Unaware of Love

By KindredxSpirits

I am Miranda Gilbert The II and also the fraternal twin sister of Elena Gilbert and older sister of Jeremy Gi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Thanks :)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 35
EMERGENCY READ! PLEASE READ THIS IS EXTREMELY SERIOUS!
Wattpad Tag

Chapter 28

846 30 5
By KindredxSpirits

"Randi, let's go doctor's appointment!" Jenna yelled from downstairs. I rushed getting dressed, it's 5:45, it's almost 6:00, why would I go to the doctor's near 6:00 o'clock?

"But it's almost 6:00." I pointed out to her as a grabbed an apple to snack on.

"I know, it's the brain scan, they have to perform multiple MRI's, your almost 18 Randi, it's going to happen soon, at 6:00 to be exact." She reminded me.

I groaned, mentally face palming myself with my left hand, which I shouldn't have.

"What's that?" Jenna asked approaching me.

"Jenna let's go, we're going to be late."

"We are not leaving until you tell me what that is." She said gesturing towards my finger.

"It's a ring." I stated in a "duh" tone, while rolling my eyes.

"But why is it on your ring finger?" She interrogated crossing her arms.

"Because that's where you put rings like that." I replied vaguely, before grabbing her car keys and heading out the door.

"What kind of ring is it then?" She asked me, she already knew, she just needed clarification. I didn't answer her all the way to the Doctor's she kept staring at me.

I walked up to the front desk, checked in and waited.

"Miss Miranda Gilbert?" The nurse asked, I followed her to wear I was greeted by my doctor.

"Hi Doc." I greeted.

"Hello Miranda, I need you to change into this hospital gown so we can run the MRI's." I nodded at him before changing, the led me to the room where I lied down, Before they left the room I said.

"Hey Jenna."

"Yeah?" She asked.

"It's and engagement ring, by the way." I smirked at her as her eyes went wide before the nurses took her out of the room, great three hours of lying in this uncomfortable loud thing, just great.

Want to know the best part? I can't move, or fall asleep.

And it's almost 6:00, 5:59 to be exact, only 15 seconds to go.

That's when I screamed, I screamed the loudest I had ever screamed before black out.

***********

Damon's POV:

"So you're Tux has to sort of match her color scheme, you know, when she chooses, besides that you can choose the jacket color, but personally it's between gray and black." Caroline said pulling out the color swatches.

"Listen Barbie, Randi's not even 18 yet."

"6:00, that was 5 minutes ago."

"She was born on the time of her..."

"Yeah." She finished.

"Where is she?"

"Doctor's, she's having an MRI right now."

"Is this her last attack?"

She slowly nodded, that's all I needed to hear before speeding out the house.

**********

You know what death feels like?

it's numb, you can only feel coldness, your eyelids weigh about a ton. It's dark. You know the slight orange, the inside of your eyelids you see when you close your eyes?

It doesn't exist in death, because there is no light.

No colors, no reflection of light into the darkness to make a beautiful shade of a color.

Nothing. It's utterly and completely empty.

Empty. Dark. Cold. Numb.

But of course you have a choice. You have the choice of reaching out for the hope of awaking, it a bright light, small at the end of a dark tunnel.

I want to reach for it, but the amount of tranquility I feel right now, I don't want it to stop. So this is why people greet death, because it's, peaceful, as if I'd just taken the longest nap of my life.

I want to say goodbye, but my mouth is clamped tight, I want to wave, but my body feels paralyzed, I want to cry, but my eyes have turned dry.

The urge to scream, was so tempting, but I couldn't, especially when the bright light began to dim.

'No please.' I thought. 'I owe no explanations for my flaws. I don't have to justify my mistakes, my past or insecurities. I am growing and learning. Let me live.'

A tear rolled down my face, and I knew, this was it.

I was gone.

************

Damon's POV:

I barged into the MRI control not caring, Jenna gave me a questioning look.

"Shut it off!" I yelled.

"Who is he?" The Doctor asked.

"Her Fiancée." Jenna stated, and I looked at her, confused, she bobbed her head in the direction of Randi. Randi.

"Shut it off." I compelled the doctor.

"Why?" Jenna asked, and I looked at Randi through the window.

"She's dying." I whispered before running into the MRI machine room and checking her pulse, as did the nurse, I pulled her off the machine.

"6:10 in the morning, exact." The nurse announced, I dropped down to my knees, with her in my arms.

"No, no, please." I begged, tears falling onto her face. She was cold. So cold.

*******

Goodbye world.

This is the last of Miranda Gilbert The II.

But that's when I felt it.

A tear drop, on my numb cheek, it hadn't come from my eyes.

"Randi! Please! Don't leave me!" A voice echoed in my head.

"Sir, your going to have to let her go now."

"No! She's not dead!" Damon yelled.

Damon. He's here. Damon Salvatore, My Fiancée. I can't die, not today anyway, not before I can have a future with My Damon Salvatore.

I saw the light again.

Then I saw him again.

"I love you." I smiled at him, his eyes went wide before he kissed me passionately, his face was soaked in tears.

"I love you." He said his voice cracking.

I kissed his tears away.

"I was thinking of you." I laughed.

"Oh really, was I shirtless?" He laughed waggling his eyebrows.

"No, not yet anyway." I stated laughing and the Doctor's stood in shock. Jenna was crying, and hugging me, I saw Elena and Jer run into the room as well hugging me tightly.

"I felt her pulse." The nurse.

"It's a miracle." The Doctor said.

"No." Damon protested."She's my Miracle."

I smiled before kissing him.

"You cheesy ass brown-nose." I hugged him tightly.

"Hey I don't mine being a kiss-ass, as long as it's yours."

"Pig!" I laughed slapping him away.

"I think we should keep you for observation." The Doctor said, I nodded.

"That's fair." I agreed, they helped me up before placing me in a wheelchair and taking me to my room.

*******

Sup My Peeps,

I scared you didn't I?

Muahahahaaha!!! I'm evil!!

I'm like freaking Katherine Pierce! Jk, Jk.

See you next time!!!!

Byyyyeeee!!!^_^

😂😂😂😂😂

@SammiV, Your author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 411 37
Everyone knows the story of Elena Gilbert what people didn't know is that she has a younger twin sister name Alexandra. The Gilbert sisters have alwa...
128K 1.8K 14
//The Vampire Diaries Fan Fiction//Completed Emily Gilbert is Elena Gilbert's 12 year old sister. She is dragged into the Supernatural Drama of Mysti...
684K 13.6K 32
Bailey Gilbert was only 4 where her parents died. To make things easier for her to cope she started calling her auntie Jenna, mummy. She try's her ha...
148 9 10
Hi I'm Cassie I'm the 15 year old sister of Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. It's my first day of high school I'm so scared and it doesn't help that I have...