Young Love (Will Turner)

Bởi bella_parrilla

A Will Turner love story ~ A flower and a blacksmith were best friends. The young girl fell in love with the... Xem Thêm

Before You Read
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
Sequel
Third Book
Fourth and Final Book
New Book

27

17.9K 447 1K
Bởi bella_parrilla

"Will?"

Whipping around, Evelyn's heart raced in her chest, the loose curls from her hairdo flying around as she stared down the isle. The pair of emerald green eyes landed on the man himself. She noticed that Will's hair was down, touching his shoulders and was wearing a hat with a few feathers along with a red cap over his normal outfit. He looked even more handsome than he normally does. Evelyn flickered her eyes to his face, she noticed how nervous he seemed to appear. It confused Evelyn as to why he would be. She fought everything inside of her to run to him. Her hands curled into fists, hoping that would refrain herself. But her feet betrayed her. Everything hurried down the two steps of the white gazebo and over to Will. With her white dress in her little hands, she ran and called to him. "Will!" Will's face melted into a bright smile as he saw her run over to him. He walked a few steps forward and wrapped his arms around her waist as she ran into his open embrace. Evelyn wrapped her arms around his neck, not caring about where she was and who was watching. Will closed his eyes as he reached up and held the back of her head. He pressed a kiss to the side of her head and whispered to her. "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry." He whispered repeatedly into her ear.

Evelyn pulled back from him, cheek flushed pink. She dragged her hands down to his chest as she looked up at him. "What are you doing here?" She asked softly. God, how she had missed him and what regret she felt for what she said to him yesterday.

Will's brown eyes poor into her emerald ones. "I couldn't stand aside as you did this. I can't let you marry him." He spoke softly to her. Without hesitation, Will lifted his hand to cup her cheek.

Evelyn felt her heart drum against her chest. She leaned slightly into his touch as she stared at him in awe, eyes focused on his. "Why?" The word barely came above a whisper.

Pulling his hand back, Will brushed the back of his knuckles against her warm cheek, eyes following his fingers. His fingers curled back to hold her face and his eyes met her again.

"Because I love you."

The words Evelyn had begged for him to say for years finally came out his mouth. Her heart stopped for a moment then began beating once more. Evelyn blinked a few times and freezing in her place. "You do?" She finally questioned. Will gave Evelyn a sheepish smile and nodded rapidly. Evelyn looked at him for a moment. Reality struck her after that moment, her eyes filled with disbelief. She gently pulled herself out of his grasp, shaking her head as she took a few steps back. Her feet stumbled back like she was shot in the same place before. Her eyes flickered from down to the ground then back up to him. She stared at him in pain and disbelief. "I don't believe you." Evelyn finally said to him.

Will's face fell. Outstretching his hand to her, he took a few steps closer to her. "But it's true. I know it now." He stood a foot a part from her to give Evelyn her space. "Please, Evelyn."

Evelyn straightened her shoulders, looking up at him. "Did you honestly just expect me to forgive you just like that?" She asked harshly.

Will's face winced. "Kind of, yes." He admitted truthfully. Evelyn raised her eyebrows and looked at him completely offended. "No-no I know that you deserve an explanation."

"Yes it seems I do." She deadpanned, crossing her arms over her chest.

Will scrunched his eyebrows together and looked around him. He looked at both of Evelyn and Leo's family and friends. A blush of embarrassment crept up his neck. His eyes flickered from Leo who looked at just as shocked as everyone around them. Then he looked over at Margaret Adams who was sending him dagger glares. Lastly, he met Amelia's eyes. She gave him a comforting smile and gave him a nod telling him to go on. Will gave a nod and turned his eyes to Evelyn. "Evelyn, I do love you. I have for a while but I never really realized I did and when I did I pushed them away. I didn't want them to be true." Will didn't miss it when Evelyn took in a sharp breath, his words slicing her slightly. "I was scared of my feelings for you, it was seem unbelievably pathetic of me to say it but I didn't think they would be that strong...and they've continued to grow stronger." The way Will looked and spoke to Evelyn was like how he did in the cave. Evelyn didn't move nor look away the whole time he did so. "Truth be told, I've never felt like this about anyone."

Evelyn felt herself start to slowly calm down. "Not even Elizabeth?" Evelyn cut in, her voice coming out soft almost child-like.

Will gave her a soft expression and shook his head. "Not even Elizabeth. I got myself to like her because I had hoped that they would over power my feelings for you. It never happened, I did have some feelings for her but nothing compared to how I felt about you."

