Promises (Jack Gilinsky)

Od foreverhalloweeny

Jack Gilinsky is the popular guy in school who always gets the girl. Charlotte Williamson the shy, quiet, new... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Author's Note
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Just another authors note
Chapter 66
I'M STILL ALIVE
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 49

10.4K 199 32
Od foreverhalloweeny

Jack's POV:

Finally, I get to spend some time with Charlotte. I feel like I've barely seen her all week. On Monday, she had to work on her project with Bryan, so I didn't get to see her then. Yesterday, my mom surprised me by telling me that we were going over to my cousins house for dinner. Since we ended up staying until ten, I didn't get to see Charlotte then either.

Now, it's Wednesday. Charlotte had one hour after school to be with me before Bryan comes over to work on their project. That hour is quickly ticking away.

I sit on Charlotte's porch with my arm around her. Right now, we're just enjoying the weather outside. But, there is something that has been bothering me all day.

I've been trying to avoid having this conversation, but I know that I'm going to have to do it eventually. It's been over a week since I found out that Charlotte was lying to me about Tony. I had to find out from Sam that she actually does have classes with him. Every time I think about it, I feel like I'm overreacting. But, that's just what I do.

I take a deep breath as I prepare myself to speak.

"Charlotte, can we talk about something?" I ask. I guess that Charlotte senses something's wrong because she turns so that her body is facing me.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"Do you remember how you told me that you didn't really have classes with Tony? And then when I asked you about him the other day, you said that to haven't even seen him in the past few weeks?"

I can see the guilt in Charlotte's eyes. She just slowly nods her head.

"Well, I found out from Sam that you do have a class with Tony. So you lied to me." I say. Honestly, the only reason I'm talking about this is because I'm not comfortable with the fact that Charlotte lied to me.

She doesn't say anything, so I continue. "Charlotte, I wanted to be sure that Tony stayed away from you. I thought that you were safe because you told me you were. When I found out that it wasn't the truth, I couldn't stand the fact that you lied to me. Why did you?"

After sitting in silence for a minute, she finally finds the right words to say. "Jack, I just didn't want you to worry. I felt like he was finally done tormenting me, so it wasn't worth you stressing over."

"Charlotte, even after you told me that you didn't have classes with him, he came after you again. It was to worth worrying about!" I'm a little angry now. I'm not exactly sure why, but I just am.

"Well, you weren't even my boyfriend at that point, so why does it matter that I lied to you over something so small?" I can tell that Charlotte is trying her best not to get mad at me, but it's easy to hear the irritation in her voice.

"It doesn't matter Charlotte! You still lied to me! And to me, it wasn't just some small lie!" I'm practically yelling by now.

"That's only because you overreact about everything!" Charlotte yells. She gets up and walks into the house with me trailing behind.

"You know, I would think that you would be a little more appreciative of the guy who saved you from Tony twice." I say.

She quickly turns around to face me. "This is also the same guy who got involved when I told him not to."

I know that she's talking about the fight that Tony and I had at the party. "So you just wanted me to stand there and watch while he abused you?" I snap.

"No, but you didn't have to go and break his nose either!"

"Why can't you just thank me instead of arguing?"

Charlotte scoffs at this. "You know, I would've thanked you that night, but you were too busy kissing me." she says. I can't believe that she's trying to pin this on me.

"Fine, if that's how you want it to be, then maybe I should just leave." I say.

"Well nobody's stopping you!" she snaps, gesturing to the door.

I look at her one more time as I storm through the door. I head straight for my car and pull out of Charlotte's driveway, not wanting to go home yet. So, I just drive wherever the road takes me.

Charlotte's POV:

I watch as Jack slams my front door. I always hate fighting with people, but right now, I'm furious at Jack. He's acting like he owns me, and I'm tired of it.

I go up to my room and flop myself onto my bed. I think over everything that just went down, and the next thing I know, tears are forming in my eyes.

Why the hell am I crying? I'm supposed to be mad, not sad. I mean, I always get upset whenever I fight with someone. I guess that the fact it was with Jack this time makes it even worse. God dammit Jack.

I look over at my clock and realize that I only have a few minutes until Bryan's coming over. So, I get up and walk over to mirror. I don't look that bad. My eyes aren't really red from crying yet.

I walk into my bathroom and wash my face really quickly. Just as I finish, I hear the doorbell ring. I rush downstairs to open it.

As I was expecting, there's Bryan. "Hey," I say with a fake smile plastered on my face. I open the door more so that he can come in.

We walk over to the living room as Bryan sets his stuff down. I really hope that he doesn't ask to work upstairs in my room. I just don't think that I feel comfortable with boys in my room. It took me a while to get used to the guys coming in there.

After a about an hour of working, Bryan changes the subject. "Charlotte, is something wrong?"

