Sliver Heart (Lloyd X reader)...

By Katelynreads989

Sliver-Calming and flowing with the waves, the light of the moon. The power is calming and balance and reflec... More

Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green Ninja
All of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer

Rise of the Snakes

7.4K 106 176
By Katelynreads989

Long before time had a name, the first Spinjitzu Master had created Ninjago using four elemental weapons. But when he passed, a dark sought out to collect them all-Lord Garmadon. So, Sensei Wu, his brother and a little girl, sought out to find four ninjas to collect them first. 

I couldn't help but think over how we had gotten so far, and the problems we've faced with Garmadon. I was on one leg balancing on a post, trying my best to focus, but there was too much yelling that ended much, making me lose focus and fall.

"Ow! What the frick frack was that?!" I said annoyed as Sensei came out hearing the noise.

"Are you okay? Where are the ninja?" I shook my head yes, then took Sensei's hand, and we walked into the living room.

"Fire strike! Oh gosh, is that the greatest move you have ever seen!"

"Stop trying to do it yourself, we need to attack as a team!"

"Zane! Why are you wasting your special attack on me?! You have to save it!"

"Fantastic! I'm out of lives!" A certain blue ninja said.

"But the lesson lives on, and I'm getting the hang of it," the white ninja said.

"Ok...now," the black ninja, after seeing them playing video games, Sensei goes and unplugs the TV.

"Aw..." They all said.

"Aw, man!" The black ninja, known as Cole, said.

"What?! What happened?!" The blue ninja, Jay, questioned.

"It took us three hours to get there."

"Why would you do that?! Why?!" Jay exclaimed.

"Just because Lord Garmadon escaped through a vortex doesn't mean he won't return one day for the golden weapons of Spinjitzu! And yet Y/n is only the one that is training?!" Sensei Wu was yelling in frustration. It has always been interesting how teenage boys that are meant to protect Ninjago just lie around, while a girl who is too young or says Sensei Wu and Cole, is not allowed to fight.

"But Sensei Wu, ever since he's been gone, Ninjago has had nothing but peace," Zane had said. 

"Yeah, peace is boring. There's nothing to do." Jay complained. But isn't that a good thing? I thought.

"We can train tomorrow," Cole said.

"Never put off until tomorrow, what can be done today..." Sensei says.

"Well, I was going to eat this pizza tomorrow. So, if that's the case..." Cole says.

"Oh no," I said, facepalming. Cole was about to eat the pizza, Wu then slaps the pizza out of his hand

"No pizza for you! In order to meet your full potential, you must train! Take Y/n for an example, she trains every day," Sensei says.

"Uh...remember when we did the tornado of creation? I thought that was pretty insane," Kai says.

"You four have merely scratched the surface of your full potential, I believe Y/n is going to unlock hers before you. There are still so many secrets you have yet to unlock! You haven't even begun to tap into what powers your golden weapons hold," Sensei sighs.

"You wanna talk about secret powers? Check this out," Cole uses his scythe to plug in the TV once again, so they could all play the video game, I shook my head and sighed while Sensei pulls his beard clearly in frustration.

"Don't worry, Master. We will be ready when Lord Garmadon returns," Zane says, right after he stops speaking, Nya runs in suddenly.

"Guys! Lord Garmadon! He's returned! He was spotted approaching Jamanakai Village!" Nya panicked. The ninja begin to struggle to prepare for the mission and running out, as Nya gives Jay his nunchucks.

"Err-th-thanks-uh-uh," Jay always had a crush on Nya, so every time he tries to talk to her, he gets a little and by little, I mean a lot nervous.

"Hurry!" Nya said urgently, Jay snapped out of dreamland tried focused on the mission.

"Ok!"

The ninja rush to the dragon stables to mount their dragons, but are unfortunately are not as fit as they think they are. One of the stall doors hits Zane on the head, Cole drops his weapon while mounting on his dragon, which I handed back to him even though it was a little heavy. "Thanks little sis." Cole and I have always been the closest out of all of them, even though we weren't blood related. I turned my head and saw Jay attempt a stunt to mount his dragon, but overshot it and ended up landing on the ground instead. The ninja then head out to go to Jamanakai Village.

