[Miraculous Ladybug x Akumati...

By UhhhhHello

A story about a girl, Y/N L/N. After becoming akumatized by Hawkmoth, but having no actual goal, she becomes... More

1: Akuma
2: Pain
4: Disgusting
5: Forsaken
6: Terror
7: Consumed
8: Criminal
9: Failure
10: Appreciated
11: Welcome
12: Teams
13: Recognize
14: Night
15: Positivity
16: Proud
17: Friend
18: Hangout
19: Attempt
20: Akumatization
21: Hopeless
22: No return
23: Misery
24: Bittersweet hugs
25: Jake
{ J a k u }
26: Visit
27: Giving up
28: Impossible
29: Alliance
30: Group project
31: Master Fu
32: Experiments
33: Relatives
A/N

3: Evil

37.5K 1K 1.4K
By UhhhhHello

*-*-Normal POV-*-*

You sighed, walking to school once more, acting normal once again. It was Friday,  and you were early. Instead of heading straight into the school, you went into the park straight across, taking a leisurely stroll as you thought about what you found out about your powers from Hawkmoth.

Hawkmoth had explained what was going on; since your emotions were so weak, you needed to take other's to convert them into energy to get powers with. So, the more white whisps you got, the more powers you'd receive. You currently had gotten two, which wasn't a lot, but you could already do something new. Along with the ability to control whisps better, you could now see from their point of view. That way, you didn't even need to be near the whisps to control them. It was pretty cool.

You stopped at a bench, sitting down, deciding to test out your new-found power. You looked around, but made sure not to seem suspicious whilst doing so. No one was there. You let a black whisp exit your fingertips, then closed your eyes, willing yourself to see from the whisp's view. You could see it faintly, and focused harder, the whisp vision taking over your eyes.

You, or the whisp, raced off to the rooftop of Marinette's parent's bakery in an attempt to get away from your real self, just so you wouldn't be suspected. You looked at the streets from up on the balcony. There were a couple of people around, but they were still too close to your school; you didn't want to target the same place, people in that area would become suspects, and you'd be one of them. 

Your whisp flew from roof to roof,  to alley to alley, and finally, the whisp was at the Louvre. There were plenty of people walking around. Suddenly, you heard a muffled voice. It sounded like you were in water... This was probably someone talking to your real-life self, you assumed.

"Y/N? Are you okay?" The muffled voice said. It sounded like Marinette... You snapped out of your whisp-vision state, making sure your whisp was stationary and hidden. You normalized your eyes, then opened them.

"Oh, uh, yeah, sorry..." You stuttered. Realizing that was a rough start, you decided to incorporate it into your act, sighing after to make it seem like something was bothering you.

"What's wrong?" Marinette asked with concern, sitting beside you. You shrugged, tilting your head up to look at the sky, just to buy yourself some time to think of something.

"I don't know, just thinking of how I'm an Akuma repellent." You laughed humorlessly, leaning back on the bench. She nodded, humming in response.

"I hope you don't take offense to that..." She laughed, scratching the back of her neck almost bashfully. It was the class that came up with that nickname, after all. Of course, that was only after you mentioned it yourself. They never would have noticed you otherwise.

"Oh, not at all. Honestly; I'm thankful if that's the case. I know we shouldn't be scared of Akumas and stuff, thanks to Miss Bustier's lessons, but now that she's... She's um... Hypnotized? No... Uh, what are we calling it when they get all sad and mopey?" You asked. You hadn't watched the news this morning, so you really didn't know.

"Oh, ah... I don't know either..! Aha..." Marinette laughed nervously. You nodded.

"Well, I'll just get to the point. Do you think Ladybug and Chat Noir can really find the Akuma? I'm worried. Nothing like this has ever happened before..." You sighed, looking down at your hands that were clasped on your lap. Marinette put a consoling hand on your shoulder. She believed your act!

