Hacker | HYUNGKI

By Alexutz_17

Who would have thought that a single meeting can change everything? HIGHEST RANK : #1 IN HYUNGKI started: Ju... More

◇Intro◇
◇Characters◇
01 | Not a pleasant meeting
02 | Do I know him?
03 | College and rumours
04 | Laziness at its finest
05 | Where do you have that jacket from?
06 | We are meant to meet
08 | Hectic schedule and a stress reliever
09 | Heartbeat

07 | Stalking?

726 64 8
By Alexutz_17

The video above had me dying multiple times,but I don't regret anything.My life is finally complete ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sunday.The perfect day for relaxing.Perfect atmosphere,perfect weather..Just right.
Hyungwon wondered what could he possibly do.His mind was empty.He had no ideas of future activities that could satisfy his lazy ass.Running a hand through his black hair,he crossed his legs and turned the computer on.

"Anything I can help with?"

"Actually,yes."

"Your wish is my command,human being"

"I want to do something but I can't think of anything useful."

"Why don't you go for a walk? Shopping? Cooking? Cleaning? Watching something?.."

"None of these seem appealing.I want to do something cool"

"As in..?"

"I've been thinking of doing more regarding DJ stuff but at the same time,I just want to lay down and rot"

"Rotting is a long process which requires actual death."

"My brain just combusted..Why can't you just understand when a person is sarcastic?"

"That's because you have not implemented any sense of humour in my drivers."

"Right..I'm dumb"

"You are Chae Hyungwon not dumb"

"Holy mother of Jesus,take me away.."

"I cannot accomplish that command.'Holy mother ofJesus' is someone I cannot talk with."

"I'm fuckin' done with everything.I'll just go for a walk."

Hyungwon sighed deeply and draped the leather jacket over his broad shoulders,exiting the house.His hair got a bit messy since he had a habit of ruffling it whenever he was frustrated and his head started to ache ever since he heard the device.He was heading to god-knows-where but he had to take his mind of off the stressful things somehow.His tall,elegant figure strolled around the city for quite some time but he still wasn't satisfied with how sunday turned out so far.Walking around wasn't enough,especially when he was frustrated as heck.He had some anger issues in the past,and apparently he was getting angry at every little thing,which meant only one thing.The anger issues were back.

By the time he arrived at some random supermarket it was already dark.Since he happened to come in sight with it,he decided to buy a few snacks and gaze at the beautiful sky while at it.He pushed the doors and made his way in,being greeted by a faint smell of chemicals and coffee.He noticed that a few girls were cleaning a few places in the supermarket,which explained the smell of chemicals.On a chair stood a young boy,drinking coffee,maybe taking his break.He paid no more attention to random people and snatched several bags of cheetos along with a can of energizer.After he placed them on the counter he pulled some cash out and pushed it towards the girl,who blushed furiously at the sight of the tall,attractive male.He rolled his eyes,took the snacks and exited the place.A faint smell of his manly aroma made the girl almost pass out as he walked out of supermarket with heavy footsteps.

He found the behaviour extremely annoying and overly dramatic.Sure,he was attractive and shit but the girl was willing to lick his shoe just to get into his pants which infuriated him beyond the limit.She had stared at him in a very slutty manner although she looked a lot younger than him.

"Desperate bitch.." he said loud enough for the girl to hear,even though he was already outside.

The girl seemed to have heard his insult,judging by her expression.

Just as he was about to sit down on the nearby bench,a soft raspy voice made him look over,only to notice Kihyun,dressed in some black ripped skinny jeans,a black shirt and combat boots.He released a small chuckle at his 'tough' appearance and took a sip of the energizer,still looking at the short boy with an unreadable expression.

"Who's the desperate bitch?" Kihyun questioned with a small smirk

"None of your business,little guy" Hyungwon smirked back as he leaned against the bench

"A girl,perhaps?" Kihyun questioned further,still smirking coyly

"Mhm" the tall boy nodded

"Well you can't blame her."

"Are you saying that I'm attractive?" Hyungwon chuckled lowly

"Maybe..who knows?"

"I hate it,y'know?" Hyungwon mumbled,staring into the distance

"What is that you hate?"

Hyungwon passed him a bag of chips as he sighed.

"I fuckin' hate desperate bitches."

"I guess we have something in common.."

"You seem friendly though.'Badass' or 'I hate everyone' doesn't fit you.Not at all."

"Why is that? Is it because I look like a small baby?"

"I guess you could say that..you really do look like a small baby.Innocence and purity..So..keep that..don't throw that away."

"This got angsty really quick but thanks.I will mentain my reputation."

"Hmph.You're actually listening to what I told you?" Hyungwon snorted

"You seem wise,so yeah."

"You don't know what you're talking about,little guy.I am not wise.I just don't want you to become like me.I'd be guilty if that happened and since I haven't felt that way,I wouldn't want to go through it."

"You must be pretty ignorant then.Oh!- Sorry!-"

"I've heard that a lot so it doesn't affect me at all.In fact,I can actually say that I'm immune to this"

"Still.."

"Don't mind it.I told you..It's fine" Hyungwon smirked

"Ok.."

"I began to think that you're stalking me."

"What?"

"You always appear everywhere I go"

"I am not stalking you!"

"Then what kind of sorcery is this?"

"I..don't know.I swear I was just coming here to buy groceries."

"It's fine,I guess..It's not like I care about being followed."

"How?! What if someone dangerous follows you and kills you in the process? You can't be this careless!" Kihyun nagged

"Trust me..no one would want to follow me"

"You never know!"

"Hmph.."

"Thank you for the cheetos by the way.I really like them" Kihyun smiled brightly in the dark place they were sitting in,making Hyungwon wonder how can someone be this happy over a cheap bag of chips.How can someone smile so brightly regardless of the circumstances.

"No problem.." he muttered under his breath,still lost in thought

"I'd love to spend more time here with you but I really have to buy those groceries.My brother would kill me if I arrive home later than I should." Kihyun narrowed his eyes

"Go"

"See ya!~" Kihyun smiled one last time before his figure disappeared in the darkness,leaving a perplexed Hyungwon behind.

"Bye.."

Why was he talking with that short boy? Why was he actually enjoying it? He wasn't exactly sure why but he hated it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 906 25
Not really fluff anymore lol. You guys have broken us. ⚠14+ recommended⚠ HIGHEST RANK: #55 • monstax [21•8•19] #8 • jooheon [27•3•20] #4 • minhyuk [2...
85.6K 4.7K 31
If only we were less quiet. - Happy endings exist only in fairy tales. But maybe our story is the greatest fairy tale. Started: 21/3/2018 Finished: 2...
153K 7.4K 36
Lee Daeum enters a new school and falls for popular "Cold Hearted Flower Boy". A story in the matter of timing and bottled up feelings left unspoken...
695K 70.3K 113
♕ started chatting with you © 1YANAN • 2017