L A B A L A

By afroafrican

Majesty is a girl who has been raised in upper class and silver spoon fed most of her life, a major name in N... More

L A B A L A |C O P Y R I G H T S |
I N S P I R A T I O N S
i: eat your heart out nancy grace
ii: wwcd (what would coco chanel do)
iii: for the love of pnina tornai
iv: call me...queen midas/ meeting ms. majesty jewels
v: black carrie bradshaw vibes...
vi: migraines, punching bags, and hopeless engagements
viii: choke on chanel no. 5
ix: playing devil's playground
x: here we go again
xi: twitter proved me otherwise
xii: anticipation of the human body
xiii: white hot fury
xiv: it should be me
xv: haunting memories
xvi: where's dj khaled when you need him?
xvii: exposed secrets/learning the truth
xviii: snapped, shattered, and cracked
xix: last strike
xx: colombia bound
xxi: one and only
xxii: the world's attention
xxiii: alienated worlds
xxiv: ms. namira/out the woods
xxv: fuck off junie jordan
xxvi: i'm...coming...out/my title
xxvii: tic. toc./times up
xxix: the new classic/ the epilogue

vii: smeared red lipstick

3.7K 217 118
By afroafrican

7: Smeared Red Lipstick

Vogue has recently called me asking me if I wanted to be on the cover of Vogue, since I made number one slot in the most prominent fashion blogger of 2017, but sadly I declined from being the cover just a full page picture next to my written statement of how I feel about it all. I know it's crazy right, me, Majesty Antoinette Jewels, declined being made cover of something so big like this.

But my question to you is would you really take such a thing when the whole world knows you as of a damn near a month ago as the girl who survived abuse I can see the cover now:

VOGUE THE BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG MAJESTY JEWELS

I'm cringing at the cover now, I know I'm beautiful and I know I'm strong but it's not the same description as my beautiful and strong meaning. My beautiful and strong means that I'm a diva and I can walk any place and go anywhere, and everyone is going to have a strong influence of me just walking in the room.

When I was a baby, my mother always used to tell me that people used to stop her on the street and just to say how adorable I was, I was compared to a baby doll and when I got older people used to call me a living size Bratz doll. Till this day I still get stopped on the street, but now it's because they're a fan and they want to take a picture because I'm asked to be on the covers of magazines and asked to walk shows that these people worship, hell if it wasn't for my height I would have become a model and made everyone else eat dirt.

"Majesty Antoinette!" I heard my mother's godforsaken high pitched voice.

Freezing my eyes widened and I hopped out of my spot like I sat on coals and rushed out of my room hoping that I was only imagining things because I hadn't had a drink in damn near three weeks and I hadn't been out of my house to hang out with my friends for a good two weeks, "M-mother?"

Robyn was walking closely behind her, and she was looking at me with a guilty look, "Majesty Antoinette, whenever you think you want to come out to the world about your abuse maybe you should call and tell your mother, so I can have a heads up...and maybe I could have gotten my shotgun and handled things the right way...but no you tell the whole world and now I can't do anything about it, because of the law."

"Mom listen I'm sorry I didn't know that I was going to do something as crazy as that." I said speaking honestly.

My mother was crazy, but she was a good crazy, I liked to think I developed my wit and looks from her, oh and you couldn't forget about the cheekbones as well, she looked at me for a minute before her tough exterior melted away and a soft smile came on her face, walking over to me she hugged me tightly, "I missed you so much," Tapping my back she muttered, "And don't think that I don't know you have been dodging mine and your brother calls."

Chuckling I pulled back, "I have just been busy with running Little Black Majesty and Extra Little Black Majesty, as you know I have been covering the wedding for Bala and Isabella Fernando."

"Oh yes," She said as I could tell that she was scolding herself for it, "How is that going along?"

"Well actually," Robyn said pitching in for the first time, "Majesty has a meeting at Bala's and Isabella's home in an hour."

I was going to have to take this woman out for a drink, I loved my mother very dearly, but she could really be an overpowering woman to be around after a stretched amount of time, "Yes I have a meeting and I don't know how the bride will feel about extra company coming along."

"Extra company," She said looking offended, "I am not extra company I am your mother." Oh here we go with the guilt tripping. "I haven't seen you in two months are you trying to get rid of me, you know Samuel is on business and I'm always alone in that big house by myself..."

I turned my imaginary hearing aids off as she went on a tired very outdated tirade, think of it as someone trying to bring bell bottoms back...leave that shit in the seventies, moving my hair behind my ear, I had to remind myself that I had my hair appointment tomorrow, listen I am for the natural hair movement and I am for my black queens wearing their natural hair or permed hair whichever you prefer but I like my inches and I like changing up my hair depending on my mood, explaining further if I wanted to be natural I will wear my real hair but if I wanted to be Beyoncé I have my Three A Malaysian Bundles waiting for me.

Becoming done with her rant I held up a hand, "Ok, mom you can come along as well."

"Good." She smiled easily.

Looking at Robyn, she mouthed an 'I'm sorry', "Just try to stay in the background," Yeah right, can I remind you that I was birthed from this woman, there is no such thing as background with her, when she gave me a challenging look I re-routed my sentence, "Or just not so overwhelming, I think Isabella is going to love you."

I was supposed to be going to take pictures of them separately, in their home that was in the exclusive part of New York and getting to know about their past life before one another, I knew for a fact that Isabella was going to be a piece of cake especially with my mother being there she was going to have an extra audience member to entertain, but Bala was another story.

Bala was already tough as hell to crack, and almost impossible to read, he didn't like to open up to people when I went to his fitting appointment most of the things they did was just talk about boxing and his love for it, Maniac, Rico and Roz were amazing people and I could finally see a piece of Emilio not Bala, and my viewers ate it up because it reached at least one million views in the first night of me publishing it.

But I would be a complete idiot if I sat up here and said that I couldn't feel the tension between the two of us, so I wasn't the only one who thought what we did was highly inappropriate and that it was taken way too far. With it happening only a few weeks ago I was finally able to get a good footing on the situation and I was able to finally feel the appropriate way, it was a feeling of shame and disappointment granted we didn't do anything wrong, I still should have never been that close to him.

He was just so tempting...God I needed sex.

The house was absolutely breathtaking, it made me want to go house shopping for my damn self, hell instead of taking pictures of the couple I should be taking pictures of the home, "Oh honey this is gorgeous." My mother said in awe.

The door opened, and Isabella's slim figure appeared, "Welcome, welcome and you must be madre, but I have to say you look just like her sister." Isabella beamed.

A pang of guilt shot through me, it had been doing that every time I would meet up with her that feeling came to me and I became stressed, let's just say hives do not, I repeat, do not look good on me, "Yes this is my mother, Marie and mother this is Isabella Lopez."

"Oh my gosh I love your hair." My mother exclaimed pulling Isabella in for a hug.

Walking ahead of me they indulged themselves into a conversation of Isabella's hair routine and the only time Isabella said something to me was when she turned her head to say, "Emilio is in the basement working out."

I didn't say anything just nodded looking around, I couldn't believe that they were going to leave this all behind in only eleven months, he would have to pry my fingers off of the doorknob in trying to get me out of here, have you seen the floors?

When she walked us outside my jaw dropped at the size of the back yard and the pool that took almost half of it...oh these pictures were going to be absolutely gorgeous. Sitting down at the patio we saw she had cocktails waiting for us...how could I betray this girl like that, "I know this may sound imprudent but were you born in Colombia?"

Taking a sip of her cocktails she shook her head, surprising me, "Actually no, I was raised in Miami, Florida."

"Colombian home?"

She shook her head now this girl was throwing my ass for another loop, "Mexican home slash Cuban home, my father migrated from Mexico before I was born and met my mother, but I'm more closer to my Cuban side then my Mexican."

"So, how did you wind up at the boxing match?" I asked becoming interested in this 6'0 Amazonian goddess.

Leaning back she looked down at her nails, "Well, I was supposed to be doing a few headshots for my soon to be agency and then my friend invited me to his fight and here we are now."

"Have you ever thought about coming back to America to try out some editorial modeling?" I crossed my legs.

She nodded her head vigorously at this, "Of course I mean I know I got the looks," Ray Charles could even see she has the looks, "And the height to do runway," Well no shit, "But Emilio wants for us to settle down and I become a stay at home mother."

Both of my eyebrows shot up, if a man told me to do such things and I had her height...well let's just say he's going to be fishing my Louboutin pump out of his throat because I'm going to stick my foot so far down it, "Do you mind doing that?"

"Kids were never in my book, I had—have aspirations of becoming a mainstream model." Isabella confessed but quickly followed through with, "Don't put that on there."

"Ok let's move on," Clearing my throat I continued, "How did you get into the love of modeling and the fashion industry?"

"Well people always used to tell me that I should become a model, so I worked my way into it by becoming a pageant girl which I flourished in—"

My mother snapped her finger and I turned to look at her frowning only slightly, "That's why you look so familiar to me, you're Miss Miami of 2012."

A cocky smile came across her face she nodded and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, "Yes, I was only seventeen and then after that I was featured in 'Latina' as the model to watch."

Before I could rope the interview back into my favor they went on to talk about her pageant career something I wasn't interested in and neither was my audience getting an idea I gave my mother my camera, "How bout this, Isabella my mother can do your shots she was—" When my mother gave me a pointed look I fixed my statement, "She is the top photographer in New York, working with the top models like Eva, Naomi, Tyra, Jessica White, you know those type of girls, so you should be in safe hands."

Isabella didn't even take the time to question she just told me where I can find the basement and as I was walking away I heard her say, "So you worked with Tyra Banks?" I had enough to cover her story now I just needed to gone on ahead and try and crack Bala wide open. When I found the basement I couldn't even really say that it was a basement it just really look like an upscale Boxing club.

Finding him in the middle of doing a pull up I sat there and ogled at his back muscles, for the love of Chanel. Looking at his back tattoos I looked closely to see the one that was tatted over his shoulder blades, 'La Bala', biting my lip I stared quietly not wanting to make my presence known just yet. Clearing my throat finally he froze mid pull up and jumped down turning around to face me I tried to keep my eyes on his, "I just got finished working with Isabella and she sent me down to you."

"What was this about again?" He asked walking over to his towel and swiping it across his forehead.

The thirst session I was having over this soon to be married man needed to stop, I didn't like it when it was happening to me, so I won't do it to her, "It's about your past life, you know before you met Isabella."

He paused, and he said slowly, "What do you mean by past life?"

"I mean what were you doing before Isabella, like Isabella told me that she was becoming Miss Miami and being featured in 'Latina' magazine, what were you doing Mr. Bala?" I asked cocking my head to the side.

Taking a swig of water he swallowed, and I watched his Adam's Apple bob, "Well before Isabella I was doing boxing underground."

"Not a bachelor boxer, you know like Floyd Mayweather type?" I chuckled softly adjusting my satchel.

Shaking his head his mouth stayed in a straight line, damn and I thought Ice Cube was a tough crowd to make laugh, "No, I'm focused on my boxing career."

"Well then what made Isabella the one it couldn't have been just her beauty." I pressed wanting to worm my way inside of his head.

Licking his bottom lip he had to think about it, and I could practically hear the Jeopardy music playing in the background, usually if you would have asked someone this question then they would start spouting off different things, like because of their personality, or because of the way they acted, so what was his reasons for loving this girl, "Her determination." He said simply.

I did my best to hide my snort, her determination...well that could be a reason determination is actually quite attractive, in some ways, "So were you the aggressor in getting her to take you out or was she?"

"It was mostly me." He shrugged, "If I like what I see then I get it."

Fiddling with my hands I intertwined them before pulling them apart, "Well I just have to say that you're a really lucky man you have good tastes."

Ah, I put the conversation back on track, thanks Oprah, "You really think I'm lucky?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

Oh God, no, Majesty you will not, I will echo this again just in case you didn't hear me the first time, you will not take this conversation off the rails, you are going to get what you want and then go, fuck a picture, "Yes, and she is a lucky girl, you two make a beautiful couple." Hah, two for Majesty two for Bala.

"Really now, so what about you, have you ever been as they say it... 'relationship goals'?" Son of a bitch, that was a low blow.

Three for Bala two for Majesty.

He knew, I didn't give a damn if he was an untainted social media user or not, everyone knew about my relationship with Clarence, we were the couple that everyone wanted to be, "This isn't about me...Mr. Bala."

Three for Majesty three for Bala.

"You want your answers I want mine." He stated bluntly with a little edge at the end.

Beginning to rub my molars together I said in a clipped tone, "Why do you want to know?"

"Why do you want to know about my past life, what does that have to do with Isabella and I." He mimicked me.

Four for Bala three for Majesty.

He was a son of a bitch, "Because you're paying me eight million dollars to do so, so of course I'm going to want to know about you're past life my audience wants to know A.K.A your fans."

Four for Majesty four for Bala.

"And why would I tell you about my past life to your gossip column," Bastard, but it was another point for him, "Why would I want to give information to someone who attracts press like bees to pollen." Damnit, he used a simile.

Six for Bala four for Majesty.

That one did it stalking towards him I didn't give a damn if he was a boxer or not, poking into his chest I narrowed my eyes at him, "I'm not perfect but I don't think you are either, now I have been called many things, but I have never been bashed for my craft so just tell me what I want to know Emilio."

He looked down at me for a minute his eyes not wavering nor blinking, it was terrifying really, was he like this around Isabella if so then how the hell did she put up with being in the dark with him, and I realized just how close I was to him and just as I was taking a step back his lips smashed to mine holding each side of my face.

Seven for Bala. Eight for Bala. Oh hell who's counting anymore.

His lips were so soft but the way he kissed was so dominating, even when our tongues battled it out I still failed, his tongue was like velvet, God it was the best kiss I ever had, cocking my head to the side it allowed him to have more entrance wrapping my arms around his waist I stood on the tips of my toes, this was a suicide mission.

If this is how it felt with Victoria...sweetie I don't blame you, I don't blame you at all moving his hands from my face he let them roam to my ass squeezing I moaned for dear life, moving his hands from my ass to my thighs he lifted me easily and I was able to feel his dick practically pulsing for me, slamming into the wall I arched into him and wrapped my arms around his neck, God, please let either one of us snap out of this, she doesn't need to see me taking all of her man's inches inside me, I know the feeling and I wouldn't want her to have it.

But I didn't get anything because if I did I would take my lips off of him but no, all I got was him pressing himself into me causing for me to moan in response...someone help me. And just like that my main man God came through for a chick, because the sound of my phone ringing tore me out of my trance.

Breaking the kiss immediately he seemed to snap out of it because he damn near dropped me, picking it up I couldn't meet his eyes because it would only prove what we had done, so who was I going to buy a drink for tonight, "Hello?"

"MJ!" Ah Liu get ready to have the time of your fucking life, "Whatever you do don't check your phone."

"Well, we have a problem." I muttered.

Still not catching the hint she said, "What?"

"I'm talking to you on my phone." I snapped.

She was quiet for a minute, "Victoria and Clarence broke off the engagement."

Freezing I stood there for a minute before getting myself together, "I'll talk to you later." Not giving her time to say anything I hung up, looking at him I saw my lipstick on him, what the hell did I just do? Reaching a steady hand up I proceeded to wipe off the evidence, no one had to know about this. Just as I was about to walk from around him he placed his arms on either side of me, gulping I looked at him and he looked at me with steady eyes as if he didn't commit adultery, "You don't have to tell me about your past life Emilio, and you don't have to talk to me anymore if I want to a question answered I can just ask your agent and he'll tell you and you will tell him and he will tell me."

Ducking underneath his arm I gripped my phone in my hand and took the stairs two at a time, when I got to the top I shut the door behind me and I stopped to look in the mirror and saw my smeared red lipstick

what do you guys think about the steamy kiss?--a.a. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 1.9K 25
Diana Blackwood was a woman of many talents. She was the youngest owner of an industry leading fashion house. She was both famous and revered for her...
2.9M 127K 68
A lot can happen in five months, but no one could have expected this. Cold, distant and sometimes shallow, Reign never thought she'd ever find a guy...
4.3K 197 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
24.8K 966 56
"Or what? You gon snitch on me?" I look him up and down "Yeah." "Is there a way I could 'talk' you out of it?" I say teasingly as I hook my fingers a...