"I'm sure they can do it. They'll protect us." She reassured. You looked up at her, surprised for a moment, but then your expression was quickly replaced with a bright smile.

"Right, what am I thinking?" You laughed, bringing up the mood. "Of course they can do it! I have all my faith in them. Thanks, Marinette. I just... I don't know, my mind's been all over the place recently. Guess the fact that the Akuma's hiding really put me off." You sighed once again.

"Me too, if I'm honest... Have you seen any whisps lately?" She asked, her tone suddenly sharp. You glanced at her, seeing a calculating and precise look in her eyes. It was a complete 180 in personality, from ditzy to sharp. 'Huh... Marinette playing detective? Strange.'

"Well, apart from the one that affected Miss Bustier, no, not really..." 

"I see." She said, furrowing her eyebrows. You decided to ignore it and got up.

"Anyway, at this rate, we'll be late to school. Should we go now?" You asked. A panicked expression settled on her face.

"R-Right!! We've got to go!!" She shouted as she gathered her stuff and ran off, but not without tripping first. She practically fell over the air, faceplanting straight after. She groaned as she lay on the floor, arms sprawled out and face in the dirt. You quickly caught up with her and let out a laugh.

"Be more careful, Marinette. We're not that late." You laughed, crouching beside her and extended your hand. She took it and pulled herself up, giving you a grateful smile.

"Haha, sorry... But it was pretty late when I headed out, are you sure we're not late?" She asked. 

You got out your phone, showing her the time, which revealed that you were infact early. You smiled, walking off, "See?"

Marinette's eyes widened as she catched up quickly, "O-Oh...! Actually, now that I think about it, I might have put my alarm clock an hour forward accidently, hehe..." 

"Haha, seriously? How'd you manage to do that?"

You continued to walk to school, chatting along the way, though it didn't really take long. It was a pretty relaxed walk. Eventually, you entered your class, and to your surprise, there was a dark-haired substitute teacher sitting at the desk, a laptop and coffee before her. Remembering what you had done to the old teacher, you realized you should have expected such a thing, staying indifferent to the situation. 

On the other hand, Marinette's mood visibly dampened, eyebrows furrowing with concern and shoulders lowering with disappointment. You put your hand on her shoulder, prompting her to look at you, and then gave her a smile. She smiled back gratefully. The teacher sighed, getting up from her chair.

"Alright, class. Settle down, we're starting in a bit." The teacher droned tiredly. You quickly got to your seats, organizing yourselves and once the bell went, you started the lesson.

The teacher was strange. She had black hair, dark eyes, and a smart appearance, though it looked forced and didn't really suit her. She looked extremely tired, to be short. However, she was strict when it came to students not paying attention. She constantly threatened the students with taking their lunchtime away, though in a lazy tone, and instead getting them to join her during that time. She also kept saying that she'd like to keep her lunch too. Most of the students seemed keen to keep their lunchtimes.

However, for you, it was the perfect opportunity.

You pretended not to pay attention, staring out the window and blatantly showing you weren't listening. Sadly, she didn't notice, as you expected. You went for something a little more obvious.

You leaned your head on your arm, closing your eyes. You slowly moved your head off the support of your arm, as if it were sliding down because you were sleeping. You then dropped your head onto the table with a loud bang, your arm flopping down beside you. The loud noise brought you a lot of attention.

"Hey, girl. Wake up." The teacher tutted, walking toward you. She tried to pick up your head, but you just kept it down and tried to pry her away in a sleepy manner. She gritted her teeth. "All right then; lunch detention. I'll be telling the principal about this too, if you don't get up right now, that is."

"Ugh... fine..." You groaned, rising from your desk 'sleepily'. The teacher huffed, turning on her heel to go to the front.

"You still have your detention, though. I'm tired too; I don't fall asleep when I'm teaching..." She mumbled angrily, then continued teaching. Class continued on. Rose had asked the black-haired woman her name as she hadn't introduced herself, and you learned it was Miss. Rozell. She was also asked if she'd be teaching permanently, which she scoffed at and said 'No way!' to.