"Will they ever reach their full potential?" Nya asked Sensei Wu.

"In time. Maybe a long time, but in time." Sensei had said.

"Sensei, what about me? I train every day, and get better at fighting. Will there ever be a time I can help the ninja on a mission?" I asked.

"One day, little one, one-day," Sensei had said.

"Ughhhh, but I wanna help now!" I pouted as Sensei chuckled.

"Your time will come, Y/n," Nya and I go up to the training area and start.  I jumped post to post, flipping here and there, and threw knifes at targets I had hung up on the wall. I jumped down and slide under some post that were hitting the ground. 

"You're getting pretty good," Nya said.

"Well it's nice when the boys don't use it because then you have it all to yourself, especially when you're learning to throw knifes," I was so focused on training that I hadn't realized the boys were back and threw a knife at a target just above Jay. 

"Hey!"

"Sorry, Jay!" I got off the post I was using and walked over to the guys just as Nya falls to the ground.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Ya, I'm fine," Nya said, getting up.

"He...he, hey, Nya. Closer to beating your's brother's speed record?" Jay asked shyly.

"I'm getting there. Heard what happen in town. Just a false alarm?" Nya asked.

"Yeah. Uh, but we're going to need the space. Sorry girls," Kai said as Cole makes his way over to a cabinet and begins pulling amour out. He tosses Jay a helmet, that ended up accidentally hitting him in the back of his head.

"Two matches. Then, the winners in each face-off for the title. Armor for our own protection. It's time to see what these babies can do," Cole said, ready to try the weapons.

"Hey, Nya, Y/n, wanna stay and watch me mop the floor with them?" Kai asked his sister and I.

"No, thanks. I think we'll just go to Jamanakai Village. Knock yourselves out," Nya said.

"BUT NOT LITERALLY!" I yelled while leaving with Nya, the ninja always think I'm innocent and like a baby sister...but I'm not as innocent as I seem, considering I can get bulls eyes with throwing knifes. As we walked out, I could hear the sparing happening.

In Jamanakai Village, the citizens are screaming and fleeing into their homes...again.

"What now?" Nya asks in an annoyed tone. Nya and I looked around a corner of a house to see what was going on. We then saw a boy who looked to be my age in a black hood and clothes leading...I gasped, snakes!

"Take the candy! Take it all!" The boy tries to laugh evilly. Nya and I were shocked to see that the hypnobrai is with the young boy, as the general hypnotizes the whole town.

"Oh boy," I said. "This is flippin' ridiculous!" I whisper to Nya. We ran into a snake, so Nya and I punched him, knocking him out...because girl power hurts, then we jumped onto a roof.

"There," she pointed to the red, blue, black, and white blurs hiding. 

"The boys!" We then jump down next to them.

"Nya? You're ok!" Jay exclaims

"What, am I chopped liver or something?" I sassed, then Cole hugs me from behind and picks me up in the process.

"Y/n! Never scare me like that again!" Cole exclaims and hugs me tight.

"Cole, can't breathe!" I try to say as Cole hugs me with his superhero strength.

"Sorry!" Cole lets go as the others turn back to Nya.

"We just barely became safe. They've hypnotized everyone in town," Nya informs

"Mind control...how is this possible?" Jay asked

"Well, how is it possible to have powers?" I said as Cole nudges me. "What? I'm just saying!"

"When you hear them rattle their tails, don't look 'em in the eyes. That's how they get you," Nya informs.

"Well, what are we supposed to do? We can't use our weapons, and now we gotta fight with our eyes closed? Huh, prefect," Jay says, annoyed.

"Isn't one of the training lessons is fighting with your eyes blindfolded?" I asked, but no one answers, "Rude."

"The snake with the staff is the general. He's the one in charge. If we can get the staff from him, it holds the anti-venom. If we get that, we can save everyone," Nya finished, informing them.

"Look, guys. Forget about the whole green ninja thing. Let's make Sensei proud. The four of us. We're a team," Kai says.

"Now, you're talking!" Cole says happily.

"Oh, and you girls can be our honorary members," Jay says.

