Arranged Marriage (Rewriting)

By elainexb4

When two mothers make a pact that dictate their children's lives what exactly is bound to happen? • Lucas an... More

SUPER IMPORTANT A/N
•Growing up•
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

842 41 12
By elainexb4

Maya walked down the stairs, knowing damn well that Lucas' gaze was on her ass.

She turned around and stopped walking down the steps, resulting in Lucas colliding with her.

"Hey loverboy, my eyes are up here."

He slowly looked up, his eyes still had lust in them.

"Maybe so Pancakes, but-" he suddenly got interrupted by the sound of his mother.

" Tsk tsk. You guys were better when y'all were asleep" she said walking away.

"Now, sit down children." Katy looks over to Leslie,"We have something important to tell yo-"

Leslie suddenly cut her off "You may be mad for awhile, but you'll have to deal with this. Lucas you know this is a family tradition."

"What family tradition?" Lucas leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms.

"Lucas, I told you when you were 7. About the tradition." Leslie mimicked lucas' position.

"I was 7, mom did you expect me to remember that for 12 years." He grinned looking between Leslie and Katy.

"Lucas, shut up. Let them talk..what tradition? And what does it have to do with me?" Maya snapped her gaze from Lucas to the women standing in front of them.

Leslie looked over at Katy and smiled, but when her gaze went back to them the smile became huge.

"Hear us out before you start screaming."

Lucas and Maya's expressions changed to something of worry.

Am I moving in with this idiot or something?

Maya looked over to Lucas in disgust, while thinking about that.

Did I bring my charger?

His hands slipped into his pockets shaking around for the cord.

When he found it his body relaxed and he let out a breath of relief.

He felt eyes on the side of his head, and smirked before being met with a look of disgust from Maya.

When their eyes met, Maya's expressions softened.

"Did you guys even hear us?" Katy said snapping her fingers in-front of their faces .

Maya and Lucas quickly turned their heads towards their mothers.

Their cheeks began to pick up the color of pink to show the clear embarrassment.

"I'm sorry c..co..could you say that again?" Maya stuttered looking at the floor.

"So this is a tradition for the Friar family. The girls in the family are supposed to pick the next Mrs.Friar. And Maya I pick you. Heck, I picked you before I ever saw you." Leslie looked over at the teens to see a face mixed with disgust and confusion.

"When I met your mother in High school and we became best friends. We made a pact that our kids would get married when when they turned 18. After I was forced into a relationship with your father Lucas, I got pregnant. And Katy got pregnant around a year later. When we found out the genders, we started planning the names and the future weddin-"

"You guys are crazy if you think I'm marrying this fuckboy." Maya slammed her hands on the table and pushed herself up.

Lucas looked up with a smirk,"Well that sucks Maya, because what they say applies."

He winks at her resulting in her shuddering.

"Why did you plan out our lives? What if we met someone we wanted to spend the rest of our lives with? But we wouldn't be able to becaus-"

"MAYA PENELOPE HART!" Katy looked at Maya with irritation "you're marrying him. Nothing will stop me from having beautiful grandchildren. You guys would have to most perfect kids... Dirty blonde hair, green eyes, tan skin. Lucas' smile and you're laugh."

Maya looked at Lucas as if considering it, but then hate flashed in her eyes. And she ran up the stairs. Running to her room slamming door behind her.

She made sure to lock it, just incase Katy or Lucas decided to come check on her.

She jumped on her bed and cried into a pillow.

We just started being friends again.

What if he cheats on me.

I might not want to marry him, but I don't want to have a husband that cheats.

Do I have to stay with him?

Am I supposed to have sex with him?

Do I have to?

I mean he has a hot ass body, but what if it turns to me getting addicted to hi-

Who am I kidding, he'd get addicted to me .

She stood from her bed to admire her body in the mirror.

Ya that's righ-

Maya's thoughts were interrupted by a knock at her door.

"Ughhhhh." She groaned as she made her way off the bed to open the door.

She steeped closer and reluctantly grabbed the door knob, giving it a twist.

"What do you want?" Maya didn't even bring her eyes to the person..she already knew who it was.

Slowly she brought her eyes up his stature.

Her gaze lingering on his biceps.

For hating him, you sure love the way his body looks.

Maya rolled her eyes at her own thoughts, and looked into the eyes of Lucas Friar himself.

That trademark smirk made her get butterflies but also made her want to punch it off his face.

"What do you want Lucas?"

He looked down into her blue orbs. Admiring the golden fleck in them. Slowly the smirk slipped off his face.

She saw his expression change. Before she could figure it out she was being thrown over his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

Maya kicked and kicked, but was roughly thrown onto her covers.

"Now, now Maya. I'm just going to talk, and I was tired of standing.

He laid on top of her, leaning on an arm so he doesn't put too much weight on her.

Lucas spread her legs slightly just to settle in between them. He rest his head on her breast to listen to her heart beat.

When he looked up to see Maya's expression it was one mixed with confusion and disgust.

"Don't worry I'm not trying anything." He leaned his head back down "Im just tired, and I wanted to see if you were alright."

She leaned her head back against the her white pillows. She watched as Lucas leaned down and grabbed the gray blanket and covered himself.

He grabbed the remotes from beside them, and turned on Adult swim.

Damn, it must be late.

10 minutes later, Maya's hand somehow landed in his hair. His grip on her hips tightened. And he sighed softly.

"Lucas' we need to talk about this. It's huge for us, and we're moving on already. Like it didn't happen. We need to-"

Maya was interrupted by a quiet snore. She looked away from tv, to see a peaceful Lucas fast asleep.

Soon she felt herself falling into a deep sleep.

Leslie and Katy stood outside the door looking over the picture perfect moment.

Lucas had his arms wrapped firmly around the blonde. Cuddling into her neck, while Maya's hands were wrapped around his shoulders. Both of them looking peaceful in her black sheets.

"Sooo, should I get the camera..orrrrr?" Leslie said breaking the silence.

"I mean maybe we shou.." Katy looked from the teens to look at her with a smirk "who am I kidding get the camera. We have to document, for our future grandkids."

"Okayyyyyyy." Leslie ran down the halls to receive her camera.

Katy followed slowly behind, shaking her head when she heard a loud sound and a faint "owwwww".

Katy looked down the stairs to see Leslie on the floor. Seeing this made Katy erupt in a fit of laughter.

"Gosh Leslie, some things never change." Katy hopped on the couch and turned on the tv.

Leslie got up, holding her side with a big smile on her face.

"I'm too lazy to go take a picture right now. I'll wait till tomorrow morning."

Katy shook her head with a enormous smile plastered on her face. Happy that her best friend hasn't changed a bit since highschool.

This might be a trash chapter, but it's like 3am right now.

But anyway, I love you guys so much for sticking around and reading this.

It means a lot💙.

-Abigail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

329K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
46.3K 1K 53
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
22.6K 100 18
naughty girl with naughty professor. story is kind of new and interesting. read it to enjoy it!
65.7K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...