CHAPTER 42

Present......
.
.
.
.
.
'What just happened?' She thought.
The young Guevarra was trying to recall the event take place last night.........or is it yesterday afternoon?

She is so confused.....adding the head ache she feels right now, the young genius is waking up to un familiar place.

Rubbing her drowsy eyes, Althea is vexing her best to acquaint her surroundings...but she failed horribly.

Seating up on the bed contemplating the situation she's into.

Why is it that it feels like, her whole body is being run over by a dump truck.....even her private part is aching so horribly?

Trying to remember........massaging her throbbing temple, the young Guevarra then concluded.

It only drawn to one person...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ELIZABETH VILLANUEVA

----------------------------

"Dad where is she dad!!! It's been five days and still no news about her!!! She said she's just having lunch with that Elizabeth woman......... but....but...she didn't pick me up in my work. She promise me to pitch me at my work but she didn't, it's not her to be like this......she never fails to keep her promises, especially for me! Dad please I beg of you, use all your power to find her dad!!!" The youngest Tanchinco broke down in tears and about to kneel down in front of her father, asking for his help.

But before her daughter could drop her knee to the floor, Mr. Oscar Tanchinco promptly holds her daughter's both arms that prevented her to do so.

The Tanchinco patriarch hug her daughter tightly, comforting her, giving her word of promises that they will find Althea.

This is what the Tanchinco heiress scared off, when Althea asked permission to meet up with Elizabeth Villanueva she was definitely hesitating to say yes.

It doesn't mean she don't trust her girlfriend of course she trust her with all of her heart but that Elizabeth woman is un trust worthy.

Especially that crazy bi*tch had a thing with her Althea...........it's not a secret how Jade could see......how Elizabeth gave a 'look' of desire towards her girlfriend, she's not blind for not noticing.

When it comes to her girlfriend she become so attentive to her sorroundings.

Doubtful to say yes........Jade has to give her blessing, she doesn't want to be called a control freak girlfriend..........actually she doesn't mind to be called whatever they wanted to call her, as long as her girlfriend is by her side all the time......who cares.

What's important is Althea's feelings, that's all matter most and she never hear any complain from her girlfriend so.......whatever she do or did means, were acceptable by her beloved.....period.

While Mr. Tanchinco is comforting her daughter the door burst open......two of the strongest powerful businessman not just in the Philippines but also in other country came in view.

Jade eyeing at the two persons who just came in.....looking hopeful, removing her hold from her father.

The youngest Tanchinco immediately approach her Tito Felix and Tito Armando looking so worn out.

"Tito Felix.....Tito Armando is there any news?!" Trying her best not to sound so disparate but failed miserably.

She has to be positive.....but looking now at the two powerful men in the country seeing so defeated making her bearing beaten a thousand folds.