Last Friday Night ✔

By Lon3lyGirL

Amy Blooms is the self-proclaimed 'nerd' Of BH High School. She is way too obsessed With Books And Tv Shows a... More

Prologue
1: Last Friday Night
2: Last Friday Night
3: Last Friday Night
4: Last Friday Night
5: Last Friday Night
6: Last Friday Night
7: Last Friday Night
8: Last Friday Night
9: Last Friday Night
10: Last Friday Night
11: Last Friday Night
12: Last Friday Night
13: Last Friday Night
14: Last Friday Night
15: Last Friday Night
16: Last Friday Night
17: Last Friday Night
18: Last Friday Night
19: Last Friday Night
20: Last Friday Night
21: Last Friday Night
22: Last Friday Night
24: Last Friday Night
25: Last Friday Night
26: Last Friday Night
27: Last Friday Night
28: Last Friday Night
29: Last Friday Night
30: Last Friday Night
31: Last Friday Night
32: Last Friday Night
33: Last Friday Night
34: Last Friday Night
35: Last Friday Night
36: Last Friday Night
37: Last Friday Night
38: Last Friday Night
39: Last Friday Night
Epilogue
ONE SHOT- DECISIONS
ONE SHOT- ALIE'S POV

23: Last Friday Night

23.3K 465 24
By Lon3lyGirL

CHAPTER 23

*Amy*

There are a lot of difficult things I’ve done in my life.  But none of them were as difficult as it was telling my mother I had a date.

I think you all have realized so far that my mother isn’t normal. And that she is crazy. A normal mom would have probably just congratulated her daughter and asked some things about the date. Unfortunately my mom didn’t just do that.

“Oh my God I can’t believe it! My baby is going to have her first date! Oh God I’m so happy!” she exclaimed pulling me in a tight hug and knocking the breath out of me. I knew she wouldn’t listen to me that’s why I didn’t tell her to cut it the hell out. I guess I had just have to admit it that that’s my mom. And that she isn't gonna change at all.

“Okay, mom. Whatever is not such a big deal.” I said pulling off and running a hand through my messy hair. For once in my life I just wished Blake had come earlier for our assignment so he can save me from my mom.

“Oh look at her. Is not such a big deal she says! Of course it’s a big of a deal honey! It’s your first date! Do you know how happy was I when I had my first date! And why didn’t you tell me sooner? We have no time to go shopping now…” she bubbled and I pretended that I was listening to her. Even if mom and I had made a progress in our relationship that doesn’t mean that she stopped being annoying.

Ding Dong!

Well saved by the bell…!

“Okay mom, Blake is here. Go clean up or something.” I said pushing her towards the kitchen.

“Fine. You two have fun.” She said winking at me and disappearing on the kitchen.  Even if I had told her about my Eric she still liked Blake better.

Whatever!

I sighed and run a hand through my hair before walking towards the door. Well here goes nothing...

I took a deep breath and opened the door watching Blake standing there with… a tray full of cupcakes!?

“Hi.” He said smiling casually.

What was all this about!?
And did he just smile?

“Hey.” I said slowly looking the cupcakes. They were the exact ones he had thrown down yesterday.

“Oh.” He said as he watched me staring at the tray on his hands. “Um… I kind of felt bad about yesterday so here.” He said giving me the tray with the cupcakes.

“Oh thank you.” I said surprised taking the tray out of his hands.

He had bake cupcakes!For me!?
Hell what is wrong with him!?

“Um…come in.” I said not telling him that me and Alie had already made cupcakes. I mean he must have spent a whole evening making those I didn’t want to make him feel bad. Which is weird because my plan is making him feel bad and everything…

“Um…let me put this on the kitchen you go upstairs.” I said and he nodded climbing the stairs as I walked into the kitchen were my mom was washing the dishes and watching one of her gossip shows.

When she saw me enter she raised an eyebrow “Oh those are really nice. Did you girls make them?”

“No.” I said leaving them on the counter. “Blake did.” I said, my mind going crazy. Why would he make cupcakes? I mean okay he felt bad but wow! I sure as hell did not seen that coming.

“What?” my mom said startled. “Oh that’s so nice of him.” She said, looking at me knowingly.  

Here we go…

“Mom don’t even start okay? “ I complained. “I know already; Blake is a nice guy, I have misunderstood him and I should give him an another chance…blah, blah.” I mimic her. “I know all of this okay? Stop trying.”

She looking disappointment “Fine.” She said returning to washing the dishes as I turned around and I swear I heard her say under her breath “For now…”

Ugh, mothers!

***

Okay, I’ve never bossed anyone around before in my life.

I have to admit –and yeah I know that it’s really selfish of me to say something like that- that it’s actually fun.

When I went upstairs Blake was already working on our assignment so I didn’t interrupt him and let him continue. Instead of helping I just did random things. Read a magazine, did my nails, played computer games and other stupid stuff.

