You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain

64.9K 1.8K 2.6K
By Erena_Yakamato

Hey!

New Chapter up!

Read On!

~~~~~

F/N'S POV:

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask her. She leans against the wall, arms folded and glaring at me.

"Well, let's just say I'm your insanity, I broke out of that fucked up mind of yours and I'm here to see where you end up." she tells me. "That's impossible." I gasp.

"No, its not. But I'm weak right now since your all happy and in your little 'LA LA Land'." she interrupts me. "Am I going crazy?" I ask myself.

"No, not yet anyway, but I'm here to tell you something." she continues. "What's that?" I ask.

"He'll leave you sooner or later." she warns. "Who? Levi?" I question.

"Mhm, your a titan shifter. No man wants a titan shifter. A monster. Do you think he's going to want something that he hates the most?" she smirks

"He loves me." I remind her. "Sure, he does I bet he's secretly a Playboy." she sneers. No, Levi isn't like that. He's cold, who doesn't socialize with girls a lot. Actually not at all.

"Anyway, I'll see you later (f/n), I'm busy planning a certain date." she sighs as she opens my balcony doors and leaves.

What the hell? "Oi!! (f/n)!!! Come on!! We're playing a game right now!!" Hanji shouts as she knocks on my door loudly.

"I'm coming!" I sang as I closed my balcony door and headed downstairs.

"Okay! We'll all ask a question to everyone at the table. Going clockwise. You have to answer the question truthfully and if you don't, you must drink this stuff I made from the titan skin!" Hanji explains to everyone at the table. Eren, Hanji, Levi, Petra, Oluo, Erd and I all sat at the table with a cup of the experiment death drink.

Many Hours Later:

"Okay! Who was your first kiss?" Hanji asks, causing everyone to blush. Oh god no. Not that!

"Jennifer Kingsley, she had the nicest ass ever." Oluo smirks.

"Kendall Mansel, she had such pretty eyes." Gunther sighs, happily.

"Noah Mars, he was so freaking cute!" Hanji squeals.

"Justin Luno, he had really nice hair." Petra smiles.

"Isabel Magnolia." Levi answers, flatly.

Eren what are we supposed to do?

I have no idea. If Levi found out he'll kill me!

Make up a name!

Got it!

"(F/n). Eren. Who were your first kisses?" Petra asks.

"Umm.......(F-L), I mean..... Gabrielle Kou......" Eren answers, nervously.

"What did you say in the beginning?" Levi asks. Fuck he caught him!

"Nothing, Heichou." Eren, mumbles.

A silence grew upon us.

"Who was your first kiss, (f/n)?" Gunther asked.

"Umm....." I mumble. Levi smirks at me as he drinks his tea. Oh god...I can't say Levi or I'll be lying. But if I do say who I kissed Levi would kill me. Eren will save me though, right?

I'm just going to tell them.

No! (f/n)! Please!

Don't worry worse you'll just be beaten up again

Ugh, fine.

"Eren.." I mumble. "What!?" everyone shouts.

Levi sends Eren a you-kissed-my-girl-prepare-to-die-fucker glare.

"Umm, I'm tired...*fake yawn*" I break the silence. "Yeah...me too...." Eren adds in as Levi watched his every mood.

Until, Eren started running and Levi chased after him.

"Get the fuck back over here, brat!" Levi shouts throughout the castle. "Heichou! You don't understand what happened!!!" Eren exclaims back.

"I better go separate them." I sigh, leaving the dining room.

Few Hours Later: Midnight.

"You're being, ridiculous, right now, Levi." I sigh. Levi dragged Eren to his room and locked him inside.

"Heichou! Please let me out!" Eren whines. "No, I'm not." he tells me. He looks behind me and stares at my bedroom door.

"Your room?" he asks pointing at the door. "Yeah.. " I reply, nervously. He begins to enter into my bedroom.

"No! Don't go in-" I started to exclaim. He opens the door and steps in.

He explores my room, looking through my drawers. "Oi! Don't look in there!" I exclaim. He takes out a scarlet red thong and smirks at me.

"Why don't you every wear this for me?" he asks, holding them up. I lock my door and I snatch them out of his hand.

"Pervert." I sneer. "tch." he sneers back. As I put my thong away, he wraps his arms around me. His hand moves slowly up my shirt. He starts to unbutton my shirt. He tugs on my ear, softly with his teeth.

"I can't even imagine that titan fuck, kissing you." he whispers to me. "Levi you don't- Ngh...mmmm..." I start to say, until he interrupts me with him playing with my breasts.

Levi pulls me to the floor and continues where he started, kissing my bare skin. Which only made me feel hotter.

"You're mine." he whispers as he kisses my stomach now. He takes off his shirt and pulls off my pants. Showing my black lace panties. He lifts me off the floor and lies me on the bed.

No I'm having control this time. Just as he was about to kiss me, I pin him down to the bed.

"Trying something new?" he asks. I smirk at him then kiss him on the lips, I tug on his bottom lip, softly.

I notice that I'm in a straddling position on Levi and I begin to tease him. Slowly pulling down my bra straps then putting them back up.

I can feel his body was already excited but his face showed he was annoyed. "Don't tease. No one likes a tease." he smirks.

I got off of him and he took off his pants. Then he pinned me down to my bed.

"TCH, trying to be in control. Will not get you anywhere." he smirks at me, as he takes off my pants.

"I wanted to see if I can control you, I guess I was wrong.." I sigh, heavily.

"(f/n)." he calls me. "Hm?" I reply.

"Kiss me." he whispers. I look him in the eyes and kiss him, softly on the lips, before he deepens it.

I moan, softly as he rubs my leg, up and down. He takes off my panties, and he takes off his boxers.

He goes into me slowly, before picking up speed. "L..L...Levi.." I moan.

"(f/n).." he moans before kissing me.

I think tonight's going to be a long night.

~~~~~~

Little Lemon scene in there for you guys,

Next chapter's going to be a little exciting.... maybe...

It depends.. but!

How's this chapter ?

Good? Bad?

Bye My Kawaiis! ❤

❤~Erena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 356 8
18+ Levi x Reader 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
4.5K 18 13
Just a bunch of oneshots of Levi but there may be other characters (Eren,Jean, etc.) Characters dont belong to me except Y/N. Cover doesn't belong...
10.8K 313 26
Just your normal AOT one-shots. Lemons, modern ones, sad ones, happy ones, romantic ones, cute simple ones, anything you can think of. I accept reque...
39.6K 778 16
Mikasa's true identity and Levi's life purpose. I ship these two soooo badly... Rivamika Forever.... Warning: mature content/lemon/smut/hentai-ish ...