Eventually, it was lunchtime. Everyone got up, including you, but you sat back down when Miss. Rozell sent you a sharp glare.  As soon as everyone had left the classroom, she let out an exhausted sigh.

"Ahh, finally." She sighed. She then glanced back at you. "This is such a pain... Did you really have to take my lunch away from me? Anyways, just eat in here and do nothing, I guess. I didn't prepare for detentions on my first day of teaching here..."

"Sorry, miss."

"Ah, it's fine, I guess. I get how you feel though, I'd sleep in class if I could too." She shrugged, sitting down at her laptop. She got out a container with some pasta inside, nonchalantly continuing, "If I'm honest, I didn't even realize you were there until you banged your head onto the table. You okay? It sounded like it hurt."

"Yeah I'm okay... And uh, not many people do, realize I'm there, I mean..."

"Huh, strange. Well, just do whatever, I guess. Just don't make any noise. I had enough of that Rose girl asking me constant questions..."

You sighed, then ate your lunch, just to not seem suspicious. You made sure to be quick, then closed your eyes. Now that you were in the classroom, no one would interrupt you. Using your powers, you could now see from the whisp's point of view.

With your whisp, you made your way to the Louvre, which was almost empty. There was one person there, though. You recognized him as Alix's father. Ah; it'd be related to your school... Oh well. You didn't know Alix anyway, and more importantly you needed that white whisp. 

Your dark whisp plunged into his chest from behind, making him stagger forward. You could no longer see from the black whisps point of view, but you saw the horrified expression on his face instead. He dropped to his knees, gasping. The white whisp exited his chest and flew off, leaving him to crumble down to the floor. You, no longer interested in the man, made the whisp fly off. 

You saw Alix's brother enter the room and drop his books with shock, then panic frantically. He rushed to his father, tears welling up in his eyes as he yelled concerned phrases. You ignored it and continued to make the whisp fly off, leaving the two behind. You controlled the whisp to hide in an alley nearby your house. You then snapped out of your vision and went back to reality. You saw that your teacher was still working away, not paying any attention to you. You were about to attempt create another whisp, when the teacher spoke.

"Ugh... Hey, could you leave?" She sighed. You looked confused. She was the one that gave you a detention!

"H-Huh?"

"Sorry, just uncomfortable having a student just sitting there. You can have the rest of your detention tomorrow when I have some work for you, so don't think you got out of it. Shoo, shoo."

"Oh, uhm, sure." You said, standing up and grabbing your bag. You exited the class awkwardly.

You went down the stairs, walking toward the center area, where all the girls in your class had grouped up. You looked from a distance, wondering if you should go to them. You made brief eye contact with Alya, who seemed spaced out, as if she were looking at an empty space. You waved at her, and her eyes lit up with recognition once you did. She waved you over with a smile.

"Hey, Y/N! You got out of detention?" She asked, bringing attention to you. You weren't particularly friendly with anyone in your class. You were nice, but kept your distance, which only led to people trying to drag you into their friendship groups. It was nice, to be honest, but you always seemed to be forsaken in the end... They somehow always ended up ignoring you.

"Yeah, Miss. Rozell didn't like that I was just sitting there... I have to finish my detention tomorrow lunch, when she has some work set up for me." You laughed sheepishly. They smiled.

"Well, we were thinking of going out and doing something today." Alya smiled. Rose popped up.

"I'm kind of scared of that Akuma, but I'll be fine. I've been reassured!" Rose smiled. You nodded with a smile. Though, a slightly confused expression took over your face.

"Reassured...? How?" You asked. Was she not scared of you? Well, you had only taken over 3 people by now, only 2 of which people knew about, so you weren't something to fear just yet...

"Ah, we found out that the only people affected were adults! Marinette said so! So we should be okay." Mylene smiled.

