.𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐞,π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨�...

By helpmydecayingsoul

"sometimes in life, some people... they don't break your walls down... they just wait...and simply knock at... More

.☘ namaste ☘
.gotta start it new.
.hate at first sight.
.you found your prince charming.
.hit in the eye.
.can't stop the feeling.
.past isn't just a tense.
.you only fall when someone holds you.
.the man I love.
.death doesn't come easy.
.secrets only bring sorrow.
.the time, it's away.
.this time is critical.
.blame it to fate.
.got you on my mind.
.just believe him.
.bring me back.
.i don't trust love.
.he ain't the one.
.the one who cared.
.the ego he carries.
.they felt the jealousy.
.caring hurts.
.he is torn.
.you scared me.
.not a fairytale.
.she is worried.
.I ruined it all.
.i feel the pain.
.darling, you're perfect.
.you're beautiful.
.give me a chance.
.loving him is blue.
.my hot boyfriend.
.let's make love.
.you are all that I draw.
.she's gone.
note.
I'M BACK.
.memories.

.night in the woods.

661 60 69
By helpmydecayingsoul

"There is an innocence in admiration: it occurs in one who has not yet realized that they might one day be admired."

-Friedrich Nietzsche

🔸🔹

Once we all stepped out of the bus, we walked in the forest. The Autumn season gave the trees, shade of yellow, green, orange with the freshness in odor. They stood utterly still, where every damn leaf fell down and kissed the motherly earth. It was like a rainbow carpet of beautiful leaves.

Forests have been the best place to find beautiful nature, every single type of animal, the stillness, the silence, this is a place of heaven. I was sure that the beauty of the forest comforted every person's hearts, who was present there to watch the glory of nature.

"Find your partners for the tent rooms." The coach stated. We all nodded to what he declared. "I'm going to stay with Zayn." The girl I saw in library stated.

"No, a girl with a girl and guy with the guy." Coach declared.

This made everyone laugh. She frowned and walked to the side. Zayn had a relieved smile on his face. If he doesn't like the girl, say it on her face. Don't let her get her hopes high and then let her fall.

"Who needs a tent when ya can sleep under the stars!" Niall stated. I nodded. He is right. I would love to sleep under the stars.

"We could sneak out, Niall." I whispered in his ear. He kissed my cheek.

"This is why, I love you Soficita." I smiled. He has told me these words so many times, it is our thing now. He even has a new nickname for me. I like it, it is creative.

"Then those deadly animals will have their meals at night." Liam walked to us and stated. "We need tents for our safety."

"C'mon Liam, don't be such a bore." Niall pinched his nose, to which Liam hit his hand away. I laughed.

"Have you decided your partners?" The coach walked to us and asked.

"I, Lily, Jasmine and Sophia will be in one tent." Lauren declared. We nodded and walked in search for the best place to built a tent.

"This place is best." I stated. It was near a huge tree cross armed with another one, both with yellow leaves fallen all over the place. I'm going to love this camping. These five days will bring a change in our lives.

We started making the tent but failed miserably three times.

"These instructions are written in swedish." I groaned. The other girls group started laughing at us but they didn't even start making a tent. Who was I complaining about, those girls are bitches!

"Watching you attempt to put up a tent is both highly amusing and painful." Harry commented. Lily hit him in the arm. "I'm here to help." He rubbed his arm and stated. They already had their tent set up. Boys, muscular and with the knowledge of building a tent, of course they can help.

"You five will be in one tent?" Lily asked. "No, I and Zayn are in different one." Niall said.

"I wanted to be with you, babe." Louis kissed Lily, complaining about how he planned their nights together making it sound seductive.

"Guys, no sex in forest." Jasmine joked. "About that, it was one of my fantasies." Lily stated with a wink.

We started making tent with the help of boys and were doing pretty good. Harry was mostly helping me and Liam tried to communicate to Lauren, but she avoided him. I have to talk to her, she cannot ignore him, he did no wrong to her.

The guys tried to build up the tent, but they failed too. They could build their tents, so what is wrong with ours?

