaney is a lucky girl. We chose to have her first grade personal teacher come on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Today's Tuesday. She's extremely smart for her age. And we are really busy so having days off is really helpful.

"Can we sit for a minute? My feet really hurt Zayn." I said, wincing again.

"Definitely. Is on the ground okay?" He asked. "Or there's a bench over there. Mind walking a few more feet?"

I shook my head and we walk over there. When I sit down, my feet still ache but not as back as they did when I stood on them.

He sits next to me and I lean into him, shutting my eyes for a few minutes.

I didn't realize I fell asleep until I'm awoken by a piercing scream. I pull my head from Zayn's shoulder and look at him.

He looks at me with a petrified look as well. We both look around and that's when we hear more screaming.

"He has a gun!" One screamed and then the sound of a gunshot went off. My whole body froze.

More screams are heard, mostly children crying and mothers screaming for their children to come to them.

Zayn and I stood up and looked around more. That's when I see the man with the gun. I watch him shoot two more people, one a small child and the other a man who must've been his father because he screams the child's name.

"Stay behind me." Zayn demanded, quietly. "Don't move for anything, okay? You have to listen to me, okay? Okay?"

"Okay." I stood behind him. I hold onto his sides to give myself and him some comfort.

I peaked to look for the gunmen and I immediately regret it. The man has his gun pointed at us- at Zayn. And then he releases, driving a bullet right through Zayn's left side.

I screamed in horror. Zayn falls onto his knees in front of me. The next thing shocks me. The gunmen looks at me and then runs off. Police sirens are blaring by now, making my head hurt.

"Zayn!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I fell onto my knees and turned him over. He looks at me and a single tear falls down his cheek.

Blood leaks right from where his heart is. I let out a sob filled with fear and complete shock.

"Please, just hold on." I begged. "Do it for me! Do it for the baby! Do it for Delaney!" He blinks at me and groans in pain.

"Cass." He called and I don't even care that he called me that. "I love you, this baby-" he coughs. "Del, and the guys. Tell them that."

"No! You're not letting go! You can't!" I cried, my vision nearly blurred by my tears. I blink and tears fall down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry." He croaked, tears spilling over. "For leaving you-" he coughs and blood comes up. "-pregnant again."

"You're not leaving me! You can't! Zayn!" I sobbed, holding onto his hands.

"I'm so sorry." He repeated. "I promised myself I would be here to make up for-" he coughs up more blood. "-missing out on Delaney."

"You'll be here for our baby. You're going to make it! All you have to do is hold on!" I encouraged him, tears still streaming down my cheeks and neck.

"I will always love you." Then his eyes shut and the beat to his heart came to a stop.

I woke up and looked around the room. Delaney sleeps in the same bed as me and Lexi beside her on the other one.

It was just a dream.

My heart beat slows down a bit and I wipe the sweat from my forehead.

Feeling the urge to cry, I grab my phone and the key and tiptoe out of the hotel room and shut the door behind me. The tears already start on my way down the hallway.

I stop at the end of the hallway and sit up against the wall. I dial Zayn's number in my phone and he answers on the second ring.

"Hey baby." He greeted, sounding happy.

"Zayn." I cried into the phone.

"What? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, his voice panicked.

"I had a really bad dream." I sobbed, tucking my knees against my chest. "It was so horrible."

"Baby," he said softy. "I'm so sorry. I wish I was there to hold you. Do you want to talk about it?"

"You were shot and you died! I was pregnant again and you died! I don't want you to die." I cried, tears streaming everywhere.

It's been over a month since I've seen Zayn. A long (too long) 30 plus days. I miss him so much.

"Sh-sh. It's okay. I'm not dead and I'm not going to die for a very long 70 years. You're stuck with me." He said, cooingly into the phone.

I half smile. "It felt so real."

"I hate when that happens." He admitted. "I wish I could be there to rub your back like you want whenever you've had a bad dream."

"Me too." I sighed. "I'm shaking."

"Aw. I'm sorry baby. I feel so bad." He said.

"Me too. I can't wait to see you." I said, changing the subject to try and make myself feel better.

"4 days until you guys come out here." He said, sounding excited. "Everyone is so excited to see you."

"I'm sort of nervous." I admitted. "I haven't seen your family since Christmas and most of the others I haven't seen in years."

"They all still love you." He told me. "Bradford misses you."

"I'm so excited to be coming back. It's been so long." I sighed, feeling happy again.

"I'm excited to hold you in my arms again. This past month has been rough." He said. I hear commotion in the background of the phone.

"Me too. Can I tell you more about the dream?" I asked, wanting to get it off my chest.

"Of course." He murmured.

"So we were walking down a trail at this park a few blocks from my house I think. I can't really remember what happened at first but we sat down on this bench because my feet hurt because I was pregnant with our second child. And I fell asleep in my dream, leaning up against your shoulder but was woken up by a scream. Soon we found out a bad guy had a gun and was shooting people. You told me to stay behind you no matter what and I did and then I looked and saw he was pointing the gun at you and he shot you. But when he saw me, he looked to my stomach and then ran away. You fell and it had hit you in the heart. I told you to hold on but you couldn't and you died." I explained all that I could remember.

"Aw baby." He said softly. "I'm sorry. That sounds like a horrible dream."

"It was." I sniffled.

