The GazettE ONESHOTS

By To_Dazzling_Darkness

REITUKI AND AOIHA!!!! DONT FORGET ABOUT KAIONNAISE OR JUST KAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is for people who likes Ya... More

The GazettE ONESHOTS
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!
Texting #1
Shopping w/ RUKI
Texting #2
Dinner Party
The Sleep Over
The Kit-Kat Bar
Texting #3
Psycho Teddy
The ABC Game because The GazettE was Bored for the First 30 Minutes
Problem
Haunted School Caused by Minecraft Gaming
Ruki's Secret Diary
Texting #4
The Cute Nerd...
Sickness
NEW FANFIC
Texting #5
Texting #6
On the Train? Seriously?!
Thank you all my fans!!!!!
We Just Met...
Gaze_Stalker2002 request
Omg!!! Please read!!
Inside Beast
Halloween
Notice!!
Ruki Seflie I found
Just Friends . . . But Turns Into Something Else
What is Love
Please Read. ^ ^
The Year-End Party
Love Me Harder
Birthday Message to Ruki
I Know I'm Not the Only One
Mr. Kinkiness
I Know I'm Not the Only One Part:2
I AM Offering This Poem- (Reituki)
Such a Tease
I'm Sick (Reituki)
My Pianist
Just wanna show artwork right here
Here's another fanart
Artwork
Daddy's Little Toy
Maids Are Not Only For Cleaning
Maybe We Were Meant For Each Other
Quick Fan art

The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)

512 12 3
By To_Dazzling_Darkness

Title: The Cute Nerd... (Part 2)

Couple: Reituki

Description: Ruki and Reita are now dating. But Reita wants their love to go farther. Ruki's innocence tries to think if he want to go even farther.

A/N: That description sucks doesn't it? lol! I'll be making a new WATTPAD fanfic. Thinking of a title.

Listening to--maximum impulse

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Ruki sits on his bed waiting for a phone call. He sits and stares at his phone. He's tapping his knee with his fingers and biting his lip. Is he really that impatient? suddenly, his phone began to ring.

"Hello?" Ruki answered.

"Heyyy Ruki-babe. How's my little cutie?" It's Reita. A blush.

"H-hi. Reita.. what's up?" Ruki responded.

"Nothing much. I was calling because... well.. I want to take our relationship to the next level." Reita was undead very serious. Ruki arched his eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked and sat on his knees. Reita made a sigh.

"I want to do it. I really want to. I've been thinking about this for a while." Reita wants to do it? Ruki was silent by Reita's statement.

He wants to have sex he means?

"Wait... do you mean you want to have intercourse with me?" Ruki asked feeling a blush on his face. He looked out his door which was on the other side of his bedroom. "Hold on a sec..." Ruki took the phone from his ear and covered the microphone speaker on the phone.

"MOM!! DAD!!" He was calling to see if they weren't there.

No answer.

"Hm.." Ruki hummed. "Okay.. I'm back." He put the phone back on his ear.

"Yea.. so what do you think?" Reita asked.

"I-I don't know. I'm still a virgin and I--" Ruki was cut off.

"You're a virgin? Really? I'm not even one." Reita asked surprised. Ruki's eyes widened a bit.

"You had sex before?" Ruki asked.

"Uh yeah!! Of course. 2 guys in freshman year and 2 guys this year. You will be my 5th guy I've fucked." Reita said.

"Are you saying that you had sex with different guys and broke their hearts? And are you saying your gonna do that to me???" Ruki asked. His stomach turned and his throat went tight. He felt like Reita was using him.

"No no no.... I'm not saying that at all Ruki. I love you with all my heart. I will never break your heart Ruki! and that's a promise. I love you Ruki-babe. I'm not gonna break your heart. Besides, I guarantee that we will be together until we're dead." Reita was definitely serious. Ruki smiled a bit.

"Hmm... okay.... sure. Soo... about the sex thing..." Ruki went back on topic.

