Wolf Allergic βœ” | Kim Namjoon...

By mociminji

Completed βœ” I- *sneeze* Fckin- *sneeze* Allergic- *sneeze* To Dogs- *scratch* - In which, Kim Namjoon, an alp... More

πŸ“ƒ: I
πŸ“ƒ: II
πŸ“ƒ: III
πŸ“ƒ: IV
πŸ“ƒ: V
πŸ“ƒ: VI
πŸ“ƒ: VII
πŸ“ƒ: VIII
πŸ“ƒ: IX
πŸ“ƒ: X
πŸ“ƒ: XI
πŸ“ƒ: XII
πŸ“ƒ: XIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIV
πŸ“ƒ: XV
πŸ“ƒ: XVI
πŸ“ƒ: XVII
πŸ“ƒ: XVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XIX
πŸ“ƒ: XX
πŸ“ƒ: XXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XXX
πŸ“ƒ: XXXI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXV
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XLI
πŸ“ƒ: XLII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIV
πŸ“ƒ: XLV
πŸ“ƒ: XLVI
πŸ“ƒ: XLVII
πŸ“ƒ: XLVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XLIX
πŸ“ƒ: L
πŸ“ƒ: LI
πŸ“ƒ: LII
πŸ“ƒ: LIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIV
πŸ“ƒ: LV
πŸ“ƒ: LVI
πŸ“ƒ: LVII
πŸ“ƒ: LVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LIX
πŸ“ƒ: LX
πŸ“ƒ: LXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXX
πŸ“ƒ: Once in A Blue Moon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: Out of The Blue
πŸ“ƒ: LXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXX
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXV
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVI
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVII
πŸ“ƒ: Supermoon
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXVIII
πŸ“ƒ: LXXXIX
πŸ“ƒ: XC
πŸ“ƒ: XCI
πŸ“ƒ: Oh My Gospel!
πŸ“ƒ: XCII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIV
πŸ“ƒ: XCV
πŸ“ƒ: XCVI
πŸ“ƒ: XCVII
πŸ“ƒ: XCVIII
πŸ“ƒ: XCIX
πŸ“ƒ: C
πŸ“ƒ: CI
πŸ“ƒ: CII
πŸ“ƒ: CIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIV
πŸ“ƒ: CV
πŸ“ƒ: CVI
πŸ“ƒ: CVII
πŸ“ƒ: CVIII
πŸ“ƒ: CIX
πŸ“ƒ: CX
πŸ“ƒ: Eclipse
πŸ“ƒ: CXI
πŸ“ƒ: CXII (Finale)
πŸ“ƒ: Crescent
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Aftermath
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Our First Date Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Return to Daegu
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Namjoon's Bedtime Story
πŸ“ƒ: Half-Moon
πŸ“ƒ: Prequel, Alpha and Ashes
πŸ“ƒ Bonus Chapter: Tasty Snack
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Tongue Technology
πŸ“ƒ: Me After You
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.1
πŸ“ƒ: No One Missed Seokjin?
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: What were you hiding from me? Pt.2
πŸ“ƒ Bonus: Can I Have My Own Yeon Please?
2nd Anniversary + Giveaway

πŸ“ƒ: XL

11.1K 659 251
By mociminji

🖋

The bell had rang, signaling that the classes were already over. Namjoon walked back to his class along with Taehyung to retrieve his bag. When he had arrived, he saw Jimin and Y/N gathered their stuff before leaving.

Namjoon sighed, he put his sleeve up to cover his nose. He approached his seat, with four eyes watching him.

"Are you okay, Namjoon?" The girl asked, she grabbed her bag, trying to get Namjoon's jacket out.

Namjoon didn't bat an eye on her and just nodded. He felt bad, afraid of offending the girl. But he couldn't open his nose now, not when those scent still lingered.

Jimin watched with his two arm crossed.

"Did I smell that bad?" She asked innocently, retreating her hand from the bag, sniffing to her own body, she could not smell anyway, because of her colds.

Well, Namjoon didn't mean anything bad. "Yes, please take a bath." Lies. He just wanted to get rid of that alphas scent.

A slight of hurt were written on her eyes. Jimin moved forward. "What the hell dude!" He thought Namjoon was crazy, talking shit about his friend.

Y/N would lie if she said she didn't get offended. But hey, it's not a big deal. If she had a smell, then she supposed to take a bath. Maybe her morning bath were not enough. Not to mention, how she acted around Namjoon this whole time, sneezing and wearing mask around him. Acted as if he was a virus or something. She did worse.

"Hey, it's okay, Jim. Come on, let's eat. And Namjoon, I will dip myself with a tub full of perfume later." She grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him out of the class, the smaller boy still glaring at the older though. She walked faster, leaving Namjoon speechless. He had messed up once again.

They both walked passed Taehyung who leaned  his back on the door, the girl nodded at him, but Jimin scoffed instead. He stopped and warned, "Tell your friend over there, to stay away from us, that stupid tall fucker." Jimin hissed. The girl clicked her tongue, "Come on, Jim!"

Meanwhile, at the cafeteria, Jimin kept on complaining about Namjoon's recent attitude.

"Oh my God! That tall dude is a freak!" He jabbed his fork into the steak he had ordered earlier.