"Is that all?" Evelyn asked softly, eyes looking at him gently.

Will shook his head. "Evelyn, I tried to hide my feelings and to let you go because I'm ashamed of who I am. I will never be good enough for you. I'm no lord or wealthy man with a good family name or even a house. I'm a poor orphan boy who's life is worth nothing. I could never give you the life you deserve or things you need. I can't give you a big house or pretty dresses. I don't think I'd ever be able to afford a diamond ring for you." Will paused for a moment. He looked down at his feet, the corner of his mouth barely turning up. Lifting his head, he looked at Evelyn. "But I had someone knock some sense into me to tell me that you don't need those things. What you truly deserve and need is love and happiness." Will threw a glanced to Amelia. Evelyn's lips formed into a little knowing smirk and she looked over at her friend who sent both of them a smirk and a wink. Will looked back at Evelyn, meeting her eyes as she looked back at him. He watched as Evelyn's face faded from pain and disbelief into happiness and love. This caused the confidence in himself to rises. A soft, loving smile formed on his face. "So, Evelyn Adams, will you take me for what I am? A poor, blacksmith boy who loves you and promises to give you a life time of love and happiness." His eyes, filled with hope, looked upon her beautiful face.

Evelyn blushed and looked at Will. "I think you mean pirate." She said shyly and bite on her lip for a second before letting it go to give that sweet smile Will knew, missed, and loved. Will let out a breath he was holding in and gave a breath like laugh. Taking a step forward, he opened his arms and Evelyn jumped at him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Evelyn closed her eyes and smiled like a mad woman, breathing in his scent. She pulled back and looked at his face. Will cupped a side of her face, tracing her bottom lip with his thumb. He looked down at her pink lips then at her emerald eyes. He instantly leaned down and pressed his lips against her. Evelyn closed her eyes and melted against his mouth. Her heart rammed against her chest as she shared her first kiss with the man she loves and who loves her back.

"EVELYN ADAMS!" A voice shrieked. The couple pulled away from their kiss, their lips making a smacking noise. They turned their heads to see Evelyn's mother red faced and beyond angry. "How dare you, you little whore!" She spat with much venom at her daughter. Everyone, including Evelyn's father gasped at Margaret's words. They all watched as the woman stood up and rushed to her daughter's side with violent steps. "What the hell do you think you are doing? I told you! You will not be with that boy!" She spat some more, death gripping her daughters arm and yanking her away from Will, earning a cry of pain from her.

"Let go of me, you beast!" Evelyn snapped at her mother, yanking her arm out of her grip.

Will glared at Evelyn's mother and grabbed Evelyn's other arm. "Don't talk to her like that." He gently pulled her to his side.

Margaret stared at him with a crazed look in her eye. "I am her mother, boy, I will speak her to her as I wish. And how dare you talk to me like that, blacksmith? You should know better that to interfere with people above your class, doesn't matter how you feel—it doesn't matter." She spat at Will, holding her stomach.

As Will glared at Margaret, Evelyn looked at him. She knew that he was thinking her mother was right. It broke her heart that he thought such things. Snapping her head to her mother, she threw her flower bouquet on the ground. "Don't." The word came off venomous and deadly quiet tone. "Don't you dare talk down to him like that. I will stand it but you won't talk to him like that. He is so much more than you know."

Margaret gasped. "Evelyn Adams, you hold your tongue and get back to Leo. You are going to marry him or so help me-"

"No!" She exclaimed calmly.

"What did you just say to me?" She asked flabbergasted.

"I said no." She replied a lot calmer and turned to look at Will. "Will, why didn't you just tell me. You know me and you know none of those things matter to me. I don't care that you can't buy me things or that you're an orphan. You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. Do you know why?" She reached up and held his face in her little, delegate hands. "Because I fell in love with who you are. No fancy house or pretty dresses will ever change that."

Will held her wrists and gave her a timid smile. He pressed a kiss on to her palm. "I don't deserve you."

The corners of Evelyn's mouth turned up. "Maybe not but I don't see any reason why you don't."

A little laugh escaped from Will's nose. He looked down then up at her. "I'll spend the rest of my life proving my love to you. I promise to never hurt you again so long as I live." Will held Evelyn's cheek once more. He studied how she looked at him with such love it made his heart flutter. "You own me Evelyn Adams. You always have and always will." He whispered only for her to hear.

