FATED ( JaThea)

Per venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... Més

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 36

1.7K 56 16
Per venus_hudson

.
.
.
.
.
“Hi princess you called?”  Answered the young Guevarra to the person in the other line.

“Of course I have to…….where are you now?  I’ve been trying to get a hold of you the whole day but you’re nowhere to be found and you just answer your phone now!? “  Hysterically voice out the heiress to her girlfriend.

The youngest Tanchinco is worried, for four days at this moment………..she’s been house arresting her girlfriend.

She’s not letting Althea go outside without her beside her or permission, that’s the rules she instated to the young Guevarra after she was released from the hospital.

The heiress doesn’t care what other people may say about her……even her family, maybe she’s over controlling her girlfriend, up tight and even so possessive……it didn’t bother her at all.

“Princess I’m so sorry my parents invited me for a family dinner and who I am to decline their request and also they want me to meet my dad’s best friend and his family.” Reasoned out the young Guevarra with a contritely voice.

“I know love, I would understand but you should inform me……..I’m so worried knowing that you are not in the house when I came home.”  With a calmer tone.

“I did call you princess…….but you didn’t answer my calls maybe you’re in a meeting at that time, that’s why I leave a text messages for you…………please don’t get mad at me princess, you know I get worried and dejected when you’re distressed over me.” You could feel a hint of sadness in the young Guevarra’s tone.

“You did?  Wait I’ll check my phone and I’m not upset at you, I’m just concerned love.”  Scrolling in her phone…..she did have 2 missed calls and 3 messages from ‘her goddess’.

“Ow sorry love….you did call and message me………..my bad, by the way are you finished with your dinner?  Where are you now I will pick you up, since I’m already at home.”  Apologetically stated the heiress while walking to her bedroom dropping her things in the bed.

She can’t deny it that she already misses her girlfriend, they been together 24/7 for a couple of weeks now………and she’s got used to it…….having her goddess by her side all the time.

It’s like there’s always an emptiness with in her, if she can’t see or hear her girlfriend.

“Not yet but no need to pick me up, I will just meet you at your unit………..but wait, did you eat your dinner?  It’s already past 9.”  Concerned the young Guevarra to her girlfriend.

“No I did not; I want to eat together with you.  That’s why I was rushing to go home, but unfortunately you’re not here but it’s okay love I’m not that much hungry I will just wait for you here.”  A little bit disappointed but she has no choice to demand right now, her girlfriend is with her family, who is she to insist on her Althea to come home right now just because she wanted to eat together with her and she’s missing her already. 

“What are you talking about not that much hungry………I’ll come home now wait for me, I’ll be in 20 minutes…bye I love you.”  Dropping the call and hurriedly walking out at her restaurant, proceeding to the restaurant’s parking area where her car parked.

She just call her parents informing them that she can’t come back to finished her dinner, Althea asked her father to extend her apology to the Villanueva family for not coming back.

The heiress was all smile hearing that her girlfriend will come home……she is so lucky……..she is so lucky indeed.

Anticipating her Althea to be with her later at this moment, she went freshen up while waiting for the young Guevarra, then after she take her quick half bath she just lay down in bed.

She didn’t notice that she already zone out.

A peck on her lip wake her up from her slumber, opening her eyes seeing the love of her life smiling at her lovingly.

“Hey princess……..I was trying to wake you but you are so deep in your sleep that’s why I used the other alternative to wake you up……and it’s working.  Only a true love kiss can wake up the sleeping beauty and it did.”  With a very satisfied beam carved in the young Guevarra’s face.

”It is really indeed a true love kiss.”  Agreed the youngest Tanchinco, with a contented smile.

“Come now sleepy head…….dinner is ready, sorry if I help myself in your kitchen but I don’t have a heart to wake up my princess in her deep napped.  Now hurry up princess our food will get cold.”  Explained Althea to Jade trying to pull the former gently to stand up in her bed.

But instead of following her girlfriend she raised both of her hand indicating that she wanted to be carried.

“Ow…….my princess wanted to be carried?”  Utter Althea amusingly.

The heiress just nod shyly……..she doesn’t care what her girlfriend think about her right now, it’s just that…………..she wanted to be pampered by her beloved. 

She never sees her Althea the whole duration of the day, that’s why it irks her not to be clingy towards her girlfriend.