Blake didn’t complain at all which actually surprised me!

He was serious about it!?
To be honest at first I didn’t believe that he actually needed my help with school because well he is Blake Richardson he doesn’t give a crap about school…but…well wow. He was serious!
That’s hard to believe when it’s about Blake Richardson you know!?

“Blake can I ask you something?” I said breaking the silence, putting down my nail polish.

I have to admit that after my makeover I start acting more girly. And actually girly stuff aisn’t so stupid as I believed. Hard to hear that from a tomboy isn’t?

He shrugged. “Sure” he said not looking up from the computer screen.

“Did you make those cupcakes? And why if so?” I asked resting my head on the wall behind my bed.

I saw as his body clench from behind as I watched him by surprise. I thought he wouldn’t answer to me but he proved me wrong a couple of seconds later; “Like I said before I felt kind of bad.”

I raised an eyebrow “Kind of bad??”

He turned to look at me, his blue eyes glistering. “Yeah it's when you not feel totally bad but kind of bad.”

“There is no such thing as that Blake.”

“Yes there is!”

“No.”

“No?”

“No.”

“Oh. Eh well....” He said making a grimace.

I really want to know to how many people he said that he feels… kind of bad! Because it seems like there are a lot!

“Oh and hey you should feel bad. You’ve been a total ass these two and half weeks.” I said even if what I really wanted to say was ‘always’.

“I know.” He said. “But I had my reasons so…”

Huh!
Typical mysterious jackass Blake!
Always wanting to hide half of the truth!
That’s just so typical for him!

“Can I ask you something.” He said making me glanced at him startled.

“Um…sure.” I said hesitating. I really didn’t know what to expect from Blake anymore. Some of his questions were making me really uncomfortable.

“Is…is it true that you have a date with Eric Friday night?” he asked but the look on his face said that he already knew the answer.

“Yes.” I said uncomfortable. Surprise, surprise! Why did he always have to ask stupid awkward questions? Especially when it came to Eric! They were best friends and the fact that I still kind of liked Blake didn’t make it such a great topic of discussion!

“Why? Do you like him?” he said, his muscles clenching and his blue eyes darkening.

Well…here we go again!

“Yes Blake.” I said avoiding to look at him. “And I believe that’s not any of your business.” I didn’t mean to snap at him but I kind of did…

“Fine.” He said returning to look at the computer screen making me let out a huge breath.

Finally silence.

“I have one more question though.”

I sighed. Too good to be true. “If it is about Eric the-“

“It’s not about him.” He cut me off.

“Fine, sure.” I said.

“Why did you changed?”

I was caught off guard.

Of course! Of course! How come and I didn’t think of that! Of course he was gonna ask me sometime why I completely changed my appearance! Oh great! What am I going to answer to him now!? If I say that I did it for him then he is gonna return to his old annoying bragging self! No that he still isn’t but…

“Because I wanted to.” I said, not really convincingly.

“Not because of me?” he asked, crocking an eyebrow and starting to smirk.

Well Mr. Jackass is back again. How long did he last? Two hours? Wow new record.

And how does he know? Wait…does he really know I did the makeover for him? For revenge? No…no he can’t. But then again it’s pretty obvious that I did it for him. The one day he calls me ‘ugly’ and the next I showed up looking like a fricking supermodel! But no. He can’t know this.

“Because of you?” I asked scoffing and laugh in a mocking way making his smirk fall. “Okay, yeah right!” I said trying to lie convincingly. “Blake I changed because I wanted to. Not because of you. You think that your words hurt me? Well they didn’t. I’ve heard so much worse believe me!”

“Then how come and two days later after our fight you coming to school looking like a mini version of Megan Fox? And how come you did it after our fight?” he obviously didn’t believe me. Of course not I’m a terrible liar.

“Blake how ‘ugly’ did you think I was?” I asked calmingly. I wasn’t angry that he thought I had changed for him. Because I kind of had.  “The only thing I did was to take off those glasses and my hair out of my face! That’s all!”

Blake –thank God- look convinced. Kind of disappointed but convinced.

“Oh, okay.” He said quietly and went back on the computer and I to my magazine.

Okay…That was weird!

Eh, well…

Whatever!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7M 174K 51
In a town where the high school football team rules the school, Amelia is just another face in the crowd. Sure, her dad is the football coach but Ame...
75.3K 2.3K 43
The son of the school old but famous QB jock and head cheerleader - Noah Blake. He eas supposed to be the next legacy of Winster High, the one winnin...
124K 4.7K 56
|WATTYS 2021 Shortlisted| ❝Teach me.❞ ❝Teach you what?❞ ❝Teach me how to be a bad boy.❞ Elias Rodriguez has a crush on a certain cheerleader (since f...
215 53 39
Faith Stone is the most popular girl at Blake High. She has everything a teenager could dream of - she's dating the most popular guy at school and is...