Caretaker Of Jinchuriki's [Na...

By Fallen_Angel_Otaku_

Akari was born to look after each Jinchuriki and their host. Ever since her father passed away from old age... More

{1} Being There For Gaara
{2} Akari's Wrath
{3} We Meet Once More
{4} Entering The Chunin Exams
{5} Saving A Life
{7} The Perverted Sanin, Good Grief
{8} Gaara's Rampage & Akari's Powers!
{9} Motherly Side
{10} Fighting Alone
{11} Let's Flee The Village!
{12} The Monster Inside
{13}The 5th Hokage & Neglection
{14} Overwhelming Emotions
{15} Kakashi's Face, Love Rises!
{16} A God Vs. A Sanin!? Akari Fights For Her Child
{17} Will You Let Me In? Sealing A Promise With A Kiss
{18} Let's Make A Deal, Shall We?
{19} Bad Blood
{20} Akari Becomes Sasuke's Mother Figure
{21} Stuck In The Middle, A Goodbye For Now
{22} Akari's Secret Mission
{23} Hard Labor
{24} A Bitter Warning
{25} Departure With A Goodbye Kiss
{26} The Time Skip
{27} Returning
{28} The Reunion
{29} Akari Vs. Deidara, A God Against An Artist
{30} The Rescue Mission
{31} The New Member Of Squad 7, Sai
{32} Being A Virgin
{33} A Mother and Son Reunion, Strike Three
{34} I Will Always Return, Onto The Next Mission!
{35} I Won't Let You Fight! The Akatsuki Captures Akari
{36} Is This What You Call Seduction?
{37} You're Helping Me Escape? Itachi Helps Akari
{38} You Are Home
{39} It's So Nice To Meet You, Sora
{40} Orochimaru's Death & The Rumor Of Sasuke
{41} Sasuke's New Squad, Team Taka
{42} I Told You, I Am Here For You
{43} Tell Me Why
{44} Welcome Back
{45} Tell Me What You Know, Itachi's Redemption
{46} Reviving Another, The Rebirth Of Jiraiya
{47} Pein's Attack On The Leaf Village, Naruto Protects Akari!
{48} Naruto Snaps! When The Tailed Beast Merge
{49} Another Child to Protect and Cherish
{50} Lost In The Dark, Akari Abandons Sasuke
{51} Taking In Killer Bee & Gyuki, Tell Him The Truth
{52} You Are My Kill
{53} Sasuke's Hatred, This Isn't Over
{54} It Will Be Okay
{55} Declaring War
{56} This Is War, Prepare For Battle
{57} Weakhearted
{58} Rise Of The Previous Hokage's & Jinchuriki's
{59} The 10 Tails, Help From Siblings
{60} I Swear I Will Protect All Of You!
{61} Saving The World, Akari's Final Moments
{62} Is She Still Alive?

{6} The Favor

12.9K 442 22
By Fallen_Angel_Otaku_

After the chunin exams, I had to speak with Gaara, and Shukaku, alone. We were in his bedroom, a room we registered when we came into the leaf village, and I had Gaara sit against the wall. 

I glared at him, disappointed in his actions, as it was the two of us in the room. Temari and Kankuro were in the other room next to us. I told Baki not to interfere with Gaara and I because it was a private matter. 

My hand is on Gaara's head, entering into his mind. I now stand in front of the cage of where Shukaku is being held, and with Gaara beside me. 

"Explain to me what happened in those exams. Why were you at the verge of killing Rock Lee?" I ask Shukaku with a harsh glare. 

"Blame the boy. He was the one who was in bloodlust at the time. He was using my chakra." Shukaku told me. 

"I'm trying very hard to believe that, but you have a reputation, Shukaku." I cross my arms. "You nearly could have killed that leaf genin. Do you know what could have happened if you were actually able to kill Rock Lee? You would be put down." 

"Again, blame the boy." 

"I'm blaming you right now. You know Gaara can't control himself when it comes to fights. He depends on you since you are the one who's suppose to be protecting him from any danger. You want him to stay alive, don't you?" 

"Yeah. . ." Shukaku turns his head away. 

I turn my attention to Gaara who had his head down while frowning. "Gaara. I'm disappointed in you because I know you have better control than that. Why did you go so far?" 

"I. . . I don't know what came over me. . . The fight got intense and I snapped. . . I'm really sorry, Akari. . ." Gaara frowns some more, making me sigh. I can't stay mad at him because he's still going through a lot of things. 

I rest my hand on his head and ruffle his hair a bit. "I can't stay mad at you, Gaara. You, out of the most Jinchuriki host, is going through something right now. I can understand your bloodlust, but not everything has to result to killing. This isn't a real battle of life and death." 

"I know. . ." 

"Look at me." I lift his chin up. "I said I was disappointed in you. Not angry with you. I'm not going to punish you. I just want you to be aware in the future, and also for the finals. I want you to have self control, if possible. I will help you out with it only if you let me." 

"Yes." Gaara wraps his arms around my waist and his head on my chest, eyes shut tightly that he was trying to prevent himself not to cry. "I'm sorry, Akari. . . Please, forgive me." I can hear him choking on his words. 

"I will always forgive you, Gaara. You are my responsibility." I hold him close to me, stroking the top of his head. "For now, you need rest. Try not to hurt kill anybody while we're here. Just wait until the finals." 

