Human

He placed me on the ground, I was weak so he easily ripped the back of my shirt. I heard a whip crack and I knew I was in trouble.

Walle: This is for your sins.

Sage: Just kill me already-

Feeling the metal rip into my back I let out a painful groan. He arched his arm back again saying.

Walle: No, this is worth it.

Sage: I should die, it's fitting that way.

Hitting me twice this time, I held my shoulders trying to hold back tears. Feeling the blood trickle down my back.

Walle: You must live with the consequences.

Sage: They'll never let me.

Hitting me harder and a bit longer, I ended up falling over. Bleeding out, he slowly started coming up from behind.

Walle: You'll thank me later.

My head was on the ground again, as I felt his tongue touch my skin. I flinched from it a little as he licked my wounds. They were burning closed as he cuddled next to me.

Sage: What are you...

Walle: Trust me, your not my first rodeo. Let it flow, everything.

And so I did. Until I got to my inhumane parts, I could tell I was breaking out of it. And that was the last thing I wanted to do.

Walle: Its ok, accept who you are.

At the last second I did, which put me back on the ground. I was facing him this time.

Sage: What the...

Walle: Rest, you need it.

Sage: Not giving the survivors any leeway-

Walle: Their dead, you made sure of that.

I started to get up, but just fell back into his arms. Looking up into his eyes I felt this sudden passion for him. He leaned in and so did I, till I pulled back.

Sage: I'm complicated right now...but I can't go to sleep...

In the midst of this my eyes were starting to close, bobbing my head back up he chuckled at me.

Walle: Just go to sleep.

Sage: It's not that simple...

He sighed before saying.

Walle: Why?

Sage: Because I'm human now.

Walle: How did you?-

Sage: I felt the power leave my body, I'm a dead leaf now... so I'll just...be...

I was practically out of it by now but nonetheless I still tried.

Walle: Your so stubborn, here.

He gave me some kind of spell, which cranked up my metabolism a little too much. So I said.

Sage: Cmon! We gotta make sure there are no survivors! Yeah!