"Gee, thanks," Nya sarcastically says.

"Wow, I'm soooo thrilled to be a part of the team..." I fold my arms and roll my eyes. The ninja return to the village center; Kai is the first to get there.

"You wanna play? How about a little Spinjitzu? Ninja, go!" Kai says and does Spinjitzu and manages to knock down two of the snakes, but quickly loses control of it and falls to the ground, dizzy.

"Ok. We're really out of shape," Jay says while jumping onto a roof.

"No kidding, let me handle this," I smirked then jumped down, landing with one leg out and the other bent and my hand on the ground; I looked up and ran to fight. I grabbed a snake's fist and flipped myself on top of him and wrapped my thighs around his head, and flipped him to the ground; I landed on my hands and flipped onto my feet in one smooth motion.

"Show off!" I hear Kai yell as I laugh, continuing to fight.

"This is why you should let me watch movies more often because then I can do this!" I twirled my knife as I grabbed it from its holder on my leg. Then threw it at a snake, pinning him to a wall.

"Ninja, go!" I hear Zane yell and some ice form.

"Retreat!" The boy shrieks.

"Retreat!" The general commands. The Serpentine started to run away, I unpinned the snake, and he joined his group.

"Go ahead. Give me a reason," I hear Cole threaten. I turned around and saw him start to fight another snake.

"Look into my eyes. I control you," a snake says while trying to hypnotize him.

"You...control..." Cole says while being hypnotized

"Cole!" Nya shouts. Nya jumps up and kicks the snake in the face. I grabbed another snake by the arm.

"Two choices, I turn your scales into a lovely purse and sell it for $100, or you can run and live," I said with my knife in my hand. I let go and they ran off. "Good choice."

"Cole! you have the anti-venom!" Nya yelled.

"By golly, you're right!" Cole says as I turn back around.

"Quick, the fountain!" Nya says.

"Good idea!" Cole says as he runs up to the fountain. Cole sets the staff on the fountain. It releases a mist that runs throughout the whole village. The villagers inhaled the anti-venom, which released their minds from the hypnosis. A few moments later, Sensei Wu appears out of nowhere.

"Question, HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS MAGICALLY APPEARING?!" I asked and he chuckles. "I'm serious!" I complain. "It takes us forever to get here...even on dragons! If you have teleportation powers, I swear that isn't fair!"

"We're sorry, Sensei. If we dealt with Lloyd before he became a problem, none of this would've been necessary," Kai apologizes. So Lloyd was the boy's name.

"Even lessons learned the hard way are lessons learned. Hmm...a great evil has been released. I fear troubling times will come. This is only the beginning," Sensei says.

"Then we will train and be ready for the Serpentine," Zane says.

"It may not be Lord Garmadon, but that doesn't mean we won't bring our A-game," Cole says.

"Help us train. Help us realize our potential," Kai says

"Yeah. Teach us the secrets behind the weapons of Spinjitzu," Jay says

"Hmm. There is much to teach. We must return to the monastery," Sensei said, so they began to walk to the dragons.

"When am I gonna get my own dragon?" Nya asks while she sighs.

"Patience Nya. Your time will come," Sensei Wu says wisely.

"They better still let me have room to train. Sensei? I have been training and meditating so much, when will I be ready?" I ask.

"You still have much to learn, Y/n," Sensei says.

"Oh come on! I may be 11, but I'm ready for more advance! Please, please, please!" 

"Patients."

"Ughhhhh."  

(Series started August 19, 2018 7:16pm)

(edited done November 28, 2021 6:44pm)

(Another, this time better editing done September 6, 2023 11:41am)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 161 20
This is a follow-up to my other story: Best Kept Secret. I suggest you read that one first for context. In Jay's eyes, Nya was perfect. She was the...
4.6K 147 9
Book 6!!!!! Sliver-Calming and flowing with the waves, the light of the moon. The power is calming and balanced and reflects evil, to protect the inn...
9.7K 260 8
Book 3!! Sliver-Calming and flowing with the waves,the light of moon. The power is calming and balanced and reflects evil, to protect the innocent. T...
31.5K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...