Violated: What's a Happy Endi...

By AmbrosaNorthR

Tweek has had possibly the worst possible life. He has been Raped, Assaulted, Kidnapped, Abused, And has been... More

Chapter one
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
part 15
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
23
Part 24
Part 25
26
27
28
29 - step one
30 - Step Two
31- Step three
32 - Step four
33 - Step Five (The final step)
Epilouge
About the Author

Part 17

3.2K 79 104
By AmbrosaNorthR

"Craig is sick?" Token asked through the phone and I hummed in response. 

"Don't worry, we are coming over to help," Token told me and I just nodded despite him being unable to see me. 

"O-Okay," I simply respond and I hear the noise that indicated that he had hung up. 

Craig has been asleep for almost five hours, with the occasional complaints and request, and Ruby had left after breakfast so I've just sat on my couch watching random movies all day. 

"Tweek, I'm cold," I heard Craig's weak voice say from the staircase. 

I looked back and saw him shirtless on the staircase. He had his arms wrapped around a pillow and a blanket hanging off his head. 

I had to hold back a laugh as I stood up and walked towards him. 

"Maybe it's because your sh-shirtless and o-out of b-b-bed," I suggested and let out a tired groan as he walked down the rest of the stairs and lazily fell onto me, his head hiding in the cook of my neck. 

"It wasn't comfy enough," he whined and I chuckled as I held him up. 

"D-Do you want me to get y-you a different one?" I asked and he nodded slightly but didn't move. 

"G-Go to the couch and I-I'll get o-one," I said and he let out a groan but stood up and lazily walked to the couch; the blanket on his head about to fall. 

I shook my head with a smile and went up to my room and grabbed every over sized shirt, hoodie, or sweater I owned and took them down stairs. 

I plopped down the -somewhat- neat pile of folded tops by the couch where Craig was laying. 

"P-Pick one," I said and he held out his arm reaching for me. I chuckled and gently grabbed his hand and pulled him up. 

He started to go through the clothes, some he just tossed to the side while others he'd try on just to put them with the others that he disapproved of. 

Eventually he had gone through the pile of clothes and made another pile on the other side of him that was a lot messier. He looked around for more clothes and pouted when he didn't see anymore. 

He is so adorable when he is sick. It's like watching older Craig being  controlled by baby version of Craig. 

He glared at me as I started to pick up the shirts when he let out a little gasp and pulled out an Over sized Sweater that was hand knitted. 

He gladly put it on and started pointing at all the many different colors that gave it a galaxy like pattern. 

"You l-like that one?" I asked and he nodded before grabbing the blanket and pillow and going to sleep on the couch. 

I smiled as I went up to my room and tossed the clothes on my bed, too lazy to put them away. 

I heard someone knock on the door and a scarred scream come from downstairs. I jumped at the sudden out burst and then ran down the stairs as quickly as I could to see Craig sitting with his knees to his chest and the blanket covering everything but his eyes. 

"I-It's just T-Token and some o-other people," I said calmly as I went and opened the door. 

"Where is he?" Was the first thing I heard. It was said so quickly I didn't know who it came from and honestly doubted if I'd heard it at all. 

"C-Come in. C-Craig is on the Couch h-hiding," I stated and Token quickly rushed in. 

"You already know he is the mother figure and Craig has only gotten really sick once before so Token's mother instincts are kicking in," Clyde explained calmly although you could hear the worried tone hidden in his voice. 

"Craig! Get back here!" we heard Token shout followed by a loud thud. 

Clyde and I turned our attention towards the two boys and saw Craig on the floor behind the couch and Token standing on the other side with a worried yet annoyed expression on his face. 

"Cr-Craig?" I questioned and he looked at me while he held his side. I saw tears form in his eyes and I quickly went to him. 

"C'mon, let's st-stand up," I softly say, helping him stand up. 

I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and my arm around Craig's waist, making him let out a whine of pain. 

"Owie," he whined and I moved my arm a bit so it was right above his waist. 

"S-Sorry. C-Come on and let's g-get to the Couch," I said softly and he nodded as he leaned on my shoulder. 

I walked back to the couch, dragging Craig along, and took notice of the two boys' surprised expressions. 

I put Craig down on the couch and he rested his head on the pillow and reached for the blanket which I pulled up to his chin again. 

"N-Now sleep," I sternly said and he playfully glared at me. 

"And if I don't?" He tiredly questioned and I shrugged. 

"I'll t-take my sweater b-back and make you e-eat canned soup," I said and he shook his head before letting out a fake yawn and closing his eyes. 

"I sleeping now," he said quietly making me chuckle. 

I ruffled his hair making him scrunch his nose and turn to his side. I rolled my eyes and adjusted the blanket before turning to the other two boys. 

"I'm done," Clyde simply said before walking into the kitchen. 

I turned to Token with a confused look and he just returned it with a blank face. 

"How do you get him to listen to you? He was terrified of people last time he was sick and he refuses to let Clyde or myself anywhere near him," Token questioned and I shrugged. 

"I-I don't know. H-He is acting s-sort of like a sm-small child so I am tr-treating him l-like one. Th-threatening him with c-canned soup instead of m-my homemade soup seems to work too," I say with a shrug as Clyde comes out with a bowl of what I assume to be the soup.

"What the fuck is this and why is it pink?" Clyde questioned and I nodded as I realized he took the Fruit soup that I had set out for Craig. 

"D-Do you like it?" I questioned and he nodded with a face that said 'duh' before pulling out the spoon revealing the pink liquids. 

