D.Va X Spartan Reader: Her Cu...

By Forbidden098

After being rescue by D.Va herself, (Y/N) later gets transfer to Overwatch and has a thing for D.Va, but does... More

[ (A/N) Before We Start ]
Spartan (Y/N) Information/Equipment
The Rescue
Where am I?
Transfered
First Overwatch Spartan
What About My Mjolnir Armor?
Reconnaissance Mission
A Day With D.Va
Back to Work
μ„±λ‚¨μ‹œ Seongnam
We Have a Spartan Casualties [Flashback]
From Mark V to Mark VI
Welcome to M.E.K.A.
War Game Simulation
5 MEKA vs 1 Spartan
[ (A/N) Lore information ]
One Last Stop
Doctor Visit
Key To My Heart
πŸŽƒHappy HalloweenπŸŽƒ
Relationship Scenarios
Battle Scenarios
Long Time No See
So This is PAX
A Panel with Heroic Icons
A Fearsome Unit
Let's Have Some Fun [πŸ‹LemonπŸ‹]
🎁Christmas with the Song'sπŸŽ„
Always There For Her [Flashback]
They're Just Missing In Action
Being Hunted

Settling In + Streaming

5.4K 69 125
By Forbidden098

(Y/N)'s POV

The doors opens at my room entrance. I take one step in and observe my room. On my left of the room entrance is a small room, it was the bathroom. I walk past that room and see a bed on the left side of the room with a small night table on the right side of the bed, on the table there was an alarm clock and a lamp. In front of the bed was a small couch in front of that was a okay size TV on a TV stand. On the right side of the room there was a wardrobe facing the bed. Next to that was a desk, On top of it was a futurustic looking computer.

(This is the Computer)

Next to that desk was a lamp. The entire room was a gray and steel colour look. It had a LED strip that wrapped around the entire room. Including the bathroom.

Hana: "I'll give you some time to settle in (Y/N). When your done you should come to my room and be my guest for my stream for tonight."

(Y/N): "Your a Twitch Streamer?"

Hana: "I was a pro gamer first which lead to me being a Twitch Streamer, but yes that's what I was before I joined Overwatch."

(Y/N): "Sure I'll join you, just what time do you start?"

Hana: "7pm, don't be late Spartan." Hana said happily as she skipped back to her room.

I closed the door and threw my bag on the bed. I then decide to take a shower first so I took off my armor and the Titanium Nanocomposite Bodysuit (the black bodysuit) and left them neatly at the corner of my room and enter the shower for a warm bathe.

When I got out of the shower I looked at the sink and the cabinet on top of the sink that had a mirror on it. I noticed that they had supplies already, so that ment I didn't need to go out and buy them. Sweet.

I put on some dark grey cargo pants, a blank tank top with my UNSC dog tags hanging over the tank top and some socks because I didn't want to wear shoes to Hana's room. I then put my hoodie on me that hand my armor (P/C) and (S/C) colour on it with my Spartan number (S/N) big and bold on my back.

I check the time on the phone I just received, it read 6:49pm. I leave my room and headed down two rooms to Hana room. Room 30 I read, this is hers. I knocked twice and Hana opened the door, she was in her pajamas right now. Her top was a pink tee with her white bunny logo on it as well as a "D.Va" word below it, her pants was one of those fuzzy one in pink and a bunch of small white bunny everywhere. She also wore some white bunny slippers that looked pretty cute. She has a thing for bunny's I chuckle to myself.

Hana: "안녕 (annyeong) (Y/N), come in." She moved to the left a bit to allow me to enter.

Hana: "Your a bit early (Y/N)"

(Y/N): "I know I am."

Hana closed the door and headed to her desk which she replaced the computer I had for her gaming PC it was mostly white but had some blue and pink accent on it. There were some D.Va theme stickers on the glass part of her PC. A mic next to the monitor and a headset left rested on her keyboard with two controller's next to them.

I looked around her room. It looked like mine's but it was in pink and the LED strip was a green colour not like a dimmed white like mine's. She had poster of herself and other stuff from games to K-Pop artists hanging around the room.

Hana: "(Y/N) can I see your phone please."

(Y/N): "Sure, why do you need it?"

Hana: "I'm adding you to the Overwatch group chat on Discord, every Agent is in this chat room. Also I'll add you to a private Discord between me and you. This will make it easy for you to contact me."

(Y/N): "Oh thanks Hana."

Hana: "No problem (Y/N)"

Hana sat on her gaming chair that looks like it belong to hers and grabbed a second chair that looks like the first and placed it next to hers.

I sat there and before Hana began the stream she asked me a question.

Hana: "Do you play video games
(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "I did but I stopped after I was six years old."

Hana: "Wait...WHY?"

(Y/N): "I don't want to talk about it. Not now."

Hana: "Fine!" She pouted quite bumbed out.

Hana: "You ready (Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "yeah."

Hana: "OK in 3...2...1..." she hit the "go live" on Twitch.

Hana: "Annyeong, D.Va here and welcome back to one of my night streams. Today I'm joined by a special guest tonight and no its not Lúcio again. She pulled my chair in until I was in view of the spectators. "This here is (Y/N) (L/N) or better know as a Spartan. I saw the chat go a bit wild after Hana finished her sentence. The chat was full of "OMFG SHE'S WITH A REAL SPARTAN", "he's not a Spartan" "where is his armor than, Hana?", "What Hana is with a REAL Spartan" "someone pitch me I must be dreaming". I gave a small smirk after those comments.

Hana: "Guys he is a real Spartan, believe me."