Evelyn pulled back from Will, her hands trailing down his shoulders and arms. She slowly pulled from his hands. She gave him a smile and let her fingers slip from his. Turning around, she grabbed her dress and walked past her red-faced mother. Looking up at Leo, she walked up the little steps into the gazebo. She saw him holding his breath watching her walk up to him. Her face melted into a sympathetic smile as she stopped facing him. Leo's face mimicked Evelyn's as he looked down at her. He watched her lift up her left hand and pull off the ring he gave her. His heart dropped slightly once the diamond was free from her finger. Evelyn lifted her head and met Leo's deep brown eyes. Guilt crept up in her stomach as she extended her hand with the ring in between her thumb and index finger. Leo's eyes flickered down to the ring then back up to Evelyn's. A shaky breath came from Evelyn's parted lips. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She whispered shakily to him.

Leo's lips pulled back into a closed lip smile with a hint of sadness. Reaching out, he took the ring and placed it in his pocket. "Don't be." He tilted his head forward, looking deeper at her. He reached out and held her little hands in his big ones. "Your happiness matters most to me, Evelyn. Go be with him." He nodded, rubbing the back of her hands with his thumbs. Evelyn glanced down at her hands in his. She pulled them from his and hopped on her tip toes to wrap her arms around his neck. Leo instantly wrapped his arms back around her waist, pressing a hand on her back. He buried his face in her shoulder and smiled to himself. Evelyn laid her head against his collarbone.

"Thank you." She whispered to him. They held their hug for a moment longer before pulling their heads back. Evelyn looked at him and leaned up to him, Leo leaning to her. She lightly pressed her lips against his for a moment then pulled back. Leo leaned forward to get another taste of her lips but opened his eyes to see her landing back flat on her feet. "Thank you, Leo." Evelyn whispered to him.

Blushing, Leo nodded, his lips spreading wider. "Anything for you." He replied to her. Evelyn smiled at him and reached out to grab his hand. Her little hands closed around his hand, squeezing it comfortingly. They turned their head and looked down at Will walking over to them. He stopped at the steps and gave Leo a meaningful smile. As Evelyn slowly let go of Leo's hand, she turned to walk down to meet Will, taking his hand. Leo watched Evelyn step down away from him and to Will's side. His eyes were focused on the way Will looked at Evelyn. He could tell their was love written all over his faces. The smile grew slightly. Deep down, Leo knew Evelyn was going to be happy with him and that Will did mean what he said to her. A relaxed sigh flowed out of his mouth as he flickered his eyes down then back up. "Will." Leo called to Will. Turning his head up, Will looked at him. "Take care of her." He said softly, his hand sliding in his pockets. Leo's smile turned toothy as he looked at them both.

They both turned their heads to look at each other, smiling. Looking back at Leo, Will gave Leo a nod. "I will. Thank you, Leo."

Leo gave a nod and looked at Evelyn. "I do hope that we can still remain friends."

"Of course we can!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly. "I can always use more friends." She said sheepishly, giving a shrug.

Looking down at Evelyn, Will held his arm out for her to take. "Shall we?"

Evelyn took his arm and smiled. "We shall." They kept their eyes on each other as they turned around. Evelyn laid her head against his arm as they walked back up the isle. Margaret turned her head, glaring at the back of their heads.Everyone watched as the two walked away together. Amelia got up from her seat while Leo walked down the steps of the gazebo. They walked up to one another, smiling to each other then turning to watch the girl they both love walk away in pure happiness.

The moment was cut immediately by Margaret. "Absolutely not." She whispered absolutely mortified to herself. "Evelyn Adams." Her mother called to her, causing Evelyn and Will to stop in their tracks and looked back at her. "If you leave with that boy, do not bother coming home, ever. You will be disowned and shamed from this family." Her chin rose, pride filling her ugly being. "If you want to live the life of a beggar woman, very well, but you will never have a place here ever again."

A few gasps came from the crowd of guest still sitting in their seats.

Evelyn's heart and face dropped.

"That is not going to happen." A voice called out.

Everyone turned their head to see who spoke.

Charles Adams.

Evelyn's father stood from his chair in the front row and walked over to the isle where Evelyn was standing. Her heart began to pick up speed as she looked at her father with wide eyes. "Papa?"