I shake my head, not looking up from what I'm doing.

"Are you sure, because it seems like something's bothering you."

I sigh and finally stop what I'm doing. I guess talking about it would make me feel better.

"Well, before you came over, Jack was over here. We got into a fight and he stormed out. I was really mad at first, but then I started crying. I just hate fighting with him."

The tears are back, so I hide my face in my hands. I feel Bryan's hands remove mine from my face. "Charlotte, it's okay. It was just one fight. All couples have them. If you and Jack really love eachother as much as everybody thinks you do, then tomorrow, you two will be fine."

Bryan's words automatically make me feel better. I give him a small smile and hug him. "Thanks." I say.

I can feel him smiling into me. "Anytime."

Jack's POV:

I've been driving for a while now. This whole time, I've been thinking about Charlotte.

I can't believe she got mad at me. She was the one who lied to me in the first place. And now that I try to confront her about it, she starts fighting with me. Unbelievable.

As my mind continues to ponder the subject, I come to a new realization. Maybe I shouldn't be pinning this all on Charlotte.

I know that she lied to me, but it was only because she didn't want me to worry. And, now that I think about, I got angry at her way before she did. Man, I really am an asshole.

I honestly don't understand how Charlotte loves me. I'm such a jerk sometimes, but she doesn't even realize it. She is oblivious to my many flaws, and I just don't get it.

When I think about it, every time that Charlotte gets upset or mad at me, it's my fault. If only she could see this.

I finally come to the conclusion that I need to apologize. Well, I first need to figure out exactly where I am. I guess that I really haven't been paying attention.

After driving around for a few more minutes, I figure out where I am and make my way back to Charlotte's house.

As I pull up into her driveway, I see that Bryan's car is still here. Great.

I don't have anything against Bryan, but I just don't know that I can trust him with Charlotte. Sometimes, it seems like he has a crush on her. I know that Charlotte wouldn't cheat on me, but he could become yet another obstacle in our relationship.

I ring the doorbell and wait for an answer. Just my luck, Bryan comes to the door.

"Oh, hey Jack." He says surprised.

"Where's Charlotte?" I demand, trying not to be too rude. My attempts obviously fail.

"In the bathroom." I push past Bryan and walk inside. "I don't think that she wants to talk to you right now, though."

I turn around to look at Bryan. "And why is that?" I ask with a little attitude.

"Because she seemed really upset about your fight earlier."

Great, so now he knows about our fight.

"Well, I came to talk to her about it, so I would appreciate it if you could mind your own business." I snap. Bryan is a good guy, so I almost feel bad for being so rude to him. But, it seems like he thinks he knows more about Charlotte than I do, so there's no way I'm giving him the satisfaction of leaving.

Just then, I hear footsteps coming from the other room. Charlotte enters the room, stopping when she sees me. "Jack, what are you doing here?"

"Can I umm, talk to you for a minute?" I ask. She nods and leads me out into her back porch. Before she can say a word, words start pouring out of my mouth.

"Charlotte, I'm sorry I got so mad earlier. I know I overreacted, but I can't help it. I was just hurt that you lied to me. But, it was wrong of me get mad at you for trying to explain yourself. I was just mad and got caught up in the moment. I'm so sorry. I don't deserve to be with you because I feel like I always make things worse between us and I just hate myself so much for it. I understand if you hate me to."

Charlotte shakes her head, smiling slightly. "Jack, I don't hate you. It was just one fight. It's part of relationships. And the fact that you came back and said that to me means so much. I could never hate you, do you understand?"

How is this girl so forgiving? She can get past anything and just let it go, and I don't understand it.

I smile and nod at Charlotte. Not eve a second later, we're having a make out session on the back porch. I won't get into too much detail though. It was just your regular make out session between two teens, so you know how that goes.

After we're done with that, Charlotte leaps at me again, throwing her arms around me like I'm the only life preserver on the Titanic.

We stay there for a minute in eachothers arms. Every doubt that I've ever had about Charlotte and I disappears and I completely forget about the rest of the world. The only thig I think about is the girl that is wrapped in my arms.

If only every moment could be as perfect as this one.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

552K 12.3K 37
Emily Evans and Jack Gilinsky fall madly inlove at first sight. Its almost meant to be until obstacles threaten to break them apart. They know their...
599K 7.7K 31
Elle is a 17 year old youtuber, model and singer. She is The Jack Johnson's sister but she never sees him because he is always at Magcon. She is also...
9.2K 84 40
Avery Johnson falls in love with her brothers best friend, but her brother doesn't know that she has a crush on his best friend, Jack Gilinsky. Can A...
63.9K 1K 48
Jack Gilinsky has finally come face to face with the long lost girl of his teenage dreams, Hayley Alexandria Richardson.