VQ

By evarice863

A young adult trying to be normal as a vampire. (This not my cover) More

Character
Sly
Um Okay
Curiosity
Family Business
VQ
Management
Accused
Checking

Human

1 1 0
By evarice863

He placed me on the ground, I was weak so he easily ripped the back of my shirt. I heard a whip crack and I knew I was in trouble.

Walle: This is for your sins.

Sage: Just kill me already-

Feeling the metal rip into my back I let out a painful groan. He arched his arm back again saying.

Walle: No, this is worth it.

Sage: I should die, it's fitting that way.

Hitting me twice this time, I held my shoulders trying to hold back tears. Feeling the blood trickle down my back.

Walle: You must live with the consequences.

Sage: They'll never let me.

Hitting me harder and a bit longer, I ended up falling over. Bleeding out, he slowly started coming up from behind.

Walle: You'll thank me later.

My head was on the ground again, as I felt his tongue touch my skin. I flinched from it a little as he licked my wounds. They were burning closed as he cuddled next to me.

Sage: What are you...

Walle: Trust me, your not my first rodeo. Let it flow, everything.

And so I did. Until I got to my inhumane parts, I could tell I was breaking out of it. And that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Walle: Its ok, accept who you are.

At the last second I did, which put me back on the ground. I was facing him this time.

Sage: What the...

Walle: Rest, you need it.

Sage: Not giving the survivors any leeway-

Walle: Their dead, you made sure of that.

I started to get up, but just fell back into his arms. Looking up into his eyes I felt this sudden passion for him. He leaned in and so did I, till I pulled back.

Sage: I'm complicated right now...but I can't go to sleep...

In the midst of this my eyes were starting to close, bobbing my head back up he chuckled at me.

Walle: Just go to sleep.

Sage: It's not that simple...

He sighed before saying.

Walle: Why?

Sage: Because I'm human now.

Walle: How did you?-

Sage: I felt the power leave my body, I'm a dead leaf now... so I'll just...be...

I was practically out of it by now but nonetheless I still tried.

Walle: Your so stubborn, here.

He gave me some kind of spell, which cranked up my metabolism a little too much. So I said.

Sage: Cmon! We gotta make sure there are no survivors! Yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
263K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 117K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...