Louis would just hiss and boss around. "Listen, forget what they taught you in scouts, Payno. We're doing it the Tommo way." He declared and walked to the scene to help us. I know, louis will just fool around and then give up.

"Ouch." I hit a nail on my finger and immediately it started to bleed. "Damn, Sophia. You should be careful around those tools. Someone bring a first aid kit." Liam shouted. "Liam, it's just blood."

I don't understand whenever I get hurt whether major or minor, dad and Liam both start panicking and their reactions scare me more than my own bruises.

"Will you shut up and listen to me?" He hissed.

"Such a cry baby. What are you going to do with all the fake attentions?" Clarissa and her bunch of plastic girls laughed at me.

Zayn stood up and walked to her. "What is your problem, Clary. Give her a break." He was towering over her. Okay, he has got a nickname for her.

"Zayn, why are you taking her side? I thought you hated her." She placed her hands on his cheeks. He hit her hand. "I still feel the same, but it's none of your concern."

Oh, Okay. He literally slammed a brick on my face. I don't know why but what he said hurt me. He stands up for me and then insults me, both at the same time. Then again, we drew each other's faces for the "one thing I hate the most" sketch.

"But she is hurt. You shouldn't say that."

"Attention seeker." She hissed and walked in her tent.

"Don't listen to her. All she speaks is blah blah blah." Niall placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded.

"It's done." Louis said and stood up. We all took heavy breathes after working for one hour for the tent. Well, Louis saved us, today.
As I was about to enter the tent, Harry, Zayn and Niall got out of the tent like they were sneaking out. I let out a scream, because they fucking scared me. Who the fuck sneaks out of someone else's tent like that!

"Fuck you guys." I hissed. "Woah, all of us?" Harry joked. "That's quite a fantasy, Phi." I hit him and dragged him out of the tent, while Zayn and Niall laughed at us.

"Now I need food." Harry spoke Niall's words, cleaning his shirt. He walked in his tent and brought some packet in his hand.

"Harold. Those are mine." Niall stood up and approached Harry as he ran and Niall chased him shouting. I sat on the wood which was naturally placed there, maybe it fell down in some year. I drank water from my bottle.

Liam took a seat next to me. I offered him water, he had sweat on his forehead but he wiped it away.

"Are you enjoying it here?" He asked. Just a smile of my brother can make a day better.

"I feel like I'm in Heaven." I stated, smiling. This place is beautiful. I can build my house here and live permanently, away from all the choas of the world. He passed a dull smile.

"What's wrong, Liam?" He faced me and I knew, he was bothered about something. "Soph, I never really liked a girl. But all these feelings for..."

"Lauren." I took her name. I know he does, he himself admitted it. He nodded. "Yes her, with these feelings, I really want her to know that I genuinely feel soemthing for her. But she is ignoring me since the day we went to the beach and played that truth game."

"I know, Liam. Maybe she has something going on in her mind. You want me talk to her?"

"I don't know. It's just being few days and I want to know more about her but she does not let me talk to her."

"Liam, it only takes a few days to fall for someone. We don't have control on love, it just happens and I'm happy that my brother is growing up and feeling all of these new emotions." I pinched his cheeks chuckling.

"Oi, I'm your elder brother."

"But you never had a girlfriend in the past." I raised the point. "So, what. That doesn't mean that you had a boyfriend, you can rule."

Boyfriend. Chris.

"Well, I'm not proud of my choice though. I regret having him in my life. He ruined one beautiful phase of my year."

"You still like him, don't you?" He asked. "No. He cheated on me. I hate him."

I really do hate him. Don't I?

He cheated, he never tried to understand me, he never made an effort to know who I really was and what I wanted to be. He wasn't there when I needed someone the most, he left me. He would've never saved me from that rapist, he would have never helped me to get over my worst fear. Because I knew, he was one of the fear I had in me.

You just described everything Chris never did but you found Zayn doing it.

I shook my head before my mind could come to any conclusion about Zayn.

"You will find your hero soon. Maybe here in Bradford."