"Want to know two things that are right about that dream?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"We are having a second child sometime in our future. And a third, forth, fifth, and sixth." He said, making me smile to myself. "And I will always protect you. If someone with a gun appeared, I would protect you just like I did in your dream."

"I love you so much." I gushed into the phone. "I could never love someone as much as I love you."

"I love you so much." He told me. "I love hearing you say that to me. It makes me really happy."

Zayn comforts me on the phone for another half hour until I start to become sleepy again. I tell him I'm tired and that I should get some sleep because I have a concert tonight.

"I'll call you later." I told him.

"I'll be waiting."

"Goodbye. Love you."

"Love you." Then the line went silent.

I hung up my phone and walked down the hallway again. I place the key in the door and walk inside quietly. Both Delaney and Lexi are fast asleep.

I get into the bed with Delaney and pull her into my chest. She doesn't wake up but by laying close to me, she gives me the comfort I want and need.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead before falling asleep again.

--

Our usual daily routine starts off a bit more rough than usual. Lexi has vomited over four separate times in 30 minutes, making this the worst case of morning sickness she's ever gotten.

"Here." I handed her a cold damp rag. She takes it and lays down on the bed. "Just rest, okay? When we were at the doctor last week, he said to make sure you were relaxed for the baby's sake. What makes you relaxed?"

"Movies?" She said. "Could you put in a movie? Maybe that'll distract me."

"Sounds good." I said. "What movie?"

"Just pick one." She decided.

For the next few minutes, I prepare this movie for Lexi in our hotel room. When it starts, I dim the lights in this room.

"Thank you." She said with a little smile.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile as well. "Delaney is running around with Isaac. If you need anything, call me. I'm going to go find her."

"Okay." She said.

I walk out of the hotel room and down the hallway. I hear familiar giggling and I follow the sound. I knock on Isaacs hotel room door and he opens up with Delaney hooked onto his leg.

"Well hello." I smile down at her. She gives me a big smile.

"Your daughter is insane." Isaac said with a laugh. "She won't let go of my foot."

"I can see that." I laughed a little. "But unfortunately, Delaney has to go get showered and dressed right now."

"Why?" Delaney asked, pouting.

"Because we are going to go out for lunch in a hour or so." I said to her.

"Where to?" She asked, smiling.

"Somewhere Daddy and I used to go as kids." I smile.

"What's it called?" She asked curiously, still latched onto Isaacs leg.

"Nandos." I told her. "They have lots of them in Europe but there are only two places in America where they are and we just so happened to be in the right state."

"Is it good food?" She asked, smiling.

"Good is an understatement." I said. "You'll love it, I promise you. Now c'mon, let's go get you fresh."

"Okay mommy!" She said, standing up. "Bye Izz." She gave him that nickname a long time ago.

--

"Does this shirt look okay? Do I look fat?" Lexi asked, looking at herself in the mirror.

"It looks good and yes, you look fat. You're supposed to." I admitted, chuckling.

She groaned and rubbed her small belly. "You, my friend are the reason for my insecurities." She spoke to the fetus, looking at her belly.

"Oh shut up. When he or she comes out, you'll regret blaming him or her for your problems." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"He or she is the reason for my problems." Lexi said, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes too. "So, who do you want in the delivery room when you're ready?"

She sits on the edge of the bed in our hotel room. "You, Harry, my parents, Zayn, and a few others. But I can only have one so I'll probably choose you."

"Probably?" I scoffed playfully. "I'm just kidding. I think you should choose Harry though."

"Why? I know we're together and all but you've been my best friend since we were 10. If I chose anyone besides you, it'd be Zayn. I've known you guys forever." She said.

Pictures of us being good friends as children flash through my mind. Lexi's dad was in the military and they deported lots of times. When she was 10, they came to Bradford where Zayn and I lived and went to our school. We became instant buddies even when she was deported to America again. We visited and now we're even closer because we moved to America too for my career. America is home.

"It doesn't matter how long you've known Harry. Harry is wanting to be the father figure here. He deserves to be there." I pointed out.

"I'll think about it." She responded. "Is Delaney ready? I'm really hungry and we should go."

"Of course you're hungry." I snorted. "Yeah, Delaney is with Isaac again. Let's go get them, yeah?"

"I'm pregnant." She snapped playfully. "I won't ever stop being hungry. Shouldn't you know that?"

I smile. "C'mon, let's go eat."

.

.

.

________________________

A/N:

Wow, I'm just fantastic at updating, huh?

You're receiving this update from my local hospital. Mackenzie (me) isn't feeling well and hasn't been for a while :/

We're thinking its a kidney infection (I hope to God that it's nothing severe).

No chapter goals for a while cause y'all are amazing on your own (and I've been updating daily even if goals weren't met).

PLEASE COMMENT MORE GUYS ILY!

Byebyeeeee:)

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 7.8K 27
Book Two. Just a bunch of Harry Styles one shots as you both prepare for the birth of your baby.
5.6M 49.7K 43
Jessamine Tomlinson is pregnant with Harry Styles' baby, he can't decide if he thinks the baby is his or not. Insert best friend Niall Horan here, wh...
107K 2.3K 82
"Harry, I'm pregnant!" She said with eyes full of tears. "Oh." He replied in shock. They love each other, they really do. but... Will they be able t...
1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...