HIMYF • daniel seavey

By hs123456788

Instagram: @hollieeandrews How I Met Your Father • Daniel Seavey Book 2 out now <3 Hollie's mum surprises he... More

c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 4
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 11
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 16
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 19
c h a p t e r 20
c h a p t e r 21
c h a p t e r 22
c h a p t e r 23
c h a p t e r 24
c h a p t e r 25
c h a p t e r 26
c h a p t e r 27
c h a p t e r 28
c h a p t e r 29
c h a p t e r 30
c h a p t e r 31
c h a p t e r 32
CHAPTER 1 BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

c h a p t e r 3

2.7K 35 9
By hs123456788

Same day but 9;30pm

Hollie's P.O.V

'LET'S GO EAT!' they all said at the same time. I laughed at their unison and we walked to a restaurant near by.

My mum started talking to Jonah; Zach, Jack and Corbyn were all messing around and Daniel and I were left at the back. It meant that I really had the opportunity to talk to Daniel without the rest interfering.

After walking for another 10 minuets and lots of conversation Jonah asks if we should go into this small, independent Italian restaurant. It was called Candle 79.

We all agree and walk up to the waitress at the front door.

'Table for 7 please' Jonah asks and then we get led to the table which was near the back. My mum sat opposite me and next to Jonah and next to him was Corbyn. Opposite Corbyn was Jack, then Zach, then Daniel and lastly me. We all ordered food and it was a great night. At the end the waitress bought a cake and the boys all sang Happy Birthday to me. It was amazing, the best birthday I have ever had. It only got better.

~TIME SKIP~

We reached the hotel after the boys walked us back and my mum decided to go up to our room whilst I said goodbye to the boys.

'Hollie. Urm I wanted to ask you' I heard Daniel say in a shy tone.  I just looked at him and smiled as if to say 'go ahead'.

'Can I get your number?'
'Of course you can! Here.' I say as I take his phone from his hands and type it in. I changed my name on his contacts to:
Babe😘♥️
I give him his phone back as I giggle at what I saved my name as. He looks at it and just smiles. He starts to blush and he turns around. Before he manages to I grab his shoulder and look at him in the eyes.

'Lets go do something, I'm bored, it's only 11pm and we are in the city that doesn't sleep! Come on!' jack exclaims as Daniel and I turn around to look at him.

'Sure' I say 'I just need to tell my mum' I say as I grab my phone and call her.

[H: Hollie, M: Mum]
Phone call

H: hey! Um the boys have just asked me to go and explore with them as apparently New York is the 'city that never sleeps'. Is that okay?

M: of course honey just make sure to be careful. I trust the boys so if anything happens it's on them okay?! ~ she starts to laugh

H: okay thanks mum! I love you and I'll see you in the morning. If I don't come in until late or until the morning then just know I'm fine, I'm just having fun!

M: not to much fun Hollie!

H: ewwww mum. Way to kill the atmosphere! ~ we both laugh

M: alright goodnight honey! See you in the morning. Be safe

H: Goodnight love ya

M: love ya toooooo

As I put the phone down all of the boys run over to me and hug me.

'BOYS NIGHT OUT!....With Hollie! Zach shouts as he then realises I'm not a boy and then laughs.

'Lets go!'

We walk out into the streets of New York and causally stroll around with no purpose of where to go. We come across a flower shop on 5th Avenue that was so pretty. Daniel picked up a white rose from one of the buckets and passed it to me.

'Here you are ma lady' He says as he passes the rose and bows down before me.

'Why thank you kind sir' I reply as he looks up at me with his ocean blue eyes and wide smile making me smile in return.

'Come on let's go!' Daniel says as he grabs my hand and we start running as I'm still holding the rose.

'Hey you two! Come back here! You need to pay for that!' I hear the shop owner shout as we run across the road.

We all run into the nearest open cafe to catch our breaths from running and laughing so hard.

After about 3 minuets of calming down we all grab a coffee and sit down at one of the tables. Laughing and chatting fills the atmosphere and the conversation flows and continues on for hours.

I look to see the time on my phone. It read: 1:30am
I didn't even realise coffee shops stayed open this late but I'm glad it did because the boys' company was the best.