"Oh. I see." You said, a fake relieved smile growing on your face. This made you want to target a child. That was a sick thought to have, but you didn't care. It'd show you were merciless. You liked that. "Anyways, where we going?"

"Hmm, probably to Marinette's place first, then we'll decide something else." Juleka explained, and you nodded.

"Ah, sure."

*-*-Time Skip-*-*

"G-Guys, I've got to go..." Alix gulped. You were all in Marinette's room, discussing various topics, from Marinette's giant crush on Adrien, to where you'd be going for the day. Alix's distressed voice rung out over the rest, quickly bringing all attention to her. She was staring at her phone with a fearful look, pale and worried. You pretended to be confused, though you had a good guess what this was about.

"Alix? Are you okay?" Marinette asked. Alix got up and rushed out of the room, racing down the stairs. "A-Alix!!"

"Sorry, guys!!" She shouted from down the stairs. You heard some frantic clattering before you heard the door slam, an uncomfortable silence taking over right after.

"I hope she's okay..." Alya gulped, breaking the silence. Everyone else in the room gave slow nods and words of agreement.

"I-I'm sure it's nothing. She should be okay, hopefully." You smiled, trying to reassure everyone. They all nodded, though their worried faces made their true feelings obvious. The horrified expression and shaky tone Alix had when leaving had bought down the atmosphere. A lot. "I'm sure she'll send a text or something..."

"Yeah, hopefully. Well, I guess we should continue. Just in case she comes back."

"Alright.."

"Yeah, okay!"

"Mhm."

*-*-Time Skip-*-*

The group was going to get ice cream. You lagged behind, wanting to possess someone nearby. There was no way you could use the Whisp-vision ability, you'd need to close your eyes and stand still for that. 

When there was no one behind you, and you were sure no one in front of you could see either, you let a dark whisp escape your fingers. It quickly rushed to cover and hid. The group continued to converse, completely oblivious. You joined in, but concentrated on the whisp, making sure not to look at it and instead controlled it through your peripheral vision.

You all walked out onto a much more busy street, and you saw a girl in the corner of your eye. She was small, dark-skinned and had two ponytails on either side of her head. She was holding the hand of the news reporter, Mrs. Chamack. You assumed the girl was her daughter.

Your whisp went down an alley, then appeared behind the girl. It shot toward her, excited for its next prey. Marinette gasped, and everyone followed her eyes to do the same. They saw the whisp quickly approaching the girl, frozen in their places.

"M-Manon!!" Marinette cried. The girl and her mother looked toward your group, and before they could react, Manon gasped. The whisp had affected her. She collapsed to the floor, her skin pale and sick. Ah; she looked worse than the adults... You guessed because she was a kid. Her mother kneeled beside her, horrified. 

Everyone's attention, including those of random passerbys on the street, had turned toward the girl and her mother. Your group rushed toward her with worried expressions, though yours was fake. Mutters, frantic calls for help and more echoed through the crowd. Alya was the first to call the ambulance.

Manon was soon taken away, Mrs. Chamack going into the ambulance with her. Your group was left to stand there awkwardly. Most of the attention had dispersed by now, but the tense atmosphere remained.

"Maybe... Maybe we should go back to your place, Marinette." Juleka gulped. The rest of the group agreed in quiet, gloomy voices.

You canceled your plans for ice cream and went back to Marinette's room. You watched the news, eager for a report on the Akuma. Finally, something relevent came on.

"Two new Akuma attacks have happened. The pattern is unknown." The lady said with a stern look. It wasn't Mrs Chamack, but instead a dark-skinned lady with bronze hair and strong features. "The two new victims are Manon Chamack, a small child. It was an incident that happened only less than an hour ago. The second was Mr. Kubdel, a historian that works at the Louvre. The incident occured a few hours ago. No new information has been found out about the Akuma. The old victims, however, have been getting sicker as time moves on. They no longer respond to questions and are getting more pale and sickly. Latel-" 

Marinette shut off the screen.