"That's enough, Jimin!" The girl slammed her fist on the desk and Jimin lips pursed into a thin line. She had enough of Jimin nagging, if he didn't stop him now, he won't even stop later.

Jimin pouted, he missed his old self of his best friend, when she was on elementary she was a sweet and shy girl, but now, she became even scarier that made him shocked once he returned from America back then.

Jimin huffed puffed his cheeks. "Fine. He is still a jerk—" the girl glared and Jimin finally stopped. Silently ate his steak, while planning for Namjoon's death in his head. No one shall insult his bestfriend.

They finished both of their food. Jimin still got more class to attend.

"Ugh— I hate Mr. Nam class!" Jimin whined, placing his cheeks on the canteen's wooden desk. The girl chuckled.

"Well, you gotta blast now dude. Or Mr. Nam will get you a detention and you will have to spend more hours with him." Jimin stood up abruptly while holding his sling bag.

"Fine. See you later, Y/N." He dragged his feet lazily with his slumped shoulder. The girl just laughed at her friend's childish act. That little gochu, seriously.

She also grabbed her own bag, opening it and seeing Namjoon newly washed Jacket. Wondering when she should give it back.

"Maybe later.." she thought.

She walked passed the hallway, heading to the library. As usual at this hour, less student stayed inside the library. She entered the quiet room, slowly walked passed a few book shelf. She looked after another poetry book references and one certain thick book caught her eyes. She pulled it out. When she already held the book on her hand, she was greeted with a pair of shocked eyes, that could be seen between the empty spot on the shelf.

"Namjoon?" She called the guy who stood opposite of her on the other side.

He stood there stiffly, the girl coughed.

" I-I will just go now." She walked away. Namjoon snapped out and ran toward the shelf and jump right in front of her.

"Wait- I—" the alphas scent had faded away. Namjoon could breathe in ease already.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it earlier. Y-you were not smelly. I must be crazy." He hit his head repeatedly, calling himself 'pabo' over and over.

"Okay, Kim Pabo?" The girl chuckled

"Kim Pabo?" Namjoon asked, now they stood together behind the shelf full of books.

"Well, you kept on calling yourself that. So I supposed you might. change your name as well. Kim Namjoon pabo." She said in mockery time.

Namjoon rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Oh by the way," she took out the jacket from inside her back.

"This, thank you Joonie." She called him by that nickname again. Namjoon blushed.

He grabbed the jacket and he could smell the jasmine scent as well as the detergent smell that used to stick on the girl's body. He grinned.

"You washed it? You don't have too though. Thank you, Y/N." He said

"Nah, it was dirty yesterday. So I got to wash appropriately. " She replied it duh tones.

"Well, thank you. And it smell really good like you, haha." He fakes out a laugh. He could hear someone else facepalming from behind.

"You just sounded like pervert you know!" the girl chuckled and nudged his elbow. Namjoon mentally palmed himself, why the hell did you said that!

"Uh- I" Namjoon stuttered as he got flustered, rubbing the back of his neck.

But then suddenly he heard a loud thud. Someone accidentally bumped into the shelf, knocking down all the books. The girl saw this with widened eyes, she lowered his head with her two hands over it, trying to cover herself from the falling books. Her eyes shut tight waiting for the impacts. But Namjoon reflexively pulled her into his embrace, hugging her tightly. One hand on her back, the other towering her head. Pushing it down to his chest. Her head on his chest. The book had fell  yet the girl still safe.

It was silent from some moments, only Namjoon's loud heartbeat could be heard. Soon, their heart beaten in sync— both fast and loud. She opened her eyes, stunned at what just happened. She was being hugged, she was being hugged. Mayday mayday! Alert alert! Conscience not found 404!! Suddenly, she felt like her head had been switched off. Namjoon haven't let go of her body, but neither she letting go off Namjoon's.

"Oops sorry!" A familiar deep baritone voice could be heard, they heard his fast steps, running away. Then both of them snapped, breaking their hugs.

"Oh sorry Y/N—" Namjoon blushed even harder. His cheeks were burning red. Yesterday, he snaked his hands over her waist, today, it's escalated so quickly that he got her whole body, under his arms. So close, that Namjoon wished the time to stop right there. He should thanked the deep voiced guy earlier. But also mentally noted himself, to kick his ass off later. He almost hurt his mate.

🖋

AND HAPPY 10k 🎉🎉🎉
It was 7k and now?! 😭😭😭
I'm thank y'all for reading and loving this book! I'm really grateful that someone actually enjoy what I wrote. I will try my best, again, to make this book more enjoyable! It's still far from the end, idk if that's makes you happy or not, but I will work harder!

Anyway, where are you came from, my readers? I really wanted to know

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1K 48
When Jimin moved, he didn't know his life would completely change. Now in a new town he is surrounded by creatures he only heard in myths and stories...
62.2K 2.6K 25
Summary: You live a quiet life in your late grandfather's cabin in the woods. You go to school just to graduate and get your diploma, not to make fri...
1.7K 168 13
Just alpha taehyung going through an existential crisis after being separated from his mate omega jimin and his pup for a week. Jungkook sneezed for...
133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...