Management

I decided to go alone, no matter how dangerous it is. Not saying I'll beat everyone, but it's the best persuasion tactic. Walking into their base, I got a lot of mixed looks. But I just smirked back at them, I decided to wear a bit of a revealing red dress Walle gave to me. Just this once. The leader came up to me, thankfully it's a guy.

Guy: You lost?

Sage: Nope, you were just the person I was looking for.

They were surrounding me, so I casually said.

Sage: If I wanted to fight, I would've brought more people.

Guy: So what is it, do you want?

Sage: Just to talk, I'm curious to know what you do for fun.

He chuckled at me, before outstretching his hand and replying.

Guy: Pablo, and you are?

Taking it I said.

Sage: Sage.

He invited me into his bedroom, as he gestured me to sit at his side table. Sitting down, a girl came in and poured some fresh blood into two cups for us. Drinking it casually he said.

Pablo: So is that all?

I dipped my head a little but indulged him to ask.

Pablo: What?

Sage: Oh it's stupid.

He dipped his this time so I had his trust.

Sage: I kinda wanna have sex with you.-

He choked on his blood, as I ended up chuckling and waving him off.

Sage: See I told you!

We ended up finishing ours at the same time, as he pulled me close.

Pablo: Let's see how good your clan is.

Sage: Is it wrong that I'm still a virgin?

Pablo: Not at all.

***

It was awesome, like legitness. A bit embarrassing though since I was the only one making a lot of noise. Funny, I was the first one awake, as I went forward with my plans. Ripping a piece of wood off silently, I stabbed him through the heart as he withered into a pile of dust. The girl from earlier was asleep, so I slid her into the bed, putting the stake in her hand. Sneaking out the window, I ran home to be greeted by my people. Time to deny, deny, deny.

Walle: So how'd it go?

Sage: Awesome.

Walle: Then let's celebrate.

The covenant burst through the door a little dramatically, which made everyone silent. Time to see how good my lying really is.