Hacker | HYUNGKI

Od Alexutz_17

Who would have thought that a single meeting can change everything? HIGHEST RANK : #1 IN HYUNGKI started: Ju... Více

◇Intro◇
◇Characters◇
01 | Not a pleasant meeting
02 | Do I know him?
03 | College and rumours
04 | Laziness at its finest
05 | Where do you have that jacket from?
06 | We are meant to meet
07 | Stalking?
09 | Heartbeat

08 | Hectic schedule and a stress reliever

693 56 21
Od Alexutz_17

It was a regular monday morning,which meant that Kihyun had to go back to college.Stressing himself was not a thing he enjoyed,therefore he never liked going to school.He was mature now,but somehow,his old habit of whining about going to school did not seem to disappear,and so he ruffled his hair with an exasperated whine,calling for his older brother.

"Kihyun-ah,cut it out.You're an adult." Wonho glared

"I know that,Sherlock"

"Then stop whining and get ready.You don't want another punishment,do you?"

"Of course not."

"Good.Now chop-chop,kid! I gotta make breakfast"

"Just so you know,I won't be able to eat much."

"And why is that? You don't like my breakfast anymore?" Wonho raised an eyebrow

"I love your food.It's just that I don't want to lose time.Just pack my breakfast and I'll eat it when I have time,ok?"

"Ok then"

"Thanks!"

"No problem,kid"

Once he arrived back in his room,Kihyun quickly dressed in his most comfortable clothes which consisted of a pair of black jeans and a white shirt accompanied by his favorite vans.He looked at his soft bed with a longing stare before reluctantly exiting the room and making his way downstairs to fetch his breakfast.

"Here it is,Kihyun-ah.Eat well and take care." Wonho grinned and ruffled Kihyun's soft hair.

"Don't do that.I'm no longer a kid.Bye" Kihyun rolled his eyes and patted his brother's strong back.

"Bye!" Wonho waved as he leaned against the counter.

Kihyun waved back and rushed outside.He headed towards the bus station,hoping to catch the bus on time.He was lucky.The bus was just about to come.

After about 5 minutes,he was finally able to take a seat in the bus and head towards the college.The ride was uneventful.Barely audible whispers of young lovers made Kihyun's lips curve upwards.He wished to have this kind of relationship.Loveable and full of sweet whispers to each other.It was just a foolish hope though.Nothing lasts forever so why bother? You'll only get hurt in the end even though you were once happy.As he was gazing somewhere far away,he couldn't help but think about the famous,tall male.A small smile made its appearance just by thinking about their relaxing and thrilling meetings.Their first meeting wasn't exactly a pleasant one but Kihyun thought that it was meaningful.He wondered what else he loved to do.What else made him happy,apart from his career.What else...

His aura,menacing but welcoming and full of mystery..His deep brown eyes..his dark,messy hair..His tall,elegant figure..He was perfect..

Before Kihyun could dive deeper in the beautiful ocean called 'Hyungwon',the loud voice of the driver snapped him out of his thoughts.

"How many times do I have to yell?! Get out of the bus! I don't want to be the reason of your late arrival!"

"Chill your ass,old man" a guy screamed in the back

"Have a good day" Kihyun smiled faintly at the tired,old man before stepping out of the bus.

"You too kid"

A cold breeze ruffled Kihyun's hair as soon as he was in front of the huge building.His throat became dry and his hands were sweaty.He hated monday.Not only because of the horrible teachers.He had a hectic schedule which deprived him of relaxing moments.Assignments over assignments occupied his time.

"What a crappy day.." he muttered and pushed the wooden doors wide open,letting the evil aura envelop his soul.

"Hey,Ki!"

"Oh..Hey,Hyuk"

The bright smile of his new friend,Minhyuk made him smile back.

"How's life? Are you looking forward to this crappy day? Yeah,me neither"

"Is that so obvious?" Kihyun asked as they walked towards their first class

"Dude..you have "I hate monday" written all over your face" Minhyuk giggled

"Hmph..well,I really want to get over it as soon as possible"

"You better! This depressed face does not suit you"

"I appreciate your sincerity.." Kihyun rolled his eyes

"Oh crap.." Minhyuk gasped loudly

"Hmm? What?" Kihyun yawned and sat down in his seat

"I forgot to text Hyunwoo back last night! He's going to think that I ignored him!" Minhyuk panicked

"All your dramas are pissing me off.Hyunwoo is a considerate,kind dude.He loves you.Why would he get upset about you not texting him back?" Kihyun sighed

"You don't understand..I always text him back."

"So?.."

"What if he doesn't love me anymore?" Minhyuk whined

"Are you stupid? He's your boyfriend for god-knows-how-long and after considering the fact that he didn't hurt you not even once, I am 100% sure that he won't be upset just because of a stupid text"

"I guess you're right.."

"Mhm"

Their chatter died out and their asshole of a teacher stepped in the classroom,ready to see his students suffer.

|TIME SKIP BECAUSE OF A DISEASE CALLED "LAZINESS"|

Kihyun dragged his feet in a sluggish manner,exhausted from all the school work.His once soft hair was a mess and his usual sweet smile was no longer to be seen.His mood was somber enough to drive him crazy.Who would have thought that college life could be so damn hard..

Walking with his head hung low he didn't notice the person coming towards him.

A pained grunt slipped past his lips and he slowly looked up.

"I am sorry.." he muttered in a weak tone

"Kid?.."

"You?.."

They muttered at the same time before clearing their throats.

"You look like you've been hit by a train." the tall male grinned

"Wow..thanks" Kihyun sighed

"Jokes aside..what really  happened?" Hyungwon questioned as he slipped his hands in the pockets of his long coat.

"Just..a hella busy day,y'know?"

"Must be hard"

"It really is.."

"Wanna drink something to relax? I know a good place" Hyungwon offered as his lips curved into a faint smile

"Sure.Why not.."

A/N late..I know..I've been lazy for some time and I'm sorry.Hopefully you enjoyed this,even though the end of the chapter seems kinda rushed.But don't worry,I'll continue from here in the next chapter.

Have a good day~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

126K 8.6K 41
one boy who has everything but love - another boy who has nothing especially love SHOWNU X KIHYUN ©jodohawak
43.3K 2.9K 22
Hyungwon and Wonho are ex boyfriends who work in the same photography studio. They practically hate each other. What happens when they are assigned...
25.8K 738 13
Living in a dorm with a bunch of guys. Am I going to survive? We'll see [Completed] Start- 19/6/17 Finish- 11/7/17
13.2K 904 24
in which hyungwon moves back home and wants to fix things between him and hoseok. ❝let's write our story from zero.❞ ↓ @stuckihyun-