Charles picked up speed until he stopped in front of his daughter and Will. Reaching out, he held his daughters shoulders, cupping her face. "Evelyn, I am so sorry. I'm so sorry I did this to you-I let your mother do this to you. I'm sorry I should have stood up to her for you or dealt with her. I'm...I'm so sorry that I haven't been a better father to you. I wish I could take it all back." The last of his words caused a crack in his voice to be formed when he spoke. "Could you ever forgive me?" He asked quietly, his eyes pleading for forgiveness.

Evelyn looked at her father with soft eyes. A sympathetic smile formed on her lips as she reached up to hold his wrists. "Of course I can forgive you." She whispered back.

Charles smiled sadly at his daughter and bent down to kiss her forehead. He turned and looked at Will, letting go of Evelyn. "I believe I owe you an apology as well, Mr. Turner. Thank you for being so good to my daughter." He offered his hand out to Will.

Will gave a polite smile and shook his hand. "Thank you, sir."

"Charles, what do you think you are doing?" Margaret asked sternly to her husband.

The man turned around and looked at his wife. "I'm acting like the man I should be. You are not going to shame MY daughter for love. She will always have a place in MY house. I won't stand by and let you abuse her-not anymore." He pointed to Evelyn before continuing. "If she wishes to be with the man she loves, then her wish is granted. She has my blessing." He turned his head to glance back at Evelyn who was smiling brightly at him with tears in her eyes.

Margaret looked at Charles with wide eyes. "How dare you speak to me like that? I am your wife!"

"That is right. MY wife and you will do as I say." Charles raised his voice at Margaret causing her to flinch.

Her chin rose with pride once more. "No." She said. "No I will not. This is my house, not yours." She flashed a quick, challenged eyebrow at him.

"Actually," Leo interrupted, holding a finger up as he and Amelia walked over to the group. "This is my house." He said waving his hand to the house behind them. Leo stopped beside Charles and held his hands behind his back.

"What?" Margaret snapped, sharply turning her head to look at him.

"Technically, this is my house that you are living in." Leo replied, amusement playing in his tone. "That day when I first came to the house, my father, Mr. Adams, and I went to the bank. Since Evelyn and I were to be married, Charles' gift to us was going to be the house. So we went down to the bank and signed the house in my name."

"You did what!" Margaret shouted at Charles, eyes wide as an owls.

"Since the house is under my name, that means the person making any decisions about who is not welcomed in the house is me." Leo said seriously, his hand clasped behind his back.

Margaret looked at everyone until her eyes landed on Evelyn. Her feet carried her in front of her daughter. "This is all your fault you wrench." She spat quietly down at her.

"Don't." Amelia called out, stepping from Leo's side. She marched right in front of Margaret, her face red and contoured in anger. "Don't you talk to her like that, you bitch." Amelia spat out, pointing threateningly at her.

Clenching her jaw, Margaret snapped her body to face the woman. "YOU don't get to talk to me like that. I have tolerated you for long enough. You are dismissed!" Margaret words were quick and short. She couldn't tolerate anyone beneath her.

"Excuse me?" Amelia asked exasperated.

"You are nothing but a servant." Margaret grew angrier as she was losing control of everyone's puppet strings.

"No!" Evelyn snapped at her mother. She stepped away from Will and at Amelia's side. "She is not going anywhere. You won't take her away from me. Amelia is my family-she's more of a mother than you will ever be!" She held Amelia's hand. "You will never be my mother." Evelyn said to her mother, guilt swarming inside her. She hated to hurt people's feelings no matter what; it was who she was. But Evelyn couldn't hold back her true feelings anymore. She tolerated it for too long.

Just like a snap the anger in Evelyn's mother disappeared. She froze. Those last words Evelyn spoke struck something in her. She slowly turned her head and looked at Evelyn. Her face fell slightly, dropping even more when she glanced down at Evelyn holding Amelia's hand. "Is that how you really feel?" She asked a lot quieter, her eyes flicking back up to hers.

Evelyn squeeze Amelia's hand tighter, pursing her lips together. Amelia squeezed back tighter knowing just how hard this was for her to say. "Yes is it." Evelyn replied softly, her eyebrows furrowed together as she looked at her mother.

Taking in a breath, Margaret looked at her daughter, placing her hands in front of her stomach like the lady she was. Turning her head, she looked at Charles. "Charles, do you wish to be married to me?" She asked raising her chin, looking at him as if she didn't care for his answer.

