You Cant Hide Your Feelings

By lovelychey

This is a Pretty Little Liars fanfiction. This is a Jaria love story. Jason and Aria have been in love with... More

Opposite Directions
Secrets
I know you feel it too
Hiding the truth
Janitors Closet
Spring Break.
Back already?!
I will ruin you!
You're such a liar!
You win okay?!
She doesn't exist.
Our new life.
Its been a while.
Dinner with Mama D.
I have changed.
A/N
I love you.
New job and happiness.
Best friends for life.
Questions..
The big day.
Welcome Home Party
Time to find out.
Decorating and Looking.
Perfect.
It's time.
Our baby girl
Back to work..
Boy oh boy
Brother Sister Time.
Where were you?
Regrets and Mistakes
Because I still love you.
Pure Love.
Back home
Sick
Yes or No?
Youre okay
Accident
I will love you forever
Only ones I need
Leave
Apologies
This is all we need
Girl's Day
Its whose?
In and Out
Options
Flashback
Finding out
Tell me you love me
Say it
Chit chat
Authors note
A hot stink
Ending

Heat Of The Moment

4.3K 82 6
By lovelychey

*Aria POV*

I woke up and looked at the girls they were all sleeping. I quietly got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and grabbed the hairtie that was in my wrist and put my hair up. I smiled at my reflection and opened the door and closed it quietly.

"We meet again" Jason spoke in a soft sleepy voice. I let out a soft giggle and looked at his beautiful bluish green eyes. He starred at me for as long as I starred at him.

Next thing I knew Jason had pushed me against the bathroom door and kissed me. I opened the door and we walked into the bathroom and locked it behind us. He sat me on the counter as I ran my fingers through his hair. His lils were perfect, they were soft and fit mine just right.

Jason broke the kiss when he heard a knock on the door. "Just a sec" I said as he hid in the shower and I jumped off the counter and opened the door.

"You okay Aria?" Alison had asked me suspiciously. I nodded and closed the door. She and I went downstairs.

"So whats up?" I asked as she sat across from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 836 44
*Completed* (first story of the 'Unconditional' series) Kota Monroe is best friends with Alison Dilaurentis, and the PLLs . She gets really close wit...
8.6K 513 36
Desiree and Ariana have been together for years. But Desiree has a big secret that will leave Ariana heartbroken. While feeling hurt and alone Ariana...
25.4K 1.1K 38
A Justin Timberlake fanfic! When Justin goes to leave for his Europian leg of the tour. He meets an ordinary girl; Aria Traumen with a odd background...
6.3K 69 10
Jaria PLL story: An au type story with the same plot of A. ~~ Aria and Jason were both drunk... but they slept with each other once, before Alison's...