CHAPTER 11

.

.

.

.

.

Jade's POV

When Althea fetches me at work, and take note at exactly 5 PM sharp, I could say it was one of the most fulfilling day of my life or night was it?

You may wonder why our young Senior Architect has to fetch me, hence she's working at TGC as well.

Will, before my father hired Ms. Althea Galura, they already had an arrangement of her schedule.

My dad, the all mighty Mr. Oscar Tanchinco understand, that the young genius has prior responsibilities other than being TGC's Senior Architect.

So in order to fulfill her other duties, she will be reporting at TGC every 2 days for the whole week.....which are Mondays and Fridays.

I just recently know the agreement when I was bursting of anger not seeing her for the whole duration of one week.

What a shame that was.....remembering that day, I want to wish the floor open up and swallow me at that precise moment.......oh well, what has done was done....end of story.

Where I was again?................Oh yah, Althea fetching me from work.

.

.

.

.

flashback

.............Wearing her pilot uniform which she look dashingly beautiful and by the way instead of me treating her for dinner........again, she's the one doing so, instead. What a chivalrous woman right?!

I'm overwhelmed how selfless this young pilot is......considering she just came from her work, but still she keeps her promise.

Althea brought me in one of her many restaurants she owned, and her bistro is so grand.

Before hand, I thought she will bring me to an art work show since the area we are driving was surrounded with Art Galleries.....nevertheless I just keep my mouth shut and let her lead or I may say drive the way.

But when we stop to a very elegant restaurant the discernment I have thought where answered......we really are going to dine in.

She stop in front of the bistro where a valley personnel is waiting, Althea un buckle herself and signaling me to wait, then she get out from the car.......went around and open the side of my door, assisting me to come out.

What a valiant woman indeed.

After that, she give my key to a valley to attend my car.

As we step inside the bistro, I was more empress.

The style was like the neighboring Art Galleries in this area, the elegant white space with parquet floors is furnished with steel tables and chairs and decorated with contemporary art in every wall.

Immediately the attendee of the bistro assisted us, escorting us to one of their VIP tables.

The atmosphere of the surroundings is so warm especially the staff, they are all smile and very courteous............like the owner.

Did I not mention that most of the paintings that were displayed in her bistro are her creation?

That's what she informed me when we were eating our marvelous meal tonight.