You're Different (Levi X Read...

Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... Еще

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

New Cadets, Captain

66.6K 1.9K 6.3K
Erena_Yakamato

Hey!

Looks like we got some new cadets in

I wonder who......

~~~~~~

Few Days Later:

6:30 P.M

Third Person POV:

Squad Levi, stood outside along with the rest of the squad leaders.

The new batch of cadets stood in 3 lines watching their new superiors.

New Cadets:

 Mikasa Ackerman

Reiner Braun

Jean Kirstein

Bertolt Hoover

Armin Artlet

Connie Springer

Sasha Blouse

Krista Lenz

Ymir

There were another few cadets who just decided to join. Its been a day or two since they came in.

While Erwin was giving another speech to the new trainees, (f/n) instantly became the guy's new eye candy.

They looked at her with wonder as she stood next to Petra. Then again, she was wearing a white tank top with her uniform instead of the proper shirt.

"You will all be in training, to see what squad you'll be capable to be in. There are four squad leaders: Hanji, Mike, Levi and myself. Good luck to you all!" Erwin finishes the speech.

All the cadets were moved to the castle, (f/n), Petra, Oluo, and Erd were in charge for training the new cadets.

(f/n) stepped in front of the cadets, and smiled. The guy's hearts were practically racing.

"Hi! I'm (f/n) (l/n), I'll be training you in your titan killing skills! I hope we all get to be great friends!" (f/n) greets, happily.

The rest of the group introduces themselves, except Levi who was annoyed and left early with Erwin.

"You're all dismissed, get rest and explore a bit, and ready to work your sorry asses off tomorrow!" Oluo shouts. The cadets began to leave, except for a group of guys who's stood there.

A certain brown haired and gold eye boy came up to (f/n), tapping her on the shoulder. She turns around with a perfect smile, looking at the very tall man.

"Hello, um...(f/n)." he greets, nervously. "You don't need to be so nervous when speaking to me Kirstein!" she laughs, hitting him on the shoulder, playfully.

Jean blushes crimson.

'She's knows who I am' he thought to himself.

"Oi! (f/n)!" Levi calls. "Coming Heichou!" she replies.

"Goodbye, boys, go explore around!" she shouts, running towards the castle.

"She has a nice ass.." Connie comments walking over to Jean with rest of the guys following. "She has a nice body." a cadet, sighs, happily. "Nice tits." another cadet mentions.

They all agree, happily.

"Give up guys, she's already taken." Eren comments, walking past them. "By who?" Bertolt asks.

"Corporal Levi." Eren answers, walking away. "Damn." the cadets mutter.

"Doesn't mean we can't look at her." Jean smirks. "That's true." Reiner comments.

"If you don't want to be titan food, I suggest you don't, horse face." Eren mentions, walking back to the castle.

"I'm not a horse." Jean mumbles, angrily. "Come on, Jean, let's go." Connie tells him.

They all head inside the castle.

(f/n)'s POV:

"Its great to see you (f/n)!" Armin, cheers hugging me. "You too!" I smile.

"How's Eren, (f/n)?" Mikasa asks me. "He's fine, I've been taking care of him now and then." I reply as we all walk to the dining hall.

"Hi guys!" Eren greets to us. He hugs me, tightly. Then kisses Mikasa on the cheek.

"Wait! Are you two?" I ask pointing at Eren and Mikasa. Eren nods, happily. "Yes! Finally!" I cheer, hugging them both.

"Well, I knew they'd be together sometime." Armin smiles. "Who'd be together?" Jean asks walking up to us.

"Mikasa and Eren, of course!" I smile. Jean frowns, disappointed. Huh? Did he like her or something?

"Jean, she would've not hooked up with you anyway." Connie tells him. Jean glares at him.

"Don't worry, Jean, any girl would fall for you, maybe just not Mikasa. I promise you'll find your girl!" I declare, happily.

Jean smiles at me, happily. "Geez, hogging her all to yourself." Reiner sneers. "Yeah, I want to talk to (f/n), too!" Bertolt interrupts, causing a swarm of cadets to surround me.

"Oi! You idiots, can go run 50 laps and clean the dining hall, if it's not clean to my standards, you'll run another 50. Go!" Levi orders the group of cadets.

They all gasp at him then, leave the room. Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Levi and I stood in the dining hall, now.

"(f/n), come with me." Levi orders. I quickly leave the hall, following Levi behind.

Then, he stops when we get to his study. He turns on his heel and looks down at me.

"Stay the night with me?" he asks. "Levi, we have training tomorrow." I sigh, heavily.

"TCH, I know that, brat." he sneers. Hmm....do I hear a slight bit of jealousy?

"Levi, are you jealous?" I ask, smirking. "TCH, what am I supposed to be jealous of?" he asks.

"The new cadets were pretty much fighting over me." I laugh. He sighs, loudly and begins to head into his office. "I knew it! Levi you're-" I began to say.

Until, he drags me into his office and kisses me, deeply.

"I'm not jealous, because I have you and they don't. If they do try anything with you then they can clean till there arms falls off." he tells, me as he pulls away from me.

I roll my eyes and kiss him on the lips, softly.

"Don't worry, I'll probably kick their ass before they could touch me." I propose, making my way out of his office.

"Goodnight, (f/n)." he ends, smiling at me. "Night, Levi!" I smile.

He shuts his door, as I walk down the hallway.

"Hi (f/n)!" Hanji greets me as I walk downstairs. "Hey Hanji..." I smile.

"Can you have to do a quick experiment right now, if that's okay with you?" she asks me. "Sure, I guess.." I reply.

"Great! Let's go they're waiting for us!" Hanji cheers.

Hanji grabs my hand and pulls me out of the foyer and to the grass fields.

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Bertolt, Connie, Krista, Ymir, Sasha, Reiner and Jean sat in a circle in the fields.

"Hi (f/n)!" Sasha greets me. "Hi...why am I here Hanji?" I ask her quietly.

"I wanted you to introduce yourself, just so they won't get scared if they see a titan you, run around." she replies, laughing.

"Titan-you?" Krista questions. "I'm a titan shifter like Eren." I reply, folding my arms.

"Oooo!!! I heard about you! You can control titans right?" Connie asks, excitedly. "Yeah..I can, but it takes up a lot of energy." I tell him.

"Ah, so it weakens you?" Reiner asks. "Yeah, I guess.." I reply.

"A titan who's a Scout. That's amazing!" Krista cheers.

"Yeah...*munch* *munch*...amazing.." I hear Sasha mumble.

I look and I see her eating a piece of bread.

Hehe...she eats a lot.

"I need to go back, I'm getting sleepy." I yawn. "Alright, bye see you in the morning!" they all call out.

I walk back to the castle, and I head to my room.

I took a shower and changed into Levi's shirt and I fell asleep in my bed, awaiting for tomorrow's training.

~~~~

Done!

Alright, nothing to say today!

How was the chapter?

Good? Bad?

Thanks for the comments, votes and reads guys!.

Here's a free cookie and Levi!

Levi: TCH, I'm not going...

Erena: Oh yes, you are!

*pushes out to the crowds of Reader-chans*

See You Next Time!

❤~Erena~❤

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.6K 18 13
Just a bunch of oneshots of Levi but there may be other characters (Eren,Jean, etc.) Characters dont belong to me except Y/N. Cover doesn't belong...
18.4K 356 8
18+ Levi x Reader 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
1.3M 31.5K 18
First Attack on Titan- Levi X Reader fanfic Rated: Mature Hi guys, this is my first time writing fanfic Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making...
468K 13K 43
Hello Readers! It's been awhile~ This will be a continuing story with Levi X Reader Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making all t...