My Dork (Wesley Johnson X Rea...

By Jaelybird

(Y/N) is a 26 year old girl applying for a job at the Smosh offices. She has always wanted a job like this an... More

Chapter 1 Getting ready.
Chapter 2 Interview.
Chapter 3 The News.
Chapter 4 The Offices.
Chapter 5 Meeting the Crew.
Chapter 6 Day Off Already?!.
Chapter 7 Getting to Know them.
Chapter 8 Sit down and Listen.
Chapter 9 Explaining the Plan.
Chapter 10 According to Plan.
Chapter 11 Video.
Chapter 12 Phone Call.
Chapter 13 Notes.
Chapter 14 Beauty.
Chapter 15 Graffiti.
Chapter 16 That Girl.
Chapter 17 SWG.
Chapter 18 Bus Stop.
Chapter 19 Ride.
Chapter 20 Winter Cabin.
Chapter 21 Teams.
Chapter 22 No.
Chapter 23 Alone With Him.
Chapter 24 Broken.
Chapter 25 Breakfast.
Chapter 26 Just Dance.
Chapter 27 Addressing.
Chapter 28 Rebel Life.
Chapter 29 Great Save.
Chapter 30 Netflix and Chill.
Chapter 31 Curly.
Chapter 32. Exploding Kittens Part 1.
Chapter 33 Exploding Kittens Part 2.
Chapter 34 Christmas Part 1.
Chapter 35 Christmas Part 2.
Chapter 36 Christmas Part 3.
Chapter 37 Wes..
Chapter 38 Caught In The Act.
Chapter 39 Ride Home.
Chapter 40 Beauty Sleep.
Chapter 41 Why Me?
Chapter 42 Empty.
Chapter 43 Real First Date.
Chapter 44 Best First Date.
Chapter 45 I Want.
Chapter 46 I Have.
Chapter 47 Will you?.
Chapter 48 LIT
Chapter 49 Nightmares.
Hey!

Chapter 50 Smosh and Order. (FINAL CHAPTER)

2.5K 46 30
By Jaelybird

(Wes's P.O.V)(EXTRA LONG CHAPTER AHEAD BEWARE!! 2009 WORDS)

Everyone nods as Matt checks his notes. " (Y/N) You'll be the defendant accompanied by Joven as your attorney." Oh God please don't tell me- " Lazercorn you'll be the Lawyer against them. The claim is Which should come first Boyfriend or best friend. Obviously Lazercorn is going for best friend, (Y/N) boyfriend." Yep. About our relationship."Noah Judge!" "YAY JUDGE BETTY!""Garrett Palm you are bay-lift"  "You guys pick your witnesses and the rest are jury's. 20 minutes go!"

(Y/N) Quickly runs over to me. So does Joven. "Can you be our witness!" She says up happily. "Sure. Address me as your boyfriend Wes. Ill just stick to being me." I smile. "Well i wouldn't want you being anyone else." She smiles. "JOVEN GO GET LAWYERED UP!" She yells as she links arms with mine and Leans her side into me. "I'll win this for you princess." I say as she smiles. "10 Minutes left!" "You better!" She laughs as she goes to get in an outfit.

Everyone Got ready and cameras started to film. (Y/N) got into her seat next to Joven. (Y/N) wearing a dress and Joven in an over sized suit with a batman mask. Noah in his normal Judge Betty suit and Garrett in the bay-lift outfit. Lazercorn in his bloody suit by himself at the other desk. Then the jury being casually normal. Finally me and Mari as the two witnesses.

"Everyone ready?" Matt yells. Everyone nods or yells back an agreement. Lets win this shiz.

"Everyone listen up! Stand up for judge Betty!" Garrett yells. Noah walks in and nobody says anything. "CLAP!" We all quickly start applauding and Noah bows. "You may all sit down on the seat we provided you." Noah says Banging his gamble. "I DONT HAVE A SEAT!" Sohinki states in the jury box. "Nobody cares." Noah mutters under his breath.I chuckle as Noah keeps talking. Sohinki just sat on the ground, his head nearly peeking over the railing. "I am the amazing Judge Betty and  today we will be debating over the case of: Boyfriend vs Bestfriend. charges of neglect are on the line. This court is now in session." He bangs his gamble again with power.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

"We are gonna start with the prosecutions opening statement. You may begin." Lazercorn stands up. "As you know i am Lazercorn AKA (Y/N)'s #1 bestie. (Y/N) will you confirm.." "Uhh Yes that is true." I point out trying to sound polite as possible.  "With that confirmation i am here to say that (Y/N) has neglected me by being with Wesley Johnson. I am fighting for my bestfriend back." "Lazercorn i am still--" "Silence!" I just got silenced by the judge.. not going good on my part.

"Moving on to our defendants opening statement. Please stand."Joven stands and adjusts his over sized black suit and his mask. " I am batman and i am (Y/N)'s lawyer." "We already know that!" i whisper yell at him. "ANYWAY! I am defending that (Y/N) has the rights to be with Wes and she is not neglecting Lazercorn. I dont even know why this is in court. ITS LIFE PEOPLE!" "Ok Batman Enough.." I say, knowing hes not helping but hurting.

