Delicious Rose

By AmberMerryQ

When 21 year old Rose Harrington catches her fiance in bed with one of her best friends, her life spirals out... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
P R O L O G U E
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
Authors Note

17

69.5K 1.7K 150
By AmberMerryQ

Rose

He turns off the car engine, I bend over reaching for my handbag. Trying not to make any eye contact with Luca, I don't know if I should invite him up? If he even wants to come up? I have no idea.
"Can I come up?" He asks, almost as quiet as a whisper. Well that cleared that up for me.

"Sure." I answer casually. I look up at him, his face tense and his eyes glassy. Trying not to think too much into it, I open the door and step out, surprised I haven't fallen out of it yet.
We walk in silence, throughout the building and into the lift. Once the doors close, I'm slammed into the wall behind me, his eyes holding so much power. He leans down and kisses me, hard. I grip hold of his hair, pulling him as close to me as possible.

His hands squeeze my waist causing me to moan in pleasure and pain, my heart pounding in my chest at a new speed. I want him, I need him, but should I be doing this? I know I shouldn't be doing this.
"I want you." I whisper into his mouth as he squeezes my bum, lifting me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist, his cock rock hard against my bare thighs. The cold air hitting my skin as my dress begins to ride up.

"Fuck Rose." He moans into my skin, I lean my head back as he kisses my throat. The lift comes to a stop and so does our kiss, he drops me gently and I can't help but smile up at him. His face red and flushed and his lips swollen, I pull my dress down to its normal length and strut out of the lift.

I pull my keys out of my hand bag as I reach the front door, his hands grip both sides off my waist, his lips lightly touching the side of my temple. I lean back against his body, his length still hard and ready, still unable to control my smile I unlock the front door.
Stepping inside the flat is dark, quiet. I'm almost surprised that the girls aren't here, but I shrug it off and walk inside. "Want a drink or anything?" I ask him, placing my keys on the kitchen counter.

"No, I'm ok thanks." He replies.

I walk over to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water, I twist the lid off taking a couple of sips, letting the cold liquid flow down my throat making me shiver. Luca's eyes watch me intensely as I keep my eyes locked on him.

"Shall we?" I ask him as I start to walk down the thin hallway towards my bedroom, my nerves kicking in as we enter my room. The lights still off as I feel his hands grip my waist pulling me towards him, my back pressing against his front.

"Are you ok with this?" He whispers into my ear, I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. I wanted it though. I don't answer him, instead I pull out of his hard grip and turn to face him instead. Just about able to see his outstanding face in the dark room. I lean up reaching behind his head, turning on the light. I take hold of his hair pulling him towards me, giving him the answer. Our lips touch, his hands hold my dress.

He growls into my kiss as he strides towards my bed, pushing me with him. I fall and land on the soft mattress, he's on top of me in seconds. Kissing me hard, I feel his cock throbbing against his tracksuit bottoms. I try not to moan as he presses himself against my naked thighs, his lips leave mine making their way quickly down to my legs.

"You look gorgeous in this tight dress." He kisses my mid thighs as he holds onto my dress. "I can't begin to imagine how gorgeous you look naked." He whispers against my soft skin; his hands push the dress off my legs and stomach. I tug at the material, pulling it over my head aggressively. I twitch under his soft kisses, overwhelming me as he makes his way up my body.

"Please." I beg as his lips begin to kiss my stomach, he moves his kiss back down, stopping at the band off my thongs.

"Patience baby." He looks up at me, I want to just grab his head and push him in between my thighs but I can't act to eager just yet. My breathing loud as his fingers wrap around my thong and slowly pulling the material down my legs, I raise my legs and watch as it slides down my calves and over my ankles.

"So beautiful." He whispers, looking down at me. I can't help but twitch and move as his left hand soothes my thigh, his head lowers as he begins to kiss my thighs gently. His warm breath against my skin, I raise my hips hoping he notices my desperation for his lips on me.
I can't even function, I want to speak and tell him to stop teasing me, I can't speak and I can't breathe. My hands grip a cushion behind my head as he raises my thighs, bends them against my chest and spreads them apart, showing my vulnerability. My core clenching with every second that passes.

My back arches and a loud moan escape's my parted mouth as he presses his lips against my clit, his tongue circling my spot causing me to shudder in insane pleasure. His hand running up my inner thigh before pressing two fingers against my entrance, entering them slowly inside my wet core, I moan out in ecstasy. My fingers gripping into his messy hair forcing him closer into me, his lips sucking my clit as his fingers curl and thrust inside me.

His tongue running along my wet slit as he teases me, I know I can't take much more off this before I cum. Trying to calm myself down, I relax my body but that's impossible, his tongue and fingers work together. Its pure bliss.

