Can You Save Me? [Complete]

By FanaticOfStuff

In this alternative universe, Midoriya Izuku has become a villain. He no longer fights for justice but for re... More

Deku's Childhood
Chapter 1: A Normal Day...Kinda
Chapter 2: A Big Bully
Chapter 3: A Rocket
Author's Note
Chapter 4: Quirk-less?
Chapter 5: Ahhhhhh
Chapter Six: All Might
Chapter Seven: Coming Clean
Chapter Eight: Entrance Exam
Chapter Nine: Trouble
Chapter Ten: Reconcile
Chapter Eleven: Talking
Chapter Twelwe:
Author's Note
Chapter Thirteen: Disaster Upon Disaster
Chapter Fourteen: First Day
Chapter Fifteen: Rescue Mission
Chapter Sixteen: Villains
Chapter Seventeen: Nomu
Chapter Eighteen: Ka-Chan & Deku (Warning of Romantic Stuff)
Chapter Ninteen: Sports Festival
Chapter Twenty: Let the Games Begin
Chapter Twenty-One: Strategy
My readers are the best!!!! (Author's Note)
Chapter Twenty-Two:Cavalry Battle
Chapter Twenty-Three: Lunch Time Tensions
Chater Twenty-Four: Videos Galore
Chapter Twenty-Five: Friends
Chapter Twenty-Six: Secret's Out
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Family Day
Chapter Twenty-Nine: First Day at Camp
Chapter Thirty: Kidnapping
Chapter Thirty-One: Three Way
Chapter Thirty-Two: Punishment
Chapter Thirty-Three: Smut
Chapter Thirty-Four: Bad Luck
Chapter Thirty-Five: Death is Inevitable
Chapter Thirty-Six:
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Its Over

Chapter Twenty-Eight:

693 36 13
By FanaticOfStuff

His fingers coiled around my neck, "Guess who?" I heard a scratchy voice say.

"W-who?" I said nervously. I mentally cussed at myself for not going with Ururaka-San.

"A recruiter." He hummed.

"H-huh?"

"Join me."

"Y-you're go-gonna have to elaborate." I said with a shaky voice. I was scared shitless, what does this crazy bastard mean?

"Don't tell me you already forgot?" He said with fake sadness.

"..."

He sighed, "Whatever, just remember my offer." And with that he was gone.

As soon as he let go, I started having a coughing fit and an immense headache. What the hell? I couldn't help but feel that I've heard that voice before... but where? I was at the mall with the rest of 1-A when I was randomly assaulted by a villain! At least, I think he is a villain.

     I was having a grand old time but Ururaka-San left to find something, leaving me completely alone and that was when that person attacked. You know, this is really bothering me, I know that villain, but I can't figure out from where. Ugh, whatever, I'll figure it out later.

     Anyways, I pulled out my phone to text in the class group chat, we need to get together and yeah. I just feel unsafe right now, I wanna be with them.

Me: Where are you guys..?

Ururka-San: Trying to find Iida-Kun, he ran into some random store.

Iida-Kun: Not true. I followed Mineta-Kun and he went inside a store.

Ururaka-San: Sooooooo, I'm right.

Mineta-Kun: I'm just being a feminist right now.

Ururaka-San: What does that even mean?

Jirou-San: Means he's in Venessa's Secret.

Hagakure-San: Mineta-Kun, I can see you...

Mineta-Kun: ......

Hagakure-San: Don't tell me 🤦‍♂️

Mineta-Kun: I totally didn't follow you.. 😏

Cupcake ❤️: Can you idiots shut up!! My phone's gonna die with all these notifications!

Todoroki-Kun: You could just turn off notifications.

Cupcake ❤️: I'll turn off your breathing! DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Kirishima-Kun: Bad time?

Kaminari-Kun: Probably bro.

Me: Yo peeps, I texted for a reason! Answer my god damn question! Where are y'all?

Yaoyoruzu: Excellent question!

Asui-San aka Tsu-Chan: Kiru.

Sero: We in the mall dude.

Me: Y'all getting on my last nerve.😤

Cupcake ❤️: Piss off Deku.

Me: Why you so mean?

Aoyama-Kun: Is everyone here for me?!? Did you miss me that much!?!?? ❤️😭😇😘😋😗😙😗😘☺️😗😛😛🧐😄😛😃🤓🧐🤓🤣😜🤣😛😝🤣🤓

Cupcake ❤️: The fuck is going on here..?

Me: Y'all are bastards, I'm gonna go to the food court. You are welcome to join.