(DRAMATIC DUN DUN MOVING ON TO THE NEXT SECTION)

"Prosecutor please bring forth your first witness." Judge Betty says. Lazercorn does as hes told. "Can i have Mari from Maris taco truck to the witness stand." Mari stands up in her taco outfit and sombrero topping it off with a curly mustache. She makes her way to the stand and takes a seat. "Place palm on PlayStation."...... Heh is name is Garrett palm.  "Do you swear to tell the truth and only the truth or will you be truther!" "uhhhhhhh....YEAH!"

"Thank you for coming miss Taco-Hashi. I am sure your job will miss you while your gone. Can you please state your name and profession." "I am Mari Taco-Hashi from My taco stand. Very popular in this side of California." "Ok stop self promoting." Lazercorn says rolling his eyes.     "What is your relationship to the defendant." " I am her girly friend. HEYYYY GIRLLL!" Mari yells as she waves to me at my table. "HEYYYYYY!" I wave back happily.

"Would you say you are her best friend." He questions. "Yeah i would say that i'm-" "Wrong! i am.. but maybe in like 5th-7th place but ill let it pass..." Lazercorn says back. "LETTUCE BE!" "I uh..." The jury starts laughing because of the horrid pun Mari made and so do i unfortunately.. Gosh i want tacos now. "AIR FIVE!" I call out across the court as Mari returns it. "Anyway.. Have you felt neglected as long as (Y/N) has been in this relationship with Wes." "Uhh not really i-" "WRONG AGAIN." "Oh was i suppose to say yes...." "BETTTTTY! LEADING THE WITNESS!" Joven yells pointing frantically at Lazercorn and his witness. "SUSTAINED. I take orders from Batman.." Noah says laughing a bit. "NOT FAIR!"

"Ok i guess i have felt neglected.. uhhh" "Because...?" Joven starts standing up to object leading the witness again but i stop him by covering his mouth. "It's not gonna work." "She is dating Wes?? I think. I dunno i just know my bestie and my taco truck." Lazercorn sighs. "I'm done with my questioning..." He says walking back to his table. "THANKS FOR LETTING ME TACO'Bout it!" Mari laughs. "NO MORE PUNS!" Lazercorn yells back.

(ANOTHER DUN DUN CROSS EXSAMINATION)

"Hello miss taco. How are you Bro." Joven raps up on the witness stand. "I Don't speak rap. I only speak taco..." Mari says very confused. "FINE! Hello Miss, or Mr. i really can't tell nor do i wanna know.. I'll just go right into the questioning. Do you know Wesley Johnson." "I do yes." "Do you like him as a friend." "Well duh. He is my Everyday customer at the taco truck. HEY WES!" "HII!" Wes says from the back of the room in his high pitched voice."

"So you have no grunge against him.." "Not really." "Not even about the charge that we have here on trial?" "Nope.." Everything went silence. Well not everything Lazercorn kinda was swearing under his breath. "Guacwaaaard.." Mari says making everyone break out in laughter. "STOP BEING SO CHEESY!" I say from the desk. "They're not cheese...MAybe a bit corny.." "BEAN-OUGH! WITH THE TACO PUNS!" Judge Betty adds on. "I am done questioning i guess.." Joven says walking back to our table while everyone is still laughing.

(DUHH DUHHH DUHHHUHSIFUGEPOFH)

Now can we have our dependence witness up to the stand.." "YUP. Introducing the boyfriend himself. Wesley Alan Johnson!" The jury cheers as Wes gives them high fives then goes to the witness stand. "Will you tell the Truth.." "Yeah?" "WILL YOU!" Garrett yells. "YEAH YEAH OKAY!" Garrett makes his way back behind judge Noah aka Betty.  "You may begin."

"Hey Wes!" "Hi Batman!"Wes giggles. "So what do you feel about this case." "Well honestly i think i am not guilty nor is (Y/N) of the charges pressed on us. We're just a couple and that doesn't change the relationships outside of us." "What could be a possible way that it could change the relationship of others." "I Mean i guess if they were to like her as much as i do."

"Not possible!" I say to my self smiling all goofy.  "How do you feel about the person that accused your relationship with this claim. AKA Lazercorn.." "He's one of (Y/N)'s best friends and my go to guy." "I am done with my questioning judge." Noah nods and Joven walks back.

(Ding dong pizzas here)

"SOoOoooo WEs.." Lazercorn says walking slowly up to him. "Yeah?" "How do you feel about (Y/N)." "To much to put in words. But i have started making a book about her so i can show you back at the office." "Are you serious?" Lazercorn laughs breaking character. Wes nods grinning happily winking over at me. I am so lucky for him. "Anyway. How do you feel with her hanging out with friends." "Well since she is moving in with me i will have bigger opinions of it. But the friends that i have met and hung out with them are absolutely amazing."

