Yes, Ms. Cabello. (Camila x Y...

By canola-jauregooey

//teacher x student\\ (If you spot any mistakes, please let me know!) Up to twenty years in jail for statutor... More

Ms. Cabello
Just a Reputation
Staring again, but for another reason.
Oliver
Out
Stalker
Lie For Me
Deny, Deny, Deny
Given Up
See Me After Class
Substitute
Oops?
Detention
Cookies
Boundaries
Get To Know You
Bring Your Textbook Next Time
Gushing and Blushing
A Gift
Bland
Too Far
Not Far Enough
Different, somehow
[Thank You!!]
That's Just Unfair
Lunchtime Occurances
Or What
Unfamiliar Intimacy
Cool Water
Playing Around
Home
No Big Fucking Deal
Cute
Fancy Seeing You Here
None of Your Damn Business
Tension
Caught Red Handed
Sit
Thank You
Setting Rules and Making Plans
It's Simple, Really
The Truth, kind of
The Wrong Lips
Her Exact Words
Off To The Lake
Live Music
A Red-Solo-Cups Kind Of Party
How Was I Supposed To Know?
Guilty
I Know You
All I Can Do
Finally
/new story published/
Broody Expressions Do Little To Help
The Night Before
They'll Find Out Eventually
Probably
Picture Perfect Citizen
Stay The Night
We Should Go To Bed
Pizza For Breakfast
Irritatingly Coy
Such A Tease
Such A Tease (II)
The Best Kind of Criminals
(This will prevent these sorts of things)
Suck My Nonexistant Dick
Will you?
Big Plans
Infamous
Home Again
Copper Leaves
I Really Like You
Under Blacklights
Prove it to You
Teach You a Lesson
You're Mine
Aftermath
Fall Faster
You Seemed Hesitant
Make It A Date
Take Me Away
Into It
Into It (II)
Watching You
Confessions
This is Serious
A Friend
Don't Get Me Wrong
In The Act
Master Plan
For The Photos
Pouts and Port
Yes, Ms. Cabello
Epilogue
Bonus Scene

Concerned About You

11.7K 488 87
By canola-jauregooey

"Shouldn't you get that?" She asks later in the evening, eyes fallen to my repeatedly lighting-up phone screen.

"No." I mumble tiredly, shifting to press the side of my face further into the top of her head, her own resting on my shoulder.

She sighs, leaning forward which makes me whine in complaint before holding my phone in front of us both.

"Oh..." She whispers, upset manifesting subtly in the tiny shake of her voice.

"Ignore them." I quickly instruct after reading the colourful message from my Mom. When she scrolls to keep reading, I take my phone from her hands, placing it face down on the sofa beside me and using that hand to turn her face towards me gently. Her eyes stay downcast for a moment before connecting with mine.

"Camila, I'm serious." I state, "Ignore them."

"They're just concerned about you." She sighs, "You should go ho-"

"Stop it." I interrupt, pressing my lips against hers, "I don't want to go home."

"They'll think I kidnapped you." She argues, making me laugh slightly.

"And?" I ask, "I'm 17, Camila. I can do what I want. They don't know what they're talking about."

"The age of consent is 18 here, Y/n." She retorts, "Sure, I'm allowed to... do that stuff with you, but only until I turn 24, then I have to wait until you're 18."

"Wait..." I frown confusedly, "How do you know all of this?"

Her cheeks turn red, slightly hidden by the dim lighting of the TV.

"Ummm," She drawls in a high pitched tone, "I may have... googled some things."

At that, I laugh a little louder, which only causes her blush to grow deeper.

"That's weirdly adorable." I point out, having to lean forward and rest my forehead on her shoulder to steady myself while I laugh. Unfortunately, all she lets out is a small, nervous sounding sigh.

As soon as I gather myself, I kiss my way up her neck, along her jaw, and skip her lips to instead kiss her nose.

"Hey!" She pouts, forgetting her earlier embarrassment, "You missed!"

I smile, briefly paying attention to her lips once before peppering the rest of her soft face. She melts under my touch, slowly falling backward until she's laying on the sofa, me on top of her. My phone, long forgotten, falls to floor with a small clatter as I move my kisses back to her waiting mouth, tasting the small mewls that escape when my hands begin to roam up her sides.

I take a break for breath, looking down at the ethereal woman beneath me as she looks back up at me with her lips parted and her eyes dilated.

I'm pretty sure I'll never, ever get enough of her.

Diving back down, I pay all of my attention to her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. One of her hands snakes around my side and up my back while the other balls into a fist in my hair. Ignoring the slight pain of her deathly grip, I continue my search until she whines, unconsciously arching her back into me.

"Found it." I smirk cockily.

"Shut up and kiss me." She replies with a breathy laugh, smiling into the passionate lip-lock. When she allows my tongue access to her mouth, I find she tastes mildly of the sangria she drank earlier. That's not what's making me dizzy, though. I'm drunk on her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 506 32
[𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒] 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨�...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
591K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
747K 29.3K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...