"Luca!" I moan out as his tongue flicks my sensitive bud, I have never felt such intense pleasure from this before. My body is overtaken by insane sensations, I look down at Luca who looks incredible between my legs, his muscles prominent as he pumps his fingers inside me.

"You are so fucking Delicious Rose." He whispers, taking his mouth away from me, I almost want to cry at the loss of contact. He can see I'm struggling and I just want my release, smirking up at me he touches me with his tongue again.

"Fuck Luca!" I breathe as he groans against me, heat surges throughout my body as my legs begin to stiffen, I cry out in pure pleasure. I come undone in his mouth, but Luca holds my legs in their bent position as he flicks his tongue fast, I screw my eyes shut trying not to scream. My chest heaving as I try to catch my breath and deal with what I just experienced.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I chuckle to myself as I sit up on my elbows looking at him, he crawls up the bed, with a proud look on his face.

"Enjoy that did you?" He leans down kissing me gently.

"There has to be something you can't do." I smile up at him with a raised eyebrow, still in shock with what he can do with his tongue.

"I'll show you what I can do." He crawls on top off me, kissing me hungrily, holding onto my waist he grinds his hard cock against my wet core.

Knock, Knock, Knock!

"Rose are you in?" Chloe's voice echoes from the other side off the door.

"Fuck sake!" Luca moans in annoyance as my bedroom door opens, a very shocked and wide-eyed Chloe and Darcy stand in my doorway.

"Girls look away for fuck sake!" I yell at them, throwing a cushion at them, I jump up and slip my thongs back on. Both still shocked and unable to take their eyes off the scene in front of them. Darcy nods her head in approval and gives me a cheeky wink which has me amused.

"So, we spoke to Daniel and he asked us to come check on you, but you seem happy." Chloe mutters with annoyance. I open my drawer and grabbing the soft material and slipping the oversized t-shirt over my head, Luca's casually lying on my bed looking at both girls with a pissed off expression.

"Well thank you but I'm fine." I snap back at her, I know this isn't going to go down well, she has no brain filter when it comes to being honest sometimes.

"You know shagging Daniel's best mate isn't going to help." She growls at me, why is she so fucking angry?

"I'm not shagging him!" I hiss back at her, standing my ground and crossing my arms.

"Well we would of if you didn't open the door." Luca speaks with a harsh tone, I roll my eyes but agree with him.

"I can't keep up with you Rose, last night Jacob and now Luca, don't say you didn't fuck him because I heard you." She raises her eyebrows, I almost want to launch myself at her stupid face. Maybe I would have lied about Jacob but god what if Luca didn't know about Jacob, she wanted to drop me in the shitter, lucky he doesn't care.

"Just get your nosy arse out of it, for once just stop being such a prude." I take a couple of steps back and sitting on the edge off my bed. She screws her face in anger, I watch Darcy from behind almost trying not to laugh at the situation.

"Fine, I'll be in my room when you're ready to grow up and stop being such a slag." She scowls at me. I am so ready to ring her neck in but she decides to speak again before I can think of a comeback.

"Daniel is worried sick about the fact Wayne is out of prison, your safety comes first. God you'd think you would be terrified of sex, but no. You like to fuck any guy that gives you attention, he really was a confidence booster wasn't he." She slams my bedroom door and I can't help my mouth opening from shock. My eyes brims with tears as I collapse in a heap on the floor, I begin to sob uncontrollably.

"Rose what the fuck?!" Luca jumps to my side in a second holding me against his chest, he strokes my hair as I feel his fingers shaking with anger.

"Chloe you went way too far! How could you be so insensitive? Completely fucking cruel, you need to apologise to her right now!!" I hear Darcy screaming at Chloe from the other side of my door.

"No, she deserves to know what everyone thinks of her!" Chloe yells back, is that what everyone thinks of me? I'm an easy slut because of my fucked-up past. I know I can sleep around, but for my best friend to judge me and think so low of me. Maybe I really have fucked up.

"Well if you don't speak to her then I don't want to be near you, you are one evil bitch!" Darcy wails before opening my bedroom door, I look up and see Chloe for a second as she looks in. Her face full of regret but I couldn't care, she can fuck off right now.

"What is going on?" Luca asks Darcy as she sits down next to us both, I squeeze onto his arms. I don't want him to know just yet, he might stay far away from me, I don't want him to leave me.

"It's a long story, she'll tell you when she's ready." Darcy rests her hand on my shoulder and squeezes gently.

"Rose I want to stay with you tonight, please?" He asks softly, I nod in response feeling his arms wrap around my body holding me tight. My brain overwhelmed with everything that has happened today, finding out Wayne is out scares me to death, but for some reason, my feelings for Luca scare me even more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 99.1K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
525K 33.3K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
338K 26.6K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...