Charles looked at his wife deeply, pursing his lips together as he let out a big breath through his nose. "No." He breathed out softly. Evelyn could tell it hurt her father to tell her mother the truth. She looked between her parents and then at Will. His eyes poured into hers looking to see if she was okay. She gave him a little shrug, not sure how she was feeling.

"Very well." Margaret said, straightening her back. "I don't think this town is the right place for me anymore." She said walking past everyone, hitting her shoulder against Wills shoulder. "So no one need to worry of me anymore." And that was Margaret Adams final word that day. She walked up the pebble isle and back up to the house with her head held high like a queen.

Everyone looked at each other unsure what to say. Evelyn, Will, and the other turned to watch her disappear back into the house. Will stepped beside Evelyn and wrapped a protective arm around her waist. She turned her head up to meet his eyes. "Are you alright?" Will asked her softly.

"I think so." Evelyn replied, she turned her head to look back at the place where her mother last stood. "She's actually leaving." She added. Will leaned down to press a kiss to her temple. "I guess in some way...I'm...free." The words felt soft on her tongue as she spoke them. Evelyn turned around in his grip instantly to look at him. "I love you." She said quickly, her eyes flickering between his eyes and his lips.

"I love you more." Will replied softly, pressing a light, gentle kiss on her lips. "I can't express how sorry I am. For hurting you and being completely stupid about my feelings for you. I know it now, I know that I love you and that I want to be with you. You're my girl, you always will be." He lifted his hand up and brushed the back of his knuckles against her soft, pink cheek.

A smile formed on Evelyn face as she savored the feeling of his touch. "I know, my love. Feelings and emotions are complicated for boys." She teased, placing her hands on his waist. "I want nothing more than to be by your side with you. Always." She added. Will held her hips and pulled her in for another kiss. He craned his head down to the side to meet her lips causing her to gasp at the sudden contact. Evelyn moved her hands to his shoulders.

Will pulled back and looked down at Evelyn. "I have something for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a little leather pouch. He opened it and pulled out the rose charm necklace for Evelyn. "Happy Birthday, Evelyn."

Gasping, Evelyn reached out to touch the carved charm. "Will, it's beautiful. Did you make it yourself?"

"Yes, I did. I remembered how much you wanted a rose bush and I made it that night I made you your sword. I saved it to give to you for your birthday." He explained and unlocked it, spreading it a part. Evelyn turned around for Will to put on for her. A little chill ran through her as the metal rose hit her chest. "Do you like it?" Will asked, locking the chain around her neck.

Evelyn turned around and smile, holding the rose in between her thumb and index finger. "I love it. Thank you so much." She jump up to wrap her arms around his neck. A smile formed on Will's face, wrapping his arms around her figure, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

A happy sigh came from Amelia. Tilting her head, she watched in awe at the couple hugging each other. "I just love happy endings." She sniffled lightly, clasping her hands to her chest.

Charles looked down at the servant and smiled at her. "So do I." He commented.

"Oh, Mr. Adams, just look at our girl, all grown up." She smiled at them pulling a part and smiling at each other.

Wrapping an arm around Amelia, Charles pulled her to his side. "We did a good job of raising her, didn't we?" He heard himself say as Amelia nuzzled into his side.

"We did." She heard herself reply.

The two realized what they said and did. Jumping a part, they awkwardly smoothed out their clothing and look down at themselves. Charles turned his head to look at Amelia blushing furiously. A smile formed on his lips as he looked down at her. Amelia clasped her hands down in front of her and looked around her surroundings to avoid Charles' stare. "Amelia." He said to her, clasping his hands behind his back.

The servant froze for a second before turning her head to look at Charles. "Yes, Mr. Adams?" She replied respectfully.

"Would you care to have a drink with me?" He asked her politely.

Amelia's eye's grew wide at the question, a blush formed on her cheeks. "I would love the to." She curtsied.

Charles gave her a smile and offered her an arm. Slipping her arm through his, Amelia walked with Charles down the isle. "You can call me Charles, Amelia." He said to her as they walked past Will and Evelyn. Amelia blushed and repeated his name. Her eyes met Evelyn's smirking face. They shared a wink as they past each other. "Everyone, the wedding is off!" Charles announced to all the guest.

As everyone stood from their seats and began to leave, Leo's grandmother walked over to Evelyn and Will. "That was a very brave thing you did, my love. I hope you know I was rooting for love. I'm not a fan of arranged marriages." She said to her.

"Thank you, Mrs. Thompson." Evelyn curtsied. "I do hope you're not upset with me." She added.