"This is terrible... So that's why Alix was so distressed." Alya gulped. Everyone nodded quietly, all looking to the ground. The air was thick with distress.

"I... I think we should all go home..." Mylene mumbled. You nodded.

"Where's Ladybug and Chat Noir when we need them...?" You sighed to yourself, but on the inside, you were bubbling with pride, getting especially happy when the girls agreed with you gloomily. God, you loved being evil.

*-* - Your POV - *-*

"It's not my fault they haven't come out yet... Seriously, I haven't seen them once." You huffed, looking in the mirror. You were sitting lazily on your chair, the purple butterfly outline resting upon your eyes. Your inverted eyes and fangs were out; you had just absorbed the whisp from earlier and found no reason to turn your features back. You were currently talking to Hawkmoth, who was yet again pestering you about the miraculous. You look at the purple butterfly line on more, scoffing, "Jeez, this looks like some sort of filter... What are you, a teenage girl?"

"...I'm going to ignore that." He mumbled carefully. He continued, just as enraged as he was before, "You haven't seen them because you haven't gone out to fight yet!" He hissed. Your eyebrow twitched. Who did this guy think he was?! You burst out shouting,

"Ohhh, excuse me, but you're the one that gave me shitty powers! I get some inverted eyes and fangs, oh whoop-de-doo! Oh, right, whisps I can't even defend myself with, because I can only have one at a time. Yes, this is the greatest power, perfectly suited for combat!" You growled, silencing him. You huffed and leaned back into your chair, your once agitated posture turning into a calmer one. You waited for his response.

"...I want those miraculous, and that's that." He growled. You heard the clack of his cane against the floor, then silence. The purple outline had disappeared from your eyes. You sighed; what a child... He gets upset and storms off once you tell him the truth. You rolled your eyes, then sat around for a moment.

You felt hungry.

You went to go make a sandwich, also watering a small plant that your aunt and uncle told you to take care of. It was small and blue, only just budding. The shade of deep blue almost seemed in a way, and it'd undoubtedly become even more beautiful when it bloomed. Though it hadn't even opened, it still had a strange fragrance, something you couldn't really tell if you liked or not. Could you even call it a fragrance...? It was almost an aura. It looked pretty, though.

You headed back upstairs, turning on your TV to check the news.. Usually, you weren't one to do so, but you needed to know about Ladybug and Chat Noir, as well as their info on you. You sighed; nothing at all. Then you remembered: Alya's Ladyblog! You could check that.

You quickly got onto Alya's blog site, seeing a notification saying that she had gone live. With interest, you clicked onto it, tuning into the live stream.

"What methods are you using to find the Akuma??" Alya asked. You were surprised, seeing Ladybug in front of the camera. They were out at the Eiffel tower.

"Well, so far, we've interviewed the victims... One of the newer ones has responded, but we've got no information. The pattern is irrelevant too... We're going to be on the look-out to try and find black whisps. This Akuma sure is hard to track down... It's really tough; they're too smart." She mumbled. The last part made you swell with pride, your eyes going back to their inverted state and fangs sharpening. Ah, that sure made you happy.

"I think I'll give you a gift for being so nice..." You chuckled to yourself, letting a black whisp escape for your fingertips. You looked at the background to see Alya and Ladybug were at the Eiffel tower. You were excited. Being evil is fun~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.5K 14
In this AU of the Miraculous Ladybug series, Marinette is akumatized after all of her classmates believe Lila's lies. Now Princess Justice, will Mari...
Forget By Annah

Fanfiction

141K 2.5K 25
It had been a period over a month now, and Lila has caused Marinette to have her friends be turned against her. Marinette has been successfully akuma...
608 9 8
This story doesn't have any kwamis. Just magic and miraculous. (No hawkmoth too) A story about a princess named, Marinette. She always wished to be f...
7.8K 191 22
Y/n seems to be your average teenage girl. She's starting at the same school that Ladybug and Cat Noir secretly attend! But there's a problem. Her '...