old love new fate

By zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... More

prologue
my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
~chapter 7(pt 2)~
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 25

157 2 0
By zitana128

^^Kayla's outfit^^

💚KAYLA'S POV💚

Today is oct 27 on a friday and I was at my third period finishing my classwork. Janae was sitting with me because her friends aren't in this class with her. Janae is very social and has a-lot of friends but she does tend to at fake around them and has a thing for talking about them behind her back. I however am not associating with her because of those reasons.

It was advisory and I was on my phone texting nico, amelia, and noah on group chat. We've all become good with one another, and we plan on doing something on the weekend too. As I was texting them I then felt a two presences in front of me, I looked up to see jamar and cole. Oh my god what do these fuckboys want?! I thought in my head. I then said in a rude tone.

Me: What do you fuckboys want?

Jamar: Hey no need to be hostile.

Cole: Yeah no need to be harmful bro.

me: Get to the fucking point so I may go on with my life!

Jamar: Okay okay! We'll tell you!

Cole: james wants to see you.

I then was felling mad. I don't wanna see him. He's a real bastard. I then spat with anger.

No. Tell that pussy I don't want to see him ever again.

But he really wants to talk to you.

Heard that story before and it didn't work out.

But-

Go! I don't wanna hear it. Leave me the hell alone.

I said feeling mad. They both looked at each other and jamar said.

Ard. Come on cole.

Ard dude.

They then went back to their seats. The bell ringed, so I got my things and left the class.

🎯JAMES'S POV🎯

I was getting some good head from some blonde bimbo until my phone ranged. I pick it up and answered jamar's call.

Me: What's up mar?

Jamar: She didn't go through with it.

Me: What the hell do you mean by that?

Jamar: I mean she ain't gonna see you. She don't wanna see you.

I'm started to get angry. Kayla are you trying to test me right now?! I guess I have no choice then.

Me: Go with plan b then.

Jamar: You sure james? This seems like going-

Me: I don't give a fuck! Just do it!

Jamar: (sighs) Ard bro.

He then hung up and I continued getting head from the bimbo. Kayla you will be mine.

💚KAYLA'S POV💚

I was in the bathroom because I had to throw up. I got out of the stall and went to the sink to wash my hands and face. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself I pulled my shirt up and looked at my stomach in the mirror. I can almost see the baby bump forming to a big lump on my tummy. I sighed and pulled down my shirt.

Me: Sweetie what are you doing to me?

I said while forming a smile on my face. Lately I've been getting attached to the baby and love him/her everyday. Despite the side effects of pregnancy I still love my baby. I then left the bathroom but only to see two big guys standing right before my eyes wearing black clothing and both of them bald. I tried to get passed them but then blocked me again. One of them then said in a deep voice.

?: The boss wants to speak with you.

Me: And who might that be?

I said while crossing my arms and arching on of my eyebrows to them.

?Come on. You'll see.

Me: Not till I get an answer.

?Ma'am we don't wanna have to use force.

Me: Use force? If you so much as touch me I'll kick your fucking a-

I was swooped up and put on the man's shoulder. I didn't want to fight back because I don't know what they'll do to me if I resist. We then get to the destination and I noticed that it's the old lockers room that the guys used to use in the basement. Why am I here? One the guys open the door and the other pushed me inside. I tried to open it up but it wouldn't budge. I then looked at my surroundings and wondered to myself. Who the hell does this at a school?! Who has the time to be in here? Or better yet who allowed this to happen?!

I then see a door open and keep my guard up while putting my fist up. I then realized it was james. I shirtless james. I can see his perfect sculpted eight pack abs, his v line showing, his big muscular arms, and it doesn't help me resist him when he has water trickling down his wet hair and his body. He's a very good looking boy but still is a maniacal bastard.

He looked at me and gave me a smile full of shit. I turned around to open the door again but it wouldn't budge again. I then heard him say in a sly tone.

James: You missed me baby?

Me: Let me go james. I don't wanna see you.

James: Well that's gonna be a problem because.....

He walked closer to me and I started to back up. He kept on coming closer to me until I backed up on the wall near a picture of a map. I was now face to face with the man I hated with all my might.

James: I wanna see you again and I know deep down....

I then felt his hand slithering on my right thigh and slipping his hands up my skirt.

James: That you want me.

I hold back the tears that's about to erupt from my eyes and look at him with eyes filled with anger. I raised my hand at him and....smack! That was the sound of. The palm of my hand hitting the right cheek on his face. I then said with anger coming out of my tone.

Me: Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone!

You've already damaged me a-lot so I don't want to feel even more damage then I already am. Just leave me alone, I want nothing to do with you and I don't want you. So do both of us both a favor and stay the fuck away from me and I'll do the same.

I then walked away and reached for the doorknob until I felt a hand on me. I snapped my head around to see james and I can tell that he is pissed.

😊AMELIA'S POV😊

It was now with noah and nico and I was thinking. Not about the work but about kayla. Noah said she hasn't come back and we had to give her stuff to ms. Jackson. Once we told her she sent is to get her back and that's what we plan on doing.

Me: Where do you think she's at?

Nico: I don't know, Beats me.

As we were walking I then heard someone talking on the phone. We hid in a open janitor's closet so we went in there and listened to the conversation.

?: Did you get her?.....Okay yeah I've got your stuff.....Okay don't worry I'm on my way to the base.

We heard his footsteps descending. We get out the closet and I said with a curious tone.

