PlayBoy (Baekhyun X Reader)

De _Julia9889

"You turn me on. Your voice turns me on. You are the only thing that turns me on."-Playboy. "You belong to me... Mais

1.Moving
2.First Day In Korea
3.The Playboy.
4.Detention
5.The Visit
6.My Boyfriend
7. Janitors Room
8. Handcuffs
9. No school
10. The New Kid
11. Coming Over
12. Problems
13.Xiumin
14.Nosebleed
15.Broken Heart
16. Letters
17. Tutoring Session
18. Vacation
19. Shopping Spree.
20. Departure/Arrival
21. Blackmail
22. Curves
23. "She Belongs to Me"
Thank you
24. Around The City
25. Punishment.
26. A Few Years Later
27. Playing Along
28. Dinner
29. "It's Over..."
30. Farewell
HOLY SHIT
31. Preparations
(+21) Special Chapter: "Scream"
Promo!
ayee

32. Wedding Day

1K 14 9
De _Julia9889

( A week later)
(Jenny's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

It was finally my wedding day. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit excited and I would be lying if I said that I don't want to see him or believe he should be on stage.

I still miss him but after today everything changes.

I become the wife of America's richest business man and my best friend, Jinyoung.

I also started a small foundation that has to soon become bigger. It is called "The Elyxion".

I am currently sitting in a parlor getting my hair and makeup done.

I don't want a lot of make up because it just isn't my style.

Jinyoung had a business meeting that he couldn't miss but he should be picking me up by now.

"Madam. You are done. We have done everything Mr.Jinyoung wanted us to do." The woman bowed.

"Thank you. How much do I owe you?" I replied, smiling.

"No need to pay Jagiya. I did it for you the moment you stepped in here." A voice said from the back.

"Jinyoung!!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"You look beautiful." He said.

He leaned in for a kiss but I covered his mouth as I said," I don't want to ruin my make-up."

"Darling, it is going to be ruined tonight. I have a long night planned ahead of us."

The woman had left and I started blushing intensely.

"Don't talk about such things!" I said slapping his chest lightly.

"Just wait 2 hours and I will give you the world! I love you."

"I love you too. Wait... 2 HOURS! I HAVE TO GET READY!"

"Are you not already ready?"

"I have a lot more to do my love."

With that I left.

(Jinyoung's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

She is adorable. I still remember the first time I felt the way I do towards her.

Flashback-

Preteen Jinyoung- Jenny is so pretty. I want to confess to her but I am way to shy and I don't want to ruin our friendship. Jenny! Be careful! You are going to hurt yourself!

Preteen Jenny- OK dad!

Moments later Jenny fell down from the monkey bars and lightly twisted her foot.

Jenny- OUCH! THIS HURTS SO BAD!

Jinyoung- What did I say?! You should listen to me or else you will hurt yourself more often! I hate it when someone hurts you. I will rip them into shreds.

Jenny- *Giggles* You sound like you are my boyfriend or husband.

Jinyoung- *Blushes* Well I am not... Get on my back! We are going home!

Jenny- *Struggles onto his back and holds on tightly* Let's go Über! To infinity and beyond!

They laughed as Jinyoung carried her home.

Reality-

Just thinking about it makes me happy.

She has always been beautiful. Ever since we were young.

Suddenly I got a call that interrupted my thoughts.

"Hello?" I said.

"Cancel the wedding."

"Who is this?"

"Your worst nightmare. Jenny is mine and she knows that. Your parents forced her and so did you. Leave her alone!"

"Excuse who are you and how did you get my number?"

"My identity will remain a mystery. The way I got your number was messy but I was easy."

"Jenny is marrying me from her own free will! Stay away from my Jenny! I will murder you when I find out who you are if you lay a finger on her."

"She will gladly let me touch her. She loves me more than anything!"

Time to play dirty. "Really? I remember last night we were beasts in bed. I remember her exact words. 'Oh daddy don't stop~ Uhhh faster. Ahh~'"

"S-s-she wouldn't d-do that."

"Leave us alone. We love each other and if you excuse me I have a wedding to go to."

I hung up and turned on the engine of my car as I drove to the dry cleaner to get my suit then the wedding.

I kept thinking of what that guy said to me and couldn't stop.

Jenny is mine. If anyone touches her I won't spare their life. No matter who it is.

I called my best friend Mark and told him everything and told him to keep high security during the wedding without making it obvious.

(Jenny's P.O.V)
(Wedding)
(LEGGO)

I was in the waiting room and was more nervous than anything in this world.

"Bitch, you are going to be fine! I am here after all!" Lisa said.

"I am nervous. He is here! All my other friends also! EVEN XIUMIN!" I said.

"Chill."

"Is my dress okay? Is my make up fine? Am I stressing! What if I forget?!"

"You will be fine! You look beautiful darling." My mom and dad said from behind.

"I am so happy for you. Sorry this was a forced marriage."

"Thank you mom and dad. It was not a forced marriage. We love each other and are happy. Even thought I am not 100% over him yet."

The music started playing and everyone went on their seats as my dad linked arms with me and said," My baby is growing up."

"Dad are you crying?"

"No. The music is beautiful and smoke went in my eyes."

We laughed a bit and then it was time for me to go down the isle.

The moment I stepped out everyone clapped a bit and I made contact with a few EXO members.

They were smiling and gave me a thumbs up.

We stopped as Jinyoung came to take my hand.

"Hurt my daughter and you won't see the next second in your life." My dad sternly said.

"Dad chill you are scaring him."

We smiled and then Jinyoung and I stood facing each other finally.

(Skipping vows and speeches)
(LEGGO)

"You may now kiss the bride."