I cut in

(Y/N): "I am a Spartan, here I can prove it." I pulled out my dog tag under my hoodie collar and showed it to the camera. The viewer read it and now the chat is full of "OMG Hana wasn't lying", "he's a Spartan II, even better" (Spartans II are more better than Spartans III and IV), "so I wasn't dreaming."

Hana: "See I told you guys he is a Spartan." she turned to me and smiled. I knew she was just saying thank you to me. The rest of the stream was just me and Hana playing some co-op games. I struggle to remember how to play since it's been a while. One comment on the chat was "this Spartan is bad at video games"

(Y/N): "Well the only reason I'm bad is because I haven't played a video game since I was six years old."

Now the chat is full of "Why you stopped playing after six?" I respond with "because Spartans have no time to game." When Hana's stream was coming near to an end she decided to do a little QnA. Hana answered some questions because most were for her but one comment got Hana's attention.

Hana: "CrispyCracker says "How did you too meet?" Well CrispyCracker302 I was on a mission and I found (Y/N) unconscious and floating on top of a lake, I rescued him and returned with him back to base and now he is my new pet." Hana looked at ne and patted me on the head.

(Y/N): "Wait... that's what happen?!?" I said shockingly.

Hana: "Yeah and sorry that I should of told you sooner, I just wanted to get your reaction."

(Y/N): "It's alright, I understand why you didn't tell me sooner."

Hana: "Well I think I'm going to end the stream now, thank you all that joined to watch me kick a Spartan butt..."

(Y/N): "Hey!"

Hana: "But with that said, goodbye and goodnight you lovely people, bye." she said waving to her audience and did her heart pose. Then she looked at me.

Hana: "Say bye to the audience (Y/N)."

I said bye and did a salute. Hana then turned off the stream and looked at me.

_________________________________________

Hana's POV

I ask (Y/N) if he'd want to stay for a bit and get to know each other a bit more. He said sure so I turn my chair to face him and I started first.

Hana: "Well, I'm currently nineteen and when I was sixteen I became an E-Sports pro at a game called StarCraft II in the whole world. I remain the undefeated champion until I was nineteen. I started doing live streams which helped me grow a bigger fanbase and I started to get sponsered from companies, I also have a movie that I star in. Nineteen was my very last E-Sports champion title since I had to put my gaming career aside when I and many other gamers got drafted into MEKA for service to fight against the rising Gwishin Omnic by piloting a mech and now I am an offical member of Overwatch just like you now.

(Y/N): "I don't want to be rude Hana but how did a young gamer like you make it past selection?"

Hana: "It's easy (Y/N), gamers mind work better for pilotting a giant killer machines." I smiled sweetly at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ok, before I begin there's something I have to tell you. I haven't told anyone about my past yet. I've been wanting to get this topic off my chest but I had no trustworthy people..." he looked away from me for a couple of seconds then back to me. "Before I was six I was just a normal boy, I loved video games and had a wonderful loving family. But when I turned six my whole life changed. The UNSC kidnapped me and replaced me with a flash clone that would die to hide my disappearance. I was conscripted into the Spartan II Program with 75 other candidates. While other six year old learned to write and talk, we learned how to take lives and survive war. When I was fourteen me and the other 75 candidates enter the second phase of the program, augmentation that's the scars I have on me. The augmentation made me faster, stronger and have better reaction time yet it was the most dangerous part of the program. Only 33 out of the 75 made it out alive while 12 were severely crippled." He looked down for a minute. "Most of the one's who didn't make it were people I grew up, they were my friends, my brothers and sisters, siblings that I never said goodbye too." he took a big pause. "I got my armor a couple of months later and am still in active duty to this day. That's why I stopped playing video games after I was six." He stopped and signed.

I've never knew that Spartans were brought into war since they were children. I always thought they were adult volunteers. I kissed his cheek which made his face redded up slightly and I rest my head next to his shoulders to comfort him with my two arms wrapped around him. He later rested his head on my head.

Hana: "I'm sorry to hear that (Y/N), I always thought you guys were adult volunteers not brain washed children." I say with a bit of sadness in my voice.

(Y/N): "It's okay. I had to get it off my chest one day."

I looked at him, he's pretty cute and young for a Spartan, I wonder if he's around my age?

Hana: "Hey (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Hana: "Can I ask you something?"

(Y/N): "Sure, what did you have in mind?"

Hana: "I know I should of asked you sooner, but how old are you now?"

(Y/N): "I just turned 20."

Wow he is young, of course he is, he became a Spartan when he was just 14....wait do I have a crush on him? No I'm just wondering he's just a friend right? I wondered to myself.

(Y/N) said that's it's getting late and we should go to bed. I agree and I let go of him and watch him exit my room, before he walks out he turned to me and said.

(Y/N): "You know today was fun, I hope we could do it again some time."

Hana: "I agree we should, I stream every night at 7 so you could come by anytime you want."

(Y/N) nods his head and said goodnight to me, I say goodnight back to him and he leaves. I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth then went to bed quite happy that I made a new friend.

_________________________________________

(A/N)

Wow almost 2000 words. This is probably the most I've ever written in a chapter. I'll try to get the next chapter done by tomorrow and also I don't know if I mentioned this before but I'm willing to take suggestions for further chapters.

Anyways this is Forbidden098 signing off

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 3 24
As Covenant are coming closer than ever to destroy all humanity, UNSC at most desperate straits. They had issue an order for mass conscription to an...
793K 29.6K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
67.5K 1.3K 19
We all know how reach fell. How noble team gave their lives for a better future. But, what if an unexpected Spartan joined the fray? Will you save t...
4.5K 95 27
This is a story trying to follow the Overwatch storyline before the Recall (I'm gonna make a sequel for after the Recall). THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED...