Try Me ✔️

By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Lucy Heartfilia, the new kid. Natsu Dragneel, the popular kid. She can't stand his arrogant ass. Natsu finds... More

Author Note
Chapter 1 - a new begin
Chapter 2 - great
Chapter 3 - I'm still here
Chapter 4 - unlucky for me
Chapter 5 - novel
Chapter 6 - I expected more hostility
Chapter 7 - funny, Natsu
Chapter 8 - the deal
Chapter 9 - meeting his parents
Chapter 10 - crossing the line
Chapter 11 - paired up
Chapter 12 - truth or dare
Chapter 13 - that says something
Chapter 14 - promise
Chapter 15 - or else?
Chapter 16 - a fucking push
Chapter 17 - willing
Chapter 18 - balls
Chapter 19 - you
Chapter 20 - turn off
Chapter 21 - I will do it
Chapter 22 - What? No
Chapter 23 - too cheesy
Chapter 24 - shut up, dragon boy
Chapter 25 - and for the food
Chapter 26 - I recorded that
Chapter 27 - don't need it
Chapter 28 - it's a break
Chapter 29 - save it
Chapter 30 - awesome, handsome...
Chapter 31 - sort of
Chapter 32 - feet fingers
Chapter 33 - us included
Chapter 34 - Happy
Chapter 35 - get out
Chapter 36 - Ayumi
Chapter 37 - meet up
Chapter 39 - avoiding
Chapter 40 - sweet dreams
Epilogue
Thanks everyone❤️
EEEH GUYS!!!

Chapter 38 - survived

3.3K 91 165
By Anime_Star_Shipper01

Your comments makes my day☺️❤️ Love you guys😇😇

________________________

~Nobody's POV~

Lucy and Natsu were walking together to school. Natsu would throw strones to everyone who looked at Lucy dirty.

Lucy obviously sighed, but she still loved it. "So Natsu.." He wanted to throw the next stone, but Lucy made him stop by saying his name. He turned to look at her, disappointment filled his eyes. "Man... I was beginning to have fun," Natsu mumbled.

"Yeah, Luce?" he then asked. They already arrived at the schoolgate, but they stopped before they went in. "What did you do with Ayumi yesterday?" Lucy asked curious, and she did a good job hiding her jealousy.

She knew her feelings for Natsu, and She had to admit she was beautiful too. That doesn't make it easier though.

A wave of panick went through Natsu's body. What should I tell her? I can't tell her I'm planning a date for her. Oh man, I'm bad at making things up...

"Uhh...you know. We talked about a thing?" Natsu said, but it came out like a question. Lucy raised an eyebrow. "A thing?"

Then the bell saved Natsu. He quickly kissed her and run for his life. "Gotta go! Class starts," he said and ran away without Lucy.

"WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS YOU ASSHOLE!" Lucy shouted and ran after him. She did say it playfully, so Natsu didn't take it as an offence.

"Right," he said under his breath. Lucy decided to ask him later.

Natsu sighed relieved when class immediately started. He secretly watched Lucy taking notes and whatever.

Gildarts was teaching, but he looked bored as hell. "Alright class. Make exercise 4 and 5. Are you done? Then you may do whatever you do, but be quiet and don't cuase trouble."

Lucy has already done it so she listened to music. She was relaxing and didn't show a single care about what happened. Suddenly someone tapped her shoulder. She took of her earphones and turned around. "Hey Natsu."

"So... you like watching the stars, right?" Natsu asked. He may thought about a nice date for her. "Yeah, why?" Lucy asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing."

Lucy narrowed her eyes. She's not stupid. He's suspicious as hell.

And he went back to watching Haikyuu. It is an anime about a boy, Hinata, that wants to play volleyball.

His eyes sparkled. "Wha!" he screamed when that Hinata smashed a ball straight down.

The whole class looked at him. Gildarts looked up too. "Natsu Dragneel! Quiet!" he scolded.

"Sorry, old man."

Lucy giggled and went further. She wrote her novel.

-Lunchtime-

The whole crew sat by a table. "Soo~ who's going with whom to the Prom?" Mira squealed. She was so excited. Nails, hair, make-up, dress, heels, accessories... everything that needs to be done.

Gajeel swung his arm over Levy's shoulder. "I'm going with Shrimp." Levy blushed at that little movement.
"YASS, GALE CANON!! Next," Mira screamed and turned to Jellal.

He pointed at Erza, who was blushing. Seriously, Jellal didn't even have to do something and Erza is fragile. Perfect if Natsu and Gray were fighting. Jellal only has to step in and Erza wouldn't beat the crap out of them anymore.

Natsu smirked, looking at his childhood friend.

"Aww, kawaii. But JeRza was already canon. NEXT."

She turned to Gray. "W-well...uhmm." He didn't want to tell, it was enbarrassing. But nonetheless, Mira's devil look didn't help him to keep his mouth shut. Mira's face expression literally says 'tell me or you are screwed'.

"Juvia."

Mira clapped her hands. "GRUVIA IS GOING TO SAIL PEOPLE! NEXT!" Then she went to Natsu.

Mira obviously knew already with whom he is going, but she wants to hear it. Lucy was sitting on Natsu's lap. "Me?" he asked to be sure. She nodded. "Is that seriously a question? I thought you'd be smarter, Mira. Luce of course."

Laxus smacked him in the back. "Don't got offending Mira," he threatened.

Natsu stood wildly up, forgetting Lucy who was faling when he stood up. Natsu clenched his fist. "What'cha saying?" he asked darkly.

Then there was the normal fight between Natsu and Laxus, where later Gray joined too.

"ELSA!"
"FLAME BRAIN!"
"YELLOW FREAK!"

On Lucy's head grew a tick mark. She stomped to the fight. She roughly grabbed Natsu's ear. "No fighting, you hear me?" Lucy asked sternly.

Natsu shivered, he never knew this dark side. "Yes, ma'am!" And he let himself be dragged by Lucy.

Laxus and Gray were laughing, but not for long. They met with a angry Mira and Erza. Juvia never hurts Gray, no matter what.

Natsu and Lucy walked home. One lesson fell out so school ended early today.

~Lucy's POV~

Natsu and I bought candies. We sat on a bench and began eating the candies. "Where are you going when school is over?" I asked.

"I'm just going to Fairy Tail University. You?" Natsu answered.

I smiled. "Me too," I said and hugged him, still sitting. "You know FTU is one of the best around here."

He stroked my hair, he knows I love that. "But if you were to go somewhere else... I would be fucking heartbroken," Natsu whispered in my ear.

I looked at him, his eyes were so intense that I couldn't look away. All emotions that were normally hidden visible. "Please don't leave me," he pleaded.

I smiled. "I promise."

He kissed my forehead. "But you know..." he began. I saw him smirking and I immediately narrowed my eyes in suspicion. "If you ever left me, I would just follow you everywhere."

I rolled my eyes. "Stalker." I accused. He chuckled. "Not even close, babe. I'm your boyfriend and always will be, unless I proposed, than I am your fiance and soon will be your husband."

I buried my face in my hands. He would not see my blushing face. He would only tease me more. "Womanizer," I then said, having my blushing under control.

He looked playfully upset. "Then you are a... boymanizer," he countered. I laughed at his new found word. He joined a few seconds later.

"I love you," he said and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and I felt him smirking. I broke the kiss and saw my candy bag not on my lap. "Thanks Luce."

He held my candy bag high. "GIVE ME BACK MY CANDIES!" I demanded. He ran away and I followed him. I continued to curse him and demanded him to give it back.

Finally he tripped over something and fell. I fell over him and picked my candy bag, well tried to. His grip was tight as hell. "Alright alright," he said and gave it back. I was again sitting on his lap. I looked around and noticed we were nearby a coffie shop.

I squinted my eyes and saw Ayumi in there. Natsu was checking the time. "Oh shit! See you later.m," he said gave me a peck.

He was already away before I could say something. He went inside the coffieshop. He agreed again to meet up with her. With Ayumi.

I saw that they were talking about something. I felt left out. Natsu didn't want to say about what he was talking. They looked like they were having fun.

He is not cheating on me. I'm completely sure I trust him. Ayumi on the other hand... she's my friend, but I don't know much about her.

I shook my head. No, no and no. I trust him. I love him. I won't be clingy. I won't be the boss of him, I am not going say with whom he can and cannot hang out with. I am not going to jump into conclusions.

But still, seeing them there...

I clenched my hand. Yup, I'm so fucking jealous.

I need to take it out of my mind.

~Natsu's POV~

"Sorry that I am late," I said to Ayumi. She just smiled brightly. "No worries!" she said. She took out her notebook. "Any ideas?"

I nodded. "Maybe an evening picknick on the beach," I suggested. Her eyes sparkled. "That is romantic, I like that idea."

We began to discuss the plans. Time flew by and we had everything planned. I am going to take Lucy to a private beach. We're going to sit on a nice piece of soft frabic and we're going to watch the sky. Than a nice walking in the water is fine too.

I am already dreaming on the face she would make.

"YO!!" Ayumi screamed in my ear. I jumped from shock. "Geez, don't scream in my ear, will ya?" I complained, rubbing my ear.

She crossed her arms. "Then you had to listen. Where are you going to get the money?"

She clearly doesn't know my family, "Parents," I answered simply. "Are they going to give it to you?"

I nodded. "I know they will." I answered certain. She was still so happy. "Why are you so happy today?" I asked. She was still my friend, and friends talk to each other about stuff. Not only asking them for help.