"Oh duh Liam. This isn't a Disney show. Chuck it. There's no Prince charming." I laughed. All those bullshit, I guess I would've believed it, Prince Charming, the one try love kiss and stuff, but that doesn't happen in real life. There's no eternity of love, it's all game, the true pure feeling.

"Here in Bradford, there are. For my sister, I know there's a Prince, the hot, charming one. He'll always help you save yourself. He won't have a white horse or a huge castle, but he'll have a really big heart. He'll love you always." The seriousness in his tone scared me. Well, after everything I've been through, these things bother me. I don't really want someone to be that perfect. Perfect people are often made of fake polish, once it vanishes, there's nothing left in them to love about.

"Don't really agree with the loving thing, but yes, Bradford boys are hot." I winked laughing. "Out of everything that I said, you picked up hot. Impressive." He laughed. "But who exactly are you talking about? Niall, Zayn or Harry?"

"None of the three. Two of them are my friends and one is my lovely enemy, the Joker to my Batman."

He laughed. He told me how Zayn considered him and me as Batman and Joker, who never get along well and always fight, try to hurt one another by all the means.

"Zayn isn't your enemy." Liam stated. "I know, but he once was. Things haven't really changed though." I replied back. We still do dislike each other, right, Mr. Heart?

"Then, do you have someone else in your heart?"

"Nah. Duh." I rolled my eyes. The truth is no matter what Chris did, I will always remember him, as a memory. People always say, first love is never forgotten. Maybe that is why, you have to choose wisely who do you love.

But love doesn't see if you're wise. It makes you dumb, you become the most sick person and fall for someone who promises to bring down stars in your feet. You believe them because you want to and then you love them.

"Guys, come for your dinner." Coach let out a shout. I and Liam walked to the dinner area and we took our dinner. Mostly the boys joking around and the fake dolls flirting with the boys. Who ever made this dinner is an amazing cook.

-----

After Dinner, both the coaches went to sleep in their tent after saying farewells. So here we are all teenagers going to play something.

"Let's play truth or dare." I guess Skyler from Nathan's group spoke. What's with the game and why is it so overrated? "And whoever denies to do their part, will have to strip a piece of cloth."

Strip down clothes in the middle of this forest? Is he out of his mind? Someone might catch cold, yet everybody agreed to him. I won't strip down my clothes, I won't let everyone have a look on the scare on my stomach. Instead, I'll do whatever they ask me too. Is can't be that hard, right?

I brought my camera to click pictures and save them as a memory so that I don't forget these memories like many from childhood. The childhood is a blur movie to me.

All nodded. We sat on the ground in a circle. Nathan on my right and Niall on left. Harry was sitting besides Jasmine and she seemed happy. Lauren Sat next to Hannah. Poor girl, Hannah likes Liam and I know Lauren does too but she just doesn't admit it to herself. Louis as always with Lily on his left and that guy John from geography class on the right. Zayn had Clarissa on his left and Brittany on right.

Yes, I learned their name. Both were flirting with him and I guess he was uncomfortable. I also learned that Clary was his Ex and she cheated on him with Nathan. But now she is again willing to have him back. The other three girls from their group are not that bad.

Everyone seems to be good, or maybe they just pretend. Everyone here has a different personality, you can never make a comment on.

"Let me ask the first question." Jonathan, the lead singer of the band spoke. "My first question is to Ella." He said. "I choose Truth." She said confidently.

"I heard that you dated a guy years ago but now you are single. So is there anyone you like because a girl like you, one from the hottest group, wouldn't want to spend her college years all alone."

She let out a chuckle and nodded.

Wait, can people just not have crushes? Is it hard to believe that they fancy no one around them? Why is it so mandatory to adore someone or be with someone?

"Who?" Victoria and Kara asked together. Kara and Ella are cousins. So apparently she should know about the guy but she doesn't.

"Niall." She declared and smiled. Niall was amazed. We all whistled and saw Niall passing a smile to her. Is this boy having crush on her?

She seems to be good, something different from the other four girls. Ella and Niall should definitely talk about this.

"I ask Nathan." Ella said changing the topic of course. "Dare." He said as he was ready to do what so ever was asked.

"We know, why you asked for a dare. Go ahead, kiss your girl, Clary. A proper French make out."

He stood up and smirked at Zayn. Zayn ignored it and Clary sat happily on Nathan's lap and they kissed, more like ate each other's face. If this had to be the definition of French kiss, damn those romantic movies for showing the beautiful kisses. This kiss they had, it was gross. Was that even a dare? They were completely enjoying it.

I rolled my eyes and Zayn laughed. I guess he saw me. Why would he have his eyes on me to see my expression out of all the people?

My laugh made them both come back to earth. Clarissa blushed and the best award of being the fake actor goes to the Blondie bitch!

"That was gross." Lily commented.

"At least, I have the guts to kiss someone in front of others people and am not a coward." Clary commented. Lily just gave her a fake smile and Louis let out a chuckle. They need not fight the bimbo to prove themselves right, we know them, they are far better than the bitch.

Nathan sat back to me and gave me a smile. I didn't return it back. Dude, I-DON'T-LIKE-YOU. Why can't he understand?

"Liam, truth or dare?" The bitch asked. "Truth." Liam chooses truth a lot and then gets himself into awkward situations.

"Is that true that you fancy Lauren?" She asked smirking. Bitch.

"I would rather not consider you important enough to share my feelings with."

Liam replied and this made me and my other friends laugh. Lauren smiled. Liam knows how to handle situations and the bitches. Of course, he is my brother, he got that quality from me. He had to strip a cloth, so he took off his sweatshirt. He was only wearing a thin t-shirt underneath that. I hope he doesn't catch cold by the end of the night.

"Tom, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Tom looks cute with black hair. But he is not a type of guy I think who would understand me. He seems like a lost puppy.

"Act like a gorilla for a minute." Liam sucks at the game, what kind of childish dare is this?

Tom stood and hit his chest like the king Kong does and we all laughed, but he surely made some model poses. I clicked his photo. He did that for a minute and most of them were laughing so hard that anyone could pee in the pants. Well, Liam's dare was good, I must say.

He sat down. "Harry, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I thought Harry would always choose dare. Guess I was wrong.

"Tell us a secret that only one of your friend knows." Harry thought and than asked something to Zayn with his sign language. Zayn gave him a glare. It was like Zayn was saying him not to share anything. If it is a secret, why would Harry share it?

"There is something I told, Zayn. Actually confessed, yesterday. I never fell for any girl as you all know, I never believed in the concept of love. I always dated girls to have them for one night and was not ashamed to be so. But now I think I like someone."

Please be Jasmine. Please be Jasmine.

"Who is the lucky girl?" Jonathan asked.

"Sophia."

As soon as the words left from his mouth, everybody gasped. Some out of surprise, some shocked. My eyes landed on Jasmine, she was hurt. I was shocked more than anyone. Zayn seemed to be angry along with Lily and Lauren, those girls were angry too. Clarissa, Brittany and Victoria enjoyed the scene.

"What?" I asked. I was confused, shocked, angry. All the feelings raised together inside me. If he says yes, I'll kill him right away.

"Yes. I like you." He declared with a grin. I want to stab a knife inside his chest. You dumb ass, my friend likes you, I don't.

"Let's continue the game." Louis stated knowing something went wrong. Of course, he was shocked too.

Instead of Harry, Niall asked the question to Skyler. But I couldn't concentrate. I had my eyes on Jasmine, she tried to hide her tears and Harry's words ringed in my ears. Ever since she confessed her feelings for Harry, they've only increased. So it might hurt her to know this truth.

"So, Zayn truth or dare?" Elizabeth asked.

"Dare."

"I know Sophia and you say that you hate each other, but you both can be good friends as I personally think that. After all you saved her, helped her with her fear, everybody knows that." She stated the obvious. "So you see that dense part of the forest over there?" She pointed asking.

He nodded.

"Go in that forest for ten minutes with Sophia."

Thanks you. Elizabeth. I love you, a lot. You will be the first person I would want to be dead if the world ends.

I gave her a glare.

"No way. Can't you see it's dark." I asked her, anger filing me up. First I wouldn't want to spend time with Zayn after what Harry just confessed, second I hate Dark, third, why am I even breathing?

"Are you afraid of dark?" Nathan asked. "You know it well." I replied bluntly.

"You have to do it." Tom stated. "Or else Strip."

Why do I have to Strip though? It was supposed to be Zayn's dare.

"Wish that was me." Brittany said dreaming about her perfect date with Zayn in the forest.

"You can go instead of me, Brittany." I stated. "I'm ready to swap." I would do anything, even sell my soul to satan, but not go in the forest with Zayn. But I can't strip too, UGH.

"Go,Sophia." Liam encouraged me. He is more in love with Zayn after whatever he did for me.

Look, my brother making it better for me. Kill Liam along with Elizabeth. I love him but right now, I hate him. I cannot stand that brown haired guy at the moment and they want us to spend ten whole minutes in dark. This is a forest, not a mountain cliff.

Without protesting against the dare, Zayn stood up and so I had to stand up too. Whatever he did, the bad always came to me as the conclusion. Are we attached with some invisible string of love for hatred?

"Bye, guys. Have fun. But not too much." Louis joked, I just rolled my eyes. The other boys whistled and girls giggled but Clarrissa and Brittany cursed me words. I understand, I took their Mr. Charming away from them.

We walked towards the direction of the forest and I'm already afraid. All these thoughts occupied my mind, scared me even more.

"You know we can go back if you want." He stated.

"Shut up. You stood up for the dare. So I to had too, Asshole." I snapped. I don't even understand why I was angry at him. I should be shouting at Harry, not him.

"Stop calling me that." He hissed. Out of every other problem, he just pointed out of me calling him with names?

"What is your problem, nincompoop." I stopped at my place. We already were away from the tents and the people.

"My problem is you. The fact that everytime I try to have a good life, I end up being with you. Can't you see Marie, you bother me."

"I never asked you to be with me. Why can't you stay away?" I snapped. He isn't the only one to shout facts about.

"I keep my distance, four to six feet. You're the one who needs me in the end."

"Ugh, for once in your life, stop being so conceited about your heroic deeds. I don't fucking need you."

"My heroic deed saves your ass all the fucking time." He literally yelled on my face.

"How can I pay you debts, Malik? Should I sleep with you? Is that when you'll be satisfied?"

"Why would you even think that?" He lowered his voice. "I am not a despicable man."

All of the sudden, I felt sorry for what I said. I know he wouldn't want that from me. He would want nothing from me.

"Ugh, this is so messed up. You knew Harry liked me? You said he would never like a girl and all that was attraction and look what he just confessed out there." I spoke angrily. "Like he was genuinely in love with me."

"I thought he was just joking."

"Newsflash, he was not. He just confessed that in front of twenty other people. Jasmine, I saw her crying."

"I saw that too. He told me that before a day and I thought he only wanted to flirt with you like he did with other girls." He snapped back. "He always flirted with you, that was harmless."

"I don't like Harry more than a friend. Jasmine does. You are an asshole. There's no doubt in that. Why didn't you tell me that before?"

"I thought you wouldn't believe my words."

"Like I never believed them before?" I asked back. For fuck's sake, I believed every word you told me and only that could bring me back. "You thought. You only think but do nothing. Why would you say that to me. I'm your enemy."

"Are we?" He asked. I remained quite. Good defense, Payne.

I can't believe we are fighting in the forest too. Is there any place on earth where we cannot fight and have a proper conversation? Cliff! Take me back to the place.

I walked. "You ruined everything."

"I thought I fixed things." I heard him whisper. Damn this man. Why am I feeling guilty to even snap at him?

"Don't blame me." He ran to catch up with me. I sat on a tree that was fallen and cupped my face in my hands.

"Ugh. I hate you. Harry likes me. Jasmine likes Harry and all I ever wanted was Harry to like her back."

He just stood there, not moving, not speaking, was he even breathing?

"You can't force someone to like someone else." He declared.

"She won't talk to me now." I mumbled. "We will solve that." He sat next to me. I again was trying to believe his words. Zayn does fix things and also people.

"Stop, Okay. You created this mess and now you will solve it." If he said, he would do it. Why am I complicating things?

"Why would I. You do it." He groaned. "Don't talk to me." I ordered and walked away from him without even looking back at him.

"Fine. Who said I'm dying to talk to you."

I walked further but I felt like someone was watching me.

"Did you see that?" Turning, I asked Zayn. He didn't say anything. "I asked you something." Annoyed, I stated.

"I thought you asked me not to talk to you?" He smirked. "I felt like someone was watching us."

"Yeah, maybe the wild animals who are planning to have their meal tonight. It will be a grand feast."

"Oh my god Zayn, you're so funny." I faked a loud laugh.

I walked. It's been more than ten minutes. We didn't even realize that we walked for twenty minutes as we kept on fighting. This fight of our will else us to a big problem some day.

"I think we should return back." I stated. He agreed. We walked back but were lost in the track. None of us knew the exact direction to get out of the forest.

"Where are we? We didn't come from here." Panic rose in me. "We're lost, aren't we?" I asked. 

"We are lost, Marie." He declared, worry sensed in his voice. ''What." I Yelled, it almost got me out of breathe. And the day is today! We're in trouble!

"Stop shouting and let's find a way out." He ordered. He walked and I followed him like a lost puppy but I don't think we are going to the right direction.

"Zayn, I think we are going in a wrong path. That's the way." I said pointing to the other direction.

"Shut up and follow me."

"For god's sake, We are lost." I cried and crumbled on the ground.

----

It's been half an hour and Zayn and Sophia haven't returned yet. Elizabeth made a wrong decision sending Zayn and Sophia together. I'm sure they both got into a fight.

"Okay, now let's go to sleep." Tom stated. The others nodded and stood up.

''But what about Zayn and Sophia?"

"They must be having their half an hour in heaven. You know Zayn." John laughed. This pathetic guy, I already wanted to kill him.

"No, they both won't do anything like that." Lily said. Everybody knows there is nothing going on between them. They are just helping each other.

"They will come back in ten minutes. Don't worry. Let's go to sleep." Harry said yawning.

I thought he liked Sophia. Is he not worried about her? I saw Jasmine when Harry confessed that. We all knew that she liked him but he was dumb enough to see that.

"Are you okay?" I walked to her and asked. "Why wouldn't I be?" She asked me back hiding her tears. "Look Jas..." She walked in her tent without listening to me.

"She will be fine." Lauren spoke for the first time to me. I nodded. "Good Night."

"Good Night.'' She walked to the same tent. All the others went to sleep. "Are you planning to stay out?" Niall asked. "Waiting for them both to return."

"They will get back, Let's get in. It's dark out here." I nodded and turned back to look for the last time in the forest.

They will be back. Zayn is smart enough for not to play a prank on Sophia in the forest. He knows what she's been through, more than anyone. He won't hurt her.

-----

I'm pissed off. Marie blamed me for all that happened. I could've told her about everything that Harry confessed but I was sure she wouldn't believe me.

Are you kidding yourself, Zayn.

She believed every single word you said to her. Oh, well. My Mind!

Add cherry to the top of the fight, we are lost. We lost our track back, Marie has been crying and I've a headache.

She started screaming for help. We are lost in a forest and I'm sure nobody is going to hear us.

"No one can here you scream." I mumbled. "I'm trying to push you away." She stated. I rolled my eyes.

"Are you sure you'll be good on your own?"

She nodded, without even looking at me and searching for a way out. I started walking to the opposite direction, when I heard her call. "Why would you leave me?"

A smile formed on my lips. I knew she'd come back. "You asked for it. You wanted me to leave."

"No. I need you." She held my arm and looked me in the eye. She always needs me. I always have to be there to save her.

She didn't let go her hand from my arm and we started walking towards north without any idea of direction. She blabbered things and cursed. She started crying when we couldn't find a way out.

"Stop whining." I snapped at her. She cried even more. I shouldn't shout, but I cannot help with the anger building up inside me.