With that said, I exit it out of Gaara's mind and I open my eyes to find Gaara's physical body already resting. At least, that's what I hope he's doing. 

I lie Gaara on the futon before exiting the room. "Temari. Kankuro. Keep an eye on Gaara. If he leaves, let me know right away, got it? Use this." I toss Temari a bell. "Just ring it and I will come." 

"You got it." Kankuro says, and I take my leave. I take a walk around the village so I can have some time with myself. But first thing is first. I need to check on Naruto. 

Sensing the 9 tails chakra, I went to the hospital to see what Naruto was doing there. As I recall, he had no severe injuries. What would he be doing at a hospital? To visit his teammate Sasuke? 

"Why not?! I want you to train me, Kakashi-sensei!" Never mind. I think that answered my question. After all, finals are coming up. 

"Don't shout, Naruto. This is a hospital." Kakashi reminds Naruto. 

I see both of them in the hallway, right outside Sasuke's room. "Naruto, please keep your voice down." I walk over to the two males. 

"Hey, Akari!" Naruto waves to me with a bright smile. 

I pat the top of his head and look at Kakashi, asking him, "What's with all the shouting about?" 

"Naruto wants me to train him for the finals, but the think is I got my hands tied up." Kakashi answers as he glances at the wall suspiciously. 

"Naruto, the reason why Kakashi can't train is you is because he's going to train Sasuke for the finals. Isn't that right, Kakashi?" I look at Kakashi with a sigh.

"What?!" Naruto exclaims. "That's not fair! Grrrr! Akari, you got to train me! Without a sensei, I'm a goner!" 

"I wish I could Naruto, but I'll be busy with other things. Sorry." I sigh a bit. 

"I already assigned somebody to be your trainer." Kakashi smiles and another sensei comes in. Wearing glasses and a blue jumpsuit. From the looks of it, he seems to know Naruto well because they got into an argument and Naruto called him a huge pervert. 

"Looks like everything is taken cared of. Now, I have to go." I turn on my heels to leave, but my shoulder is gently grabbed. I slowly turn around to see Kakashi giving me a suspicious look. "Yes, Kakashi?" 

"We need to have a talk." He says. 

"Fine." I nod my head. 

Until Sasuke has woken up from his deep slumber, Kakashi and I go somewhere private, on top of the Hokage mountain, to talk. "There are some things I want to ask you, and it's about you and the rest of the tailed beasts." Kakashi tells me. 

"Alright, what is it?" I ask. 

"You mentioned that you are the caretaker of each tailed beasts, but did you know what happened 12 years ago about the 9 tails incident?" 

"Of course." I nod my head. 

"Then were you responsible for the outbreak? The 9 tails has killed many people. Was it all your doing?" 

"No. . . I'm well aware of what happened 12 years ago with Kurama, but it wasn't his fault, nor was his intention to hurt anybody. You didn't take a good look at Kurama like I did back then. Kurama was being controlled by that eye technique, the Sharingan." 

"What?" Kakashi's eye widened. 

"Somebody else had released him from his host, Kushina Uzumaki, after Naruto was born. I couldn't stop Kurama because of the Sharingan. All I could do was release the genjutsu he was under, yet I couldn't stop him from killing both Kushina and Minato. . ." I frown a bit. 

"Even when he was out of the genjutsu, he still attacked." 

"Because he didn't want to be sealed inside another person. . . I understand Kurama's emotion and he tends to rage out, but he doesn't know how to deal with it. I tried to stop him myself, but he wouldn't listen to me. His hatred and anger took over. 

Thus meaning I couldn't stop him from killing Minto and Kushina. . . I take full responsibility on behalf of Kurama's actions. So, if you want to take your anger out on someone, take it out on me if it will make you feel better." I bow my head. 

"No, it's alright. . . I'm not mad, Akari." 

"Then, did you ask me that question because you thought I was responsible for Kurama's outbreak?" 

"I was assuming it was you, but if I, or Lord Hokage, knew sooner about this, the village wouldn't be cruel to Naruto." 

"They were until I had something to say about it." I give Kakashi an emotionless look. "It's my job to make sure each host, and tailed beast, is okay. When I first came into this village, you humans were hurting the boy. So, I stepped in and made them stop. Even if I had to give out a warning." 

"I see. . ." Kakashi went silent for a moment. 

"I don't mind killing for my children, but I will not tolerate misbehavior, or abuse from either of them. I hope you understand my reasons, Kakashi. But, I have a favor to ask you. Seeing you are someone I can trust." 

"What is it?" 

"If anything happens to me, or if I'm not around. . . Please, take care of Naruto for me." I force a smile on my face. "Will do that much?" 

". . . Yeah." Kakashi nods his head. 

"Good." I wave to him and take my leave, dropping the forced smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

920K 25.8K 31
*Sequel to Book 1: The Scarlet Eyes* Naomi Suzuki was thought to be an average ninja. But no one knew that she actually came from the famous Uchiha C...
6.8K 280 23
β€βž· κœ±α΄€α΄ Ιͺα΄α΄œΚ€ ! Κ€α΄‡κœ±α΄„α΄œα΄‡Κ€ β•°β–Ί π“π€ππ‰πˆπ‘πŽ πŠπ€πŒπ€πƒπŽ 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 - 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 π„πƒπˆπ“π“πˆππ† "The strong are to help the weak, not harm them." ...
159K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── β—† Characters...