CHAPTER 33

.
.
.
.
.
The heiress was jolted in her sleep when she feels a warmth body beside her.

Both her and the person's  body are tangling securely to each other.

A beautiful smile creep from the heiress face remembering what happened formerly, she couldn’t believe it…….earlier was amazing.

Looking at the woman she love dearly……Jade touch the face of her beloved, tracing it by her finger tips from the young Guevarra’s forehead to her eyes going down to her nose and mouth feeling the smoothness from her skin down to the neck, traveled down to the young Guevarra’s two peck and settling there.

The youngest Tanchinco can’t help it, she wants  more……..she rub slowly the two mounds kneading the n*pple, she can’t  hold the desire to taste her lover again and without any seconds to waste the heiress dive in to lick and suck the erected nip, making sure every inch of it she tasted.

Slowly Jade’s hand travel down while the other is still busy on Althea’s mound…….still devouring.

The young Guevarra feel a heavy weight in her body………….as she open her tired eyes she notice the heiress is feasting on her twin pecks hungrily. 

“Ja..de…”   Blearily call Althea to Jade who is busy nibbling her breasts to get her girlfriend's attention.

But the heiress is still busy on what she’s doing un notice the young Guevarra’s plea…..then suddenly the heiress feel two hands are holding both sides of her face, trying to distance her from gobbling the young Guevarra’s perfectly peak to have the heiress presence.

“Jade....…prin...cess.......all of my body still sore especially down there, can we rest first.”  Pleading from her lover, trying to speak clearly.

“Sorry love I can’t help it…….I can’t get enough of you……I’ll be gentle I promise.”  Looking at her beloved affectionately with so much desire.

And before the young Guevarra could utter another word the heiress instantly capture her lips and continuing doing what she did a while ago.

The heiress lost count how many times she takes the young Guevarra….how many times she came from the high of love making………Jade couldn’t get enough of the woman beside her who is still catching her breath from the event they repeatedly done.

The heiress confirm that she is now addicted in the body of her girlfriend and she have no plans to rehabilitate herself from this addiction……………never.

------------------------------ 

“Althea? Are you feeling okay?  You don’t look good?”  Noticing her best friend Veronica, her Gallery Manager.

The young Artist is now sitting in her studio massaging her throbbing temple trying to ease the pain she’s feeling………. plus the added sensation of soreness all over her body right now is so excruciating.
.
.
.
Earlier that morning when she wakes up, the hunger she feels was so unbelievable……..Jade and her never take their breakfast, lunch and even dinner.

All throughout the day they only make love to each other, satisfying each other’s earthly desires. 

She’s trying to not awaken her princess who is sleeping soundly beside her; slowly removing the heiress arms who is securely embracing her body, worried that if the heiress will wake up she can’t escape from the sex lust of this beautiful woman again.

After her parents leave the house yesterday the heiress was unbelievably persistent on taking her and the result leads them the whole day of making love.