I smile while thinking of the first time he met Ever. She is a bit overprotective. Wait Ever.. I need to tell her im moving out....My heart starts racing and i go into a tiny panic attack. I try to catch Wes's eye contact to mentally tell him but he's listenign to Lazercorns questions. Breath in...Breath out...Breath in

(Wes's P.O.V)

"You have to be a such a nice person huh.." I smile wide. "Well Wes one more question. Are you gonna treat her right.." "Yeah of cours-""If you dont i will kill you. As her #1 bestie i have every right. See my suit! You better watch out or i wi-" I run past Lazercorn over to (Y/N) quickly. I saw she looked quite shocked and panic!ed.

"Hey (Y/N) everything ok." I ask soothingly and quiet so its just me in her in this crowded room. "Yeah i was just thinking. That Never turns out good." She laughs saddly. "Talk to me. What is up." "i dont wanna ruin the recording. I'll calm down and talk to you in the car." "Are You Sure. We can always pause the recording." I ask again. "Yeah im sure." She smiles weakly. "Give me a hug." I smile. She buries her head into my shoulder and holds me tight.

"HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF NO NEGLECT! WES IS THE ONLY ONE WHO HELPED HER OUT OF THE WHOLE ROOM OF HER FRIENDS! INCLUDING HER #1 BESTIE!" Joven calls out. I laugh along with (Y/N). "He is right." (Y/N) laughs. "I'm done." Lazercorn says walking back with his head down to take a seat.

(SUP I DONT WANT TO DUN ANYMORE> SO HERES THIS> >>>>YEET)

"Please say your ending statements so the jury can decide as well as i. "Well as her best friend i kinda got stumped on that last thing.. But all i wish for is to still hang out with (Y/N) as much as we used to. I love you (Y/N). AS A BEST FRIEND NOT BOYFRIEND GOT THAT WES!. I am done thank you." LAzercorn speaks.

"All i need to say is look at them." Everyone as their eyes on me and (Y/N) cuddled up in one chair. Both having smiles and eyes filled with love. I kiss her just to add a bit more;) "(Y/N) and Wes are amazing and that is all my good sir/ma'am.. i can't say anything without getting backlash at this point." Joven laughs sitting down after snapping a quick picture of us.

"Jury's go deliberate." "Betty we already know. It's quite clear." Sohinki says still seated on the floor since the beginning. "Ok go ahead. "We belive (Y/N) should not be charged of anything." "YAY!" (Y/N) yells hugging me tight. "However the prosticuter is charged with threating the witness but we will allow him every week to go see (Y/N) to not lose their friendship." Sohinki states with a smile. Everyone claps as the cameras turn off.

(Y/N) P.O.V)

After that we all laughed with the crew about what just happened. "THAT WAS AMAZING!" "BEST ONE YET!" "YOU GUYS ARE COUPLE GOALS!" things like that were said. But me and Wes quickly said thank-yous and goodbyes as we went home.

"So what was wrong princess." Was the first thing Wes said once we were in the car. "Yeah.. I just was thinking how to tell Ever i'm leaving to move in with you. I've been with her for my entire life and i don't wanna seem like the friends that first left us in school. I don't want to just leave her like that. I just don't know what to do.." I say quickly taking in a breath. "Don't Worry (Y/N)." He smiles reasurringly at me. "We will get through this together.

TRIVIA! (If you get this right you are amazing!)

What was the name of this book before it became My Dork?

OMIGOSH AFTER ALMOST A YEAR I FINALLY FINISHED. Sorry i kinda made a episode up in this but Smosh in order is amazing. SO lets talk about the sequel.

What do you want the name of the sequel to be?

i am thinking a short and simple name like my dork, but i will see when i see your guy'es answers. Also i am contemplating changing the book cover of this book. I want you guys to pick whitch one looks best or if i should keep the
one i have. Just comment the number of the cover you like:)
1:

2

3

4

5
The one we have now:)
Thank you everyone for every vote every comment every read. I never though this much people would be reading a book I made while I was sitting in bed. Thank you onlyxgoldenxplated for introducing me to wattpad and convincing me to start a story. Thank you joshyoureintheband and ShariHorse for talking to me on wattpad about stupid things. You guys are hilarious (peanut head😂)  and I hope we can still talk day to day. And lastly thank you for reading this and out comes the sequel!!! YAYYA
This proud face is out Bye!! ~Jaelynn Mason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 691 31
You're 18, just moving out to LA doing the job you've dreamed of for the past 7 years. But when you fall for an older man, you start to notice he may...
58.9K 785 61
SMOSH GAMES ONE SHOTS Comment on which ship you want to see (iancorn marishire ianthony e.c.t) so yea SMOSH GAMES 2023 So yea this is definitely some...
12.8K 147 30
(REPUBLISHED THIS!! OG WRITTEN IN 2019!!!) Damien and y/n know they love each other, but can't be together- why? y/n moves to La knowing she'd work...
2.9K 53 14
You got into watching YouTube because one of your cousins works on a YouTube channel. You two were really close, but you could only talk so much once...