"Why is it pink? Soup isn't supposed to be pink!" he said and I shrugged. 

"B-Because the beets m-make it pink," I explained making him hold out the bowl away from him. 

"There are beets in this?" he questioned rather loudly. 

I shushed him and pointed towards the sleeping teen on the bed making Clyde scoff. 

"Craig can sleep through anything. Now did you say there are beets in this?" Clyde said with a disgusted face. 

I nodded and all he had to say then was, "Why?"

"B-Because he wanted something r-red or pink and we don't have d-duck blood or tomatos. I alread h-have plans for the Strawberries," I explained making Clyde and token both gag. 

"Duck blood! Why the fuck would someone use duck blood in cooking?" Clyde exclaimed making Craig groan. 

"Shit," I muttered as I hurried into the kitchen. 

From the past five hours I've learned many things about sick Craig. One of those things being that if you wake him up without being subtle, such as gently shaking him and quietly asking him to get up, he will start guilt tripping you.

I made the mistake of bumping into the doorway, making a poster on my wall fall to the floor with a loud thud and a quick squeal of fear. He woke up and started to tear up and just stared at me with a hurt expression. After about four minutes of my apologizes and begs for him to go back to sleep he started yelling at me. 

Honestly it's adorable but annoying and he needs his sleep so I quickly figured out he likes Chai Lattes. 

As I was waiting for the coffee to brew I heard a scream and I walked out to see Craig sitting on the couch, Tears streaming down his face and a hurt expression. I chuckled at how Clyde was holding onto Token and they both had frightened yet shocked looks. 

"W-Why would you wake m-me up?" Craig weakly asked. His voice trembling as if he was ready to break down and Cry. 

I let out a sigh as Clyde and Token started apologizing when I heard the ding telling me the coffee was done.

I went back into the kitchen and finished the coffee; by the time I was done Craig was in the process of yelling at the two boys. 

"You guys are mean! Go away!" Craig said as he crossed his arms. 

"I-I'm so sorry Craig! J-Just go b-back to sleep," Clyde stuttered and Craig shook his head. 

"Nope! You woke me so I'm up and I don' want you near me so go 'way!" Craig said and I leaned against the door way. 

"Well if you don't want to go to sleep I guess I'll keep this Chai latte for myself since it makes you so sleepy," I said as I took a sip of the drink. 

Craig turned to face me and reached his arms out; his hands doing a grabbing motion. 

"Gimme! I'll go to sleep!" Craig said and I chuckled as I walked around to the front of the couch and sat next to him before handing him the coffee.

"Thank you!" Craig said cheerfully before drinking the latte. 

"Teach us your ways," Token said in a desperate tone. 

"H-he pays attention to y-you and listens when you show you a-are in c-control. I-I had the coffee so I was in ch-charge of who got it. H-He wanted it a-and would do what he h-had to in order for me t-to give it to him. H-he always keeps his word," I explained and Token nodded as if he was taking a mental note. 

"Done," Craig said as he held the cup towards me which I gladly took. 

"W-Wanna go back up to the b-bed?" I asked and he looked in thought. 

"It's colder up there, but it's more comfy... down here it is warmer but not as comfy..." he thought aloud and I let out a sigh. 

"Human heater?" I asked and he shrugged. 

"What about them?" he asked and I shrugged. 

"H-He want's me to lay with him s-since I'm a human heater. You wanna st-stay and hang out for a while or...?" I questioned and they shrugged. 

"Might as well head out. We should probably tell Mrs. Tucker where Craig is," Token said and I nodded. 

"Tell h-her that he is w-welcome to stay as l-long as needed if sh-she is too busy to w-watch him now," I said and they nodded oblivious to the real reason I didn't want Craig to go to his home.

"Oh an there is this festival thing that is happening next weekend. It's mostly booths but there is a few rides... like Ten or fifteen I think. Either way all of us guys are going and we are forcing you to go whether you like it or not unless you actually don't want to go or you can't go then we wont force you. we will only force you to go if you want to go," Clyde said slightly confusing me so I just nodded as a response. 

"Ok, see you later Tweek, you too Craig," Token said which Craig replied with his signature middle finger and stuck his tongue out. 

"Stupid jerks," he muttered as he tossed the blanket over his head, covering most of his face, and hugging the pillow before going up the stairs. 

I laughed a bit as the other two boys gave a confused look but shrugged it off and waved goodbye before leaving. 

I nodded as I locked the door behind them and decided to ignore the fact that Clyde took the soup with him. I then followed the lazily moving blanket that dragged behind up the stairs. 

As Craig laid down on the bed he pat the spot next to him. I hesitantly walked up to him and laid next to him and felt his face. 

"Y-your temperature is going back down," I told him and he smile before saying a tired 'yay'. 

"So warm," he muttered as he wrapped his arms around me tiredly. 

I smiled to myself as I wrapped my arm gently around him and closed my eyes, quickly falling asleep. 

Okay so heads up next one is going to be a small time skip.... just saying

I'm doing this so we don't have like 50 chapters that are 1500+ words each okay....

That's too drawn out and honestly would get boring... like really fast...

I also may go missing for a while because I am mentally preparing myself for season 7 of Voltron... I also am trying to catch up on my writing... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 775 16
⚠️THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MY FIC 'LEVEL UP' READ THAT BEFORE YOU READ THIS ⚠️ It's been 9 months since Anna was locked away and 7 months since Keith an...
8M 129K 28
Jace Hamilton is Reese Burnett's sworn enemy, the culprit who made her high school life hell. But what if this taboo existence returns for the summer...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.