Lo Siento (Hiatus)

SilentAnemone द्वारा

Violette Suzanne Delacroix never understood why most people would refer to themselves as people lost in time... अधिक

Note before reading the story
Chapter 1: Painful Rejection
Chapter 2: Chasing Trouble
Chapter 3: New Addition
Chapter 4: Going Downhill
Chapter 5: Furious Dragon
Chapter 6: Starting A Fire
Chapter 7: Someday I'll be Lucky
Chapter 8: When Christmas Comes
Chapter 9: Not Filipino Enough
Chapter 10: Incoming Disaster
Chapter 11: Saved By An Enemy
Chapter 12: Uncertain Attraction
Chapter 13: Eyes

Lo Siento.

109 1 0
SilentAnemone द्वारा

Lo siento. I'm sorry. Those were the words that struck Lucián's mind when his ex lover left him. She left him devastated and confused. He was going to propose to her. He planning to marry her. But she left him to be with another man. An Indio.

How in the world can she love an Indio? She was undeniably beautiful and far wealthy than those Indios. And yet, she chose him. The Indio. Lucián didn't understand why. Why did she left him for someone who's as poor as a rat?

His hatred towards the Indios heightened even more than before. He hated every single one of them. He despised them with passion. Those people were just slaves to him. He views the as worthless and disgusting. The way they look. The way they speak. The way they act. He hated them all.

But that all changed when he met Violette.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Luminaria Wrifeima द्वारा

काल्पनिक

18.7K 706 17
L U M I N A R I A In desires we chase, what stakes shall we embrace? Pinaniniwalaan na ng karamihan na sa gitna ng kasiyahan ay may nakaabang na kalu...
TRAVEL BACK IN A YEAR DANE IAN द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

44 4 21
Love can be sometimes playful as it try to test us in our patient, strength and trust. But what if she fall in love into a person that she wasn't sup...
My arranged marriage: Cinthia Zulu Thabile2410 द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

2.4K 55 23
Once upon a time, a married couple had a falling business, so they looked for investors to help save their business. In exchange they traded for thei...
The Girl Who Traveled Back To 1898 allanieg_ द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

32.3K 957 38
"What you did in the present will not affect the future but what you did in the past will affect your present." Maria Lana Baldivia is stuck in 1898...