Coached ➳ l.p [au]

By gymnasliam

[COMPLETED] She used to be overweight, on the verge of diabetes, and she knew it too. What made her change he... More

Coached intro
Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12: part one
chapter 12: part two
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17: part one
chapter 17: part two
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23: part one
chapter 23: part two
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38: part one
chapter 38: part two
chapter 39
chapter 40 (Epilogue)
Q&A: part 1
Q&A: part 2
New Liam Story !!
chapter 41 (Additional)

chapter 11

20.9K 1K 986
By gymnasliam

(A/N: Sorry for the l8 update! U still love me though right???)

The dreadful week with Harry has passed and I can't take it anymore. Well honestly, I was getting used to his slave-like routines with me, but that's what I can't take.

And I hate to admit it, but I missed what Liam and I would do.

We haven't spoken in four days because my devil of a mother had forgotten to take away my phone and while Liam and I were in the middle of talking about how unfair Coach Harry is while working, she marched right in and took it. I pray she doesn't find out my password and look through my pictures.

I'd hate to see her find those shirtless pictures of Channing Tatum.

While Liam and I were apart, every now and then i'd glance out the window to see the now scattered flowers in the grass that now read "You a eat ful" and laugh to myself. Some animal must have picked at the flowers. Either that or someone in the neighborhood is out to get me.

Maybe i'm just paranoid.

Tomorrow I was going to see Liam again, and a strange feeling was inside of me. Excitement? Psh, no. Okay, maybe a little. But don't tell anyone or i'll feed you to the alley cats up the neighborhood.

"Jolissa," my mother knocks on the door and I roll my eyes while swinging it open to face the devil.

She holds out my phone, "Here. I hope you've learned your lesson."

Yes, i've learned that next time instead of storming off, I should've thrown my pasta at your perfect face.

Instead of mouthing off, I take my phone from her.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me?" She raises an eyebrow.

"No- oh I mean, sorry." I mumble the last part because she doesn't deserve my apologies. Even the ones that lack sincerity.

"Good." She says, "Also, your father and I won't be home until late tonight because we have business to take care of. So you will be here alone, is that okay?"

They're probably going away just to do the nasty.

"Sure." I mutter. I'm a loner anyways. Daisy and Laura are always together and i'm a third wheel all the time so what will it matter if i'm home alone. I don't care.

Who am I kidding, I care.

"We could drop you off at Daisy's if you'd like-"

"No, it's fine. I'll stay here," I interrupt her.

"Okay, love you. Call me if you need anything."

"You're leaving now?!" I say too loud and then covering my mouth when I realize. I really need to work on my voice volume. I swear one day i'll be screaming at the top of my lungs and naming it the great invention of power whispering.

"Yes, Jolissa. We have alot to do,"

"Okay, fine. I'll call you if I need anything then." I say before she agrees and walks away.

Translation, I won't call.

Great, in the house alone with nothing to do.

Well, it's not like I'm never home alone because I remember this one time in eighth grade I stayed home alone for three hours without supervision. Now that I think about it, that wasn't anything. Now i'm staying here for the rest of the night basically! Suck it up, Jolissa. You are nearly eighteen.

I really need friends. Real friends.

Speaking of friends, I look down at my lit up phone screen.

38 missed messages?! From who?! Wow, I feel popular. Okay, I know, you don't have to say it but hey, i'd love to be.

Eventually, I unlock my phone and see that the majority of them are from Daisy and Laura asking me why I haven't called or texted them lately. I'll answer later.

A message catches my eye though. And of course, it's from the stalker himself. I can't help but smile as I open the text.

Stupid face muscles.

"I'm coming over tonight, be readyyyy for the Payne Train ;)"

sent 6:12pm

Of course he'd come over today. And he sent this almost ten minutes ago?! What the heck? Did my mom see it? Probably not, she's normally a bit oblivious to technology and things in the category. Thank god.

I type on the keyboard to reply to him.

"You can't come. My parents aren't home and if they see you here, they'll think we sexed it out or something"

Seconds later, he's already texting back. Man, my stalker really knows how to type fast too. If there was an olympics for fast typing, i'm sure Liam would win at least first place.

"Too lateeee haha"

The doorbell rings making me jump. Seriously?! Did this guy listen to a word I typed? Obviously not! Now he's here and if I let him in, he won't go away. I just know it!

Unless, it's some kind of murderer ringing my doorbell and he's waiting for me to answer so he can chop off my head.

No thanks, i'm not planning to be the headless horseman this year for halloween. Certainly not my cup of tea. I normally was things that suited me and my body, such as this past year; a pumpkin. Yes, I was that delicious orange and round thing on the cans of your very pumpkin pie.

Be jealous.

I nearly skip downstairs and peep through the peephole.

Surely enough, it's my stalker himself, the one and only Liam Payne. I take this time to secretly examine him.

His hair has a section in the middle where it all goes up, and it looks good on him. He's wearing a solid black v-neck and light blue jeans. His boots are brown and remind me of a construction worker. But hey, if Liam were a construction worker, it wouldn't bother me. Wait, did I just say that?

My phone lights up when I see him fiddle his thumbs on his own phone.

"Answer the doorrrrr :("

"No!!!! Go away!!!" I type aggressively on the keyboard, probably braking something in the process.

"Never!! >:D"

I lean against the door and listen to the other side. I think I hear him cough, not a sick cough but just a small cough. Darn you Liam and your stupid yet insanely cute coughing.

"Open the door, Jo! I know you're in there!" He calls from outside.

Oh no! How did he know I was right here! Does he have some kind of X-ray vision that he isn't telling me about? Crap! Remind me to dress in twelve layers of clothing because god knows how many times he's probably seen me naked! Which is probably not even a pretty sight!

"What if I say please?" He calls again.

"Go ahead and try," I call back finally.

"Okay," he says, I can hear the smiling in his voice. "Could you please let me inside? I won't bite!" he calls, "Unless you wan't me to."

"Why would I want you to?" I open the door a small crack, peeping my eye out at him.

"I don't know. I thought we were gonna sex it out or something," he almost laughs at the last words because he recites them from my text message.

"That's not funny! We aren't doing anything that will involve that word in it. Heck, the most i'll let you do, is stand on my porch." I tell Liam, opening the door a little more with my foot so that he can see my arms crossed to show my seriousness.

"Oh really?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yep."

He magically pulls something out from behind him, "What if I brought movies?"

Of course he did.

"Where did that even come from?" I ask him.

"My ass, now let me in."

__________________________

(Hiiii i updated after like what four or five days yeah sorry

I have really bad writers block

I feel like everything I write is absolute shit lol

but i hope this chapter was good enough for you guys

they'll get better ok

Thank you for reaching the goals for the previous chapter! :) xox

Goals for this chappy are

30 votes and 40 comments!

Help me reach the goal for a sooner update!! :D

ALSO I MADE A FAN ACC FOR INSTAGRAM SO FOLLOW IT!! :)

gymnasliam

Or i u wanna follow my personal its {oopskiana} ! :)

and check out my joint acc with two amazing girls that are now my besties, the acc is called @/mintcocklate and we have a rant book so make sure to read it! Hehe love u

ilysm -kiana)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127 5 12
Give It A Try 🇨🇮👉
9.5K 551 50
Gwen is on track. Twenty-nine-years old and engaged. Cutting it short, but there anyway. One more loose end she has to tighten up: herself. After yea...
8.5K 324 15
He was brooding and silent, She was the life of every party. He was the popular hot guy, She was the crazy new chick. Yet... He was the sugary sweet...
854K 11K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