"Yeah... do you want to? I'm serious. I want to take this to the next level." Reita responded. Ruki thought for a moment. Does he really want to do it?

Should I? or should I not?

"Okay. When and where?" Ruki's face was red as ever. His parent just arrived home.

"My house. tonight. At 10. Tell you parents you're going out with a girlfriend to the movies at 10 because that's the only time the particular movie starts okay? Wear something sexy or whatever." Reita explained.

"Okay. Love you?"

"Love you also. See you soon." Reita hung up. Ruki did also. He had a bad feeling about this but then he agreed to do it. And he's gonna lie to his parents for the first time. He went downstairs after he check the time. It's 8:45pm.

"M-mom. Dad. I'm going out with a girl tonight at 10 and won't be back until 1. I'm gonna see this movie that's coming out tonight and the only time we set was ten. And we are going to dinner. Soo.." Ruki gulped.

"Aww... Ruki has a girlfriend." Ruki rolled his eyes at his mother's awe. "Okay. I'm trusting you. Don't get her pregnant you hear?!!" His mom was stern at that. Ruki giggled.

"I won't." Ruki smiled and went upstairs. "Yes!!" He was happy. But yet scared. He went to his bedroom to change his clothes. He put on a pair of red skin tight jeans with a black and red faded shirt that stopped all the way to his mid thigh. The shirt was short sleeved. He put on red arm warmers that topped to his mid forearm. Those were his best clothes that he thinks suits him the most. He put on a pair of knee boots that went to his lower thigh. He then went to the bathroom to apply make up. He styled his hair and put on a black beanie.

It's now 9:45 pm. Ruki is ready for his late night outing. He grabbed his handbag and finally left the house with his goodbyes.

"Wait! your glasses." His father called out and handed Ruki his sunglasses. Ruki put them on.

"Thanks!" Ruki said. He then began walking down the street to Reita's home. He sighed in relief.

After the 20 minute walk to Reita's he felt a little tired. There was a large apartment building that looked more like apartment condos. Ruki entered the building and went in the elevator. He clicked the 20th floor button and it began elevating. At the 15th stop, two guys went inside the elevator. They were holding hands.

"Hi. I'm Uruha!" One of them said. They were taller than Ruki.

"I'm Aoi." The other tall one said.

"Umm... I'm Ruki..." Ruki didn't know who these strangers were.

"You're cute!" Aoi said. Uruha elbowed Aoi in the stomach.

"I'm sure he has a boyfriend Aoi..." Uruha whispered. Aoi nodded. The 20th floor finally arrived. Ruki left Te elevator and swaggered down the hall.

Why am I swagging? I don't swag.

Ruki knocked on Reita's door. The door slowly opened. He walked in and was finally inside Reita's apartment. It's huge! A nice big window that has a view of Tokyo, a stainless steal refrigerator, electric stove, luxury faucets. Nice comfy couches. This all took Ruki's attention.

"Hey Ruki. Welcome to my home." Ruki was still shocked by the apartment complex. Reita tapped Ruki's tongue inside his mouth.

"Hey!" Ruki complained and closed his mouth. He sat down on the couch.

"You like?" Reita asked. Ruki smiled and nodded. Reita smiled too. His smile bright and mature. "I like your outfit." he complimented.

"Thank you. Where are your parents?" Ruki asked and crossed his legs and moved his hair away from his eyes.

"Well, they said if they die they will lend me their money... they died a year ago from a tragic car accident... My mom was drunk and so was my dad that day." Reita said. He sat next to Ruki on the couch. He scooted over next to Ruki and put his arms around his shoulders. There was a bowl of starbursts on the table. Reita took one and unwrapped it.

"Want it?" Reita asked. Ruki nodded and opened his mouth. Reita plopped it in Ruki's mouth.

"Thanks." Ruki said. Reita stared into Ruki's eyes.

"I really do love your eyes." Reita said. Now he's beginning to flirt with Ruki.