'Um, it's late but I'm not tired so let's go and hang somewhere else. I would suggest my place but my mums sleeping so where else could we go?' I explain to them as they all look at each other.

'Why don't you come back to our hotel and we can hang there for a bit?' Corbyn asks and the other boys begin to put there jackets on.

'Yeah sure' I say and then realise I have no jacket and I'm wearing a dress that is tiny. Shit. Probably should of remembered how cold it can get here at night. We walk out of the cafe, rose in hand and a gust of cold air blows in our direction causing me to shiver. Daniel notices and takes his jacket off and puts it around me.

'Hehe thanks' I say with a shy and happy tone. I am so head over heels for this boy.

Daniel's P.O.V

We left the cafe at about 1:34am after Corbyn suggested going back to our hotel to hang. We stepped out and a gust of cold air blew in our direction. I noticed that Hollie was shivering as she was only in a small dress so I took off my jacket and placed it around her shoulders.

'Hehe thanks ' she says with a shy and happy tone. That made my heart melt. I am so head over heels with the girl.

~TIME SKIP~

After more long conversations at the boy's and mines hotel we all became tiered so Jack and Zach decided to go back to their room, Corbyn and Jonah went back to their's and then we were left just Hollie and I in my room. Finally some time alone with this gorgeous angle.

'I should probably go home and get some sleep' Hollie says. My heart drops at the thought of her leaving.

' oh um, do you want to say here?' I ask as my heart is beating so fast. 'So then you don't get lost or kidnapped' I quickly add with a slight nervous giggle at the end. I waited for a response it felt like years. But she finally responded with:

'Okay, yeah sure, I guess that should be fine' she begins says as her smile turns into slight discomfort.

'I can sleep on the sofa if you want and you have the bed' I say reassuring her

'Oh no, please don't give up the bed for me, I'll stay on the sofa' she insists as she walks towards to sofa. I pull her arm and twist her around. We were inches apart. My eyes connected with hers, there was a spark. My eyes traveled down to her lips and then back to her eyes again.

'Guess we are sharing then?' I smirk and she begins to smile.

'I'm not complaining' she begins 'however I'm wearing this' she continues as I look down at her perfect body that is covered with the white dress.

'You can borrow a top of mine and just sleep in that' she nods and I grab her a shirt.

Hollie's P.O.V

'You can borrow a top of mine and just sleep in that' I was in awe by this point as I stair into his ocean eyes. I nod and he grabs me one of his shirts. I go into the bathroom and change. And then it hit me. I am sharing a bed with the most handsome human being I have ever seen that I think I am in love with. I don't think he feels the same way but let's just see what happens.

I come out of the bathroom and see him sat on the bed on his phone with his shirt off. O. M. G. So. Hot. He kind of turned me on but I said to myself I couldn't.

I walked over to him and as he stood up. He stood in front of me and put his hands around my waist and pulled me towards him. We both went in for a kiss and it became more and more passionate. I put my hands around his neck and he touched my thigh indicating for me to jump. He picked me up and laid me down on the bed, still not breaking the kiss. He pulled away as he was on top of me and just smiled. We both giggled and I pecked him on the lips again before we both decided to go to sleep.

'Thank you for an amazing birthday' I say as I look over to him. Inches apart.

'It was amazing, thank you for coming into my life' he said which made my heart melt. 'And don't turn away when you blush, it's cute' he added referring to when I blushed at the concert. I faced palmed my head in embarrassment and both let out a laugh.

Daniel pulled me into his side as I cuddled into him with my head against his chest. We both then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow. Okay. Longer then before. Very long in-fact 😂Hope you enjoyed it. This is were the romance begins. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 621 39
Y/n Davis is a girl who has struggled in her life with out her mum around. Her dad abuses her and she gets bullied in high school by 5 boys. What wil...
97.6K 1.2K 35
Emma is just an ordinary girl from Portland Oregon, but she has a huge secret. She was best friends with the now viral boy Daniel Seavey. During thei...
71K 1.2K 26
In which Daniel and Nora meet each other because of a less than ideal situation. DISCLAIMER Corey is in the beginning of the story but I stopped addi...
1.8K 62 20
Nicole is an aspiring photographer and lands a job taking pictures of a boy band while on tour. It's a big opportunity for her, but she finds out she...