The Covenant: Anna's Tale.

By rachiey_

1 girl, 4 boys, 1 massive secret, and 1 person who wants them for their power. The Sons of Ipswich aren't you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

The Covenant: Anna's Tale.

6.4K 81 0
By rachiey_

Hey! So this is the story of a made up character, called Anna. She tells of what her life would have been like. If you've watched the film The Covenant, you'll know the basics of what happens. Anna doesn't exist, but if she had off, then this is what would have happened in her point of view. I'm rambling, I know. It's so long atm, but I do like it so far. I won't be doing tonnes of notes. I'd also like to add that the characters in this story are copyrighted not to me and are credited to the film/book and it's producers/creators, aside from Anna, who is my own! So enjoy! :)

The move to Ipswich was totally my mum's idea; I just went along with it. We both shared the same hope. We hoped that we would be accepted here and we could lead normal lives. You see, my Mother and I are witches. Not the evil types who want to take over the world, but good ones who want to keep the peace. Following my Father's disappearance, my Mother had decided it was time for a change, a fresh start so we moved from England to America. Ipswich, England to Ipswich, America. I was enrolled into Spenser Academy, my Mother wanting me to have a good education. I hoped I'd make friends here and not be ruled an outcast. Everything we wanted was here. I felt that the idea to move was a very good one and nothing bad would happen here. We would never be discovered. How wrong were we?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 310 30
A girl who goes on a vampire hunt with her classmates for fun,but what they expected wasn't what they saw .it changed her whole life,her mate, he was...
270 8 14
A child, who was an offspring of an Angel and a Demon and born in the Abyss, which caused a great war between Angels and Demons, was sent down to the...
1.8K 91 25
A Demon and a Vampire are both abandoned by the people whom they thought loved them, in two different places, at different times. they are both rescu...
1M 6.4K 7
Isabella is a werewolf and is expected to meet and fall in love with her mate, like everyone else, Except she is not like your typical wolf girl, she...