Todoroki-Kun: We had lunch before we left...

Me: So? Ain't nothing gonna keep me from my food. Oh and, y'all can go fuck yourselves.

Kirishima-Kun: The hell's gotten into him.

Sero: Idk

Iida-Kun: I have a theory.

Ashido-San: Which is...?

Iida-Kun: He's been spending too much time with Bakugo-Kun.

Cupcake ❤️: So y'all saying this is my fault?

Iida-Kun: I rest my case.

Kaminari-Kun: Makes total sense.

Kirishima-Kun: Totally, Bakugo has been saying "y'all" and Midoriya has been cussing.

Cupcake ❤️: WHY Y'ALL BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING!!! JUST GO AHEAD AND DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Kirishima-Kun: Guys, let's send Bakugo to anger management rather than taking him to camp.

Me: OH MY GOD!!! Kirishima-Kun, you are a genius! Also I'm at Express Panda.

Cupcake ❤️: I fucking hate y'all.

     With that, I turned off the notifications and got in line, within a few moments, all twenty of us where in together, waiting to get food and talking like idiots. We got our food and pushed a bunch of tables together so we can all sit at one large one. Throughout the entire meal, Ka-Chan kept staring at me.

"What?" I finally blurted.

He made a sour expression, "Nothing..."

"Something."

     He looked back at his food and started eating again. I got up to throw away my food and he followed.

"Seriously, what is it?"

He didn't say anything, just grabbed my wrist and dragged me off to some corner, away from everyone.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed.

"You really have been spending too much time with me.." He observed.

I tilted my head in confusion, "Seriously, What the hell is it?"

"Gah! You're head tilt is too fucking adorable! You look like the cutest puppy!!!"

"What?"

He quickly composed himself, "I have a question for you..."

"Hmm?"

"Who did that to you?" He said pointing to my neck.

I instinctively touched my neck, "Who did what?"

He grabbed my other wrist and dragged me into a bathroom. He stood me in front of a mirror and then pointed to my neck "That."

I widened my eyes, there were long slender red prints on my neck, but were hidden under my collar "How did you notice..?"

"I'm your Cupcake, how wouldn't I notice?"

"True."

"Seriously, what happened?"

"A villain tried to choke the living shit out of me. No big deal."

"WHAT THE HELL!?!! AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ANYONE?! YOU DIDN'T CALL ME SO I COULD BEAT THE FUCKER UP?!? WHAT THE HELL DEKU?!? HOW DARE HE LAY A HAND ON YOU!" He screamed while pacing.

"C-calm down." I said going over to him and grabbing his shoulders. "It's okay, I'm okay."

"HE LEFT MARKS ON YOU! MARKS ON MY DEKU!"

"That's why your mad?" I sighed and took his hand in mine and led him inside a stall. I put the toilet cover down and plopped on it. The entire time Ka-Chan was watching with amusement in his eyes. I gingerly brought my hands to my collar and started to unbutton my shirt, I got to the bottom and yanked it out of my pants, I threw my shirt at Ka-Chan who hung it on the hook. "You know, I'm yours, you can mark me all you want." I cringed at what just came out of my mouth, but it seemed to excite my boyfriend. He licked his bottom lips, causing me to bite mine.

"No." He said firmly. "This isn't what I meant."

"Oh? So..."

"Listen, I really wanna kiss you right now but, someone hurt you and I wanna bite there head off even more."

"That's sweet." I said with a smile. "So I should put my shirt back on?" I said playfully

"That's sounds like a question rather than a statement."

"It was. Your choice."

"You make things really hard for me."

"That's the point." I said with a wink.

"Then I just might take you up on that offer."

"You can't resist me."

"True."

     I opened my arms for a hug and he gladly complied. His intoxicating smell engulfed me, I can't get enough of this guy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in the crook of his neck, he responded by hugging me tighter.

"I like this." I mumbled.

"I like you." He responded.

"Weirdo."

"I can feel your heartbeat. Do I make you that excited?"

"Idiot, of course you do." Again, I wanted to tell him that I love him, but just couldn't bring myself too.

"Wow, I didn't expect you to admit that."

I pulled back to look him in the eyes, "Do I make you excited."

"Tch, why would you ask that?" I tilted my head and he grabbed one of my hands and placed them on his heart. I widened my eyes at how fast it was beating. "We've been together for a while now yet I still feel like this. You're something else, Deku. I hope I never lose this feeling." He said with the sweetest smile on his face.

"Ka-Chan..." I said with awe.

"Anyway, we should probably get going." He said letting go.