"Look, I know we are lost, but stop crying. Let's find our way back or stay in this forest till the morning." Calming a little, I told her.

"I cannot walk. My leg is sore, I feel the pain." She pouted. "I cannot carry you. You are heavy. You have to walk." I tried to lighten the mood.

"Thanks for the compliment." She stood up and rolled her eyes. But then yelled in pain.

"Now what?" I asked, annoyed. "My leg. It hit a rock. Ouch, it hurts." She cried.

Good. Very good. Can this night get any better?

"At least try and walk to a tree. So that we can sit down there."

"I can't." She cried and rubbed her leg.

I sat and observed her leg. As I twisted it, she winced in pain and placed her hand in my shoulder. I looked up to only find her eyes closed as she was in pain.

I stood up, making her stand as well and placed her hand on my side shoulder and lifted her body not fully but she was leaning. I made her walk.

"It hurts." She complained. "Stop whining. We will find a hospital soon."

"Shut up. Shut your sassy mouth or I'll kill you." Who does she think she is to boss me around? "I'm scared."

Rolling my eyes, I stated. "You won't kill the only last hope of you getting out of the trouble."

I made her sit under the tree and taking a seat next to her, I sighed.

"I want to get out of here. I'm scared, it's as dark as your soul." Even when in pain, she knows how to get back at me. I ignored her comment. Not that I couldn't answer back, I just didn't wanted to yell at her and then bring back the past fear in her, the one she had of me.

"The lads will be finding us. Stop shouting or else if any animal smells us, we are dead."

She buried her face in my shoulder. "I'm scared Zayn. Save me."

Haven't I done that before? It feels like now a days, I have only got one work, save Marie!

"Woah. Marie, you're asking for help. I'm not a superman. Stay calm and go to sleep. We will walk back in the morning."

"How are you so calm?"

"Because I'm not scared." Truly saying I'm worried about this situation. We are fucking lost in the woods. But I know Marie is afraid of dark and she is freaking worried right now. So one of us has to be brave. I will try to save both of us until an animal decides to have a delicious Supper.

She left her phone in the tent while I had no network in mine. There was no chance of us to contact the others and let them know that we're in danger.

I heard small snores. Marie fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. She was uncomfortable as she had pain in her leg.

I observed her face. Her eyes, framed by long lashes, were a bright, brown and seemed to brighten the world but were closed right now. A straight nose, full lips, she seemed the picture of perfection right now, under the moon light. She had a wrinkle on her forehead, she was worried, scared if we ever got out of this forest, afraid of dark and tensed to be next to her long time favorite enemy, as she calls me.

But after the cliff incident, am I still her enemy? Does she not see the good Zayn in me? But then again, we proved our hatred for each other by drawing the portraits of one another.

Her nose turned red because of crying but her face was still shinning by the moon's light. She looks cute while sleeping.

I adjusted myself and Marie moved. She must be feeling cold. I removed my jacket and covered it on her body. Soon I too was drifted to sleep.

-------

"Zayn wake up. I'm FUCKING SCARED."

Oh God. This girl, She got on my nerves. I opened my eyes and saw a worried Marie in front of me. She hugged me tightly. One moment she falls asleep and seems to be the most safe and sound human but the very next moment, she turns high and into a dangerous woman ready to chop someone's head down.

What should I do now.

"I don’t know how you’re able to sleep at all. We’re literally outside, lost in this forest and surrounded by creatures. Oh my god, BEARS. There could be BEARS. Yet, here you are, sleeping like a baby!" She cried. "Zayn. It's too dark." She whispered. I patted her back.

"Sh. I'm here." I assured. She let go from the hug and then realized that she hugged me. She has never done that before, until today, the second time.

I know what darkness does to her, she is afraid of dark. It suffocates her.

"Let's walk back Zayn. The guys will be finding us. This place is dangerous."

"We should wait till the morning or if we go too deep in the forest, we will get ourselves in trouble."

She nodded looking down. I lifted her chin up. "Look, we will get out of here. Don't cry now. Your sobs are scaring me." She giggled and hit my shoulder.

"You are already an Asshole. Don't prove it again and again."