Me: What do you think "the base" is?

Nico: I don't know."

I then looked at noah to see he had a face filled with shock in it. He then said with a tone filled with panic.

Noah: We need to go there now!

Me: Why what happened?! Do you know something about that place?

Noah: It's where james takes all his victims down there.

Nico: Victims?

Noah: James is a rapist. A serial rapist. Remember when I told you both that my sister was raped too?

We both nodded in unison.

Noah: He did it. He's the asshole that raped her. We need to save her now.
Noah then started running and so did we.

We came then saw the door that lead to the basement.

Me: Here it is. The basement.

I tried to open the door but it was locked so I looked at nico and he nodded. He went to the door and kicked it open.

Noah: Woah.... I did not know he could do that.

Nico: Yeah.....I'm a badass.

Me: Come on let's go!

We then went down the steps. We were walking to look for the room noah said until We then saw two guards that was guarding something. They then looked at us and one said yelling at us.

?: Hey who are you!? and why are you here?!

Noah: Where's james? Noah said through gritted teeth.

They gave him a smug smirk and one said.

?: Fucking the whore he has with him. She's probably getting down and dirty on him right now.

I then saw nico getting angry and turning his knuckles white just by making fists. I then looked back at the guards and said in a heartless tone.

Nico noah you get the guards I'll save her.

Noah: Okay.

Nico: Alright.

The guards then charged at us nico and noah charged at them too. I slid under one the guard's legs and ran off to find kayla. I came across a golden door that has rhinestones on it with a golden doorknob. I tried to open the door but it was locked so I stepped back a little bit a kicked the door open with all my force. Yeah I'm also a badass too. I then went in but to see two boys and a girl sitting on the couch.

Me: Where is my friend at you sons of bitches?!

I said with anger. I then saw a boy with dreads in his hair and said with a bored tone.

?: with her boyfriend so just mind yo damn business.

?Yeah she doesn't need you.

?: Mmmhm go away!

I heard a scream that sounded like kayla. then tried to go over there but the guys blocked my way. I heard the girl say in a rude tone.

?: Just leave. Or I'll get ugly for you. And they don't mind hitting pretty faces like you.

Me: Okay....then I'll just go away.
I then went to the girl and punched her in her face. She fell to the floor and I turned to the guys and said in a calm tone.

Me: so you both fight girls huh?

?: Yeah!

They both said in unison. They then charged at me and all I did was stand there....and smiled.

💚KAYLA'S POV💚

I was fighting and yet struggling. I was fighting to get james off of me and preventing him from taking off my underwear. The struggling was due to him handcuffing my hands to the bed so now I'm using my legs to fight him off. I heard him growl in anger and said with force.

James: That's it!

He then grabbed my legs and spreads them open. He rips my panties off and I started to beg him not to do this.

Me: Pl-please James don't do this! I don't want this to happen again!

James: You should have thought about that when you should've said yes to my offer. I was going easy on you before since that was your first time. But now I'm gonna fuck you hard. I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna know who you belong to.

He then put his hand on my stomach. As he was rubbing a hand on my stomach until I heard the door being kicked open. We turned our heads around to see Amelia.

James: Who the hell are you bitch?!

Amelia: Her friend and her savior asshole!

She then punched him in his face and he fell to the floor. He was now knocked out and I saw that the keys near the lamp.

Me: Amelia the keys are right there!

She looked over at the lamp and saw them. She quickly got the keys and unlock the cuffs and I was free. We left the room and I saw that jamar, carly, and cole were beaten up and knocked out. I looked at carly and said with surprised tone.

Me: Amelia you did this?!

Amelia: Y-yeah....are you scared of me now?

Me: No! I'm just surprised! I never knew you could do this.

Amelia: Yeah I learned how to defend myself ever since I got help.

Me: Oh. wait! I can't go he ripped my panties and clothes up!

Amelia: Let's go into the bathroom.

We went into the bathroom and She then gave me her shorts since she was wearing leggings with the shorts and her shirt due to her wearing an undershirt and I put them on. The shorts showed a-lot of my butt cheeks so she gave me her leggings. We get out of the bathroom to see nico and noah waiting for us at the door. They had a little bit of bruises on their faces but they were still okay. Nico then asked in concern.

Nico: Is she okay? Are you okay?!

Noah: Of course they're okay.

Amelia: Yup! She's okay. Now let's get out of here.

We then left the room and headed back upstairs.

KYAH'S POV❤

Kayla was now asleep in her room. She already had dinner, got washed, and was fast asleep. The girls were at their father's house While I one the other hand am trying to get more info on James Cooper and his family. The little eastward had the right to do that to my child. I already told her that if he did this again then he'll be hearing from me since I'm also a lawyer too. I finished up my research and left my office to go to my room. I got into a red silky pajama dress and got under the covers and turned of my lap and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 9K 75
After the death of her boyfriend, Enya Mostafa has been trying to get back to normal. Working along side with her brother Alonzo has helped her a lot...
243K 19.3K 53
Dona is a fierce woman who outplays any man in the game. Following her father's passing, she seizes control with unshakable resolve. Utilizing her c...
6K 233 16
They say two broken people can't heal each other. But who says we can't try? I promise to love you unconditionally As long as you promise to always...
1M 46.3K 69
"I only date black guys." "So because of the pigment of my skin you won't give me a chance." "Basically. No hard feelings though. Besides I like some...