"Awww, I was enjoying this." I pouted.

He chuckled while grabbing my shirt "Here put it on."

"You put it on me."

"You have two perfectly good arms, use them."

"Hmph." I crossed my arms and pretended to be mad.

"See, you are a baby. But fine." He then kissed my forehead and helped me get dressed. "Leave your shirt untucked, you look like you're fifty with it tucked."

"Then button my shirt too."

"No."

"Pwease."

He rolled his eyes and proceeded to "Happy?"

"Very."

"You're happy at my misery?"

"How are you miserable? You have me."

"True."

We walked out of the stall and I frowned, seeing the marks on my neck, "I wanna cover 'em."

"With what?"

"Makeup, dummy."

"Then let's go."

"Hold up, let me just tell everyone."

Me: Yo guys, me and Cupcake are gonna go somewhere. We'll meet you at school before the busses leave.

Ururaka-San: Who's Cupcake..?

Me: When did I say Cupcake?

Iida-Kun: Read your previous text.

Todoroki-Kun: I can take a guess 😏

Me: Todoroki-Kun! I meant Ka-Chan.

Everyone: HUH?!?!?!???!?!?

Me: Later y'all.

Cupcake ❤️: DEKUUUU!!! DIEEEEEEEEE!

Me: I didn't do nothing...

      I looked up at a very red Ka-Chan, I couldn't tell if he was angry or embarrassed. Well, it doesn't matter. I ran out and he followed. We got the foundation and he helped me put it on, and he seemed okay.

     We met up with everyone at school and they kept giving me and Ka-Chan looks.

"What is it?" I asked when I had enough.

"Noooooothiiiiiiiiing." They said suspiciously.

"Soooooomethiiiiiiiiing." I mimicked.

"Deku-Kun." Ururaka-San chirped.

"I told you not to call me that."

"Yet you have no problem when Bakugo calls you that." Todoroki-Kun added.

I looked at him "You're suppose to be on my side." He smirked and didn't say anything else.

"Also you two have been spending a lot of time together." Iida-Kun added.

"And there's this vibe when you two are together." Kaminari-Kun added.

"And you guys act differently around each other." Kirishima-Kun stated.

"So?" I spat.

"WAIT A MINUTE! I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!" Mineta-Kun shouted. "YOU TWO ARE DATING!!!"

Everyone started laughing, "I don't think that's true, they seem like they hate each other."

I shifted uncomfortably on my heel and spoke, "It is true."

"Huh?!?" They all screamed.

"It's true." I confirmed.

"We don't believe you." Someone said.

"You don't have to, but it's true." I said.

"Oh yeah? Is it true Bakugo?"

I looked over at him and he started walking towards me. He put his hands on my face and pulled me into a kiss. "Does that answer your question?" He said still looking at my wide eyes.

     They were all pretty surprised but really supportive. The entire bus ride was filled with questions and stares from Aizawa-Sensei.

"Be safe!" He suddenly announced when we came to the topic of us having sex.

     I had to explain with very red cheeks that we've never done it. Which caused more questions.

"Stop being so fucking nosy and shut up!" Ka-Chan screamed.

     Everyone immediately was quiet and went to there own chatter. I rested my head against his shoulder and slept for the rest of the ride.

————————————————————————
         Author's Note (Please Read)

Yo peeps, how's it hanging? I have a couple announcements for y'all.

•I won't update as frequently because I'm starting schooling Monday, plus I have summer homework... that I haven't started. I'll try to update 3 times a week but you never know.

•Also, I'm gonna do the next couple chapters from Bakugo's POV, I'll probably have a little notice at the beginning of the chapter to let y'all know.

Also, texts will be in italics, emphasis words will be bold, author's notes will also be bold, unless I indicate otherwise.

•2K READS?!? LIKE WHAT?!? THANK YOU SO MUCH! ALSO #10 in KatsuDeku stories?! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

•Also, what would you think of me writing a KiriBaku story next? I have a couple ideas, so let me know!! I was also thinking maybe KiriKami?

•LONGEST CHAPTER! Almost 2k words!

•I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
155K 4.1K 26
Izuku Midoriya is a thief, it's all he's ever known. Now he knows it's not right but what's a guy to do when he has no money and everyone/everything...
7.5K 321 11
When Katsuki distracts himself from his desires, and love, for a certain green haired hero, he creates more problems for himself than he solves. Just...
3.2K 63 18
"Bakugo, Midoriya, today you will be taking care of Eri." Aizawa said. "What?!?" Bakugo started to rage. "It will be a great way for you guys to lea...