His Possessive mate

由 Monavfarhan

NOT EDITED SO READ AND GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE🤧❤️ ___________________________________ #3 hers The crazy part... 更多

Hey guys
Chapter||One
Chapter||Two
Chapter||Three
Chapter||four {"Shh.. be quiet"}
Chapter||Five
Chapter||Six
Chapter||Seven
Chapter||Eight
Hey!
Chapter||Nine
Chapter||Ten
Chapter||Eleven
Chapter||Twelve
Chapter||Thirteen
Chapter||Fourteen
Chapter||Sixteen
Chapter||seventeen
Chapter||Eighteen
Chapter||Nineteen
Chapter||Twenty
Chapter||Twenty-One
Chapter||Twenty-Two
Chapter||Twenty-Three
Chapter||Twenty-Four
Chapter||Twenty-Five
Chapter||Twenty six
Chapter||Twenty Seven

Chapter||Fifteen

4.3K 109 2
由 Monavfarhan

Not Edited**

Skyler's

"Wait, why don't we go for a run, Jasmine?, I haven't seen your Wolf yet" I ask keeping my gaze on her. In the inside I desperately wanted her to be the wolf, but I still I haven't picked up the scent from her.

Alpha Hayden squinted his eyes, and narrowed his eyebrows.

"Ahh, Sorry Skyler but I'm exhausted, maybe next time?" She says as she turns around. I stay stuck in my spot in disbelief, so she WAS guilty. Although I hadn't picked up the scent from earlier. She did have grey eyes and if she just shifted, I bet that it was her. Alpha Hayden and I watch as her head blends with the rest of the pack members in the distance.

"Okay...., Let's go to the pack house, we'll ask the others to shift." Alpha Hayden suggests as he looks around for someone in the distance.

" Okay, And Alpha Hayden?...-" I start as I look up at him. "Thank you for helping me"

" No problem, but Where's your mate?" He asks curiously as I put my hands inside my pocket.

"He's human, doesn't know about werewolves but I did show him my wolf, just Incase, there were any problems in the future" I smile tightly, fidgeting with the hem of my pocket.

"I respect that, but you should invite him over so we could meet him and you better mark him quickly." He continues, as we both gaze at the sunset.

" Yeah well, I don't want to scare him, I'm taking my time" I reply, while we both walk into the pack house.

" So remind me again, why you need them to shift?" He asks just before opening the door.

" I was out with my mate when the wolf decided to growl and show itself right in front of us, as if it was making a point" I continue.

"They we're threatening you? mmm, let's go in"  he says as we walk into the pack house. I scan the pack members, and sniff the Air.

The scent was lingering around here, no longer three minutes ago. They were here?, how come I didn't smell it off Jasmine?

"Okay everyone, Stay where you are, I need you all to shift for a moment" Alpha Hayden announces to his pack members.

Some of them looked worried and some were annoyed. The scent was faint and the wolf I was looking for was definitely not here.

Just as everyone was about to strip and shift, I put a hand on Alpha Hayden's shoulder stopping him.

" They don't have to shift, I have a feeling the wolf isn't here" I tell him, all the teenagers and elders eye me for a couple seconds and wait for Alpha Hayden's command.

"Alright, please proceed to doing what you were doing, sorry for the interruption" he announces at everyone, once again. I take a deep breath in exhaustion.

In the corner of my eyes, just as everyone was about to continue to do their chores. Anastasia, comes waltzing into the living room with a smirk.

I eye her for a couple seconds but she completely ignores me as she walks through the front door and exits the pack house.

"Well, thanks for helping, I guess I'll let you know if I ever see the wolf again." I smile at Alpha Hayden and he nods back.

" No worries, and please come to me immediately, I'll punish them for what their issue is" I nod in and we part our ways. I guess finding that werewolf was a fail, but I wasn't giving up.

I make my way upstairs to the third floor because, I was exhausted and it was such a long day. When I left Alexander in the janitor's closet, I made my way to training field. I spent hours training with my friends and Alpha Lucas.

Ava's Mate.

I really need to ask, how it was going with them. I was so happy for my Best friend. I grip the staircase railing and make my way to My room.

The third floor was Ours, Ava, Ryan and Laila. Ryan and Layla sharing a room, while Ava and I had our separate rooms. I grab my key from my pocket and proceed to open the door.

I hadn't expected to have company, I was so exhausted that I didn't hear their heartbeats. Opening the door, I'm met with Ryan and Ava siting in my room.

"Since when did my room become a hangout spot for y'all?" I ask amused, Ryan and Ava both chuckled.

"Oops we were waiting for you, last time I saw you, it looked like something was bothering you, what's up Sky?" Ryan asks and sits up straight on my bed.