"Now I cannot sleep." I complained. "Me too."

"Than let's play twenty questions. It will kill some time." I suggested. I wanted her to forget about the pain and the fact that we are in danger.  "Are you nuts? Twenty questions here? We are in a forest."

"Wanna play or sit quietly?" I asked, raising a brow. "Ugh, fine. You ask first." She crossed her arms. I thought and asked her with a smirk. "Would you cover a hickey or flaunt it?"

"Why would I flaunt it, is that a reward? Obviously I will cover it." She rolled her eyes. "You had a hickey before?" I asked smirking.

She ignored my question. Did she sleep with someone? Why should I care. She can do whatever she wants to, it's her life.

"My turn." She rubbed her hands as if she was going to take revenge. "What do you appreciate more about your life?"

"My mom and my sisters. They are everything to me."

"Aww. Mamma's boy." She pinched my cheek, I just rolled my eyes.

"Have you ever slapped someone in public?"

"Yes. My Ex."

"You had a boyfriend. God, May he rest in peace." I joked. "But when and why?" I asked.

"I caught him cheating on me with the school's slut. So I slapped him in front of thr whole crowd in my house. I hurt his reputation."

I never knew about this. Actually we never talked about this. Not only this, about nothing of each other's lives. We were closed books to each other.

"How far have you gone with a girl?" Good question. I would've never thought that she could ask this. "What is the last destination? I've been there." I smirked. I didn't go that far too but just to tease her.

"Are you a virgin?" I asked her immediately. Stupid question. Now she will think I um,..you understand,right?

She didn't answer, of course her face said, she was. She didn't sleep with anyone, great. Wait, what!

"Oh, little Marie is still a baby." I laughed, ignoring my own thoughts about her. She shrugged the topic off. "My turn now."

I'm ready for next question.

"What's your favourite animated or cartoon program?"

"Sponge Bob Square pants." I replied. "Haha. I watched that show with my best friend. She said she used to watch it when she was young, but I don't even remember which show I watched when I was young."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I don't remember anything from my childhood."

Amnesia. Liam told me and Harry about it. Bad is that she doesn't know about it.

"You will remember though."

"No I won't. I don't understand what is the problem with me."

I decided to change the topic.

"What's the longest you've gone without sleep?" I asked. "Honestly saying, three nights."

"Seriously. why?" I cannot even think of losing sleep even for a night.

"It was when my ex cheated on me. I cried a lot for him, everytime I closed my eyes, I would imagine him and me and our Happy times. It made me sick and dad was so worried that he called a doctor."

"You were in love with him, weren't you?"

"Yes. Maybe because he was my first love."

Her words made me feel something inside me? Do they call it jealousy? The way she talked about him, it was obvious she was in love with him, he must've hurt her real bad.

"What is something you cannot live without?"

"No particular thing like that." I replied.

She yawned.

"I think we should sleep now and wait for the morning." She nodded and placed her head on my shoulder and slept. I observed her face even if it was dark.

She has perfect eyes, perfect smile, perfect figure and the best part is, she is a good human. Maybe if we had a good start and never fought, we would have been great friends. She is an amazing girl. I get why Harry likes her and also, Niall admires her.

Do I admire her too? I mean, she has been through a lot and I've seen her to the closest. I was there when she cried to get that fear out of her head, I was there when she needed someone to help her. Am I her saviour? And if i'm by any chance, does that mean, I've stopped hating her?

------

Wow Zayn and Sophia stuck in the forest.Sophia talking about her ex.Zayn finding her cute.

Zayn is jealous.

Is Zayn falling for her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 3.2K 29
I'm faith miller,I'm 16 years old have light blue eyes and brunette hair with green and blue highlights. I like to cheer,sing,dance,draw and make Yo...
7.9K 549 25
Athazagoraphobia - The fear of being forgotten "The playlist is on your laptop, do what you wish with it, but please, for once, listen." - Everly Fea...
741K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
10.3K 534 104
*Currently paused due to busy schedule. I will still complete unfinished requests.* English || Nederlands Although the saying goes: "Don't judge a bo...