"I just met a boy yesterday. I can't stop dreaming about him," she answered.
I smirked. "Already over me?" She looked at me and smacked my head, "You baka!"

I laughed, she has this personality that is fimiliar. Duhh...of course I know it. It is Lucy's personality. "Alright, what is his name?"

"Renji," Ayumi said, blushing a little bit. They guy must be hot then if he can make her blush. Oh yeah, I made her blush one time too.
I'm hot then. 😎

Then I stopped thinking, "Renji?! Blond hair, green eyes?" I asked. She nodded confused. "Yes, how do you know?!"

Ayumi is lucky, he is the most loyal person I ever met. Uhh.. After me of course🙄. "He is still a friend of mine." I said and her eyes were full hope. "Tell me about him."

I thought about those times together. We didn't meet each other like old times, but we are still friends.

I chuckled. "Well... I know him since we were kids. I used to look up to him as a brother. He was and still is kind. He always dreamt to be an engineer when he finished school. Bladibladibla..." I spoke more and more about him. About his habits, behavior and more. Ayumi was listening carefully.

I told him about the things he likes, then I smirked. "And he loves girls with brown hair and blue eyes too. So he loves you already."

She blushed more and shrunk in her seat. Man, another person I could tease all day, nice. But at the end of the day, I would still choose Lucy.

"Meet up with him," I said to her and took out my phone.

"NOW!?" she screamed, not prepared. I nodded and was already calling him.

"Yo Renji."
"Natsu? Is that you?!"
"Duhh... who else?"
"Long time no speaking, what's up?"
"Want to hang out with that girl you met yesterday, Ayumi?"
"H-how do you know?" I could imagine him blushing.
"Oh, I just know. What a small world is this..."

I looked at Ayumi and she was calming herself down. And she looked at me, listening if she could hear a thing from him. I gestured with my hand she has to be quiet and wait.

"But do you wanna hang out with her?" I asked again.
"S-sure."
"Good, I will send her to your house."

Before I ended it I said something that surely made him blush. Oh... what I missed teasing him. I love teasing. Anyone I could tease I would.

"She's a keeper. You found yourself a good one," I said, still with that smirk on my face.
"...o///o... Damn you Dragneel! I will personally wipe out that stupid smirk of yours one time."

Even if he didn't see it, he knows I am smirking.

"Try me. But nonetheless, it was fine hearing you again. We should meet sometime again. Later."
"Bye bye, Natzzitieee." This time I could imagine him smirking.

And he ended the call. I clenched my phone hard, like I want to pulverize it. That freakin' blond haired asshole. Natzzitieee was just a stupid nickname he called me to tease me.

"And?" I looked at Ayumi. To be honest I forget about her. "He is waiting for you," I said and her eyes were literally so shiny.

I wrote his address and have it to her. She thanked me and went immediately away. She was surely already in love. And just by one look of him and probably a whole night chatting.

Then suddenly Mirajane came and sat on Ayumi's seat. "What's up, Natsu?" she greeted me with a dark smile. I already shivered, just like E-Erza.

"Nothing."

"Who is that little girl of yours who just sat here? I hope you're not cheating on my friend."

I shook my head in an instant. "Just some friend," I said. She leaned forward on the table. "Tell me everything."

I sighed, "Once there was pretty girl named Ayumi—"

Mira smacked me on the head, "Serious. Or I'm going to smack you deep in hell, you hear me??!!"

I instantly obeyed and told her everything. "Oh okay," she answered. She brought her hand to her chin. "Renji and Ayumi huh?"

I nodded, I don't want another smack. Jezus, girls can smack hard if they want to... note to self: don't ever be on a girl's bad side.

She clapped her hands together. "RenUmi. Yeah. That's it," she said and then took my hand suddenly.
"You will introduce to your friend Ayumi sometime," she demanded.

I narrowed my eyes. Most time I'm just playful, but I don't like being ordered around.

"Okay." Then she happily walked away like she did nothing. I was sulking in my chair.

"I-I... survived..."

____________________

Tada, another chapter🌿

Vote or comment would be nice😊

I don't know why, but I suddenly like those two characters. Ayumi and Renji. (Even though Renji only came up once)

See you guys in the next chapter.
(Well not technically see, but you know what I mean)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 1K 24
《 COMPLETED: Under Revision 》 They've always been longing for each other. But now that he's back, will they be reunited again? Or would they just bur...
224K 9.4K 43
❝I loved you when you were unlovable.❞ Highest Ranking: #1 in Jerza erza of crime sorcière | fairy tail | jerza
1.9M 54K 27
We've all known Lucy as the Celestial Wizard. But what if her parents hid a deep and dark secret from her, something that changes her life. And as fe...
51K 1.5K 36
Dark as Night Blue as Water Gold as Sun Silver as Moon. The Dragon Riders of Berk and The silver Shape shifters are at war. Preparations begin incl...