"Yeah spill some tea sis" Ava says smirking, I stick my tongue out and stumble to take my shoes off.

"First of all, make some room, you Fatties, my legs are killing me and my body is so sore" I reply as I flop down on my bed, that earns me a few snickers from them both. I bury my head deeper into my pillow.

" Woah, How was it?" They both ask, confused I get up and look at them sideways.

"How was what?"

" Stop acting coy, how was it? Did you mark him?" Ava replies. stunned, I sit up to look at them dead in the eyes.

" Are y'all serious?" I ask, really trying my best to contain my laughter.

" Deadass" Ryan replies, I look at them both for a few seconds before bursting out in laughter.

" I'm sore because of this morning, and I'm exhausted because of looking for some werewolf" I inform them, their reaction was priceless.

" Shit, we really thought you mated.. when are we going to meet your mate?" Ava Asks while pouting. I think about my Gorgeous mate as I dip my head deeper into my pillow. I stay like that for a while before flipping over and laying on my back.

"You can meet him tomorrow if you want but he doesn't know about mates and everything, he just thinks I like him" I sigh, as I turn to look at Ryan. We both look into each other's eyes, I see the pity through his eyes.

He shouldn't feel bad for me, I'd eventually tell my mate more about myself and how everything works.

" You Guys, stop... giving me that look" I stare at them dead in the eyes.

"Sorry, but why were you looking for some werewolf?" Ryan asks, the anger that I was hiding finally shot through my body at the mention of that werewolf.

I took a deep breath before telling that exactly what happened and how we were looking for a werewolf with a Tan fur and grey eyes. I told How I was suspicious of Jasmine being that wolf. Even though she was sweet when we first met, she's been acting different now.

"Although she has the grey eyes, I still haven't seen her wolf and she didn't have that smell on her either?" I reply to Ava and Ryan as I sit on my bed.

"Which means you don't have any evidence, that it was her?, I mean she's been acting strange for a while" Ryan continues as he flips a page of the book he was reading.

" Oh my god, you noticed too!" I run my hand over my face, indication that I was beyond exhausted.

"It might be her but we still don't have proof, remember I threaten whoever it was, Alpha Hayden wouldn't be pleased hearing threats to his family" I reply, as I scan for my backpack.

" Ava can you pass me my bag, it's beside the chair." She nods and hands it to me. I was going to check if I had any homework, but my came in contact with the red envelope, that Ryan gave to me during that evening I met my mate.

"You still have that?" Ryan asks, looking tense, he closes his book and gently puts it on top of my study table. I flip the red envelope opening it , even though I had already red it. I was still curious on why Hunter would write to me through a letter.

Is it the 19th century?

"Woah, Don't tell me that's the same red envelope that the moonl-" I stop her, She was probably going to stress herself. I forgot where I had placed it that evening when I came back from the walk in the woods with the rogue and my mate.

"Relax, I had forgotten where I placed it, it's the same one from that evening and it's not, it's ... it was from Hunter" I reply, although there was a nagging voice in the back of my head telling me otherwise. They let out a sigh of relief as they continue to do whatever they were doing.

I decided to reread the letter and ask Hunter about it. When my eyes landed on the first letter, I immediately knew it was different letter. I also didn't expect my heart to leap out of my chest. I read through the note, with an intense gaze.

Mi amor, how interesting is your life? Human mate? But that's the thing, your Gorgeous mate isn't even a human.... Your mate might be close to you but even closer to me. How ironic?

How does it feel?, knowing I can ruin you all once in for all. I will not make the same mistake your pack made. Thinking you destroyed a whole pack but you let one get away. Don't worry, I won't let anyone get away in your pack. sit back and watch sweetie.

-love :D

I let out a breath I thought I was holding when I finished reading the last bit of the letter. My friends were right, this whole time I thought it was hunter, but it wasn't.

It was someone from Moonlight pack.

" Umm, Guys, I think we have a bigger problem" I announce as I show them the letter.

" See I fucking knew it!, we have to let your Father know" Ryan says as I nod in agreement, because some bitch was out for a revenge.

______________________________

Hola! How are y'all doing?!

Make sure to comment and vote.

Love - Mona

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
197K 5.7K 62
Hi Readers, Before you read this book, I just wanted to say that I am currently in the process of rewriting this story. Changes, whether they are bi...
73.7K 3.1K 36
Silver was found as a child covered in blood with no memory of who she was or how she got there. After years of nightmares and seeing things that oth...
503K 13.4K 42
The fate of a not so human king and a definitely human girl became entangled in a single meeting. A teenage girl from the 21st century somehow ended...