I felt nervous all of a sudden and Jinyoung looked at me and smiled," I have waited for this moment since I first saw you."

I smiled as he pulled me into a passionate kiss.

Everyone cheered and I could hear the EXO members in the back.

"JENNY I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!"

"MY LITTLE BABY IS A GROWN UP!"

"MY SON IN LAW!"

"HE WILL YOU HIS HEART AND SOUL!"

When Jinyoung and I broke the kiss we looked at the EXO members and laughed.

I laughed when Baekhyun said the last thing.

He seemed happy and he was laughing. Showing the baby, cheeky smile that never failed to make me smile.

We later went to the party. Jinyoung and I were greeting the guests and all of a sudden my friends from Korea jumped infront of me.

"Jenny-ah!" Suho hugged me.

"Oppa!" I hugged him back.

"I missed you like hell!" Luhan said.

"Lulu oppa missed me? Wow. That's the first."

We laughed and finally Baekhyun said something.

"You idiot. I was crying after you left. I missed you a lot." He hugged me the tightest and kissed my forehead.

Jinyoung pulled me towards him as he said,"Yah! She is my wife. Don't touch her so casually."

"Jagiya. They are my best friends. No need to be so protective. Let me introduce everyone."

I kissed his cheek as I wanted him to know everything is okay!

"This is Suho, aka. The Gaurdian of EXO or the Mother..." I said.

"Hey! I am a good mother! Nice to meet you... Ummm... Jinyoung right?"

Jinyoung nodded. "Nice to meet you too."

"This is Tao, Luhan or Lulu, Chanyeol, Xiumin, Kai, Sehun The youngest or Maknae, Lay, Kris or Yifan. Call him Kris because Yifan isn't his style. Chen, D.O, Baekhyun, and Taeyong."

Everyone greeted each other and I was just looking at everything.

Baekhyun came and stood next to me. "Seems like you really moved on."

"I didn't have a choice."

"You did. You kissed him like you kissed me. Maybe even more passionate. You are treating him like you didn't treat me. I am pretty sure you already fucked."

"Why you being so fucking rude? You think I wanted to get married? I am not that desperate. You know what? I don't have time to deal with your shit right now."

I ignored Baekhyun and walked toward Jinyoung. "Jinyoung-ah. You had to introduce me to your friends and some of your clients who have to help me build 'The Elyxion'.

"I did. Please excuse me and wifey." He replied as we walked to other guests.

(Baekhyun's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

She is acting all inoccent. How dare you insult me?

"What shit did you do now?" Taeyong came up to me and he looked mad.

"She never ignores my bear hugs or my fist pumps." Sehun pouted.

"People fucking change. She already fucked him. She already loves him. Look at how happy they look together. I can't compete with that! He is the richest business man! I am the son of the richest!" I half yelled.

"They are MARRIED BAEKHYUN! You have to accept that fact! They love each other! She moved on and it was painful for her. She still loved you but you acted like an ass and now she 100% moved on!" Chen said.

"How do you know?" I said.

"She messaged all of us excluding you. Her parents didn't want her talking to you. Please put yourself in her shoes and be happy for her. All of us had feelings for Jenny but we are all extremely happy for her!" D.O said.

"Wait you liked her while I was dating her?" I asked.

"Yes we did. It isn't our fault she is a sexy lady. Now a sexy wife. Wife of my cousin's best friend." Lay said.

(A/N: I know they aren't related in real life. This is a 'fanfiction'. So like yeah. :) )

Time to move on.

(Jenny's P.O.V)
(LEGGO).

It was time for a dance session. Later all of us took pictures and then the party ended.

"Let's go. It is time for the bride and groom to dance." Jinyoung held my hand as we went in the middle of the dance floor and danced.

"Today is the happiest day of my life." Jinyoung said.

"Mine too." I layed my head on his chest and damn was it hard.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Are you ready for what I told you at the parlor?"

I blushed a lot as I said," I am but I am very nervous."

"You know that Baekhyun fellow is my cousin. He is family but we hate each other. He could never stand me. I could never stand him."

"What?!"

I was left dumbfounded.

Jinyoung took advantage of my state and kissed me passionately.

This kiss had love in it. Very few kisses in this world have love. His had both lust and love.

I kissed him back as everyone 'aw'ed.

We broke the kiss and Jinyoung picked me up bridal style.

I squirmed and I wrapped my arms around Jinyoung's neck. "What are you doing?"

"Our exit is going to be amazing. BAM BAM!"

Jinyoung started walking as in door fireworks went off and everyone clapped.

While we were going out I felt a pair of angry eyes on us. I knew who they were but I ignored it.

Jinyoung and I went into his car as we started driving home.

We reached his house and we went to his room straight because I was very tired.

I walked towards our closet but a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me and they stopped me.

Placing soft kisses on my bare neck and back Jinyoung said," Time to scream like there is not tomorrow."

The End.

Wow this book finally ended! I still can't believe it. Thank you for supporting me. I love all of you guys so much! I am currently in #32 in exol which is amazing.
Before I start book 2 or if I start book 2 I will post special chapters of Jinyoung and Jenny.
One smut and one fluff.
I love you guys so much and tell me if I should post Book 2? LOVE YOU SO MUCH 💖💖💖.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.1M 72.4K 29
You called me a slut. Now why are you taking me back? © All Rights Reserved @thanks4dbrokenheart
2.8K 28 22
"Good! This is what I wanted all along and if your in pain then I'm happy! All these years I've been taking you apart, piece by piece. Stripping you...
3.9K 97 25
this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that you always like this book. You can reque...
166K 4.5K 43
To exoL all around the world, pay attention! This story is an Exo's fanfiction. This story is about Suho's little sister who's being forced to live w...