“As my princess wish.”  Althea smiled and bend over to carry her princess.

With one swift move she held the body of her girlfriend bridal style, whom the latter automatically put her hands over the shoulder of her beloved, pulling her closely to her, letting her face rest between the crook of the neck and shoulder of her girlfriend smelling the strawberry scent that she love so much…….’mmmm smells like heaven’ the heiress thought. 

“Comfortable?”  Asked her girlfriend while walking to the dining area.

The youngest Tanchinco just nod, still her face is in the crook of Altheas neck.

“I love you.”  Added the young Guevarra, kissing the side of the head of her girlfriend, who is now blushing so hard.

----------------------------

“I can’t accept this dad……please dad do something…….it should be me not her!  It should be me whose beside Althea………..daddy do something please, I will not accept it!”  Hysterically shouted the young Villanueva heiress.

When Elizabeth heard the news from her Tito Felix that his daughter Althea has already a girlfriend, her world collapsed.

After the scandalous moment, where the young Villanueva shouted so loud after hearing the bad news of her life, her parents literally drag her from the restaurant excusing themselves from the Guevarra.

Mr. and Mrs. Villanueva were not able to say goodbye properly to their friends since their daughter was starting to make a scene.

Mr. Guevarra understood the situation he just hugs his best friend whispering to him ‘he understands’.

With no other choice, the family leaves the vicinity franticly with a very disappointed look courtesy of their own daughter.  

Now, still outrage……….the young Villanueva heiress is wrecking their house, throwing the things that she sees, not leaving any single objects that blocking her way.

“Eli stop it!…….Don’t wreck the house! It’s not yet over baby you still have a chance…….they are not married yet.”  Holding her daughter……stopping her from the indignation she’s doing right now.

“Armando what are you saying…….don’t be so ridiculous, this is other person’s life you’re talking about, this is not a game don’t tolerate your daughter’s outrageous behavior Armando.”  Dis-agreed the Villanueva Matriarch.

“Ma, how could you not support me on this……….I love her ma!  Only with her I want to spend my whole life with, she’s the reason I’m here with you and you are telling us that it’s ridiculous?  That’s so absurd ma!”  The Villanueva heiress can’t hardly speak, trying to reason out on her mother.

“I know that baby…….but it’s up to Althea also if she wants you, considering she already have a girlfriend.  This is not only about you Eli……this is not only how you feel.  You have to respect whatever her decision is.”  Explained her mother to her daughter.

“No!  Certainly not!  I will not accept it…..…I only breath for her!  Only her!”  Shouted the heiress, running away leaving her parents dumbfounded.

“What would we do Armando…….I’m scared what will our daughter may do to Althea?”  Scaredly quip the Villanueva Matriarch to her husband.

“It will be alright Camil……don’t worry.”  Assured the Villanueva Patriarch to his wife.

“But your siding on her.”  Disappointed look was shown on Mrs. Villanueva to her husband.

“No, I’m not Camil………..I just said those words earlier to calm your daughter.  You know how your daughter if she get angry, there are no valid reason to stop her…….that’s why I have to say what I said earlier.”  Comforting her wife.

He knows her daughter……If she wants something, no body…………no one, not even him can stop her daughter for having what she wants.

It’s scared him……..he will talk to Althea about this situation, about her daughter. 

The Villanueva Patriarch is scared for Althea and her girlfriend………specially to the young Guevarra’s girlfriend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“Hello?  Yes it’s me……don’t let out your sight away from her, understood?  Okay that’s good, keep your eyes on her 24/7.  We will push throw our plans a week from now, so tell your man to be ready.” Ending the conversation, with a satisfied look in her face.

“You will be mine soon darling soon….hahahahahaha!”  With a devilish laughter echoed in her room.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.8K 106 24
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
123 2 100
Everyone has a soulmate, right? Sure, they're just really difficult to find. It'd be a lot easier to find them when you have a string to guide the wa...
29.5K 1.3K 39
Love transcends time... Even heaven and hell... Good and Evil... But will Love prevails even if the ones involved are from two opposite worlds? Is th...
109K 4K 31
How long have I been crushing on you Jade? I first saw you during 5th grade. I'm at the parking lot waiting for Papa, out of the blue, I saw you ju...