Phantomy Justice *V1*

By Popcorn-Kernal

Danny Phantom, Young Justice/DC crossover; As more ghosts end up in Amity park, the mysterious 'Danny Phant... More

Danny and Dani
The Sleepover
Why a cave?
Fenton Things
Meeting the team
Chilling with the Team
Explanations
Covert Missions
Adventures in Dogsitting: Starring Danny and Cujo
Back Home
A Car Ride to Gotham
Wayne Manor
Typical Gotham City
Conversation with Batman
Halloween Special: Part 1
Halloween Special Part 2
Halloween Special Part 3
Halloween Special Part 4
Halloween Special Part 5
Halloween Special Part 6

Sequel

3.5K 66 2
By Popcorn-Kernal

I would just like to mention that there is a sequel up! (It has been for a while, but I realized I didn't formally mention that on this.) So! 

If any of you read V2 (Which is completely unnecessary, but you can if you would like) I had a poll up for what the sequel should be. Well, it ended out being a crossover with the CW DC shows, and being bumped up to Season 2 of Young Justice! It's mostly in the planning stage, but there will also be a surprise crossover inside that was not on the poll. You'll just have to wait and see who it is! :)

That's all I've got today, but I hope I'll be able to update soon. The sequel is going through a lot of the planning phase still, but I'll be sure to try and update it at least before September. 

See you all later, folks!

-Portal Potato

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 590 13
Danny Phantom meets the Dc universe. I red waaaay too many fics about this and love them all. wanted to try my hand at writing some myself. Chapter 1...
311K 11.8K 40
Danny Fenton has just witnessed his parents, friends and teacher die at the hand of the nasty burger explosion. To avoid Vlad and becoming Dan he mov...
57.8K 1.8K 23
So this is a Danny Phantom story. This is also a Danny Phantom crossover Justice League. Another thing, Danny is a child. Not a teenager. Danny has l...
76.4K 4.2K 24
This day was just getting worse and worse for Danny. First, he gets dragged to Gotham City with his parents for some 'ghost hunting' convention, and...