Leo's grandmother gave her a fragile smile, reaching out to hold Evelyn's hands. "Of course not. You did it for love, I did the same thing when I was your age." She smiled brighter. "Don't fret about Leo, dear, he is going to be alright." With a few pats on Evelyn's hands, she turned her head and gave Will a smile. "By the way, that was better than any theater I've ever seen." She added before following the crowd out of the Adams' backyard.

Evelyn gave a little laugh and looked over at Leo sitting down on the steps of the gazebo, studying the ring in between his fingers. She gave him a little smile and looked at Will. "I'll be right back." She said softly to him, pressing a hand on his chest. Walking away, she held her dress in her hands and walked in front of Leo. "Tomorrow, you and I are going to have tea together and have a serious discussion." She said causing him to look up at her. Evelyn lowered herself on the step beneath the one he sat on.

"Is that so? What about?" He grinned, looking back at the ring.

Evelyn placed her hands on her lap. "Whether or not I've grown?" She tried, looking up at him.

Leo gave a nod, an a pout. "Sounds pretty serious to me. I'll be over tomorrow." He teased, slipping the ring back in his pocket.

Evelyn gave a little laugh. A little comforting smile grew on her face as she looked at him. "Leo even though we aren't going to be married anymore I still want you in my life."

"You do?" Leo asked her softly.

Humming in response, Evelyn gave rapid nods. "Of course I do; you, Will, Amelia, and my father are the most important people in my life. I can't loose you." She reached out and placed a hand on his knee. Leo's eyes flickered to her hand then back to her as he breathed in deeply at her touch. "I'm sorry I hurt you, please don't be mad. I know you may need space right now but I mean it when I say I can't loose you." She looked at him with sad eyes.

Leo licked his lips and looked at her deeply, pain filled in his eyes both for himself and for her. Turning his head, he looked down at his lap then at the flowers the ran up the gazebo posts. He fully turned his head and looked at the small, light colored flowers. Lifting up his hand, he picked off a light pink rose. He placed it in his left hand and studied the small flower. Turning his head, he reached out and placed it behind her ear. His fingers curved around behind her ear, and down her jawline. "I could never be mad at you." He said soft and quiet to her. "I won't go anywhere unless you want me too." Lifting up his hand again, he brushed the back of his knuckles along her cheek. "I just want you to be happy." Pushing himself up, he stood tall and offered a hand for Evelyn to take. He pulled her up and walked down to the white pebble isle. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead, his heart clenching as he did so. "I will always be here for you." He said pulling back and holding her hand. A small smile grew on his lips. "Goodbye, Evelyn, I'll see you tomorrow." He said softly, walking back as he hand began to slip through hers. "Bye." Evelyn whispered to him with the same smile. His hand slipped out of hers and he walked back up the isle. As he past Will, he gave him a polite nod. "Will."

Will gave him a nod back. "Leo."

Evelyn walked down the step of the gazebo. Her white dressed swayed against her legs as she walked up to Will's side. She stopped in front of him and gave a little tired sigh. "So what do we do now?" She asked softly.

"Now, I believe it's time we go save a pirate." An amused tone played in Will's voice.

A grin formed on Evelyn's face. "I think you mean captain."

I AM SO SORRY FOR MY 4-5 WEEK BREAK! I really really needed it. I wanted to enjoy my last few weeks of summer and now I'm back in school. I also haven't been in the mood to write. This chapter alone took me a week which is unusual for me. I really need to find a new muse to inspire me.

That being said, there is one more chapter for this book and then the sequel will be up. Now I'm going to take a few more weeks to post the last chapter so I have a few chapters of the new book to post right after I complete this one.

So stay tuned and please be patient with me! You sweet words on that post I posted and deleted made me really happy and relaxed so thank you ❤️

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

7.6K 301 21
You are a governor's daughter in the Caribbean who has always longed for a life of adventure, freedom and the sea. But instead, you live in a golde...
63.9K 1.6K 10
Your name is Y/N Turner and you work as a maid in the Swan mansion you are a adventurous girl that doesn't like to be ordered around and has an immen...
102K 3.6K 53
When Hector Barbossa learned he was to have a child, a daughter, everything in him screamed to give her up and give her away, for a pirate's life is...
149K 5K 18
Adeena Cole knows exactly what she is. She isn't a pirate. She doesn't break the law. She's just a hand in the blacksmith's, working alongside Willia...