"Hehe..." Ruki giggled and lowered his head. Reita put his hand on Ruki's thigh and began rubbing it. Then, he kissed his ear and sucked the tip of Ruki's ear. Ruki moaned and shivered.

"Are you okay?" Reita asked.

"I never felt this feeling before." Ruki said. Reita smirked and kissed Ruki's lips. Ruki moved his lips along with Reita. Their tongues entering each other's mouth. Reita sucked on Ruki's tongue and licked his bottom lip. Reita broke the kiss.

"You're not that bad of a kisser at all." Reita complimented with a smile. Ruki nodded and made a small smile. "Come on, let's go to my room." Reita grabbed Ruki's wrists and guided him to the bedroom.

His room is a nice size bedroom with red walls and a huge bed. Reita pinned Ruki onto the bed and began kissing him. He went lower to his neck and sucked on it, leaving a small hickey. Ruki's sweet moans made Reita even more turned on. He continued kissing on Ruki's neck and slid his hand in Ruki's shirt. He played with his nipples and it made Ruki gasp.

"Reita..." Moans that came from Ruki. Ruki sat up to take his shirt off. He left the arm warmers on.

"You have a nice body." Reita said. He took off his own shirt revealing his toned abs and chest. Ruki blushed even more. He pinned Ruki down again and kissed his lips again and continued playing with his nipples. Reita pulled off once more to take of their jeans. Reita licked on Ruki's stomach and kissed it. Then, he went lower to Ruki's waist and to the linen of the underpants. He then licked Ruki's member through the underpants. Ruki made loud moans. He took off the underpants and sucked on the member and stroked on it.

"Reita.... I-I think I'm ready..." Ruki moaned. Reita nodded and pulled Ruki's leg up and positioned him. He took out a tube of lube and squeezed it on his hands, rubbed it, and inserted his middle finger inside of Ruki's entrance. He made small moans as Reita wiggled his finger inside. Then, he pulled his finger out and held onto his lover's hips and slowly inserted his member inside of Ruki.

Ruki made a long and loud moan. "I still can't believe this is your first time." Reita said and began thrusting slowly. Ruki ignored the statement and moaned as his partner thrusted slowly.

"If you want me to go faster... say Kimochi." Reita commanded. He thrusted a little faster.

"Ahh! Kimochi!" Ruki moaned. Reita sped up his trusts and moaned along with Ruki. He went harder and fast.

"Ahhh!!!! Rei-chan!!! I have to--agh!!" Ruki finally reached his climax and squirted on his stomach. Reita continued thrusting and reached his climax. He leaned forward and kissed Ruki. "T-thank you...."

"No problem... We can do it again soon." Reita smiled. "I love you Ruki."

Ruki giggled. "I love you too." They kissed again. Ruki checked the time. It's 12:30. "Damnit!! I gotta go Reita. I'm sorry."he quickly got up to put on his clothes.

"Why?"

"My parents said to be home at one. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah."

Ruki left Reita's apartment and was on his way home.

.

Ruki finally arrived home on time. "hi mom... hi dad.."

"How was the movie?" His mother asked.

"Fun."

"Okay. Well, we're going to go to bed. Night."

"Night."

They will never find out about me and Reita... I hope "

€€€€€€€£€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N: hope y'all enjoyed. ^ ^

Check out The Anti Social.

Any errors? Let me know please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 1K 12
Classic closeted gay best friends get together love story Mattia don't read this
305K 4.3K 38
This is for all of us who are a Yaoi Bitch, a little Fan Fiction of you and male characters (if your a girl ur welcome to join this crazy adventure b...
42.7K 660 54
Title says all. I don't do female one shots since Aoba seems better with men (that's weird coming from a girl XD), and I'm more comfortable writing m...
46.7K 422 9
A series of one shots! Most of them are smuts because I'm way too horny but there's gonna be angst and fluff in there too, so enjoy!