The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

By DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... More

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 5: Misunderstanding
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 37: Frenemies
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 40: A Day to Remember
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad

18.3K 566 105
By DreamcatcherItis

Samantha's POV

"Spit it out." Jessica eyed me suspiciously, when Emily came in the view.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Sam is hiding something from us." She said to Emily.

"How do you know?"

"Alec gave her a bunch of flowers and cards and she's not telling me why." Jessica stated as Emily's eyes widens.

Shit, shit, shit.

"Are you in a relationship with him?" she asks and shook my head vigorously.

"Then? Just tell me already! I'm really getting curious now!" she said, "Yeah me too." Jess agreed with her.

I took a deep breath, "Umm, m-me and A-Alec, actually...." I started to stutter.

"You and Alec what?"

"MeandAleckissed" I said with a speed.

"Say what??!!" they shouted at me in unison.

"Why would you do this, Sam?!" Jessica asked in disbelief.

"Th-That was a su-sudden action and it just h-happened." I sighed looking down.

"Don't tell me you kissed him back!" Emily asks.

I nodded my head slightly as another voice came from the behind.

"Wait, did I heard kiss?" Cole asked happily and kisses Emily on her cheek.

"Hey baby, what y'all are talking about?" he asks her as she sighed.

"Sam kissed your best friend."

"Woah, that escalated fast!" William exclaimed as I looked up-to him, what does it mean?

"Holy Moly! I'm so happy!" Cole said excitedly as Emily looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you fucking serious right now? She lost her first kiss to a player, you moron!" she nearly yelled at him.

How did she know?

"Wait, how do you know that it was my first kiss?" I asked her as she rolls her eyes.

"It's so obvious to found out honey." she stated.

"Yeah so what? Alec is a nice guy, just because he sleeps around doesn't mean he's a really that bad. Then why are you with me?" he says getting annoyed.

"Babe! It was not meant for you!" she whines and turned his face to look at her.

"Class starts in five, better be in time." he walked away from with William as William gave us a apologetic look. We nodded our head.

"I'm so sorry, Emily. It's all my fault that you guys argued about something stupid that doesn't even matter." I apologized to her feeling bad.

"No, it's not your fault. He'll stick around, I know him." she smiled.

"Really?" I asked again.

"Yes, really. Now let's go before Mr. Anderson kills us." she joked as me and Jessica laughed a little.

We made our way to the first class, I didn't saw Alec today. Not that it's matter anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Bye Jess, see you in lunch." I said and made my way to the locker.

I don't why, but something is weird about Jess and Emily today. Like, when I saw her in third period, they were talking about something but immediately stopped when I came, and when I asked, they said it's not important.

And right now when I said 'bye' to Jess, she smiled but something was bit different.

Suddenly something caught my eyes, a slip of was stick on the front of the locker door.

'Room 110' it said with a arrow sign, first I thought it was a prank but when I saw another a paper, I was getting suspicious.

Second paper said, "Go to Auditorium." okay, what the hell is happening? I just wish I'm not getting late for calculus.

I walked in the direction of the auditorium, when another paper was stick that said,"Open the door."

So I did, I pushed open it and saw no one was there. It was only dark. I knew it was a prank!

When I turned around, a sound of switching on of the light startled me.

I saw a there was big balloon and a poster hanging from the ceiling, "Please forgive me Samantha" it said.

Wait, what?

Another light turned on and another poster came into the view, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." it said.

Wait is that-I couldn't even complete the sentence, when all the lights were on, and that's when I saw it. The whole auditorium was decorated with roses, balloons and cards and many more.

"I'm so sorry Sam." said a voice and I immediately turned to see the person in the stage.

"Alec." I breathed out, started to stare at the decorations in awe. This is so beautiful.

"Did you do all this?" I asked him as I was making my way towards the stage.

"Yes, do you like it?" he asked.

"Of course, but you didn't have to do that." I said looking at him, I didn't realise how much handsome he is. Okay Sam, stop!

"I had to, for your forgiveness." he sadly smiled. Wow, he's really nice, screw that, way nicer than I thought.

"So, do you forgive me?" he asked in a bit hesitance. What should I do? Oh wait! I just got a perfect idea!

"But I have some conditions, and if you follow them, then maybe I'll forgive you." I smiled.

"Deal." he said.

"First, you'll not call be 'baby' or anything."

"Done."

"Second, you'll not touch me, I mean pulling me by waist etc."

"Done."

"Third, you'll not boss me around by saying you can't talk to him/her."

"Done." he said chuckling.

"Last but not the least, you'll not ask me stupid questions and annoy me." I finished.

"Okay, so is that it?" he asked.

"Yup." I nodded my head.

"That means you forgave me right?" he's eyes twinkles with anticipation and excitement in the same time.

"You have to follow my conditions, then maybe I'll forgive you." I smirked at his direction and he's face falls.

"B-But you said you'll forgive me!! That's not fair, Sam!" he whines like a child.

"What are you? Five?" I laughed at his reaction.

"Oh come on! Forgive him already!" a voice says as my eyes went wide. Cole is here?

When I saw him, my voice was stuck. Oh my god, he heard all of it!

"You moron! You  ruined the whole moment." Emily came and smacked the back of Cole's head.

"Oww." he hissed.

"Your such a dumb fuck, Cole." William said out of nowhere. What the hell?

"Emily, maybe you should change your mind." Jessica laughed as she also came in front of me. This is so embarrassing!!

"Y-You guys were here from the beginning?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah." they said in unison, laughing and high fives with each other.

"That was all, Alec's idea." William patted Alec's shoulder as he smiled and looked down.

"Wait, that means that fight between Em and Cole, you guys knowing that we kissed, that was all a plan?"

"Yes! And it was so fun!" Jessica exclaimed as I became more embarrassed.

"First of all, when Alec said that you guys kissed to me and Jess, I wanted to beat the shit out of him. But when he shared us the plan he made we agreed because it was literally so cute and sweet." Emily said smiling and laughing.

"So, what are you waiting for? Forgive him!" Cole said.

"Yeah Sam, do it!" all of them said.

I sighed heavily and said, "Okay."

"Your plan worked bro!!" William laughed and I smiled unknowingly.

Maybe the bad boy isn't that bad.

Hey peeps!!
I know a short chapter but early update!!
Anyways, do you liked this chapter?
Alec did all of this just to gain her forgiveness, then what will he do in the future??
And a Happy 15th August to all my Indian babes!!! ❤
Give me your thoughts in the comment section 👇.
Click the 🌟 and vote :)

Love,
-U❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 669 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
8.3M 227K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...
56.7K 1.5K 14
"Let's make a deal." He offers. There is no way in hell that I will make a deal with the devil himself. "I--" but before I could say anything else h...
9.2M 422K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...