m u t e | yoonjin

By kimsseok

"See my love? There is absolutely nothing to worry about when you're with me." - slow updates More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
TAG
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

10

8.3K 403 101
By kimsseok

Yoongi sat nervously in the passenger seat as his mother rolled into the school parking lot.

"Come on Yoongi-bear" his mother smiled warmly at the small boy, patting his shoulder.

"You've been doing so well, and I know you can continue!"

Yoongi pouted, then unbuckled himself.

He leaned over to his mother and put his head in the crook of her neck, wanting to feel her touch before he left for another day of stress.

His mother smiled and held him tightly, placing little kisses on his head.

"Tonight we'll go get ice cream since you've been doing so well, alright?"

Yoongi nodded and slowly got out of the car.

She waved one last time before pulling out and going off to work.

。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.

"Yoongi ~" Jin softly called as he walked towards the boy.

Yoongi flinched, but didn't turn back to look at the older as he remembered what Namjoon said, and he definitely didn't want to upset him.

"Yoongi? Are you feeling alright?" Jin felt a bit worried as Yoongi hadn't really made an effort to acknowledge him.

He placed himself next to the small boy who was fidgeting with his hands -which was something he did to relieve himself when he felt stressed.

Yoongi sat still, looking down at his shoes.

"You'll stay away from that boy right?"

That phrase was stuck on his mind, he didn't want to make him mad.

It didn't help that Jin was a much too kind person.

"Yoongi, baby? What's wrong?" Jin gently placed his hand on the smaller boys lap, caressing it to try and calm him.

It only took a few seconds before Yoongi burst into tears, startling Jin.

"Oh my love, I'm so sorry."

Jin gently held the boy in his arms as he told him everything would be alright.

The first bell rang, signalling that it was time to get to class.

Jin thought for a bit before picking up the small boy and walking towards the nurses office.

Yoongi cried harder and tried to get out of his grip, thinking of the consequences he would receive.

"Yoongi, hey, shhhh its okay baby calm down okay? I'm not going to hurt you I promise"

Yoongi continued to cry as he stayed motionless in Jin's arms.

Jin knocked on the door, gently combing his fingers through the little boys hair as he waiting patiently for the nurse.

The nurse opened the door and smiled politely before looking at the distressed boy.

"Ah~ Yoongi and...?"

"Seokjin. Uhm, I was wondering if we could possibly stay here for this next period."

The nurse nodded nicely and allowed the two boys to come in.

"I'll have to write a note the the teachers, but you'll have to bring them. Are you boys both in the same class?"

Jin nodded and tried to place Yoongi down on the chair, however it didn't work. 

Yoongi whimpered and clung on tightly, not caring at the moment.

He felt better with Jin, despite not being allowed to.

"Oh, uhm. Yoongi? You wanna stay in my arms? We'll have to go to the classroom quickly just to hand in a note, okay?" Jin smiled warmly as he held Yoongi, gently rubbing his fingers in a circular motion on the boys thigh.

The nurse smiled at the two boys, thinking they were the cutest things.

"Sorry Seokjin, but I just need the name of the teacher before giving you the letter" she chuckled.

"Right! It's Mr. Ju, the history teacher"

Jin looked down at the boy in his arms, calling his name to get his attention.

"You're sure you wanna come? I won't be long."

Yoongi nodded and looked at Jin.

His eyes travelled from his chin, slowly going upwards, trying to memories his facial features.

Seokjin smiled and look at the boy observing him. His own eyes lead themselves to the boys soft glossed, pink lips.

The nurse coughed, trying to get the attention of the two boys.

Jin quickly looked up, and smiled when the nurse gave him the note.

"Thank you" Jin smiled and made his way to the classroom, holding onto Yoongi tightly, but gently, as he didn't want to hurt him.

The boys arrived at the classroom, and Jin softly knocked on the door, as the class had already begun.

"Oh, Seokjin and Yoongi...you boys are late" Mr. Ju spoke as he look down at Yoongi, his eyes wondering to his legs.

"Yes, I apologize. The nurse allowed to skip this period as there is, at the moment, an issue and- I have the nurses note with me so," Jin rambled, not exactly knowing how to explain himself.

Mr. Ju nodded and walked towards them, telling them to stand in the hallway while they spoke.

"Uhm class, just continue reading the page, I'll be back shortly" He shut the door and turned to look at the boys.

"Yoongi, are you alright?"

Yoongi pushed his head further into Jin's neck, not wanting to be near the odd man.

"He had a bit of a breakdown earlier, and he doesn't want to be alone, so the nurse allowed us to stay in her office for this period." Jin spoke, holding the boy a bit tighter as he noticed the glances the teacher was giving to Yoongi.

"Oh, alright then. the homework for tonight will be pages 83 to 97 in your textbook."

Jin nodded and handed to note to the teacher before walking away.

"I don't know about you Yoongi, but i'm not doing that many pages tonight" Jin chuckled and looked down at the boy with a red hue on his cheeks.

🍑。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.h e l l o 。☆・゚゚*・゚゚☆・。.🍑

Once again, i'm so so sorry. This was a late update and I said i would update more often and I feel guilty for not keeping my word:( I'm terribly sorry.

Also, you guys should check out (G)-IDLE's new comeback song HANN(Alone).It's really good and BABY SHUHUA GOT LINES!!!!! SHE HAS AN AMAZING VOICE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 151 9
"Yoongi-Hyung..." "Yes?" "You know I love you... Right?" { UNEDITED }
7.5K 481 10
A taegiff In which taehyung, suga and jimin are bestfriends. There won't be any cheating stuff
807K 30.4K 31
"You don't cross my mind, you live in it" First update: March 23rd 2020 Last update: October 20th 2020
160K 8.3K 84
She's all that matters. -ksj